PDA

View Full Version : Vinegar And Oil Ft. Odin

Enzyme
03-17-2007, 08:29 PM
[Speaking: BlackStar]
The humanity has fought against each other for ages just to get freedom, liberty and independence.
But you can reach them just through peace and love! We are vinegar and our aims are oil.
Only the right surfactant can lower our surface tension to connect us with our aims.

Why Doesn’t Oil And Vinegar Mix?

Oil Is Non Polar And Vinegar Is Polar. Polar Molecules Have A Slight Charge At The Ends Which
Will Attract Other Polar Molecules Or Ions. Since Oil Is Non Polar And Has No Charge, It Is Not
Attracted To The Polar Ends Of The Vinegar And Water.

[Speaking: Trubs]
I Went And Am Still Going My Whole Life Without Knowing Why Things Dont Go My Way,
I Guess I'm Vinegar And Everything I Want Is Oil, Such Is Life...If I Had A Dollar For Every Time
My Intentions Lack To Fuse With The Outcome, Oprah Wouldnt Have Shit On Me!

[Enzyme:]
"True Nobility Is Exempt From Fear". -
(King Henry The Sixth, Part II: Act IV, Scene I).

Fear's Vanished, Still Roped In Havoc, Choking The Glamorous Until I Shine More Than The Average
Luring The Savage, Rape And Ravage The Green, Fasten The Seams, B/C Money Is Standard
Clawing At Hassles, Attempting To Remain A Star Within Battle, Fall Within Gap Holes
Mauled And Baffled, Lasting Mistakes Have Intention To Show B/C Errors Are Knowledge's Shadow
Wish To Make Time Retrack, "Steal Old & New Words" Like "Christains Getting Bibles Jacked"
Zap The Idol Crap, Life's Flow Create Waves That'll "Have U Beggin 2 Stop The Flux" Like "Askin For A Title Match"
I Heat The Water, That Seaps In Toil, It Has Me Breaching Boredom Wishing To Finish Being Boiled
Minute By Minute Deeply Ploying, What I Want Out Of Fear, Seems As Vinegar, I'm Oil

"The Devil Can Cite Scripture For His Purpose". -
(The Merchant Of Venice: Act I, Scene III).

Dislodge Arrow That Society Shot, Without Sobriety Loss, Sincerity Has No Cost-That-Shows
Just When I'm About-To-Blow, Lucief Gives "Message The World" Like "Apostle-Quotes"
In Small Caption Is The Shadow Of Dark, Without Overcoming Of Obstacles That Tassles Ur Heart
Backwards When I March, Satan Takes An Arrow Through A Passage In My Heart
Crossed The Path Of No Return, Like "Pigs Harrassin Niggaz" "That's What Happens When Your Dark"
Wanted Happiness Drapped-In-Royal, Because It Seemed Great-For-Doyle*
Minute By Minute Deeply Ploying, What I Want Out Of Happiness, Seems As Vinegar, Satan's-Oil

"The Important Thing Is Not To Stop Questioning. Curiosity Has Its Own Reason For Existing. One Cannot Help
But Be In Awe When He Contemplates The Mysteries Of Eternity, Of Life, Of The Marvellous Structure Of Reality." -
(Albert Einstein)

Claiming Played Concepts, Tough To Break The Mold, Biters Words Arent Taken, Just Retold
Assumptions Recoil, Every Punch Damages…An Outlandishly Managed By Those That Disrupt The Soil
There’s Herb In These Vets..Upset That Cats Cop They Style, But All Else Is Ignored In Text
Deplore This Hex Of Unconscious Critics..Sleep On The Different, Indifferent 2 Diction Consciously Linguistic
The Majority Supports The Populous Of Popularity..Popping Errant Keys, Subtly Jocking Parrot Frees
Pull Out My Hair And Scream Trying To Drop Knowledge Yet They Just Stare At The Screen

"I Dare Do All That May Become A Man; Who Dares Do More Is None". -
(Macbeth: Act I, Scene VII).

