PDA

View Full Version : Flowetic LP

Sparx
03-03-2007, 08:09 PM
the first list i made has changed a little but most of the album is done... im gonna start pm'ing ppl for verses
===
1. Steps Of the Embassy (Intro)
http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/showthread.php?t=25803
2. Art & Life (Dot. Roc)
http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/showthread.php?t=24195
3. A Lesson ft. Chopz
4. The Priesthood
5. Paint 'n 45's ft. Eyebagz
http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/showthread.php?t=26857&highlight=Graffiti
6. Hollywood Homicide
7. So Far To Go ft. D'Angelo (Interlude)
http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/t26267-so-far-to-go-ft-dangelo-interlude.html
8. The 6ixth Sense
9. Shiny Disco Balls ft. Leon Fluxx
http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/showthread.php?t=26522&highlight=Disco+Balls
10. Twilight Zone ft. Koncret & Odin
11. Can't Forget About You ft. Cap
http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/showthread.php?t=27071&highlight=Michelle
12. The Empire ft. Chopz, Nickolai, Eyebagz & POC
13. Respiration ft. The New Alliance
http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/search.php?searchid=37181
14. Twice Inna Lifetime ft. Cap, POC, Koncret, BlackStar, Chopz, Eyebagz, Odin & Leon Fluxx
15. Tekzilla ft. Tek'Neek
16. When The Last Time ft. (Special Guests)
17. Labwerks
Bonus: Spaceship ft. BlackStar
--
:smokin: :smokin:

Cap
03-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Yo, AIM As Soon As Possible

POC Was Here
03-03-2007, 08:15 PM
You're Lucky You Put This Up, Otherwise You Were Gonna Be Getting An Angry PM :smokin:

BlackStar
03-03-2007, 08:15 PM
I'm missing our song Sparx...but what's the twice inna lifetime drop about?

oh and put me on #16 if you want!

Cap
03-03-2007, 08:16 PM

Your Mother.

BlackStar
03-03-2007, 08:17 PM
Your Mother.

should I laugh now? PM if there is a prob boy...you don't have to make stupid comments like this one

POC Was Here
03-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Ooooooooooooooooh.

Flash
03-03-2007, 09:04 PM
Your Mother.

Yo Cap shut your BIg mouth!go suck some dick!

Sparx
03-03-2007, 09:27 PM

death wish....

Cap
03-03-2007, 11:28 PM
should I laugh now? PM if there is a prob boy...you don't have to make stupid comments like this one

Sheeesh! Sorry, It Was Just A Joke....

We All Know What Happened To The LAST German That Got Mad.

FranchizeTheKid
03-04-2007, 07:54 AM

You Type Like Lil Latino MC And Rap Like 50 On Candy Shop, You're Irrelevant To Us Gods You Fucking Peon

FranchizeTheKid
03-04-2007, 08:53 AM
16. When The Last Time ft. (Special Guests)

Ooh Me Me Me!!! No Homo

BlackStar
03-04-2007, 09:55 AM

oh and put me on #16 if you want!

Sparx...no answer?

BlackStar
03-04-2007, 10:03 AM
You Type Like Lil Latino MC And Rap Like 50 On Candy Shop, You're Irrelevant To Us Gods You Fucking Peon

maybe you shouldn't say shit like this if you're scared to battle Flash! Wasting of lines? naw man, lines will never be wasted for noone! If you battle a real big OG like Fluxx or Enzyme would they be wasted too? I mean, you know that you'll lose but you tried it. So show the people what you can...battle Flash. He proved more than once that he is ready for every battle! You battled just once here...and underlined the zero in your sig! :laugh:

Sparx
03-04-2007, 12:45 PM
lol When The Last Time already has guests on it... ther just being kept secret...

JaTahChild01
03-04-2007, 03:33 PM

us gods? Who are you again?

POC Was Here
03-04-2007, 03:38 PM

Owned Lol.

FranchizeTheKid
03-04-2007, 06:38 PM

It Was A Joke, Plus In Your Little Text Worlds, I May Not Be Shit But I Guarantee I'll Be Caking Off This Shit In A While, June Is Only A Matter Of Time, Right P.O.C.?

