PDA

View Full Version : The Game Has Change Of Heart, Squashes Beef With Young Buck

kayitosway954
03-09-2007, 02:51 PM
http://www.zshare.net/audio/gameandbuckbeefsquashed-mp3.html

Nickolai
03-09-2007, 02:57 PM
I Like Game's Music But The Guy Does Chat Aload Of Shit And Has A Big Fucking Mouth
Also Hes Always Saying To Squash Shit Then Reignites The Beef Etc Etc
Link Is Fucked

kayitosway954
03-09-2007, 03:25 PM
re-up'ddddddddddddd

$aba
03-09-2007, 04:17 PM
looks like 50 goin to be mad hahaha
fuck beef get that money

GUNS
03-09-2007, 07:21 PM
i wont be suprised if Young Buck is gonna have a talk with Ja

Redd
03-09-2007, 07:31 PM
man, i know he is down with the inc and everything, but game pisses me off. its like nickolai said. he talks a lot of bullshit. and he is seriously sucking every other west coast artists dick. apart from ras kass. and every one of his songs mentions "black nike airs" or "bouncing 64s" at least 200 times. and i think he has a very confused idea about who is on his album. i have a bootlegged version so i dont know whats written on the liner notes, but one minute he says "no dre collaboration" and then next minute "nah some of dres old shit is on there". and i never know if he's on aftermath or geffen anymore coz he keeps contradicting himself

Hussein Fatal
03-09-2007, 07:33 PM
Im gonna feel The Game no matter what that is my nigga but squashing the beef is like you on some fake beef shit with 50 Cent.

PaC3Y
03-09-2007, 07:33 PM
this is shit, he'll probably side with 50 again

GUNS
03-09-2007, 07:35 PM
what's next ?? Ja , Game & 50 are having a thea Party in London ??? :chuuch:

JaRuleNL
03-09-2007, 08:19 PM
i think Game is playing a game :D, he always say he squash it.. and the next day a big diss is coming..

kayitosway954
03-09-2007, 08:26 PM
Thats not him playin a game, thats him having a Change Of Heart

PaC3Y
03-09-2007, 08:38 PM
^haha. but still thers only 2 outcomes i see here. Game squashes beef with young fuck and gay-unit then never collabs with Ja again, or... Game just ignores gay-unit and stay's cool with Ja,D-block,Dipset and whoever else dissed g-unit.

The Illustrious One
03-09-2007, 08:43 PM
The Game Is What's Hot Right Now... Plus He's Going To Be On The Mirror, So Don't Hate On Him.. He Will Style On You.

kayitosway954
03-09-2007, 08:45 PM
The Game Is What's Hot Right Now... Plus He's Going To Be On The Mirror, So Don't Hate On Him.. He Will Style On You.

Didnt Black Child style on him? Didnt Joe Budden style on him? Didnt Ras Kass style on him? Didnt Lil Eazy style on him?

Gangstafied
03-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Gayme is always having some change of heart...first he's mad, then is cool, then is mad again...nowadays game is the fakest rapper in hip hop...and that game & INC association is just game having a change of heart he only did that to piss 50 cent off

Game said the reason things got messed up in g-unit is cause he wont dissed people he liked to support 50, refering to Fat Joe & Jadakiss, but he had no problem in dissin Murder Inc in concerts ''Ja Rule Can Suck My Dick, Ashanti Can Suck My Dick, Irv Gotti Can Suck my Dick'' but when he got kicked out of G-unit he team up with all 50 enemies and starting shouting supreme and shit just part of his little game...first he didn't had luv for INC and he felt confortable dissing Murder Inc now he's on Ja's dick lol...fuck that stripper

relentless
03-09-2007, 11:28 PM
man, i know he is down with the inc and everything, but game pisses me off. its like nickolai said. he talks a lot of bullshit. and he is seriously sucking every other west coast artists dick. apart from ras kass. and every one of his songs mentions "black nike airs" or "bouncing 64s" at least 200 times. and i think he has a very confused idea about who is on his album. i have a bootlegged version so i dont know whats written on the liner notes, but one minute he says "no dre collaboration" and then next minute "nah some of dres old shit is on there". and i never know if he's on aftermath or geffen anymore coz he keeps contradicting himself

am i reading this right? are people finally realising what me, orlando and others were saying all along? wow.

kayitosway954
03-09-2007, 11:49 PM
am i reading this right? are people finally realising what me, orlando and others were saying all along? wow.