Struggling To Maintain Focus In A Twisted World, Changing From Hot To Cold
Stumbling In Vain, Chances Whittle In The Road Enlist My Will To Help My Thoughts Unload
Search For My Pots Of Gold, B/C I'm With The Skill To Welt And Make Thoughts Corrode
Lyrics Awful Cold, Speak The Truth Unlawfully Told, Realest Words Ever Known As I Cautiously Erode
I've Chopped The Fold, The Diction Yet My Words Feel As Though They're Copped And Old
Should I Bitch About It, B/C Freedom Of Speech Is Priceless, Yet The Price Is Often Sold
Or Be A Man, Began To Stop, Knock Bitches Enter Lock & Load On The The Very Top That Holds
Spinning In A Coil, Depending B/C I'm Spoiled..Wish My Writting To Be Finished With The Embroil
Minute By Minute Deeply Ploying, I Guess What I Want Out Of Music, Seems As Vinegar, I'm Oil

[Speaking: Chynadoll]
"That bitter Vinegar taste?...No, They Said I need Oil To Cook
What if I don't get it?...No I'm sure I'll exceed my expections...
If only I confide in God...
Its obvious I don't need Kelly & Michelle to Prove that I'm Destiny's Child"

[Odinthegod:]
Money Burns Pockets Like Coal-My Skin Reflects Goose Bumps, No Heat For The Soul
Budgets Of An Alcoholic Run Out Of Control~ Weary Heels Run Holes-In-Soles
My Mind Franticly Reels~ Solutions Concealed- I Wish A Miracle Would Just Be Revealed
For Just One Day 2 See How It Feels-I Wanna Live Lavishly Like Others And Enjoy Three Meals
(Blackout)

A Nina & An Attitude Is All That I Hoist-Standing On The Street Corner An 8 Ball Is No Choice
The Ghetto Doesn’t See The Dreams Of James Joyce~ Id Threaten To Raise It,But I Have No Voice
If I Could Id Wouldn’t Work The Block Another Night~ Guns Wouldn’t Blaze, Dilute The Fights
I Try With Ym Might~ The Manager At The Company Says I Have No Future In Sight
My Voice Tremors In Anger & Fright~ The Room’s Silhouettes White~ As The Hammer Ignites
(BOOM-Blackout)

I Walk Quickly Down The Isle With My Future In Hand~ I Pace Outside The Down, To Anxious 2 Stand
Thought We Were Careful This Wasn’t How I Planned~ But Regardless I Need To Be A Man
She Open’s The Door Revealing The Strand~ Guilt Passes Through Me As Our Hearts & Tears Land
All Solutions Scanned~And Disbanned~ Me A Father? No Hesitation I Grasp Her Hand…
(Blackout)

On The Streets Respect Is Vouched In Tats & Scars~ Spending My Life With Income From Cars
Heat On My Ankle Isn’t Caused From Hot Tar~ Whether Its Yours Or His, I Jack It Its OURS
No Doors Now Left Ajar~ Dreams Become Smothered When Your Eyes Are Kept From The Stars
My Life Is Thrown Off Par~ Because Now My Destiny Rots Behind Stainless Steel Bars
(Door Swings Shut BOOM-Blackout)

(In Flickers Personal Touch)
My Complacency Boils- I Feel Repulsed At My Faith And Spit Upon His Soil
My Hope Which Lingers Spoils~ Crosses Recoil~ My Wishes Don’t Mix Like Vinegar & Oil
I’d Give The Wind’s Whisper To Embrace Her Arms Again- Reluctantly Clutching This Pen
His Commands Draw Tears From Men~ How Could Someone Be Unfit 4 Life Who Hasn’t Hit Ten?
How Come I Cnat Have Back The Days?- Too Run And See Her Play- My Mind Constantly Strays
Topic 2 Topic My Logic Stuck In A Maze~ A Shell Of A Man Returning A Distant Gaze
Days Ellipse Days~Mourners Say Its Simply A Phase~ I Sit Round’ In Vengeance Repenting My Praise
A Strip Of Gun Powder The Size Of A Thread~ A 3 Cm Chamber Which Retractable Lead
I Lie Comfortably In Bed~ Eye Site Blurred, Vision Red~ I Remember The Last Words She Said
“I Love You” Resonates As A Tear Sheds~Im Misled~Instead~Of Seeing Whats Ahead~ Lips Spread
No Last Rights Read~ Put The Barrel To My Head! And Join The Ranks Of The Dead…
(BOOM-Blackout)