FranchizeTheKid
03-04-2007, 06:42 PM
maybe you shouldn't say shit like this if you're scared to battle Flash! Wasting of lines? naw man, lines will never be wasted for noone! If you battle a real big OG like Fluxx or Enzyme would they be wasted too? I mean, you know that you'll lose but you tried it. So show the people what you can...battle Flash. He proved more than once that he is ready for every battle! You battled just once here...and underlined the zero in your sig! :laugh:

No, Fluxx And Enzyme Would Actually Be A Challenge For Me So They Wouldn't Even Be Close To A Waste Of Rhymes, Plus I Don't Wanna Have Another No Name Under My Defeated List, But Flash Is Straight Garbaggio, Plus Text Battling Is Seriously Weak, Audio Is Where It's Really At So You Won't See Me Texting A Lot

FranchizeTheKid
03-04-2007, 06:52 PM

Wait A Fucking Minute, You're Ill But You're Still Texting At 20? Go Cut An Album Or Some Shit

Sparx
03-04-2007, 09:33 PM
Wait A Fucking Minute, You're Ill But You're Still Texting At 20? Go Cut An Album Or Some Shit

First, Keep this fucking bitching outta my thread...
Second, i dont care if u can do fuck all in audio, if ur gonna try n stir up shit ON THE TEXT BOARD then u better b dropping ish... end of discussion
Third, Odin refuses to do audio, no1 knos y...

JaTahChild01
03-04-2007, 10:05 PM
yawn at another nigga who thinks hes gunna do audio...
waste of time, and money on your part. While Im getting my cake up and living to provide for a family, you'll be wasting money on studio time for a cd that wouldnt be good enough to be a cup coaster on my end table.

koncret
03-05-2007, 02:00 AM
sparx get at me with them tracks im down just send me the concepts and stuff

POC Was Here
03-05-2007, 01:42 PM
People Need To Stop Talking Shit In Sparx's Thread, Especially When The Shit You're Talking Has Nothing To Do With Flowetic.

Odin, Get To Deleting Comments Son.

FranchizeTheKid
03-05-2007, 04:15 PM
yawn at another nigga who thinks hes gunna do audio...
waste of time, and money on your part. While Im getting my cake up and living to provide for a family, you'll be wasting money on studio time for a cd that wouldnt be good enough to be a cup coaster on my end table.

LAST COMMENT SO WE CAN STOP FLOODING THE THREAD

Go Ahead And Delete This Odin If You Need To

I Am Gonna Do Audio And It's A Collab Album With A Drunken Irishmen So Cup Coaster Is Wrong, Beats Will Be Insane And So Will The Lyrics

Sparx
03-05-2007, 05:34 PM
LAST COMMENT SO WE CAN STOP FLOODING THE THREAD

Go Ahead And Delete This Odin If You Need To

I Am Gonna Do Audio And It's A Collab Album With A Drunken Irishmen So Cup Coaster Is Wrong, Beats Will Be Insane And So Will The Lyrics

so far i aint seen too much insanity in ur production son...

FranchizeTheKid
03-06-2007, 12:50 PM
so far i aint seen too much insanity in ur production son...

Honestly, It's Cuz I Need Some More Ish For FL 5, And I Haven't Seen Insanity In Yours Either, The Only Ill Beat I Have Is "Not The Same", And The Album Is Not Full Produced By Me

Anyways, Flowetic Should Be Ill Even Though I Think Text Albums Are Pointless

Chopz
03-06-2007, 01:06 PM
Honestly, It's Cuz I Need Some More Ish For FL 5, And I Haven't Seen Insanity In Yours Either, The Only Ill Beat I Have Is "Not The Same", And The Album Is Not Full Produced By Me

Anyways, Flowetic Should Be Ill Even Though I Think Text Albums Are Pointless

Sparx has some hot ass beats, not getting involved because I am on no side as everybody knows I don't get involved in beefs... I haven't heard any of your beats I don't think?

Anyways, good looking LP can't waot to do some of these tracks, I'm going to up my links when I have them all or it is a bit of a waste imo...

And just to let people know; this is a text board - I mean, Fluxx does audio, as does LOC and Black but they are still texting on here, if you're on here to rap, drop a lot of lyrics and don't just focus on your audio... If you think a text album is pointless then that is your opinion, but, for those people who rather the texting side of things to the audio side of things, they prefer text albums to an audio album which may not get you anywhere... Anyways... Good looking album Sparx, keep up the hard work...

FranchizeTheKid
03-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Sparx has some hot ass beats, not getting involved because I am on no side as everybody knows I don't get involved in beefs... I haven't heard any of your beats I don't think?

Anyways, good looking LP can't waot to do some of these tracks, I'm going to up my links when I have them all or it is a bit of a waste imo...

