PDA

View Full Version : Young Buck speaks on 50, The Game, and saying that he will "Ja Rule" The Game.

The Illustrious One
04-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Young Buck On Rumors of G-Unit Break, "Don't Ever Think That 50 Cent & Buck [Are] Falling Out

With rumors of Young Buck leaving G-Unit quickly spreading, the Cashville rapper caught up with SOHH to stress his allegiance to 50 Cent and his crew.

Talks of G-Unit imploding has been circling around since 50 appeared on Miss Jones' morning show on New York's Hot 97 radio station nearly two weeks ago. During the interview, Fif told listeners that he put Buck in the same place as The Game for attempting to make peace with foes like Chuck Taylor and Jadakiss. After keeping silence, Buck has resurfaced to assure that he's still a G-Unit soldier.

"I ain't going nowhere, man. I'm G-Unit to the bone gristle. What he [50] said throughout his interview was pretty much what he was trying to say when I had my interview with Angie Martinez," Buck told SOHH. "I gave my direct answer which was any man putting his hands on a child, I'm not with it. But I didn't say it in a sense to say [Tony] Yayo did it. I think it got related to people the wrong way, so 50 cleared that up."

"50 at this point is my boss and I could never kind of beef with my boss or ever turn my career into that mode," Buck continued. "I think if I played the note of going against 50's word or disrespecting 50 in any kind of way, then he really would be putting me in the situation with Game. But to me, it's just about accepting it and moving on because I already know that we're brothers from another mother, so we got this family feel that only we understand. Don't ever think that Buck is not a part of G-Unit or that 50 and Buck [are] falling out. You'll never get that."

Fif's shocking declaration stemmed from an interview in which Buck told Angie that it was wrong for any man to put his hands on a child. During his stop on Hot 97, Fif also told Jonesy that he wasn't sure how Yayo, who has been accused of back-handing Jimmy Rosemond's 14-year-old son, felt about Buck's comments.

"Sometimes the communication goes dead for a moment and that's what happened. That's why you get 50 saying he's not sure, cause there wasn't no communication," Buck Marley explained. "There will never be a problem to the point where Buck and 50 fall out. Not even with just 50, with me and my crew period."

Fans have also been looking to hear Buck's take on Game's "Body Bags," a G-Unit diss he released barely a week after calling a truce with Buck. [Watch Video Here]

"It was funny cause the conversation that me and Game had, it wasn't a disrespectful conversation. When the whole shit went down, it was beautiful for me to see him react that way because at the end of the day...you get a chance to see the bipolar in Game," Buck offered. "And that's what I don't think he realized was that he's letting his true self be displayed. The moves he's actually making on his own are not smart moves because his character, which I don't think is on point when you say real niggas."

"I just think he's digging his own hole 'cause he won't never get another fucking conversation from me in any kind of sense to have resolvement in anything. Now it's like you deal with the goons the way you deal with them," Buck added. "Anything else, if the nigga keep poppin' shit like that, I'ma end his little career through the mixtape world. I ain't even gon' let 50 get dirty with this nigga, because I'm kinda upset at the fact that I heard the bullshit out of him and I don't know if he's aware that I recorded that conversation that we had over the phone. I ain't gon' play with that dude. When I go at him, I'm a go at him and I'ma Ja Rule this shit."

Fuck Young Buck.

Source: sohh.com

elcuppan
04-17-2007, 12:58 PM
Young Buck On Rumors of G-Unit Break, "Don't Ever Think That 50 Cent & Buck [Are] Falling Out

With rumors of Young Buck leaving G-Unit quickly spreading, the Cashville rapper caught up with SOHH to stress his allegiance to 50 Cent and his crew.

Talks of G-Unit imploding has been circling around since 50 appeared on Miss Jones' morning show on New York's Hot 97 radio station nearly two weeks ago. During the interview, Fif told listeners that he put Buck in the same place as The Game for attempting to make peace with foes like Chuck Taylor and Jadakiss. After keeping silence, Buck has resurfaced to assure that he's still a G-Unit soldier.