[Speaking: Hostile]
Alot Of People Say That Vinegar And Oil Don't Mix. I'm Not Going To Try To Disprove Them Or Anything
But I Can Definitely Relate To That On Many Levels. It Seems Like Everytime Things Start To Get Better,
I End Up Being Disappointed. Maybe It's Because I Open My Mouth.
People Start To Think God Shows Favoritism Or He Doesn't Love Them. I Don't Even Put Him Into The
Equation When It Comes To My Bad Fortunes, But Then Again...If I Am
Doing Something Wrong, What Is It?

*Doyle Is A Male Given Name.

Enzyme
03-17-2007, 08:31 PM
A Different Kind Of Collabo, There Is No Hook For A Reason, I Didnt Want One..The Verses Are Different But They Mesh Together Well. Enjoy! One.

Hostile
03-17-2007, 09:29 PM
When you asked me for a quote, I had no idea what the end product would look like. I had no idea that it would be so...I don't know how to describe it.

9.5/10

BlackStar
03-18-2007, 09:06 AM
The humanity has fought against each other for ages just to get freedom, liberty and independence.
But you can reach them just through peace and love! We are vinegar and our aims are oil.
Only the right surfactant can lower our surface tension to connect us with our aims.
word!

I Went And Am Still Going My Whole Life Without Knowing Why Things Dont Go My Way,
I Guess I'm Vinegar And Everything I Want Is Oil, Such Is Life...If I Had A Dollar For Every Time
lol...

Fear's Vanished, Still Roped In Havoc, Choking The Glamorous Until I Shine More Than The Average
lol
Luring The Savage, Rape And Ravage The Green, Fasten The Seams, B/C Money Is Standard
word
Clawing At Hassles, Attempting To Remain A Star Within Battle, Fall Within Gap Holes
Mauled And Baffled, Lasting Mistakes Have Intention To Show B/C Errors Are Knowledge's Shadow
Wish To Make Time Retrack, "Steal Old & New Words" Like "Christains Getting Bibles Jacked"
lol, nice simile
Zap The Idol Crap, Life's Flow Create Waves That'll "Have U Beggin 2 Stop The Flux" Like "Askin For A Title Match"
LMFAO!!!! sick line!! you asked Fluxx for a title match..lol...goo work!
I Heat The Water, That Seaps In Toil, It Has Me Breaching Boredom Wishing To Finish Being Boiled
Minute By Minute Deeply Ploying, What I Want Out Of Fear, Seems As Vinegar, I'm Oil
good verse! and good connection to the topic

Dislodge Arrow That Society Shot, Without Sobriety Loss, Sincerity Has No Cost-That-Shows
Just When I'm About-To-Blow, Lucief Gives "Message The World" Like "Apostle-Quotes"
good simile
In Small Caption Is The Shadow Of Dark, Without Overcoming Of Obstacles That Tassles Ur Heart
Crossed The Path Of No Return, Like "Pigs Harrassin N****z" "That's What Happens When Your Dark"
damn..sick line with a good message in it
Minute By Minute Deeply Ploying, What I Want Out Of Happiness, Seems As Vinegar, Satan's-Oil
that was dope!

"The Important Thing Is Not To Stop Questioning. Curiosity Has Its Own Reason For Existing. One Cannot Help
But Be In Awe When He Contemplates The Mysteries Of Eternity, Of Life, Of The Marvellous Structure Of Reality." -
(Albert Einstein)
word!

Claiming Played Concepts, Tough To Break The Mold, Biters Words Arent Taken, Just Retold
Assumptions Recoil, Every Punch Damages…An Outlandishly Managed By Those That Disrupt The Soil
There’s Herb In These Vets..Upset That Cats Cop They Style, But All Else Is Ignored In Text
Deplore This Hex Of Unconscious Critics..Sleep On The Different, Indifferent 2 Diction Consciously Linguistic
The Majority Supports The Populous Of Popularity..Popping Errant Keys, Subtly Jocking Parrot Frees
Pull Out My Hair And Scream Trying To Drop Knowledge Yet They Just Stare At The Screen
no vinger and oil comparision here? Whatever...very good verse! Good message in it and your vocabulary is awesome!