And just to let people know; this is a text board - I mean, Fluxx does audio, as does LOC and Black but they are still texting on here, if you're on here to rap, drop a lot of lyrics and don't just focus on your audio... If you think a text album is pointless then that is your opinion, but, for those people who rather the texting side of things to the audio side of things, they prefer text albums to an audio album which may not get you anywhere... Anyways... Good looking album Sparx, keep up the hard work...

Yeah, That 1999 Beat He Has Is Hot But I Think My Beat Page Is In The Profile

Nickolai
03-06-2007, 02:37 PM
'Not The Same' Is A Pretty Hot Beat, Likin' The Sample
But Anyways The LP So Far Has Been Dope & Is Looking Like Thats Gonna Continue
G' Luck Wit It Sparx

JaTahChild01
03-06-2007, 03:42 PM
that sinatra sample beat sparx has is better than any full song u will make. The reason why i have zero confidence in your music abilities...your 13. You havent even hit puberty yet your gunna come with a voice that impresses me? What you SHOULD be doing is dropping texts and getting your writing skills up and delvoping all the aspects of rap like multis and flow because right now...no you wont make hot music hands down the voice wont be there.

FranchizeTheKid
03-06-2007, 04:36 PM
that sinatra sample beat sparx has is better than any full song u will make... your 13. You havent even hit puberty yet your gunna come with a voice that impresses me?

Whoa Whoa Whoa, Hold On, Haven't Hit Puberty? Wow, And Better Than Any Full Song I Will Make? Nope, I Get My Writing Skills Up Everyday By Writing In My Rhymebook, Putting Texts Up On The Net Will Only Get My Rhymes Bitten, What You Just Posted Sounds Like Pure Hate, Don't Worry About Voice, They Can Fix Vocals In Studios Bruh, If It Sounds A Lil Too High Pitched, All They Gotta Do Is Put Some Warmth In Them, It's That Easy, So Learn Some Musical Aspects(You Probably Do Know Some, But Judging On Your Post, You Don't) Before You Try To School Somebody On Texting(Which Will Get You No Where), And YOU'RE STILL FLOODING SPARX'S THREAD

Cap
03-06-2007, 05:32 PM
You're All Gay, End Of Interruptions.

BlackStar
03-06-2007, 05:43 PM
Whoa Whoa Whoa, Hold On, Haven't Hit Puberty? Wow, And Better Than Any Full Song I Will Make? Nope, I Get My Writing Skills Up Everyday By Writing In My Rhymebook, Putting Texts Up On The Net Will Only Get My Rhymes Bitten, What You Just Posted Sounds Like Pure Hate, Don't Worry About Voice, They Can Fix Vocals In Studios Bruh, If It Sounds A Lil Too High Pitched, All They Gotta Do Is Put Some Warmth In Them, It's That Easy, So Learn Some Musical Aspects(You Probably Do Know Some, But Judging On Your Post, You Don't) Before You Try To School Somebody On Texting(Which Will Get You No Where), And YOU'RE STILL FLOODING SPARX'S THREAD

damn you're wrong as fuck!

1st texting helps you improve your audio! what are you spitting in audio? notes? lol...naw text!!! So if you put you texts here people can help you to improve in text AND audio! I'm glad that I texted before I start recording serious audio.
2nd ROFL that shit with your voice is just the fakest shit I've ever heard! chaning your voice in the studio...rofl...what will you do if you have some live concerts? lol playback? Go away man! keep that shit real, accept your voice or not (like you have to accept Odin's opinion!!!)! Your voice will change with the time but not your lyrical skillz if you don't do anything that helps you to improve.
that brings me to:
3rd if noone hear/read your shit, you won't improve...simple as that. writting in your rhyme book brings nothing in my eyes if noone see it! On this way you'll always be on the same level.
If someone bites your text...damn boy, be glad lol it shows that you've got skillz! Naw for real...where is the difference between biting an audio text or a non-audio text? it's the same!

If you think that a text album is pointless..aiight, that's your opinion but you should respect the other opinions too. You haven't showed even ONE real argument for not dropping a text album!
I can tell you that more people are illiterates than deaf...so that's one reason for doing audio, or that you can put more feelings in your voice than in your hand..but I still respect people like Odin who don't care about such stuff. If he has different aims than me...ok! It is what it is! Everybody can do what he wants.

I did some audio tracks before I started to post texts on DR and MIO. Believe me blood, that shit was just pointless and dumb. I'm glad that I went this way and I won't stop writting lol cause I can't freestlye my shit!!!!!!

Cap
03-06-2007, 05:56 PM
No More Clogging, You're All Gay

BlackStar
03-06-2007, 06:02 PM
You're All Gay, End Of Interruptions.

