PDA

View Full Version : Producer Thread

Mpire-mc
03-23-2007, 06:32 PM
To all the producer in this site MIO, come at here, post anything about producing beats. this is the spot.

Mpire-mc
03-23-2007, 06:37 PM
That homey Sparx make some real good beats, i just heard them all and i like it.

with what instruments, or programs do you make those beats with?

Mpire-mc
03-23-2007, 06:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7wZD1ewxB4

Enzyme
03-23-2007, 06:57 PM
What Is It That You Want To Know?

Mpire-mc
03-24-2007, 12:14 AM
what i want to know? anything about making real goods intrument in the production business.

Sparx
03-24-2007, 01:16 AM
what i want to know? anything about making real goods intrument in the production business.

basically you want to be a producer...

Mpire-mc
03-24-2007, 03:55 AM
basically you want to be a producer...

I just started producing at January so I'm new at it, and I'm working with my Fl Studio to make some sample, pitch it, other stuff. I'm learning good stuffs hearing beats like your.

Flash
03-24-2007, 07:29 AM
rofl lil latino or nickel or mpire mc got banned again!

Enzyme
03-24-2007, 09:35 AM
U Need To Discover The Proper Layout That Ur Beats Should Follow. Anyone Can Just Throw Together A Bunch Of Sounds And Loops. But If U Want To Start Making Real, Professional Beats That U Can Price For Top Dollar U Need To Have The Basic Understanding Of A Beat Partner!

I Dunno What U Want To Know But If Ur Any Good, The Questions That U Should Be Asking Are..What Software To Use To Make The Best Beats Possible, How To Structure Ur Beats, Do I Need A Step By Step Blueprint For Making Beats, How Do I Discover Which Beat Making Tools I Need And Which I Dont Need..What To Make Sure To Check Before Buying Any Beat Making Software, Breakdown Of Different Beat Making Software Programs. Find Out How Many Keys U Really Need On Ur Keyboard, What Type Of Microphone Is Best For Recording Audio, Where To Download Demo Versions Of Beat Making Software Before U Buy, How To Import Custom Sounds And Samples Into Your Tracks And Etc!

Now For The Producing Side Of Things! Phrase Your Solos..A Lot Of Great Instrumentalists Forget That Solos Should Speak To The Listener! A Good Solo Doesn't Sound All The Time. Turn OFF The Loop Setting When Using Sampled Loops. If You Have A Sampled Drum Loop, Bass Loop Or Any Other Looped Sound That You Want To Use In Your Music, Upload Ur Sample To Ur External Sampler Or Create A Sound Font Frm Ur Loop..& Make Sure That The Loop Setting In The Instrument Is Switched Off. Re-trigger The Sample With A New MIDI Note For Each Time U Want The Sample To Play. This Ensures That The Loop Stays IN Time With The Track Even If It Is Slightly Out Of Time Because It Is Re-triggered For Every Bar, Meaning That Any Slight Discrepancy In The Loop Length Doesnít Get A Chance To Get Worse Every Time The Loops Around. NEVER TRUST HEADPHONES! Never Do Ur Final Mix Using Only Headphones. I Donít Care If There The Best In The Universe! They Don't Tell The Truth Or What Ur Mix really Sounds Like. It May Sound Completely Diff On A Set Of Speakers When The Air Starts Moving! Remember That Shit! I Leave The Room & Close The Door! Shit, I Might Sound Stupid But The Shit Works..When U Adjusting The Balance Of Ur Mix & The Relative Volumes Of The Different Instruments, Go Outside The Room, Close The Door, & Listen Thru The Door! Youíll Almost Always Getta Diff Perspective On Shit, Monitoring Thru The Door Is Strangely Accurate. After Hours Of Listening To The Same Track Over & Over, Ur Earsíll Get Exhausted. Uíll Start To Loose Ur Ability To Mix Properly. Oh Yea, Rhythm!!!!!!!!!!!! For a 4/4 time signature, 1 bar = 4 beats Which Is 4 Quarter Notes That Equals To 16 Sixteenth Notes Which Equals To 32 Thirty-Second Notes. You May Be Like WTF?! But Uíll Get It One Day. There Are Mad Diff Ways U Can Split 1 Bar Into. I Use 1/32 &1/64 Which Are In Microediting Because Any Change Of Notes At These Breaks Will Sound Mad Diff. I Could Go On & On But, If You Got Any REAL Questions PM Me, Good Luck Kid, Stay Up, One!

Enzyme
03-24-2007, 09:39 AM
BTW You'll Need To Know Some Basis Of Music Theory!

BlackStar
03-24-2007, 01:14 PM
I Use 1/32 &1/64 Which Are In Microediting Because Any Change Of Notes At These Breaks Will Sound Mad Diff. I Could Go On & On But, If You Got Any REAL Questions PM Me, Good Luck Kid, Stay Up, One!

cool...guess it will sound fast, won't it? I mean 1/64 is pretty fast for one bar...

DJ-NICKEL
03-24-2007, 02:56 PM
rofl lil latino or nickel or mpire mc got banned again!

that remind me. thank ALOT FLASH FOR WASTING YOUR TIME TO MAKE A INTERVIEW OF ME. Lol. dawm, that more funny than being banded 4 no reason. good dog :itsok:

DJ-NICKEL
03-24-2007, 03:00 PM
thank everyone, i will ask more question after i make new account for these ignorant show off chumps that banded me for no reason, on a new account i plan to stay active a lot of time, no say nothing negative but show love to MIO, and get banded for ever 4 no reason, so fuck that, i'm going to get the inc tracks for free, cause they just hate on me for no reason. enough say.Fuck MIO, 187 Fm is better. but i just want the tracks now. no thank Dermo, nothing against you and to everyone in MIO, But that how i felt after trying to get a second change

Nickolai
03-24-2007, 03:22 PM
Its '' BANNED '' Not Banded

Sparx
03-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Its '' BANNED '' Not Banded

lmfao...

DJ ESL IS BACK!!!!!!

BlackStar
03-24-2007, 04:18 PM
lmfao...

DJ ESL IS BACK!!!!!!