Stumbling In Vain, Chances Whittle In The Road Enlist My Will To Help My Thoughts Unload
Search For My Pots Of Gold, B/C I'm With The Skill To Welt And Make Thoughts Corrode
Lyrics Awful Cold, Speak The Truth Unlawfully Told, Realest Words Ever Known As I Cautiously Erode
I've Chopped The Fold, The Diction Yet My Words Feel As Though They're Copped And Old
Should I Bitch About It, B/C Freedom Of Speech Is Priceless, Yet The Price Is Often Sold
SICK MESSAGE!!!!!!!!
Or Be A Man, Began To Stop, Knock Bitches Enter Lock & Load On The The Very Top That Holds
Spinning In A Coil, Depending B/C I'm Spoiled..Wish My Writting To Be Finished With The Embroil
Minute By Minute Deeply Ploying, I Guess What I Want Out Of Music, Seems As Vinegar, I'm Oil
I needed a some time to get the message...but I think I understand what you mean. You're making true and real songs but that's not what the majority wants. But you want to earn money...so you can't have success with your realness. Am I right?

I didn't get this all...too confusing
lol...sick
Money Burns Pockets Like Coal-My Skin Reflects Goose Bumps, No Heat For The Soul
dope line
My Mind Franticly Reels~ Solutions Concealed- I Wish A Miracle Would Just Be Revealed
For Just One Day 2 See How It Feels-I Wanna Live Lavishly Like Others And Enjoy Three Meals
(Blackout)
oh...I'm sorry for you...

A Nina & An Attitude Is All That I Hoist-Standing On The Street Corner An 8 Ball Is No Choice
The Ghetto Doesn’t See The Dreams Of James Joyce~ Id Threaten To Raise It,But I Have No Voice
wow...you're dropping knowledge again. James Joyce is an Irish writer (guess POC will be happy that you mentioned an Irish lol). I don't know anything of him...but I'll def check some of his work now.
If I Could Id Wouldn’t Work The Block Another Night~ Guns Wouldn’t Blaze, Dilute The Fights
My Voice Tremors In Anger & Fright~ The Room’s Silhouettes White~ As The Hammer Ignites
(BOOM-Blackout)
sick verse

I Walk Quickly Down The Isle With My Future In Hand~ I Pace Outside The Down, To Anxious 2 Stand
nice metaphor here
Thought We Were Careful This Wasn’t How I Planned~ But Regardless I Need To Be A Man
She Open’s The Door Revealing The Strand~ Guilt Passes Through Me As Our Hearts & Tears Land
All Solutions Scanned~And Disbanned~ Me A Father? No Hesitation I Grasp Her Hand…
(Blackout)
...?

On The Streets Respect Is Vouched In Tats & Scars~ Spending My Life With Income From Cars
Heat On My Ankle Isn’t Caused From Hot Tar~ Whether Its Yours Or His, I Jack It Its OURS
dope line
No Doors Now Left Ajar~ Dreams Become Smothered When Your Eyes Are Kept From The Stars
My Life Is Thrown Off Par~ Because Now My Destiny Rots Behind Stainless Steel Bars
oh, a personification of destiny...very nice meta

My Hope Which Lingers Spoils~ Crosses Recoil~ My Wishes Don’t Mix Like Vinegar & Oil
I’d Give The Wind’s Whisper To Embrace Her Arms Again- Reluctantly Clutching This Pen
His Commands Draw Tears From Men~ How Could Someone Be Unfit 4 Life Who Hasn’t Hit Ten?
How Come I Cnat Have Back The Days?- Too Run And See Her Play- My Mind Constantly Strays
Topic 2 Topic My Logic Stuck In A Maze~ A Shell Of A Man Returning A Distant Gaze
Days Ellipse Days~Mourners Say Its Simply A Phase~ I Sit Round’ In Vengeance Repenting My Praise
A Strip Of Gun Powder The Size Of A Thread~ A 3 Cm Chamber Which Retractable Lead
I Lie Comfortably In Bed~ Eye Site Blurred, Vision Red~ I Remember The Last Words She Said
“I Love You” Resonates As A Tear Sheds~Im Misled~Instead~Of Seeing Whats Ahead~ Lips Spread
(BOOM-Blackout)
wow...that was a deep verse...

