PDA

View Full Version : Jigga >>>> Tupac

POC Was Here
03-15-2007, 12:14 PM
Seriously, It's Not Even A Contest.......

Jigga's Catalogue >>>>> Tupac's Catalogue
Jigga Lyrically >>>>> Tupac Lyrically
Jigga's Flow >>>>> Tupac's Flow

And If Anybody Comes In Here And Says "Jigga Bites So He's Wack" Deserves AIDS...... Cause They're Truly Morons.

Chopz
03-15-2007, 07:42 PM
Damn, can't believe nobody has called POC... Well you can imagine what Pac lovers would call him lol... Uppin' :D

Nickolai
03-15-2007, 07:45 PM
A Drunken Ol' Fool?
Yes, Guess Im Right

elcuppan
03-17-2007, 03:21 PM
???? jigga what,,jigga who?????

PaC3Y
03-17-2007, 10:28 PM
You can't be serious, Lil wayne shits on Jigga

Cap
03-17-2007, 11:05 PM
You can't be serious, Lil wayne shits on Jigga

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........

Lmao................

Lol..........

You Have Fresh Weezy F. Baby Dick On Your Breath Don't You?

PaC3Y
03-17-2007, 11:16 PM
^Nah actually i don't. Maybe u'd like some

Cap
03-17-2007, 11:17 PM
^Nah actually i don't. Maybe u'd like some

You're Still Gay, Lmao.

REAL-MIC
03-17-2007, 11:17 PM
lil wayne use to be aight when he was with bg, hot boyz.

but now is weezy fucking baby, because weezy FUCKING Baby. now that gay

PaC3Y
03-17-2007, 11:26 PM
You're Still Gay, Lmao.

Takes one to know one.

REAL-MIC
03-17-2007, 11:29 PM
Seriously Cap is right, lil wayne suck, he only rap good when Gillie Da Kid ghost write for him

PaC3Y
03-17-2007, 11:34 PM
We're all entitled to our own opinions

Cap
03-17-2007, 11:34 PM
Takes one to know one.

No It Doesn't, You're Gay

The Illustrious One
03-17-2007, 11:39 PM
I agree with threadstarter.. Jay is better than Pac.

PaC3Y
03-17-2007, 11:39 PM
lol don't deny it Cap.

elcuppan
03-18-2007, 12:30 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........

Lmao................

Lol..........

You Have Fresh Weezy F. Baby Dick On Your Breath Don't You?

seems like you know all about fresh weezy f. baby dick on your breath,,,dont you?? LMAO

BEEN THERE,,,DONE THAT,? IM GUESSING????:agree:

traydee
03-18-2007, 12:56 PM
Lyrically Jay is the man but overall pac takes it.

Nickolai
03-18-2007, 03:05 PM
He's FULLY Irish So Its Likely Hes 99% Of His Day Stupidly Drunk Which Therefore Says Things He Later Regrets If Hes Ever Sober :D

POC Was Here
03-18-2007, 03:18 PM
He's FULLY Irish So Its Likely Hes 99% Of His Day Stupidly Drunk Which Therefore Says Things He Later Regrets If Hes Ever Sober :D

Such A Lie Lol

BlackStar
03-18-2007, 04:03 PM

Such A Lie Lol

true...he's Irish, so he's 100% of his day stupidly drunk!!!
the Englishmen are 99% hos their day stupidly drunk!

never mixed that up...

kayitosway954
03-19-2007, 12:03 AM
Weezy F Baby........ Weezy F Baby........ OH I GET IT! WEEZY FUCKING BABY

Mpire-mc
03-19-2007, 12:20 AM
Weezy F Baby........ Weezy F Baby........ OH I GET IT! WEEZY FUCKING BABY

That what i say

venni vetti vecci
03-19-2007, 01:53 AM
Jay Z is Gay 2Pac would kill him.
don't even compare the 2.
Jay has been lucky in his carrer, he should have dissapeared when Nas Ethered him. or before then I don't give a shit.

elcuppan
03-19-2007, 08:00 AM
If Pac Were Alive,we All Wouldnt Know Who The Fuck He Is!

kayitosway954
03-19-2007, 10:34 AM
Pac wouldnt be that unknown if he was still alive...

elcuppan
03-19-2007, 02:20 PM
Pac wouldnt be that unknown if he was still alive...

no u got me all wrong.

i meant if pac were alive,we all wouldnt know who jay was

kayitosway954
03-19-2007, 03:14 PM
no u got me all wrong.

