PDA

View Full Version : 03/09/07 WTF??? Murder Inc - G-UnOt collabo???!?!?!

mpire
03-09-2007, 12:29 PM
Yo, just found this on www.nobodysmiling.com. it seems that Lloyd did a track with G-UnOt b*tch Hot Rod on his next mixtape called "the pre fast lane mixtape". Unfortunately I cant download the track, but here it is, so let me know if its true and if its any good...
here's the link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ynpub3

Can ANYONE please tell me what the FUCK is GOING on? this doesnt make any sense to me... W.T.F.

Rolfsma
03-09-2007, 01:14 PM
This is just HotRod spitting over LLoyd's "You." Just a remix like a lotta remixes these days, nothing to worry about.

JaRuleNL
03-09-2007, 01:21 PM
True what Rolfsma says, the remix is wack anyway, u will not hear it on the radios :') .. and by the way, Lloyd can do what he want.. he is doing his own things.. thats good.. he dont got no beef.. but i think he will never make a song with G-Unit members, else he losing fans

Nickolai
03-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Lloyd Aint Into That Beef Shit But There Should Be Loyalty

$aba
03-09-2007, 03:24 PM
it just a track that hot rod has jacked
close theard :)
you kids are dumb thinking they done the song together
lloyd done a song with lil scarppy or what eva his name is and 50 took the song off his album cause 50 was co producin the album

sniper
03-09-2007, 04:35 PM
lol grow up b4 jumping to conclusions this shit is like 4 months old, hot rod just rapped over 'you' lloyd didnt co-sign him recording or give permission.

$aba
03-09-2007, 05:05 PM
yup alot of artists do that ^^
like ja and that song with trick daddy