Alot Of People Say That Vinegar And Oil Don't Mix. I'm Not Going To Try To Disprove Them Or Anything
But I Can Definitely Relate To That On Many Levels. It Seems Like Everytime Things Start To Get Better,
People Start To Think God Shows Favoritism Or He Doesn't Love Them. I Don't Even Put Him Into The
only you can change yourself, only you can make your future, only you can make your own decissions...a god just gives you a pattern how to live your life, but noone forces you to do that all...sometimes things going well in life but maybe we just can reconize all these bad things and never the good ones like family, friends, and the life itslef.

don't like it...

dope track! You came with a hugh message here, I really like this song.

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 11:08 AM
Thanks For The Feed! Upping.

Enzyme
03-23-2007, 06:58 PM
Upping............One.

POC Was Here
03-23-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm Drinking Right Now And Going To A Club Soon But I'll Get You A Breakdown On Sunday Cause I'm Away Doing Security Tomorrow.

Zyme & Odin Is Too Good An Opportunity To Pass Up Giving Feed On Lol

Enzyme
03-23-2007, 07:18 PM
Good Looking Partner. One.

Mpire-mc
03-23-2007, 07:49 PM
When you asked me for a quote, I had no idea what the end product would look like. I had no idea that it would be so...I don't know how to describe it.

9.5/10

this un topic but are you that chick in the picture?

Hostile
03-23-2007, 10:24 PM
lol no. I'm a male. That's Christina Milian. I knew someone would think it was me tho.

Mpire-mc
03-24-2007, 12:13 AM
lol no. I'm a male. That's Christina Milian. I knew someone would think it was me tho.

lol. my bad homey.

Enzyme
03-24-2007, 09:40 AM
Upping..........

BlackStar
03-24-2007, 01:09 PM

offtopic: lol, had the same prop on Kweli's message board..a guy had a hot Jean Grae pic in his sig and I thought it's the user and not Jean lol...but I didn't know it was a boy lol...so, I feel you Mpire.

ontopic: Where is Odin?

Enzyme
03-26-2007, 08:29 AM
ontopic: Where is Odin?

Probably Busy With Classes, Upping! And They Say MIO Is Dead, It's Not Dead People Are Lacking Creativity! Certain People Keep It Afloat From Completely Submerging Into Trash And They Know Who They Are, Upping! One.

Flash
03-26-2007, 09:21 AM
Probably Busy With Classes, Upping! And They Say MIO Is Dead, It's Not Dead People Are Lacking Creativity! Certain People Keep It Afloat From Completely Submerging Into Trash And They Know Who They Are, Upping! One.

im def one of those who keepin it alive!

Flash
03-26-2007, 09:34 AM
Stuff like this cant be seen very often!

First of all gess when Zyme and Odin combine a masterpiece is made!
The Message was fucking huge!
Its so hard song like this to be done!i relay liked the two verses
good flow good metas,god multis and everything else!
i like the way you put this track toghether the part with the speaking was HOT!
Blakstar's speach was my fav

Overall great track big 10 for the work!

POC Was Here
03-26-2007, 10:24 AM
The Whole Concept Of Having Other Artists Speaking On Your Track Is Ill Dude....... Really Creative

The Flow Here Is Ill....... It's Somethin About The Way You Structure Your Bars That Just Makes It Dope. That Bit About "Errors Are Knowledge's Shadow" Is Dope, Learn From Mistakes And All That Stuff Lol
Lmao...... That's Dope. The Old & New Testament....... Nice Play On Those
Lol...... Nice Nameplay/Similie
Dope Closer, Again The Structure Is Just Ill

Nice Similie, Flow Is On Point As Always
Nice Bar...... The Imagery Is Nice And Done Without Sacrificing Flow
Crossed The Path Of No Return, Like "Pigs Harrassin Niggaz" "That's What Happens When Your Dark"
Nice Verse......... This Shit Is Ill So Far

(Albert Einstein)
I'd Like To Say.... These Little Interludes Where You Have Quotes From People Throughout Time Is The Shit.