Werd, but thats not entirly true. Jay would still have Dame finacially supporting him...

Cap
03-19-2007, 05:08 PM
no u got me all wrong.

Reasonable Doubt > Pacs Rotting Soul

POC Was Here
03-19-2007, 05:25 PM
no u got me all wrong.

You Do Realise That Jay Was Getting Critical Acclaim While Pac Was Alive? Don't You?

It's As Simple As This....... Jay Is Better Than Pac Ever Was, Only Difference Being That Pac Is Dead. Pac Wouldn't Get Half The Love He Gets If He Was Still Alive.

Nickolai
03-19-2007, 05:31 PM
The Guy Went Platinum Within 4 Hours Of 'All Eyez On Me's Release
Thats Love

POC Was Here
03-19-2007, 05:43 PM
The Guy Went Platinum Within 4 Hours Of 'All Eyez On Me's Release
Thats Love

Just To Point Out, You Realise That Was A Double Disc Album. And 1 Disc Counts As 1 Unit So With It Being A Double Disc Every Copy Sold = 2 Units Cause It's 2 Discs. So In Reality He Sold Around 500,000 Copies But It Went Platinum Cause 2 Discs = Double The Actual Number Sold. And That's A Fact.

50 Cent Sold More That Doube Of What All Eyez On Me Sold...... Does That Mean He's Better Than Pac?

Nickolai
03-19-2007, 05:45 PM
No, But Really Debates Like This Ull Never Know Cuz Sales Are One Thing Yet Not
But Its Fun Arguing And Getting Ya Points Across:D

LOC
03-19-2007, 07:33 PM
LMAO at catalogue over pacs.

PPL entitled to their opinions.

But this was a real stupid one haha

PaC3Y
03-20-2007, 02:37 AM
Just To Point Out, You Realise That Was A Double Disc Album. And 1 Disc Counts As 1 Unit So With It Being A Double Disc Every Copy Sold = 2 Units Cause It's 2 Discs. So In Reality He Sold Around 500,000 Copies But It Went Platinum Cause 2 Discs = Double The Actual Number Sold. And That's A Fact.

50 Cent Sold More That Doube Of What All Eyez On Me Sold...... Does That Mean He's Better Than Pac?

Sales don't mean shit. If you're selling more it doesn't make you a better artist.

Flash
03-20-2007, 03:39 AM
if someone is more overrated then pac thats Jay!but from who Jay bited???PAC and Biggie what a suprise!Any way im sure if Pac was alive he wouldnt be that famous!JAY is to much overrated and he is shit!

elcuppan
03-20-2007, 09:23 AM
jay is serriously over rated.

im not saying that if pac were alive ,we wouldnt know jay.

but if he was alive.pac would have finished off jay a long time ago.

everybody knows that

POC Was Here
03-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Sales don't mean shit. If you're selling more it doesn't make you a better artist.

He Brought Up Sales, I Just Proved A Point By Bringing Up An Artist Who Sold More.

POC Was Here
03-20-2007, 10:55 AM
jay is serriously over rated.

im not saying that if pac were alive ,we wouldnt know jay.

but if he was alive.pac would have finished off jay a long time ago.

everybody knows that

If Pac & Jay Were To Battle, Jigga Would Completely Body The Dude.

Y'all Act Like Pac Was Some Sort Of Super Human Rapper, When He Blatantly Isn't. It's Like When People Try Say Pac Is A Better Emcee Than Biggie....... It's Fucking Pure Stupidity. Pac Was Nothing Special As A Rapper And I Mean Skills As A Rapper Not Just Songs He Made......... I Mean Dude Had A Message In His Songs, He Has Classic Albums In His Catalogue I Respect That And His Work Ethic Was Crazy But When It Comes To Skills As An Emcee He Isn't All That.

Lyrically Jigga Is Better, I Dunno How Anybody Could Argue That.