No More Clogging, You're All Gay

Your Mother.

nothing more to say

Cap
03-06-2007, 06:11 PM
nothing more to say

You're Still A Nazi, I Win By Default.

FranchizeTheKid
03-06-2007, 06:46 PM
damn you're wrong as fuck! Not Necessarily

1st texting helps you improve your audio! what are you spitting in audio? notes? lol...naw text!!!Which Is Why I Write In My Rhymebook Son So if you put you texts here people can help you to improve in text AND audioTrue But The Risk Of Biting Is Big ! I'm glad that I texted before I start recording serious audio.
2nd ROFL that shit with your voice is just the fakest shit I've ever heard! chaning your voice in the studio...rofl... Yep, On Album Cuts They Alter Mostly Every Artist's Voice Because It Needs To Fit According To The Beat, And Adding Warmth Will Make Your Vocals Sound Not So Thin So It's Actually Common In Music To Alter One's Voice Even In The Tiniest Tidbit what will you do if you have some live concerts? lol playback? Nah, You Ever Been To A Concert, People Sound Diff Live And In Person, For Some Reason When I Record, My Voice Goes Like Two Notes Up Lol, But If You Speak To Me In Person You'd Be Like Yo Why Do You Change Your Voice When You Rap Haha Go away man! keep that shit real, accept your voice or not (like you have to accept Odin's opinion!!!)! I Do Accept My Voice And It's Been Maturing Lately, And You Don't Have To Accept Opinion, It's Opinion So Your Thoery Is Wrong Your voice will change with the time but not your lyrical skillz if you don't do anything that helps you to improve. I Guarantee Freestyling All The Time In Front Of Studio Owners(Which I Do Anytime I Encounter One) Will Up MY Game More Than Simple Texts
that brings me to:
3rd if noone hear/read your shit, you won't improve...simple as that. writting in your rhyme book brings nothing in my eyes To Your Eyes But I've Already Explained That if noone see it! On this way you'll always be on the same level.
If someone bites your text...damn boy, be gladNo, I Wrote It, No One Should Bite It lol it shows that you've got skillz!Son... I Know I Got Skills Naw for real...where is the difference between biting an audio text or a non-audio text? it's the same! Text Biting Is Harder To Track Than Audio Biting Which Means I Could Have Wrote Something On The Net, Then Hear It On The Radio Next Day, How The Fuck Am I Gonna Prove It Was Mine First, I Coulda Heard The Song Leaked A Month Before I Wrote It

If you think that a text album is pointless..aiight, that's your opinion but you should respect the other opinions too.You're A Hipocrite(SP?), Consider Mine Before Telling Me To Do The Same You haven't showed even ONE real argument for not dropping a text album!Why Would I Need To?

I did some audio tracks before I started to post texts on DR and MIO. Believe me blood, that shit was just pointless and dumb. I'm glad that I went this way and I won't stop writting lol cause I can't freestlye my shit!!!!!!WE'RE DIFFERENT

Plus You're A Nazi Like Cap Said

JaTahChild01
03-06-2007, 09:50 PM
Your true age is showing...general 13 year old attitude cant take pointers or critism. If/ when you actually put audio out this nigga will think its pure 2pac music and if anyone says differently they will be dumb in his eyes...

Studio changes? A studio cant change a lil romeo to a nas dumbass. You can tweak pitch and trebble in spots to relax the sound of a voice but u cant straight up alter it which leads me to my next point...

13 years old? Theres no way you can afford quality studio time which means your work will be done on home soundboards or computer software which means you wont be able to properly "change" your voice at least not in good quality

And as for texting heres the thing...my legacy as a texter = greater than your career in text and audio.i can text something better than you can ever preform it which makes arguing with you irrelevant to me. cuz to be honest no 13 year old is gunna have anything of depth worth me listening to...if you talk about struggles i will criticize your age, if u talk about drugs i will, if u talk about love i will...plain and simple at your age most of anything u have to say ISNT REAL.

Cap
03-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Your true age is showing...general 13 year old attitude cant take pointers or critism. If/ when you actually put audio out this nigga will think its pure 2pac music and if anyone says differently they will be dumb in his eyes...

Studio changes? A studio cant change a lil romeo to a nas dumbass. You can tweak pitch and trebble in spots to relax the sound of a voice but u cant straight up alter it which leads me to my next point...

