PDA

View Full Version : The 6ixth Sense

Sparx
03-16-2007, 03:32 AM
Beat: Common - The 6th Sense (Produced By DJ Premier)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
[Sparx]
The Revolution will not be televised... the revolution is here.....

[Hook]
And you know, yes you know
This is Rap for real, somethin you feel
x4
This is rap for my people.....

Started off as a basement artform, composed of turntables, pops n locks, and windmills on cardboard,
Tracksuits and fat laces, no freebases, we all knew the score, All before toting teks cash and faking hardcore,
Before corporate intervention, dickriding the departed, n shouting out companies that feed you and your artists,
The music business is the real black market, pushing materialism to children; executives should be the DAs target,
Now the cultures half way gone, thanks to mtv pouring into homes, suburban white kids believe they street grown,
So downtown they roam, thru projects and government housing they go, carrying they bb gun, swagger slow,
Heads hooded, pretending to push blow, cuz America loves gangsters and the ghetto is its shit show,
Some struggle and have no choice but to shovel snow, but 95% of hustlers are lazy and this we already kno,
Shells send funeral parlours to vend crates and tend hate, cuz everyone wants a piece of those year-end dividends,
Or a wipe of the plate, the 10 real ones left? Are prompted to skate, Q-Tip got 3 unreleased albums,
Y u think they never made it out the gate? KRS n G Rap been on the rear burner since waaaay back,
And without they fans dead prez couldn’t even afford an 8 track, Jay cakin, and half the industry hatin,
Women degraded and on that theres no debating, booty rockin every where, the only worry in a girls life,
Is the weave that was once her hair, and if she lackin a sufficient pair? Throw some D’s on that bitch…. and get the fuck back out there!

[Hook]
x4

The perseverance of a rebel, still here to unsettle, society shaken not stirred, disturbed with words on every level,
Adults used to tell me not to meddle, I grew up and discovered that change will always inflame the devil,
In people, they coat corruption with mirrors and smoke, until conforming to bullshit becomes rote,
Society as a whole has issues taking a joke, sure there are rules but what happened to a little fucking sport?
Pre-set elections provide the illusion of choice, democracy failed, the moment integrity was bought with a rolls-royce,
Some say whats the use of a single voice, they’re just too pussy to be different, n ther ignorance keeps them moist,
The planet is dying, humanity along with it, 100 miles high my minds flying, but I refuse to acquit it,
Of immoral agendas that brew within it, I want to clear my conscience but I cant quite get in touch with it,
They say, Sparx, ur a fuckin hypocrite, u rap bout guns too, u squeeze clips and would fuck a bitch,
Even if u knew she’d sue…. Yea that’s true, but its all just a façade for you, a way into the big time,
Then this is what i’d do, id put C4 on the core n every door and double in every CEOs and secretarys drawer,
And send the fucking buildings to 600 ft. below the floor, cuz they way shits goin now? Hip Hop is fucking dead, and I don’t wanna deal with it no more….

[Hook]
x4

Sparx
03-16-2007, 03:37 AM
There it is... my remake of Common's classic...

before yall get on my ass about the structure... thats how i rap, i dont need shorter bars to flow like a muthafuckin river... but yea... download the song if u havent heard it... classic shit...

FranchizeTheKid
03-16-2007, 02:43 PM
[Sparx]