POC Was Here
03-20-2007, 10:56 AM
if someone is more overrated then pac thats Jay!but from who Jay bited???PAC and Biggie what a suprise!Any way im sure if Pac was alive he wouldnt be that famous!JAY is to much overrated and he is shit!

You Listen To Ja Rule, You Lack Intelligence And You're Probably The Dumbest Person I've Come Across On The Internet, It's A Toss Up Between You & Lil Latin.

Your Opinion Counts For Nothing.

Gangstafied
03-20-2007, 11:17 AM
I agree...
Pac had a lot of personality and he putted a lot of feelings on his music that's what made him a legend, but if we talk about skills he's way overrated i mean he's a good rapper above average but he ain't even close to the best rapper ever when he talking bout skills, biggie had way more rap skills and so does jigga they both more lirical, have more wordplay, more flow then pac...

POC Was Here
03-20-2007, 11:23 AM
I agree...
Pac had a lot of personality and he putted a lot of feelings on his music that's what made him a legend, but if we talk about skills he's way overrated i mean he's a good rapper above average but he ain't even close to the best rapper ever when he talking bout skills, biggie had way more rap skills and so does jigga they both more lirical, have more wordplay, more flow then pac...

Finally Someone With A Bit Of Sense.

FranchizeTheKid
03-20-2007, 12:44 PM
My Eyes Are Burning Reading This, Say That Shit In California And You'll Get Tossed Around Lol No Homo, Jay Is Better Lyrically But That's One Aspect

FranchizeTheKid
03-20-2007, 12:45 PM

Jigga's Catalogue <<<<< Tupac's Catalogue While Alive
Jigga's Flow <<<<< Tupac's Flow

Word...............

Flash
03-20-2007, 01:58 PM
You Listen To Ja Rule, You Lack Intelligence And You're Probably The Dumbest Person I've Come Across On The Internet, It's A Toss Up Between You & Lil Latin.

Your Opinion Counts For Nothing.

sry to offend you smartass!you got intelegence???for what drinking is everything you do in your life and hangin with 13 old kids like franchize!so your opinion doesnt count!go do the job youre best in drinking!go burn your liver fool!And dont talk to me what is smart cuz def you aint the man to talk bout that!

POC Was Here
03-20-2007, 02:38 PM
sry to offend you smartass!you got intelegence???for what drinking is everything you do in your life and hangin with 13 old kids like franchize!so your opinion doesnt count!go do the job youre best in drinking!go burn your liver fool!And dont talk to me what is smart cuz def you aint the man to talk bout that!

Firstly, You Spelt Intelligence Wrong.

Secondly, I'll Do What I Want Concerning My Liver.

I Don't Hang Out With Franchize, We Live In Different Countries....... Kinda Hard To Hang Out Don't You Think?

All I Say To You Is That I'm Smarter Than You And Have A Better View Of Hip-Hop Than You....... Now, Please Die.

Flash
03-20-2007, 02:39 PM

I Don't Hang Out With Franchize, We Live In Different Countries....... Kinda Hard To Hang Out Don't You Think?

All I Say To You Is That I'm Smarter Than You And Have A Better View Of Hip-Hop Than You....... Now, Please Die.

you cant change my view!and you aint smarter belive me!

outlaw
03-20-2007, 03:25 PM
any one who thinks jay z is better than pac is dum as fuck

Cap
03-20-2007, 04:08 PM

Suspect Homo

Rahmaveli
03-20-2007, 04:21 PM
my dick >>>>> Jigga

Tupac is so much better than Jigga. You can't compare Jigga with Pac...

Cap
03-20-2007, 05:29 PM
2PAc Couldnt Even Rap That Well, And His Beats Were Ass.

Plus, Pac Was A Copycat Nas, And Takeover Ended Nas Until Ether Came Around.

kayitosway954
03-20-2007, 05:58 PM
I agree...

Thats what Ive been tryna say but if you talk bad bout Pac to anyone, you get an hour speech on how wack you are

Mpire-mc
03-20-2007, 06:50 PM
haha dawm that punishment. one hour dawm. but jay-z had a flow of old and new school you got argue with that. and i got something to say, but i don't plan for people to ride me like they my hoes or something, but all i can say is r.i.p 2pac/big L/biggie

POC Was Here
03-21-2007, 09:27 AM
Suspect Homo

Hardly...... It Takes A Homo Mindstate To Even Come To That Conclusion.