13 years old? Theres no way you can afford quality studio time which means your work will be done on home soundboards or computer software which means you wont be able to properly "change" your voice at least not in good quality

And as for texting heres the thing...my legacy as a texter = greater than your career in text and audio.i can text something better than you can ever preform it which makes arguing with you irrelevant to me. cuz to be honest no 13 year old is gunna have anything of depth worth me listening to...if you talk about struggles i will criticize your age, if u talk about drugs i will, if u talk about love i will...plain and simple at your age most of anything u have to say ISNT REAL.

ROTFLMAO @ That

Sparx
03-06-2007, 11:58 PM

Sonn'd........

and b... u aint fuckin with me on the boards... i may not be J Dilla... but i know how to make beats...

JaTahChild01
03-07-2007, 01:17 AM
Dont let people try and clown u sparx, I come across alotta people who try and make beats through message boards and more importantly in my life at school and stuff. Being from NY and often spending times in queens EVERYONE thinks they are a rapper or a producer believe that. And none of the niggaz that have presented me with beats have had better potential than your stuff. people try and act like since I dont do audio I dont know what Im talking about but we have discussed your beats before and I belive I have an ear for how to improve even the smallest flaws you have and believe me you got potential. That sinatra beat with a few changes would be bonkers

POC Was Here
03-07-2007, 08:43 AM

Ouch.

Dude Got Sonned Lol.

FranchizeTheKid
03-07-2007, 01:46 PM
Your true age is showing...general 13 year old attitude cant take pointers or critism. If/ when you actually put audio out this nigga will think its pure 2pac music and if anyone says differently they will be dumb in his eyes... Nah, Wait Until I Actually Put Out The Cd Before You Say It'll Be Wack/Not Up To Your Par Because Honestly That's Hate And Ignorance, NOW, If I Put The Cd Out And It's Garbage, Then I'll Take It As Criticism And Respsect Your Opinion Because Then It's Garbage, But Saying It'll Be Wack Automatically Is Retarded Son

Studio changes? A studio cant change a lil romeo to a nas dumbass. You can tweak pitch and trebble in spots to relax the sound of a voice but u cant straight up alter it which leads me to my next point... That's What I Meant, Who Said I Needed My Pitch Changed? My Voice Is Fine As It Is, But Equalization And Mastering Will Make It Sound Better And More Fitting To The Beat Is What I Was Tryna Say

13 years old? Theres no way you can afford quality studio time Actually I Can, Someone My Friend Knows From His Church Is A Christian Rap Artist, He Ghost Produced A Beat For Some Dude And Got Like Around 30 G's(Most Likely Less But That's What I Was Told) For That, He Leased A Building Down The Street From Him, Now It's A Studio With A Full Pro Tools Setup, A Big Mixing Board, Studio Montiors, MPC's, Motif's, ETC... And I've Heard Demos That Were Cut There, Great Quality, Great Beats That Were Supplied By The Dude, But The Artists Were Garbage, He Usually Charges $100 An Hour But I'm Getting A Nice Rate Of $40 An Hour

And as for texting heres the thing...my legacy as a texter Lmao, Legacy As A Texter? What The Fuck Does That Amount To? The Only Boards You'll Ever Be Legendary Across Are Online Chats, That Shit's Mad Funny, "Legacy As A Texter", The Fuck Is That Supposed To Mean? Your Online Status? = greater than your career in text and audio.i can text something better than you can ever preform You're Probably Right, Your Texts Are Dope As Hell, BUT Where Are You Going With It? it which makes arguing with you irrelevant to me. cuz to be honest no 13 year old is gunna have anything of depth worth me listening to...if you talk about struggles i will criticize your age, if u talk about drugs i will, if u talk about love i will...plain and simple at your age most of anything u have to say ISNT REAL.Isn't Real? There You Go With The Assumptions Again

What's Sad Is That You're A Mod And You Keep Flooding Sparx's Thread

And Sparx, You May Know How To Compose, But Your Sinatra Beat Needs A Lot More, I Didn't Listen With Headphones So Did You Put A Bassline In Yet? And It's Too Simple, Sampled Beats Need To Be More Complex, You Need To Have More Things Going On Over That Lil Riff You Sampled, Like I Thought You Were Gonna Break Out Into A Full "HeatMakerz" Style When I Heard The Beginning, That Lil Voice Sample At The Start Coulda Been Put Into The Beat More Because It's Dope, I Think That Should Been Your Main Sample And Have The Lil Riff Under It, Peep My "Not The Same" Beat, See How Stuff Comes In At Like Every 8th Studio Bar? By The Way, What Do You Use To Produce?