[Hook]
x4

Started off as a basement artform, composed of turntables, pops n locks, and windmills on cardboard,
Tracksuits and fat laces, no freebases, we all knew the score, All before toting teks cash and faking hardcore,
Nice Opening Bars, Structure Is A Lil Weird But It Works
Before corporate intervention, dickriding the departed, n shouting out companies that feed you and your artists,
The music business is the real black market, pushing materialism to children; executives should be the DAs target,
Dope, I Like The DA Line, Real Shit
Now the cultures half way gone, thanks to mtv pouring into homes, suburban white kids believe they street grown,
So downtown they roam, thru projects and government housing they go, carrying they bb gun, swagger slow,
Nice, This Shit Is True, A Lotta Kids(Not Just White) Think They Gangster Cuz They Can Emulate A Rap Video
Heads hooded, pretending to push blow, cuz America loves gangsters and the ghetto is its shit show,
Some struggle and have no choice but to shovel snow, but 95% of hustlers are lazy and this we already kno,
Nice, Seems Like Filler But It's Still Good
Shells send funeral parlours to vend crates and tend hate, cuz everyone wants a piece of those year-end dividends,
Or a wipe of the plate, the 10 real ones left? Are prompted to skate, Q-Tip got 3 unreleased albums,
Rhyme Scheme Switch Up Was Dope
Y u think they never made it out the gate? KRS n G Rap been on the rear burner since waaaay back,
And without they fans dead prez couldn’t even afford an 8 track, Jay cakin, and half the industry hatin,
Nice Bar About The Industry, It's Exactly How It Is
Women degraded and on that theres no debating, booty rockin every where, the only worry in a girls life,
Is the weave that was once her hair, and if she lackin a sufficient pair? Throw some D’s on that bitch…. and get the fuck back out there!
Hahahaha, Ill Closer, Love The Rich Boy Line
[Hook]
x4

The perseverance of a rebel, still here to unsettle, society shaken not stirred, disturbed with words on every level,
Adults used to tell me not to meddle, I grew up and discovered that change will always inflame the devil,
Flow Right Here Is On Point, Smooth Like Butter, Favorite Bar So Far
In people, they coat corruption with mirrors and smoke, until conforming to bullshit becomes rote,
Society as a whole has issues taking a joke, sure there are rules but what happened to a little fucking sport?
Nice, Mirrors And Smoke Bit Was Ill
Pre-set elections provide the illusion of choice, democracy failed, the moment integrity was bought with a rolls-royce,
Some say whats the use of a single voice, they’re just too pussy to be different, n ther ignorance keeps them moist,
Good Bar, Describes Most Rap Fans Today
The planet is dying, humanity along with it, 100 miles high my minds flying, but I refuse to acquit it,
Of immoral agendas that brew within it, I want to clear my conscience but I cant quite get in touch with it,
Truth In A Dope Form
They say, Sparx, ur a fuckin hypocrite, u rap bout guns too, u squeeze clips and would fuck a bitch,
Even if u knew she’d sue…. Yea that’s true, but its all just a façade for you, a way into the big time,
Seemed Like Filler To Me
Then this is what i’d do, id put C4 on the core n every door and double in every CEOs and secretarys drawer,
And send the fucking buildings to 600 ft. below the floor, cuz they way shits goin now? Hip Hop is fucking dead, and I don’t wanna deal with it no more….
Dope Closer, Gets Your Attention Very Easy
[Hook]
x4

I Give It A 8.9/10, A Lot Of Parts I Liked, Sometimes The Flow Went A Lil Sour But Overall, You Remade The Track Very Good, Common Would Salute You

lilsam
03-16-2007, 03:03 PM
i'd say a 4/10, delivered poor and the lines were far too stretched

Sparx
03-16-2007, 03:22 PM
thanks Franchize...

And Sam... well... dont worry.... u'll get yours...

Cap
03-16-2007, 04:36 PM
Common Wouldn't Be Dissapointed. Nice Joint Ninja, Please Keep It Up. 8.9/10

Nickolai
03-16-2007, 04:37 PM
Common Wouldn't Be Dissapointed. Nice Joint Ninja, Please Keep It Up. 8.9/10

Haha That Sounded MAD Homo

Sparx
03-16-2007, 04:39 PM

u kno whats mad homo? u taking mine and chopz' track... thats mad homo

Nickolai
03-16-2007, 04:40 PM
Taking?? What Track?

Sparx
03-16-2007, 04:42 PM
Taking?? What Track?

lol nah u didnt take it, me n chopz had planned on doin I Have A Dream for his album

Nickolai
03-16-2007, 04:43 PM
Well Dont Get Ya Knickers In A Twist Cuz Its More Than Likely I Wont Even Do The Damn Track, Like Wit Most Tracks I Plan To Do

Sparx
03-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Well Dont Get Ya Knickers In A Twist Cuz Its More Than Likely I Wont Even Do The Damn Track, Like Wit Most Tracks I Plan To Do

lol seems like u have commitment issues...