POC Was Here
03-21-2007, 09:29 AM
you cant change my view!and you aint smarter belive me!

I Am Obviously Smarter Than You, It Shouldn't Even Be Up For Discussion.

Nickolai
03-21-2007, 09:37 AM
Pac A Copy Cat Nas?? Haha
Pac Was Rappin Before Nas With The Street Style

Eyebagz
03-21-2007, 10:13 AM
to be fair i think both are pretty wack.

Pac is overrated to fuck dude made some good songs and his emotion was the best thing about him. But if he wasnt dead he'd be another washed up rapper making club tracks desperate for some money.

And jay has some good songs but mostly shit songs. That one song he did with original flavour was fucking amazing. But his voice annoys the shit outa me.

but lyrical and actual rapping skills jigga kills pac

Summer_heat
03-21-2007, 01:54 PM
You Do Realise That Jay Was Getting Critical Acclaim While Pac Was Alive? Don't You?

It's As Simple As This....... Jay Is Better Than Pac Ever Was, Only Difference Being That Pac Is Dead. Pac Wouldn't Get Half The Love He Gets If He Was Still Alive.

we all have our own opinions.
but i dont like Pac cos hes dead!
and i can tell u right here right now (n u can hold it against me in future) but even when Jayz dies, he still wont = Pac never mind be better than Pac.

IMO Pac has been RAPs greatest RAPPER.
he is what defines rap to me.
ive had this argument wit.... Relent before.... we all have our own opinions, n what rap is to me prolly wont be the same to what rap is to u.

so if u want to discuss it, discuss it like a man, whats the need to drag AIDs into it all? ppl have opinions, i think u shud get used to that.

Mpire-mc
03-21-2007, 06:04 PM
to be fair i think both are pretty wack.

Pac is overrated to fuck dude made some good songs and his emotion was the best thing about him. But if he wasnt dead he'd be another washed up rapper making club tracks desperate for some money.

And jay has some good songs but mostly shit songs. That one song he did with original flavour was fucking amazing. But his voice annoys the shit outa me.

but lyrical and actual rapping skills jigga kills pac

i strongly dissagree with you Eyebagz, but we all got diffirent point of view about this situation, but no dissrespect to you, because i would not, we, anyone would not be better than someone else who they think is wrong. But true story is that more people think/ or know that 2pac is way better than jay-z than more people think otherwise, just look at all the love pac had even after his final day.

LOC
03-21-2007, 11:02 PM
If Pac & Jay Were To Battle, Jigga Would Completely Body The Dude.

Y'all Act Like Pac Was Some Sort Of Super Human Rapper, When He Blatantly Isn't. It's Like When People Try Say Pac Is A Better Emcee Than Biggie....... It's Fucking Pure Stupidity. Pac Was Nothing Special As A Rapper And I Mean Skills As A Rapper Not Just Songs He Made......... I Mean Dude Had A Message In His Songs, He Has Classic Albums In His Catalogue I Respect That And His Work Ethic Was Crazy But When It Comes To Skills As An Emcee He Isn't All That.

Lyrically Jigga Is Better, I Dunno How Anybody Could Argue That.

No1 sed pac was a better mc than biggie or jigga, we not talkin lyrically, remember it was a time when lyrics and rap wasnt judged on how much wordplay you had. It was where ya head was at. (and you talk like pac was wack lol, like his lyrics were dumb) he was one of the best at tha time!...jigga wuld have never battled pac and neither wuld biggie (they took subliminal shots at him) but never had the balls to diss him directly coz they knew their careers wuld be over.

Think it was easy for biggie to sit back and take hit em up, but he knew if he replied it wuld be like throwin fuel on a fire...

Pac was vicious, hit em up rips up any diss record ever made, it wasnt his lyrics or wordplay, it was his passion it was tha feel of tha record, you culd feel he meant wat he was sayin' wasnt no funny punchlines, IT WAS "DON'T FUCK WIT ME!" like Al Pacino in Scarface.

