PDA

View Full Version : so who ended up winin in the death row vs bad boy beef

$aba
03-12-2007, 07:38 AM
since death row is closing down now is it safe to say that diddy won and suge lost :unno ?

POC Was Here
03-12-2007, 09:55 AM
I Would Just Like To Take This Time To Say, Stop Taking Threads From The IC And Bringing Them Here, Especially When You Didn't Think Of Them To Begin With........ And Another Thing, Stop The Inc. Dickriding On The IC It's Sickening.

WestBelfastIreland
03-12-2007, 10:39 AM
no-1 won....

pac an big got killed....both record companies died when they did

$aba
03-12-2007, 10:57 AM
I Would Just Like To Take This Time To Say, Stop Taking Threads From The IC And Bringing Them Here, Especially When You Didn't Think Of Them To Begin With........ And Another Thing, Stop The Inc. Dickriding On The IC It's Sickening.

ehh wtf :roll:

Moist Murderer
03-12-2007, 11:15 AM
no-1 won....

pac an big got killed....both record companies died when they did

Dead right, Both lost

kayitosway954
03-12-2007, 11:34 AM
BIGs tha better lyricist, but Pac/Death won cuz BIG never really got at him with a real diss.

LOC
03-12-2007, 06:40 PM
the beef between badboy and deathrow died when big and pac died.

And when they were alive DEATHROW won...no doubt they ran tha era, snoop, dpg, dj quik, dre, pac it was an all star cast and pac out sold biggie.

Gangstafied
03-12-2007, 10:33 PM
As far as rap beef Biggie never really got into it...he was just throwing some subliminals on some records, Pac did diss songs...so in that point a view death row won...but death row died with pac...so in longevity Bad Boy won cause they manage to maintain after biggies death for a few years

But the truth is nobody won this stupid beef, 2 of the greatest rappers got killed over some rap beef...that's nonsense

LOC
03-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Also a good point gangstafied...but deathrow died more coz dre left & suge got locked up not coz pac died.

Pac dyin was a big blow but as long as snoop was on the label everything was cool, suge went inside, culdnt pay snoop and he left. Even without dre Doggfather still went 2x plat.

so wuldnt say deathrow died with pac, but dre leavin then pac dyin set off a chain reaction of uncontrolable events dat took place which lead to deathrows ultimate demise

kayitosway954
03-13-2007, 08:18 PM
But Death Row has had tha better acts lately... Lakey Tha Kid > Yung Joc

LOC
03-13-2007, 09:36 PM
^^^none of dat matters bro lol, i followed deathrow again with the second dynasty, eastwood, kurupt, crook, v.slim, petey it all got fucked off.

So lakey and this whole deathrow east shit lol it was funny to me i knew it wuldnt fly. Now suge shuttin tharow down.

So they officially dead now

Cap
03-13-2007, 09:41 PM
Dre Leaving > Pac Dying

IT Doesnt Matter Which MC's Are Better Anymore, Its a World Of Sales, And Death Row Couldnt Sell A Record If They actually Released Something.

Puff & Smalls Won.

Gangstafied
03-13-2007, 10:12 PM
Dre Leaving > Pac Dying

I don't agree on that...sure dre leaving caused some damaged, but pac at the time had way more buzz than dre, ''No Longer Dre Day Arriverdeci'' and the hole beef thing boost even more his buzz, if he hadn't died probly death row would be big nowadays, cause pac was in ascension, and his death damaged even more that dre leaving...Pac dead is more popular then Dre, even this helped Death Row sell records, now imagine if he was alive, with all the controversy and shit...
And to see Dre & Tupac impact just analyse the Dre projects after death row until 2001 and him finding eminem were garbage...The Firm was hot but flopped big time, Dre presents Aftermath Cd is trash...