Cap
03-16-2007, 04:44 PM

OFFICIAL CLOGGING:

Net-Stalking Another Man's Homo Level > Saying Please Keep It Up Homo Level

Sparx
03-16-2007, 04:45 PM
"No Homo" should be banned from worldy use... with the penalty for uttering it as castration or immediate hanging

Cap
03-16-2007, 04:47 PM

Now Whats Homo? You're Talking About Another Mans Draws

Nickolai
03-16-2007, 04:47 PM
But Sparx, If U Wanna Talk On The Matter Of Taking People's Tracks Ur A Perfect Example Of That
'The Empire' Was Originally MY Track And MY Idea
I Planned On Having U, Chopz & Eternal Methods On It So Its Like That....

Nickolai
03-16-2007, 04:48 PM
Seriously Get Off My Dick Cap, Cuz Sooner Or Later I'll Bitch Slap U Off Me

Sparx
03-16-2007, 04:50 PM
But Sparx, If U Wanna Talk On The Matter Of Taking People's Tracks Ur A Perfect Example Of That
'The Empire' Was Originally MY Track And MY Idea
I Planned On Having U, Chopz & Eternal Methods On It So Its Like That....

uhhh im almost 100% sure that it was never ur idea... being that its been on my albums tracklist since i first came to DR... and the Idea came from my history class last year...

Cap
03-16-2007, 04:52 PM
Seriously Get Off My Dick Cap, Cuz Sooner Or Later I'll Bitch Slap U Off Me

LAST COMMENT SPARX (I'll Ask Odin To Delete Them Later):

Yea Sure..........Hop Off Mine. In Every Post You Add Your Two Cents, Like Anyone Wants To Read It. Talking About Bitch Slapping People.....Wow.

Nickolai
If DR Wasnt Down I Could Proove It
I Had This Idea A Year Ago, Loooooong Ago
But If U Think Its That Good Of An Idea
U Can Have It Free Of Charge:D

Nickolai
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooW

Sparx
03-16-2007, 04:54 PM
If DR Wasnt Down I Could Proove It
I Had This Idea A Year Ago, Loooooong Ago
But If U Think Its That Good Of An Idea
U Can Have It Free Of Charge:D

lol... do u even kno what the track is about? i mean... ive only sent u pm's about it like 20 times... and i highly doubt ur gonna write a verse that even slightly resembles what the idea of the track is... and im not having it free of charge... cuz i came up with it... and if it was ur idea in the first place y havent u sent me a verse for it yet?

Nickolai
03-16-2007, 04:56 PM
cuz i dont wana be on it no mo

Sparx
03-16-2007, 04:57 PM
cuz i dont wana be on it no mo

nice that simplifys shit...

Nickolai
03-16-2007, 04:59 PM
now lets stop all this bullshit

FranchizeTheKid
03-16-2007, 05:10 PM
u kno whats mad homo? u taking mine and chopz' track... thats mad homo

Lol, Owned

Eyebagz
03-18-2007, 01:06 PM

sick as

sick again

great wordplay

overall great track sparx never heard the original cause refuse to listen to common. not gonna rate it cause ratin on tracks is a ton of shit to me anyway keep up albums coming on great.

BlackStar
03-18-2007, 02:42 PM
[Sparx]
word :chuuch:

[Hook]
x4

sick opener...who says your flow is shit? it's pretty tight
sick part
dope line
haha!
really? that's sick...
FUCKING TRUTH!!!! "It's bigger than HIP HOP!"
lol

[Hook]
x4

"The perseverence of a rebel I drop heavier levels" that's the first line lol...nice using here
good line
WORD!!!!
TRUE!!!!
lol...true
cool
naw "it's on vacation" lol

[Hook]
x4

sick track! dope message! flow is hot! fuck the haters...