Lol True...... Everything Just Seems To Be The Same These Days
I Think You're Saying Here That All These Critics Don't Feel Shit If They Don't Understand It? Which Is Fucked Up Cause They Bitch When They Think Everything Is The Same
Dope Verse, No Vinegar/Oil Comparison But The Subject Matter Means You Get Away With It...... Cause Shit Is Just Ill Lol

Sickness.......
That Was Ill Dude, You're Free To Say What You Want But Many People Sell That Freedom Just To Make Money
This Verse Had A Dope Message...... You're Unsure Whether To Keep Making Music For You But At The Same Time The Music You Make Isn't What The Majority Wants i.e. Club Bangers Etc.

Nice Similie
Dopeness...... Very Introspective Piece Of Writing, Yet The Flow Was Still Flames...... Dope Shit Odin
(Blackout)

Now "The Dreams Of James Joyce"....... This One Is Pretty Open For Interpretation In My Opinion. The Dream Could Be The Fact That He Grew Up Poor And Became 1 Of The Most Acclaimed Writers Of The 20th Century. Or It Could Be That He Got To See More Of The World, Outside Dublin. Ths One Is Pretty Open...... So Feel Free To Explain It If You Want Odin? I'd Be Interested To Know What The Actual Meaning Is.
Sick Verse..... You Killed Your Boss In The Verse?
(BOOM-Blackout)

Nice Verse...... I Love How You Keep Switching The Subjects Up, Not Letting Anything Get Redundant(Blackout)

Lol, That Was Nice.
I Loved This Line....... The Way It's Worded Is Dope
Dope Segment

Nice Connection Between Track Name/Subject Matter And This Verse
How Come I Cant Have Back The Days?- Too Run And See Her Play- My Mind Constantly Strays
(BOOM-Blackout)
Wow........ That Shit Was Dope Dude, It Really Was

Overall....... This Shit Is Classic, Simple As.

The Concept, The Creativity Of The 2 Artists....... The Diversity Of The Subject Matter....... Just Classic.

Major Props Zyme & Odin

Enzyme
03-27-2007, 09:30 AM
Thanks For The Feed Upping!

Leon Fluxx
03-29-2007, 12:11 AM
Someone fill me in wtf is goin on wit loc...please.. i come back.. he says zyme is in da commissoin.. and he thinks we plottin to go against loc.. did dat nigga get a hold of some bad shrooms or some shit?? cuz everyone knoz.. i got luv fo dat nigga.. no matta if he white and from new zealand.. soo da niggaz im cool wit.. betta fix dis shit.. foreal.. cuz he left da commission cuz he thinks we plottin against em.. someone fix dis shit.. cuz when i go mia.. dis place cant stand right.. shit always gets fucked up.. soooo howeva fucked my shit up.. please fix it... zyme i dunno if it was u or what.. but he said u turned on him and joined da commission?? when da fuck did this happen..

Enzyme
03-29-2007, 09:05 AM
Hmmm, Better?!...........Whoever Fucked Your Shit Up Fix It?!.....Nah It Couldnt Be, You Not Talking To Me Like That Are You, Looks Like You Think I'm The Number One Suspect, Your Wrong! Enzyme Is Not In A Crew! You Asked And I Passed When I Came Back Because I Dont PLan To Be Here Long! As A Matter Of Fact When I Finish Up These Last Bit On Collabs I'm Gone! I Got Too Much Shit On My Plate To Be Playing Around On A Forum. I Turned On No One, We Had A Missunderstanding That Was Quickly Squashed! I Dont Do Net Beef, What's The Point?! I'm A Grown Ass Man! I Have No Idea What Your Talking About! Stop Pointing Fingers At Me! If You Go MIA?! Is That A Threat?! Lol. Did YOU Get Ahold Of Some Bad Shrooms Or Some Shit? Because Im Clueless To As What Your Talking About! Anyhow, Good Luck With That Shit Man. One.

Enzyme
03-29-2007, 09:43 AM
Upping!!!!!!!!