FranchizeTheKid
03-07-2007, 01:52 PM
That sinatra beat with a few changes would be bonkers

Agreed, I Was Expecting A Dope Ass Switch Up When I First Listened

POC Was Here
03-07-2007, 02:05 PM

And Sparx, You May Know How To Compose, But Your Sinatra Beat Needs A Lot More, I Didn't Listen With Headphones So Did You Put A Bassline In Yet? And It's Too Simple, Sampled Beats Need To Be More Complex, You Need To Have More Things Going On Over That Lil Riff You Sampled, Like I Thought You Were Gonna Break Out Into A Full "HeatMakerz" Style When I Heard The Beginning, That Lil Voice Sample At The Start Coulda Been Put Into The Beat More Because It's Dope, I Think That Should Been Your Main Sample And Have The Lil Riff Under It, Peep My "Not The Same" Beat, See How Stuff Comes In At Like Every 8th Studio Bar? By The Way, What Do You Use To Produce?

If You Don't Like Texting So Much, Why Are You Here? Seriously All You Do Is Talk Shit About Texting, Yet You're Still On Here?

Talking Mad Amounts Of Shit. You Are Not Cap, Stop Trying To Be Like Him With Your Attitude. Cap Is Able To Get Away With Talking Shit, You Can't. You Just Look Like An Idiot.

FranchizeTheKid
03-07-2007, 02:25 PM
If You Don't Like Texting So Much, Why Are You Here?

I Just Think It's Really Retarded How Serious You People Take Texting, Like It's A Career Path Or Some Shit, It's Nice And All But People Act Like It's The Holy Grail

There's Nothing Wrong With Texting Honestly, I Was Gonna Just Start Full Fledge Texting But I Said Fuck It After I Saw That Bosnian Dude Biting, I Just Don't Like The Idea Of Potential Biting

POC Was Here
03-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Well Then It's This Simple, Once You Have A Song Up And It Gets All The Feed You Need, You Edit Your Post And Take The Song Away...... It's That Easy. And You've Seen The Level Of Texters On Here, You Really Think They Need To Bite?

Eyebagz
03-07-2007, 02:27 PM
if someone bites your shit then so what. take it as a compliment. And if it gets bit and is on the radio(like thats gonna fucking happen) every post is time stamped so you could prove that you wrote it first and sue the cunts. and texting is a way to improve your writing abilities like others said.

FranchizeTheKid
03-07-2007, 02:32 PM
True, That's The Only Reason I Don't Text, But Cap Asked For A Verse, I Might Actually Write It Now

JaTahChild01
03-07-2007, 05:18 PM
^slowly saw everyone turn against him and is now eating words and trying to accept what everyone is saying. I expect an 3 page double spaced type apology in times new roman font with full heading and an attached $20 bill on my desk my tomorrow mourning at 8AM. Remember I am too be addressed at sir in all points of this letter. Have a nice day son.

POC Was Here
03-07-2007, 05:19 PM
Lmao! :cool:

Enzyme
03-07-2007, 05:20 PM
^slowly saw everyone turn against him and is now eating words and trying to accept what everyone is saying. I expect an 3 page double spaced type apology in times new roman font with full heading and an attached $20 bill on my desk my tomorrow mourning at 8AM. Remember I am too be addressed at sir in all points of this letter. Have a nice day son.

Check Your PMs Odin! And Respond Back, If Not It Stays The Same, I'm Ready To Post!

FranchizeTheKid
03-07-2007, 05:35 PM

Or Maybe I Just Stated Why I Didn't Text And Then When I Was Told About The Biting Situation, I Changed My Mind

JaTahChild01
03-07-2007, 11:38 PM
Zyme I dont really have anything to add. If you wanna add stuff too it feel free I give u rights to do what u wanna around my verse to make ya song as u want it. Otherwise drop it bruh and i got something else i wanna talk to u bout but Im tired so i'll pm later

Sparx
03-08-2007, 01:40 AM
Thanks O...

U started the flooding....

Sinatra isnt finished, i even wrote that in its caption... I never said my beats were the shit... im just saying ur in the basment, im on the 10th floor... im not in the penthouse yet, but i will be soon... ur beats are way under produced, which is fine, cuz all my early stuff was like that too, but at least i had a melody to go with it... ur not the neptunes or just blaze, strictly drums on a track isnt gonna cut it anymore cuz A) its been done and B) thers nothing unique about the drums u used... dont try and school me son.... ur 13, loose the arrogance and get rid of that attitude now, cuz that shit will take u nowhere....

im also not here to jack the Heatmakerz style... lmao "studio 8th bar", thats common knowlege in todays world smart ass...

i've heard ur beat its mediocre... u've got potential, but ur getting ahead of urself... and everyone is right... leave the sonning to Cap and POC... and occasionally me... cuz unless ur dropping stuff around here, ur opinion is as good as Rick Ross' rap sheets......... Toilet Paper....