"I ain't going nowhere, man. I'm G-Unit to the bone gristle. What he [50] said throughout his interview was pretty much what he was trying to say when I had my interview with Angie Martinez," Buck told SOHH. "I gave my direct answer which was any man putting his hands on a child, I'm not with it. But I didn't say it in a sense to say [Tony] Yayo did it. I think it got related to people the wrong way, so 50 cleared that up."

"50 at this point is my boss and I could never kind of beef with my boss or ever turn my career into that mode," Buck continued. "I think if I played the note of going against 50's word or disrespecting 50 in any kind of way, then he really would be putting me in the situation with Game. But to me, it's just about accepting it and moving on because I already know that we're brothers from another mother, so we got this family feel that only we understand. Don't ever think that Buck is not a part of G-Unit or that 50 and Buck [are] falling out. You'll never get that."

Fif's shocking declaration stemmed from an interview in which Buck told Angie that it was wrong for any man to put his hands on a child. During his stop on Hot 97, Fif also told Jonesy that he wasn't sure how Yayo, who has been accused of back-handing Jimmy Rosemond's 14-year-old son, felt about Buck's comments.

"Sometimes the communication goes dead for a moment and that's what happened. That's why you get 50 saying he's not sure, cause there wasn't no communication," Buck Marley explained. "There will never be a problem to the point where Buck and 50 fall out. Not even with just 50, with me and my crew period."

Fans have also been looking to hear Buck's take on Game's "Body Bags," a G-Unit diss he released barely a week after calling a truce with Buck. [Watch Video Here]

"It was funny cause the conversation that me and Game had, it wasn't a disrespectful conversation. When the whole shit went down, it was beautiful for me to see him react that way because at the end of the day...you get a chance to see the bipolar in Game," Buck offered. "And that's what I don't think he realized was that he's letting his true self be displayed. The moves he's actually making on his own are not smart moves because his character, which I don't think is on point when you say real niggas."

"I just think he's digging his own hole 'cause he won't never get another fucking conversation from me in any kind of sense to have resolvement in anything. Now it's like you deal with the goons the way you deal with them," Buck added. "Anything else, if the nigga keep poppin' shit like that, I'ma end his little career through the mixtape world. I ain't even gon' let 50 get dirty with this nigga, because I'm kinda upset at the fact that I heard the bullshit out of him and I don't know if he's aware that I recorded that conversation that we had over the phone. I ain't gon' play with that dude. When I go at him, I'm a go at him and I'ma Ja Rule this shit."

Fuck Young Buck.

co-sign---

im with u on this one.

buck needs to wake up,and smell the coffey
he's best off leaving g-unit before his life is over.

also needs to get off curtisss's dick

elcuppan
04-17-2007, 01:00 PM
he dont know about rule,wait and youll see.

we gon striaght murder inc these niggaz

g-unit rip

2002-2007

inc/mpire 4 life.

ja needs to get at him!~!!

Nickolai
04-17-2007, 01:01 PM
Hes Going In The Wrong Direction

MAW
04-17-2007, 01:06 PM

Fuck Young Buck.

Yeah Fuck The Buck!

Moist Murderer
04-17-2007, 01:06 PM
hes bitchin out and bowin down 2 his "Boss" 5 0

rodger p
04-17-2007, 03:58 PM
buck a fuckin clown

Hussein Fatal
04-17-2007, 04:10 PM
DUMB BUCK<<< THE GAME and J.A. RULE

kayitosway954
04-17-2007, 04:55 PM
Not a great move, especially for someone who just dropped probally tha best work on G Unit.... He needs 2 wake his ass up... And he needs 2 stop usin that Ja Rule metaphor...