Pac On DeathRow:

All Eyez on Me (9x Platinum)
The Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory (7x Platinum)

Posthumous albuns:

Until the End of Time (4x Platinum)
Better Dayz (3x Platinum)
Greatest Hits (9x Platinum)

Dre:

The Chronic (3x Platinum)

After Death Row

2001 (6x Platinum)

Compare them numbers...Pac was way more important to Death Row than Dre...shit even snoop was more important...these are facts so how can u state otherwise lol...even Suge Says so
But i Agree with LOC all this was a chain reaction, Dre Left, Pac Died, Suge Got Locked Up, Snoop Left...but i still think PAC dying and Afeni going to court to get pac song and shit was factor #1 cause Pac was the main artist...Snoop was hot but he's numbers were poor comparing to pac's numbers...and death row needed big numbers to go on......it's like g-unit if 50 died...they couldn't carry on with the multi-platinum albuns

Cap
03-13-2007, 10:37 PM
Niggas Never Really Felt Pac BAck Then As They Did Now, Dre Came Out The Gate Selling With N.W.A....Last Time I Checked, Selling Platinum Isn't A Flop......And Eminem Garbage? Lol.

Check Em's Sales v. Pac's Sales, Pretty Close Aren't THey?

And The Chronic Is At 4 Or 5 Times Platinum, Not 3

Gangstafied
03-13-2007, 10:48 PM
^^ i said garbage until 2001 album and finding eminem...u don't know how to read? that means taht cd - Dre Presents the Aftermath & The Firm both dre projects both flopped big time...

Off Course niggas wasn't feeling pac like today, But when he died he had way more buzz then Dre will ever had, we was all up in the news, and in the movies and shit...dre reputation was down Eazy Was dissin him, Pac Was Dissin Him, Suge Was Dissin Him...Pac rep were always getting bigger we went at alot of niggas on wax, we was doing big moves...

Cap
03-13-2007, 11:21 PM
Can't YOU Read? Firm Biz Is Plat, Thats NOT A Flop

Pac With A Bigger Buzz Than Dre?

PAcs Life = 250,000
Detox = Most Anticipated Album In Hip Hop Ever

Gangstafied
03-13-2007, 11:41 PM
u just talking trash...do u actually reading what ur writting what kind of argument is that ahah

Firm album come out in 97, they didn't go platinum at the time...it was a flop at the time it went platinum years after...let me break it down to one sentence i found on a hip hop site ''the album was not critically successful and they end it''.and on the real don't nobody talks about them...

One of two or u a pac hater or a dre dickryder...but i think ur more of a pac hater cause of that nas pic...did u catch feelings when pac dissed nas?lol
the prove u talking shit is this:

Pac With A Bigger Buzz Than Dre?

PAcs Life = 250,000
Detox = Most Anticipated Album In Hip Hop Ever

DAMN ahah of course pac's life did sell much, nowadays that hole tupac Posthumous is played out...just songs recycled and pac died 11 yrs a go so how can u compare...but even if u compare pac's career >>>>>> dre
Detox is a bunch of hype...dre as a rapper is a average guy, matter of fact all that hype is cause of the guest list & beats...and he can thank to his fucking ghostwriters...

Cap
03-13-2007, 11:43 PM
Lmao @ U Catching Feelings And Shit, And Im The Dickrider?

Gangstafied
03-13-2007, 11:47 PM
yeah backdown when u don't have arguments...i'm not catching feeling u the one all emo over pac not me, I'm just explaining my arguments, this is a scussing and that's with people do, besides i'm only stating facts...ur not a dickryder u a hater thats different...u can't be parcial

Cap
03-13-2007, 11:55 PM
yeah backdown when u don't have arguments...i'm not catching feeling u the one all emo over pac not me, I'm just explaining my arguments, this is a scussing and that's with people do, besides i'm only stating facts...ur not a dickryder u a hater thats different...u can't be parcial

Do You Not See All The Facts I've Posted? What The Fuck Is A Scussing? Massa' Johnson Didn't Teach Yo Negro Ass How To Read And Write Yet?

Gangstafied
03-14-2007, 12:01 AM
smh at u seriously i ain't even argue with u no more...
i've seen ur fatcs even tho my facts proves ur wrong u keep talking nonsense...but whatever i've seen now u really catchin feelings and thinkin' u a big man with that racist line...but it's ok i ain't trippin over some kid on the internet ahah

peace out

Cap
03-14-2007, 12:03 AM
smh at u seriously i ain't even argue with u no more...
i've seen ur fatcs even tho my facts proves ur wrong u keep talking nonsense...but whatever i've seen now u really catchin feelings and thinkin' u a big man with that racist line...but it's ok i ain't trippin over some kid on the internet ahah

peace out

No, IT's BEcause You Just Don't Have A Witty Comment TO Reply With.