As for my equipment i've got a built in MPC 60 (equivalent) called RS-16X (dont even bother looking it up, Mac only), i use Audacity to chop samples, and GarageBand to arrange beats... i just ordered Logic Express.... ive got a turntable (Vinyl really is best), a crappy keyboard and a few mics... i also play the drums, so my percussion is almost always on point... honestly man, 9th Wonder is a good producer, but hes the only big (sort of) producer that uses Fruity Loops and id put down mad $$$ that hes got some fucking retarted plug-ins and extras for it, cuz unless u get a real program and some decent gear, ur not fuckin with anybudy...

JaTahChild01
03-08-2007, 02:16 PM
I hope my pal franchize that u will put your money where your mouth is and sign up for my tournament so i may have the pleasure of perhaps meeting up with you in a round..

FranchizeTheKid
03-08-2007, 04:19 PM
As for my equipment i've got a built in MPC 60 (equivalent) called RS-16X (dont even bother looking it up, Mac only), i use Audacity to chop samples, and GarageBand to arrange beats... i just ordered Logic Express.... ive got a turntable (Vinyl really is best), a crappy keyboard and a few mics... i also play the drums, so my percussion is almost always on point... honestly man, 9th Wonder is a good producer, but hes the only big (sort of) producer that uses Fruity Loops and id put down mad $$$ that hes got some fucking retarted plug-ins and extras for it, cuz unless u get a real program and some decent gear, ur not fuckin with anybudy...

I'm Using Audacity To Chop As Well, But I Use FL And A Buncha Plug Ins As Well(Orchestral, Tera, About To Get Hypersonic 2), If You Need Some Free Programs I Can Hook You Up With Cubase, Reason, Sonar Cake Walk 6 And Pretty Much Any Program, My Neighbor Has A Drum Set So Whenever I Need To Think Of A Loop, I Bring My Laptop To His House And That's How I Think Of My Drums, But I'm Getting A Yamaha Motif(The One That Just Released For $3200), I Also Have A Friend Who Works At A Guitar Center So I'm Learning The MPC 2000XL And Roland MV 8800 As Well, And With FL I'm Messing With It Right Now, I'll Be Pumping Out Some Great Beats When I Get My Hands On That Motif, Been Messing With A Triton Recently But The Stock Sounds Are Too Overused, And Software Is Taking Over Cuz Honestly The MPC's Are Getting Old And People Would Rather DL A Free Program Then Pay $2000 For A Box With Pads, But I Prefer The MPC Over FL Because The Pads Are Soft And The Velocity Of The Drums Depends On How You Hit The Pad, What Type Of Keyboard Do You Use? MIDI Controller Or An Interface?

Sparx
03-09-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm Using Audacity To Chop As Well, But I Use FL And A Buncha Plug Ins As Well(Orchestral, Tera, About To Get Hypersonic 2), If You Need Some Free Programs I Can Hook You Up With Cubase, Reason, Sonar Cake Walk 6 And Pretty Much Any Program lol so hook them up..., My Neighbor Has A Drum Set So Whenever I Need To Think Of A Loop, I Bring My Laptop To His House And That's How I Think Of My Drums, But I'm Getting A Yamaha Motif(The One That Just Released For $3200)ive heard motif's are good but i dont do enough piano man shit..., I Also Have A Friend Who Works At A Guitar Center So I'm Learning The MPC 2000XL And Roland MV 8800 As Well... and id rather buy an MPC... , And With FL I'm Messing With It Right Now, I'll Be Pumping Out Some Great Beats When I Get My Hands On That Motif, Been Messing With A Triton Recently But The Stock Sounds Are Too Overusedyes but u should be using it anyway... ur beats would benefit from it..., And Software Is Taking Over Cuz Honestly The MPC's Are Getting Old And People Would Rather DL A Free Program Then Pay $2000 For A Box With Padsno its cuz everyone thinks ther the next just blaze... thats y production is becoming watered down... EVERYONE jacks styles..., But I Prefer The MPC Over FL Because The Pads Are Soft And The Velocity Of The Drums Depends On How You Hit The Pad, What Type Of Keyboard Do You Use? MIDI Controller Or An Interface?[/b]

i have the MPD-16 that Akai makes... its just the pad part of the MPC... so yea its a midi controller, my keyboard is just a shitty one.... i just fuck with riffs on it, it doesnt even hook up to my computer. u should cop a turntable if ur buying an MPC cuz vinyl is the way to go if u wanna sample... but yea.. i dont really like the motif or the triton... the only syth i would buy is a Moog, cuz ther just ill... but if ur comfortable with them the go for it...