Beef with Shyne: Ima Ja Rule That Nigga
Beef with Benzino: Ima Ja Rule That Nigga
Beef with Lil Wanye: Ima Ja Rule That Nigga
Beef with Ja Rule: Ima "Ja Rule" Ja Rule

The Illustrious One
04-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Not a great move, especially for someone who just dropped probally tha best work on G Unit.... He needs 2 wake his ass up... And he needs 2 stop usin that Ja Rule metaphor...

Beef with Shyne: Ima Ja Rule That Nigga
Beef with Benzino: Ima Ja Rule That Nigga
Beef with Lil Wanye: Ima Ja Rule That Nigga
Beef with Ja Rule: Ima "Ja Rule" Ja Rule

Wtf the fuck does the term "Ja Rule" means when he says now.. lol..

I think he's talking about fucking up there sales? i mean Ja Rule sold more than 50, Yayo, banks and buck all put together right...

Cap
04-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Wtf the fuck does the term "Ja Rule" means when he says now.. lol..

I think he's talking about fucking up there sales? i mean Ja Rule sold more than 50, Yayo, banks and buck all put together right...

Lmao, Hows That Crackpipe Feel?

You Niggas Is Hypocrits, Only A Week Ago You Were All Saying U Hoped Irv Would Sign The Nigga.

kayitosway954
04-17-2007, 05:22 PM
Lmao, Hows That Crackpipe Feel?

You Niggas Is Hypocrits, Only A Week Ago You Were All Saying U Hoped Irv Would Sign The Nigga.

I agree with you, I still love Buck Tha World, but I think he doesnt see that he's been dissed by his "boss"

Redd
04-17-2007, 05:23 PM
suuuuure, everyone at first is like "ja should steer away from the beef. ja should stop lettin people get to him, he shouldnt diss people."
but i say FUCK THAT SHIT! when motherfuckers start using your name as a metaphor for "ima fuck you up" that shit aint fuckin cool. if people start making your name synonymous with ended careers, you gotta get those mother fuckers.
I DEMAND ANOTHER MIXTAPE!!!! Fuckin end these motherfuckers man. punk little bitches had it comin for too fuckin long.

Cap
04-17-2007, 05:26 PM
Its True Though, Ja Rules Career Is Over, Same Wayy Niggas Say They'll Lil Flip You, Or Canibus You. Ya Dig?

Gangstafied
04-17-2007, 05:32 PM
I expected more from YB...but in the other side, he's showin loyalty i like that, i don't care from what camp he be, YB makes hot music...

i mean Ja Rule sold more than 50, Yayo, banks and buck all put together right...

u joking right?? 50's 2 albuns sold more then almost all Murder Inc albuns together...

Cap
04-17-2007, 05:34 PM
I expected more from YB...but in the other side, he's showin loyalty i like that, i don't care from what camp he be, YB makes hot music...

u joking right?? 50's 2 albuns sold more then almost all Murder Inc albuns together...

50s First Joint Outsold Ja's Whole Discography

kayitosway954
04-17-2007, 05:37 PM

Werd, its all bout loyalty, and I wouldnt mind him doin that, but 50 dissed Buck, theres no "kinda did" he went at him! Even Spider Loc dissed Buck.

The Illustrious One
04-17-2007, 05:39 PM
I never said Irv should sign Buck...

And what are you talking about... Ja Rule has released 6 albums, and 1 compliation.

50 Cent only two albums.

I'm sure Ja Rule have sold more.. in "Style On 'Em" he says "30 MILLION SOLD"

50 i know he sold alot... but Rule have sold more though.

Gangstafied
04-17-2007, 05:47 PM
The biggest ja album was Rule 3:36 & Pain Is Love, 3X Platinum
VVV was like 2X, R.U.L.E gold, Blood in My Eye Gold, Last Temptation 1# Plat, Exodus didn't even reach Gold...