The Chronic > Anything Pac's Ever Done, Easy

Conversation Over.

Gangstafied
03-14-2007, 12:06 AM
lol yeah right :eazy:

Cap
03-14-2007, 12:12 AM
lol yeah right :eazy:

Over MEans When Something Has Stopped, THought U Was LEaving?

Gangstafied
03-14-2007, 12:13 AM
nah i'm just buggin u...i've seen how u get all emo :eazy:

Cap
03-14-2007, 12:14 AM
nah i'm just buggin u...i've seen how u get all emo :eazy:

Oh Yeah, Im Emo, Gonna Go Cut Myself RIGHT NOW.

Gangstafied
03-14-2007, 12:17 AM
yeah ur right u not emo that's why u keep postin like u mad or something...control urself ahah

Cap
03-14-2007, 12:32 AM
yeah ur right u not emo that's why u keep postin like u mad or something...control urself ahah

Wow, You Dude Is Examining My EMotional State, Are You GAY!?

Gangstafied
03-14-2007, 12:37 AM
http://www.hhboard.com/images/smilies/smh.giflol those gay jokes are played out...but then again u just a kid...

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8702/stopwhiningkm8.jpg

Cap
03-14-2007, 12:39 AM
http://www.hhboard.com/images/smilies/smh.giflol those gay jokes are played out...but then again u just a kid...

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8702/stopwhiningkm8.jpg

Wow, 4 YEars You Got On Me, When I Dropped You Were Still Pissing In Your Pampers.

Are We Gonna Argue All Night? Cause I Wont Stop Until I Get The Last Word

Gangstafied
03-14-2007, 12:43 AM
guess we gon argue all night them...:eazy:
why u wanna have the last word if u ain't mad? ahah

Cap
03-14-2007, 12:45 AM
guess we gon argue all night them...:eazy:
why u wanna have the last word if u ain't mad? ahah

God, Are You THAT Desperate To Find A Buddy? Shit, Theres BEtter Ways To Get One.

I Like To Have THe Last Word Because I Do, No Hidden Message There.

Gangstafied
03-14-2007, 12:48 AM
http://www.hhboard.com/images/smilies/smh.gif damn u got no jokes kid, and still u keep trying lol...continue i'm amused over ur stupidity...i'm just having a good time laughin on u, so continue please do not stop :laugh:

well on a 2nd tought i got to go now, my life ain't on a damn computer so u can have the last word, i don't want u to get traumatized and shit ahah
see u on another day kid

JaRuleNL
03-14-2007, 08:25 AM
Nobody won, it was more about B.I.G and 2Pac, they both died.. so nobody won

WestBelfastIreland
03-14-2007, 12:33 PM
I Won......

Btw : Cap = Clown

Im Out

Nickolai
03-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Pac Has Sold More Than Any Other Rapper But Your Saying Dre Is Better?
Fuck Outta Here
He Dont Erite His Own Rhymes
So What Pac's Life Hasnt Sold Much
And Btw Pac's Life Has Gone Gold But How Much U Think Was Spent On Commercialling Pac's Life? Jack Shit. I Mean The Pac's Life Video Only Started Coming On The UK Music Channels Like 4 Mnths AFTER The Actual Album Was Released When Usually The Vid Is On Before The Album Is Released
Detox Is Sure To Be Shit & A Flop NO MATTER HOW MANY UNITS ARE SOLD Cuz Basically Cap, Ur Saying The Massacre Was A Dope Album Just Cuz It Went Numerous Times Plat
Thats Bullshit
All Eyez On Me >>>>>>>> Chronic
DK7 >>>>>>>>>>> 2001
Tupac >>>>>>>>>>> Dre

And When It Comes To How Damaging These Events Were Goes Like This
Pac Dieing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dre Leaving

DK7 Has Sold Over 25Million Copies World Wide To My Knowledge
Hell Lot More Than What Dre Has Ever Sold Or Will Sell

Now Thats End Of Discussion
.................................................. .................................................. ..

Moist Murderer
03-14-2007, 01:57 PM
Pac was killin em when he was alive, i mean plain out assaultin em, track after track, but in the end both lost

kayitosway954
03-14-2007, 02:23 PM
Pac's Life = wack
Dre = wack

my opinion... I see where all ya'll are comin from though