Flash
03-09-2007, 06:37 AM
i got a keyboard and a mouse!

FranchizeTheKid
03-09-2007, 12:13 PM
i have the MPD-16 that Akai makes... its just the pad part of the MPC... so yea its a midi controller, my keyboard is just a shitty one.... i just fuck with riffs on it, it doesnt even hook up to my computer. u should cop a turntable if ur buying an MPC cuz vinyl is the way to go if u wanna sample... but yea.. i dont really like the motif or the triton... the only syth i would buy is a Moog, cuz ther just ill... but if ur comfortable with them the go for it...

I Like The Motif Because The Stock Sounds Aren't TOO Overused And They Have ILL Bass Sounds, Moog's Are Nice But The New Motif Looks Great, Storch Uses A Motif Also But That's Besides The Point, I'm Def Getting A Keyboard Whether It's Just A Midi Controller Or An Actual Board Interface, And You Should Buy A Midi Controller www.musiciansfriend.com

Also, PM Me For What Programs You Want

POC Was Here
03-09-2007, 12:14 PM
I Like The Motif Because The Stock Sounds Aren't TOO Overused And They Have ILL Bass Sounds, Moog's Are Nice But The New Motif Looks Great, Storch Uses A Motif Also But That's Besides The Point, I'm Def Getting A Keyboard Whether It's Just A Midi Controller Or An Actual Board Interface, And You Should Buy A Midi Controller www.musiciansfriend.com

Also, PM Me For What Programs You Want

Fuck Scott Storch, Wack Ass Piece Of Shit.

FranchizeTheKid
03-09-2007, 12:19 PM
But The Sounds Storch Uses Are STOCK

The Fuck You Got Against Storch Anyway? Timbo Is A Stealing Piece Of Shit

POC Was Here
03-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Timbo > Storch Will Ever Be

FACT.

BlackStar
03-09-2007, 12:36 PM

FACT.

word!

Timbo is def one of the best! His beats are unique!

FranchizeTheKid
03-09-2007, 12:37 PM

FACT.

That's True But

Timbo Steals Peoples Music And Doesn't Clear It When The Artist Contacts Him

FACT

POC Was Here
03-09-2007, 12:38 PM
That's True But

Timbo Steals Peoples Music And Doesn't Clear It When The Artist Contacts Him

FACT

Not Everybody Clears Their Music, Including Lupe Fiasco.

FACT.

FranchizeTheKid
03-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Not Everybody Clears Their Music, Including Lupe Fiasco.

FACT.

But Lupe's Producer Chopped The Record Up, Timbo Took The Whole Fucking Song And Put EQ On It And Called It A Beat

BlackStar
03-09-2007, 12:59 PM
But Lupe's Producer Chopped The Record Up, Timbo Took The Whole Fucking Song And Put EQ On It And Called It A Beat

damn..this man is smart! he's a real genius!:D

JaTahChild01
03-09-2007, 05:09 PM
im gunna actually give the INC some credit right now and say Chink Santana> than 95% of producers

psh scott storch looks like cap's moms

Nickolai
03-09-2007, 05:25 PM
Shudnt This Be In The Discussion Thread?

POC Was Here
03-09-2007, 05:41 PM
Shudnt This Be In The Discussion Thread?

Don't You Think It's A Bit Late It Saying After 8 Pages? Lol

Nickolai
03-09-2007, 05:52 PM
Well Yeah Lol
But Its Starting To Go Too Far Lol

Cap
03-10-2007, 11:37 AM
im gunna actually give the INC some credit right now and say Chink Santana> than 95% of producers

psh scott storch looks like cap's moms

Nigga Your Mother Looks Like A Fat Missy Elliot............Torched.

BlackStar
03-10-2007, 12:03 PM
You're Still A Nazi, I Win By Default.

your mother has 3 legs boy and she sits infront of WAL MART and spits in other people faces!

And we don't have the KKK in our country...so don't come with that "you're a Nazi"-shit! (I'm wondering why noone deleted that shit...it's offends me in a political way...where are the mods here hu?)