Get Rich Or Die Tryin - Around 11# Platinum
The Massacre - around 10# Platinum

I prefer Ja to 50, but don't even compare their record sales

Gangstafied
04-17-2007, 05:58 PM
Werd, its all bout loyalty, and I wouldnt mind him doin that, but 50 dissed Buck, theres no "kinda did" he went at him! Even Spider Loc dissed Buck.

yeah but check this out 50 only said that cause Buck was reachin out to Game, and they even talked about doing a track...
Game dissed the shit out them guys, put out pictures on his mixtapes covers dissin them etc etc and buck was included, and buck was reachin to the ''enemy'' after all that??

Like it or not beef shit in the rap game is like war, u can even go neutral no more, u got stick up for ur camp no matter what, u know that since the minute u joint that shit, thats why i don't like game one minute he's down with you next one he's dissin you, that's a bitch nigga

It's the same thing if Caddilac tah or Blackchild startin to say they will make a record with fiddy or yayo or banks
i Bet every single one fan in here would be pissed...

First comes loyalty, the rest just follows up

Mpire4Life
04-17-2007, 06:23 PM
i never liked buck period

DJ-NICKEL
04-17-2007, 06:48 PM
The biggest ja album was Rule 3:36 & Pain Is Love, 3X Platinum
VVV was like 2X, R.U.L.E gold, Blood in My Eye Gold, Last Temptation 1# Plat, Exodus didn't even reach Gold...

Get Rich Or Die Tryin - Around 11# Platinum
The Massacre - around 10# Platinum

I prefer Ja to 50, but don't even compare their record sales

Dont be a hater but i respect the truth, fact is the fact and that that no matter what anyone say, the one who sold the most is Curtis, but i prefer to die broke than being a rat, and that not rumors that the same fact fact you get with their sale and that Period.nothing more, Ja more famouse than 50.

DJ-NICKEL
04-17-2007, 06:49 PM
i never liked buck period

Buck a hoe behind the clothes, and chain and more.Real Surenos real south.Buck a fake.

Gangstafied
04-17-2007, 07:10 PM
Dont be a hater but i respect the truth, fact is the fact and that that no matter what anyone say, the one who sold the most is Curtis, but i prefer to die broke than being a rat, and that not rumors that the same fact fact you get with their sale and that Period.nothing more, Ja more famouse than 50.

yeah no doubt, to me record sales don't matter, most of my favorite rappers ain't that famous and don't sell big numbers and still their my favorites... but if we get down to that subject, 5-0 sold a lot of units...
but like Immortal technique says:

"cause if you go platinum
it’s got nothing to do with luck
it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck''

:eazy: :eazy:

If the record labels stop putting pressure on artist to sell millions & the artist stopped caring about record sales, they would make better music, cause 80% of the music that's coming out is garbage, just some shit so sell records to the kids...

"Even 5 year white girlz be rappin today/On da playground like "go shorty it's ya birthday" (R.A. the Rugged Man)

venni vetti vecci
04-17-2007, 07:13 PM
why show 5-0 world wide numbers and Ja Rules U.S. ?
don't know exact figures but Pain is Love went 3x platinum in the U.S. alone.

Cap
04-17-2007, 10:17 PM
I Showed Ja's Worldwide, 50 Sold 2 To Almost Three Times As Much

$aba
04-18-2007, 12:36 AM
this news is OLD

realdude222
04-18-2007, 01:52 AM
who cares we all know buck has never like ja, even though i like buck hes just brainwashed by a clown......Buck is a real loyal dude he comes correct, but the said thing is that the g-unit boss is a bitch ass rat and selfish.....Buck just knows he will prolly make more money with the g-unit logo on his albums, its all a hustle ppl...g-unit will steadily fall i hear ppl in NY dont even rep g-unit anymore (they cut from a different kinda cloth, kinda soft)

relentless
04-18-2007, 05:34 AM
Its True Though, Ja Rules Career Is Over, Same Wayy Niggas Say They'll Lil Flip You, Or Canibus You. Ya Dig?

ahahahah, i wanna see your reaction once rule drops. were people saying ja rules career is over when wonderful and new york tore shit up at the same time? and if this album is suposed to be better than anything hes ever done..you might wanna reconsider.

and who the fuck is young buck to even speak on rule? duke hasnt seen 1/20th of the success rule has, and is nowhere near as skilled either.