So lemme ask u a question if Jay had of died 96 like pac who wuld have tha better track record? (Jay started earlier than 96 round tha same time pac did, he was down with Big L so lets say 91-92-mayb 93ish)
He didnt have 1 hit record, in 4 years pac had Two multi platinum sellin record All eyez on me and me against the world (all before he died) Cmon man pac died at 25, was in tha game and started 2 really buzz l with striktly 4 my niggaz round 94 (he started out with Digital in tha 90's) 1st solo release in 91. So 94 He really get noticed so in 3 years he had a better track record than jay has in his whole wat 15yr career? lmao...and that's not even mentioning the albums dat came out after 96 when he died

What did jay do lol even records that pac didnt even think cut it when he recorded them that came out after he died were still considered hits, like Baby Don't Cry, Do For Love, Thugz Mansion, Changes etc (jus for sum examples). Jays in his 30's and dropped lots of albums since pac died, and still most ppl ain't agreein with what u sayin wats dat tell you, donesnt have a catalogue close to pacs lol. Jay-z's songs will get old to ppl in a few more years...pac music will last for ever! dats real, u can listen to fancy wordplay and shit a couple of times until u think "ive heard it all before" but with pac it was sumthin else and dats real talk..

Look at tha game now, ppl tryna be flash with wordplay wat they sayin means nuthin and raps becomin played out, same punches recycled....

Another thing is if u gona compare JAY to ne1 (Do it to an rapper that's actually living lol) let's say NAS

Jays new album (was ok, pretty wack) Nas been out tha game jus as long as Jigga, NAs new album hip hop is dead (FIRE)...

So Pac>>>Jigga Nas>>>>jigga, Jigga>>>>rated haha

And don't think im hatin i like jiggaz music but im sorry ur jus off tha wall with this 1 lol.

PaC3Y
03-21-2007, 11:19 PM
[quote=Eyebagz;271189But his voice annoys the shit outa me.[/quote]

i thought i was the only one

Mpire-mc
03-22-2007, 09:00 PM
No1 sed pac was a better mc than biggie or jigga, we not talkin lyrically, remember it was a time when lyrics and rap wasnt judged on how much wordplay you had. It was where ya head was at. (and you talk like pac was wack lol, like his lyrics were dumb) he was one of the best at tha time!...jigga wuld have never battled pac and neither wuld biggie (they took subliminal shots at him) but never had the balls to diss him directly coz they knew their careers wuld be over.

Think it was easy for biggie to sit back and take hit em up, but he knew if he replied it wuld be like throwin fuel on a fire...

Pac was vicious, hit em up rips up any diss record ever made, it wasnt his lyrics or wordplay, it was his passion it was tha feel of tha record, you culd feel he meant wat he was sayin' wasnt no funny punchlines, IT WAS "DON'T FUCK WIT ME!" like Al Pacino in Scarface.

So lemme ask u a question if Jay had of died 96 like pac who wuld have tha better track record? (Jay started earlier than 96 round tha same time pac did, he was down with Big L so lets say 91-92-mayb 93ish)
He didnt have 1 hit record, in 4 years pac had Two multi platinum sellin record All eyez on me and me against the world (all before he died) Cmon man pac died at 25, was in tha game and started 2 really buzz l with striktly 4 my niggaz round 94 (he started out with Digital in tha 90's) 1st solo release in 91. So 94 He really get noticed so in 3 years he had a better track record than jay has in his whole wat 15yr career? lmao...and that's not even mentioning the albums dat came out after 96 when he died

What did jay do lol even records that pac didnt even think cut it when he recorded them that came out after he died were still considered hits, like Baby Don't Cry, Do For Love, Thugz Mansion, Changes etc (jus for sum examples). Jays in his 30's and dropped lots of albums since pac died, and still most ppl ain't agreein with what u sayin wats dat tell you, donesnt have a catalogue close to pacs lol. Jay-z's songs will get old to ppl in a few more years...pac music will last for ever! dats real, u can listen to fancy wordplay and shit a couple of times until u think "ive heard it all before" but with pac it was sumthin else and dats real talk..

Look at tha game now, ppl tryna be flash with wordplay wat they sayin means nuthin and raps becomin played out, same punches recycled....