:laugh: thank you

D-block fan
03-10-2007, 12:29 AM
why does it really matter. beef is sooooooooooo old in rap nowadays.

GUNS
03-10-2007, 11:46 AM
Didnt Black Child style on him? Didnt Joe Budden style on him? Didnt Ras Kass style on him? Didnt Lil Eazy style on him?

Rass aint cool with Game or Ja :roll: i dont see him (Game) being Loyal to anyone

i hope Rass Kass signs with G Unit West , since 50 is gettin him out off his deal with Capitol ...hey all power to rass

Vinnie
03-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Well i really think this doesent matter, it's not like they would make songs together.. they just squashed the beef.. game is doing good if he squashes all the unnessessary beefs, cause beefs kinda suck..

so i think it's a good thing..

$aba
03-10-2007, 01:39 PM
this is good for hip hop
beef is killing hip hop

kayitosway954
03-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Rass aint cool with Game or Ja :roll: i dont see him (Game) being Loyal to anyone

i hope Rass Kass signs with G Unit West , since 50 is gettin him out off his deal with Capitol ...hey all power to rass

I know Ras Kass aint cool with Ja or Game, I was statin Ras Kass ripped Gayme

It's Murda
03-10-2007, 07:26 PM
i dont understand to game...:huh:

Hussein Fatal
03-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Word? Ras Kass work with that faggot nigga 50 now?

$aba
03-10-2007, 11:04 PM
I know Ras Kass aint cool with Ja or Game, I was statin Ras Kass ripped Gayme

are u gay u just said

gay-me

kayitosway954
03-11-2007, 09:36 PM
are u gay u just said

gay-me

Nah, but I recently looked at your birth cerficate, and your Dad is listed as Michelle & your Mom "had" tha name Steve... Tha hell is wrong with your family?

Baja_Ma_Dee
03-11-2007, 10:16 PM
Honestly Ras Kass is sick but he's a nobody westcoast Mic Geronimo rip off

& to be honest at once I thought Xzibit, Ras Kass, King T, Baby S, Defari, Saafir & Tha Liks were the sickest underground on the west

But I learned threw friends of my lil' white boy producer that Xzibit ran the fuck outta Ann Arbor after setting his roomate up cause the roomate fucked Xzibit's life down & beat him up & embarissed him to everyone & told his friends & family he was a junky.

But what made Xzibit bitch is instead of retaliating he set him up.

As for Ras he's a nobody, Sick rapper but he's too scared to defend himself ever.

As for Game I didn't like how he betrayed JT The Bigga Figga & signed to G-Unit but he killed 50's carrear & made good buy himself but getting friend of J. Prince, Irv Gotti & Supreme's Jimmy Henchmen

That was a good move, He knows how to hold his artist down. Not to mention signing D's boy Cyssero & The INC's homie Eastwood

As for Young Buck he never had no problem really with Ja. He met Ja when Juvi did the Cold World Remix & when Ja & The INC worked on the Dysfuntional Family.

Buck thought 50 was real when he signed. He found out wrong but he thinks if he backs down he'll look like an ignorant asshole like when Gonzoe dissed Yukmouth

SO he's gotta sorta hold 50 down a lil' but his favorit rappers are Lil' Flip & Yukmouth who both have problems with 50. Flip used to like 50 but 50 fucked with him when he didn't sign to G-Unit South

Buck & Game were boys & the only ones on G-Unit that were real & didn't like 50 but had to put up with him since 50 made them big

Game felt betrayed when Buck didn't leave with him. Buck was scared & decided to hype beef.

But they've odviously missed hangin out & smoking & chopping it up & talking shit about 50

If you notice Havoc, Young Buck, Spider LOC, Tony Yayo & Lil' Scrappy all talk shit about 50 to the fans & friends & associates & 50's enemies but back him in public like a mutha fucka.

I was suprised to hear that Yayo dissed 50 at the Rocket in Jackson Michigan. But my producer down their got a tape a kid recorded while standing near him & listening to him diss 50.

That's sad when Yayo who's 50's biggest mooch is dissing him LOL

lokivvv2
03-15-2007, 02:09 PM
you know when game was in gunit he was real cool with buck. he's just squashing an unnecessary beef. buck said himself he's not beefing with anyone and that 50's beefs aren't his. he said he ran into jadakiss and there's no beef as far as buck is concerned.