PaC3Y
04-18-2007, 05:53 AM
I'm Glad i never 'sided' with Buck. Gotta admit, some people take sides a bit quickly. Never befriend the Enemy lol

relentless
04-18-2007, 05:59 AM
^thats cos some of our fans are no diff to g-unit fans. they dickride the inc but secretly bump g-unit on the low, just like g-unit fans do the same for murder inc. its a shame..i got no probz with inc fans liking g-unit, i dont mind some of their stuff..but its when they all of a sudden come out the closet like that and do a switch in a situation like the buck one that pisses me off. same thing happened with game.

JaRuleNL
04-18-2007, 06:44 AM
he dont know about rule,wait and youll see.

we gon striaght murder inc these niggaz

g-unit rip

2002-2007

inc/mpire 4 life.

ja needs to get at him!~!!

2002-2007? you give them much years

Its:

2001-2003 G-Unit Records. R.I.P.

The Illustrious One
04-18-2007, 03:23 PM
2002-2007? you give them much years

Its:

2001-2003 G-Unit Records. R.I.P.

NO. IT'S 2003-2005. R.I.P.

2003 - GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN' , BEG FOR MERCY
2004 - THE HUNGER FOR MORE, STRAIGHT OUTTA CA$HVILLE
2005 - THE DOCUMENTARY, THE MASSACRE, THOUGHTS OF PREDICATE FELON

AFTER THAT EVERYTHING RELEASED, FLIP FLOPED.

LIKE RULE SAYS "HAD A LITTLE RUN, NOW YOUR LOOKING LIKE YOUR D-D-D-EAD".. HAHAHAHHA

lokivvv2
04-18-2007, 05:51 PM
disappointed in buck but fifty would have been real stupid to kick buck out. he's the only credible member that people somewhat like in the group. ja need to light his ass up for using his name again.

Cap
04-18-2007, 06:45 PM
NO. IT'S 2003-2005. R.I.P.

2003 - GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN' , BEG FOR MERCY
2004 - THE HUNGER FOR MORE, STRAIGHT OUTTA CA$HVILLE
2005 - THE DOCUMENTARY, THE MASSACRE, THOUGHTS OF PREDICATE FELON

AFTER THAT EVERYTHING RELEASED, FLIP FLOPED.

LIKE RULE SAYS "HAD A LITTLE RUN, NOW YOUR LOOKING LIKE YOUR D-D-D-EAD".. HAHAHAHHA

Banks Is Gold, Far From A Flop Buddy

$aba
04-18-2007, 06:53 PM
buck dont got beef with game no more

$aba
04-18-2007, 06:55 PM

so where is your money from 50's album sales ?:laugh: :laugh:
50 even admited that banks has floped lol on hot 97

da_inc_05
04-18-2007, 09:07 PM
I Showed Ja's Worldwide, 50 Sold 2 To Almost Three Times As Much

yo u mad trippen, ja got way more than 50 worldwide... but 50 did only drop 2 albums compared to ja'z 7... but ja still got more albums sold than most rappers thats been in the game longer than him... and if u talkin record sales matter than ur sayin every rapper in the game is better than nas cuz he got horrible records sales!!!... real talk, u buyin into 50 like my 7 year old cousin

The Illustrious One
04-18-2007, 09:43 PM
yo u mad trippen, ja got way more than 50 worldwide... but 50 did only drop 2 albums compared to ja'z 7... but ja still got more albums sold than most rappers thats been in the game longer than him... and if u talkin record sales matter than ur sayin every rapper in the game is better than nas cuz he got horrible records sales!!!... real talk, u buyin into 50 like my 7 year old cousin

50 cent appeals to the white kids, whose parents are extremely rich and they spoil there kids, and their kids think that they are black, and so ghetto meanwhile they live in an affluent part of the town, and drive Benzs and BMWs, and have like 40 different kicks, and have a good comfortable live yet they choose to be something they are not. can you say, posers? maybe so.