Another thing is if u gona compare JAY to ne1 (Do it to an rapper that's actually living lol) let's say NAS

Jays new album (was ok, pretty wack) Nas been out tha game jus as long as Jigga, NAs new album hip hop is dead (FIRE)...

And don't think im hatin i like jiggaz music but im sorry ur jus off tha wall with this 1 lol.

Good comeback mayne, those are real smart fact. But jay made some classic too like song cry. r.i.p 2pac, REALEST RAPPER ever.

POC Was Here
03-23-2007, 10:27 AM

I Cannot Agree With You At All On The Catalogue Tip...... Pac's Shit Got Molested After He Died, Better Dayz Was The Last Good Pac Album And As For A Better Track Record? Not A Hope, But It's All Opinion And You Put Forward An Intelligent Argument Which Is Something Most People Can't Do On Here Lol.

As For The Lyrical Part...... Are You Tryna Say That Rap Isn't About Emcee Skill But Just What Your Mindstate Is? And How Can You Say Jigga Is Just Flashy Wordplay!? Minority Report, Renegades, Beach Chair, Heart Of The City, Blueprint(Momma Loves Me), A Ballad For The Fallen Soldier, Moment Of Clarity That's Just A Few Jigga Songs I Can Mention That Ain't Just Fancy Wordplay.

As For Their Track Records When Alive, Jigga Only Had 1 Album Released In The Time That Pac Was Alive. He Was Messing With Big L And Everything But Reasonable Doubt Didn't Drop Till '96 So You Can't Compare That Shit.

So I Still Stand By What I Say, Jigga >>> Pac. And It Ain't Like I'm The Only Person Saying It, People Have Agreed It. Pac Is Big Time Overrated And I Like His Music Cause He Was Actually Talking About Something But I Don't Overrate Him Like Most People Do.

relentless
03-23-2007, 11:40 PM

Jigga's Catalogue >>>>> Tupac's Catalogue
Jigga's Flow >>>>> Tupac's Flow

And If Anybody Comes In Here And Says "Jigga Bites So He's Wack" Deserves AIDS...... Cause They're Truly Morons.

youre a typical IC Reason poster. one day you'll grow up and realise your opinion isnt fact.

POC Was Here
03-24-2007, 05:50 PM
youre a typical IC Reason poster. one day you'll grow up and realise your opinion isnt fact.

*Looks At Your Sig*

No Comment Lol(Joke)

And How The Hell You Know I Have Anything To Do With The IC? Lol

Bluck
03-24-2007, 11:46 PM
^^*looks at your sig*

"Drunk by myself". You post up your album tracklist, but can only think of the intro and outro? haha getting a lil bit ahead of yourself wouldnt you think man? Lol (no but seriously its so fucking stupid it's funny)

relentless
03-25-2007, 02:10 AM
*Looks At Your Sig*

No Comment Lol(Joke)

And How The Hell You Know I Have Anything To Do With The IC? Lol

please, its written all over you.

POC Was Here
03-25-2007, 09:07 AM
^^*looks at your sig*

"Drunk by myself". You post up your album tracklist, but can only think of the intro and outro? haha getting a lil bit ahead of yourself wouldnt you think man? Lol (no but seriously its so fucking stupid it's funny)

I've Finished The Tracklisting, Just Haven't Edited My Sig.

So Please Be Quiet.

FranchizeTheKid
03-25-2007, 06:22 PM
2PAc Couldnt Even Rap That Well, And His Beats Were Ass.

Plus, Pac Was A Copycat Nas, And Takeover Ended Nas Until Ether Came Around.

Fuck Outta Here!!! We Can Also Say Jay Is A Copycat Biggie And Pac Murdered Him On "Hit 'Em Up"

Your Theory Sucks

Bluck
03-25-2007, 07:07 PM
I've Finished The Tracklisting, Just Haven't Edited My Sig.

So Please Be Quiet.

"Drunk By Myself":eazy: nice one!

kayitosway954
03-25-2007, 10:56 PM
I always felt Pac was similar 2 Scarface with an East..... Uh, West... East Gone West Feel

FranchizeTheKid
03-26-2007, 06:03 PM
Word Son...