Cap
04-18-2007, 11:11 PM
so where is your money from 50's album sales ?:laugh: :laugh:
50 even admited that banks has floped lol on hot 97

In That Case So Did Game, Went From 4 (Not 5!!!) To 800K

kayitosway954
04-18-2007, 11:47 PM
"Please, explain 2 me what its like 2 be black? Its a color, get tha fuck outta here." - White Boy

D-block fan
04-18-2007, 11:50 PM

sold more then any g-unit member in 06. so yeah..............and no one is going to go 2 plat, 3 plat. ever again

$aba
04-19-2007, 04:58 AM

still sold more then buck and banks 1st week sales:laugh:

Baja_Ma_Dee
04-19-2007, 10:56 AM
Buck only said I'll Ja Rule them to kiss 50 Cent's ass.

Buck knows Ja. They met why recording Dysfunktional Family OST.

So they good. Maybe not friends but they good. Same with Spider

GUNS
04-20-2007, 10:32 AM
what about Spider Loc ?? is he in cool terms with Ja & Irv or is he talking for real ??

Redd
04-20-2007, 10:05 PM
i bump some g unit songs, but only if they are good. but i still wish the whole g-unit camp nothing but failure.
game is stupid. hes a good artist but he never fucking thinks about what hes doing. hes just becoming another 50 really.
and i never liked bucks sound. never liked his voice or any of his songs really. the best thing to come ou of the south was andre 3000

Cap
04-22-2007, 11:45 AM
i bump some g unit songs, but only if they are good. but i still wish the whole g-unit camp nothing but failure.
game is stupid. hes a good artist but he never fucking thinks about what hes doing. hes just becoming another 50 really.
and i never liked bucks sound. never liked his voice or any of his songs really. the best thing to come ou of the south was andre 3000

Go Smoke Crack And Die In A Dark Ditch You Fucktard

GUNS
04-22-2007, 01:17 PM
what about Spider Loc ?? is he in cool terms with Ja & Irv or is he talking for real ??

sup with spider n The Inc ??

kayitosway954
04-22-2007, 10:35 PM
Okay, Im gettin sooo tired of ya'll sayin Andre 3000 is tha best act outta tha South or how tha South isnt doing Hip Hop... Andre 3000, yes, he is REALLY great artist, but, ya'll gonna forget Scarface, who was one of 2Pac's idols and inspirations. You got SUC and Rap A Lot, who helped build Texas Hip Hop. In New Orleans, before you had Tha William Brothers, Cash Money, or Hot Boys, you had tha Three Miller Brothers(Master P, Silkk Tha Shocka, C-Murder) and homies who created a legacy called No Limit, and it aint a joke, that label was as serious as Tha Inc, Rap A Lot, Death Row, etc... with tha talent they had... DJ Screw(Tha Real King Of Tha South) came along and put together some dope MCs and created Tha Screwed Up Click(SUC), and discovered multiple talent, including Lil Flip, hate him or love him, if you listin 2 his old freestyles, and even his new ones, he KILLED it, and thats why Screw crowned him Tha Freestyle King. Z-Ro, Trae, K-Rino.... Tha South makes as much good(lyrical and/or meanful) music as tha East, West, North, whatever... Call all these people beefin bout where they from and what they reppin, why dont you just shut tha fuck up, and Rep Hip Hop?

Redd
04-22-2007, 11:29 PM
Go Smoke Crack And Die In A Dark Ditch You Fucktard

wtf man? go nuts why dont you, you fuckin psycho. everything i say is my own opinion. no need to go all fuckin personal and attack people just because you dont agree with them. if you have another opinion, go ahead and say so, no need to be a little bitch about shit and start abusing people who think differently to you, you fuckin baby

FranchizeTheKid
04-24-2007, 12:48 AM

Jay-Z In His First Week Sold More Than Banks Whole Album