PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break!!!!

sniper
02-28-2007, 06:43 AM
whose been watching it? im in the uk so i think we re on season 2 im not sure tho......basically sara's father just got assassinated because of what he knew..........any more fans?

damurderous
02-28-2007, 07:15 AM
im from the uk too and yeh i love that show im addicted to it.i think all the guys are gona die at the end

Rolfsma
02-28-2007, 08:31 AM
Yeah, I watch it too... But I'm quite a lot further then you obviously. I download every tueseday the episode that has been aired on monday in the USA. So, I'm as far as they are in the USA.

Just seen the latest episode... Can't wait a damn week for the new one... shit is dope.

Summer_heat
02-28-2007, 02:32 PM
Me a fan, its the shit lol
i missed the 1st sesion, but ive watched it since 2nd season started, n i gotta say its gripping, i mean like last episode i thought dude was gonna snitch n i was like "nooo!" lol

sniper
03-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Me a fan, its the shit lol
i missed the 1st sesion, but ive watched it since 2nd season started, n i gotta say its gripping, i mean like last episode i thought dude was gonna snitch n i was like "nooo!" lol

same here, my boy put me onto it, shits sad what happened to tweener tho :(

PaC3Y
03-02-2007, 05:04 AM
I read in the newspaper that only 1 man will be standing at the end while the rest are dead. I have a feeling T-Bag is gonna the only one alive at the end. lol I'm from Aus btw and we're in season 2

damurderous
03-02-2007, 05:20 AM
i think micheals gona be the one left in the end coz hes the clever one. this show is addictive. i think the next one to die is sucre. i seen it in the commercial he jumps into a river and he cant breathe or something

Rolfsma
03-02-2007, 05:40 AM
same here, my boy put me onto it, shits sad what happened to tweener tho :(

You heard what happened to the dude in real life though? He might go to jail for real, for maybe 10 year...

He caused a deadly car-accident... He was driving, and there were 2 girls and guy in his car too. They all were about 17 or 18 years old. And "tweener" had used cocaine and had been drinking and drove against a tree... "tweener" and the 2 girls were allright, but the other kid was dead right away...

sniper
03-02-2007, 05:48 AM
You heard what happened to the dude in real life though? He might go to jail for real, for maybe 10 year...

He caused a deadly car-accident... He was driving, and there were 2 girls and guy in his car too. They all were about 17 or 18 years old. And "tweener" had used cocaine and had been drinking and drove against a tree... "tweener" and the 2 girls were allright, but the other kid was dead right away...

:( really? damn thas f--ked up. and to all the posters,

stop spilling the future plot :glare:

Gangstafied
03-17-2007, 06:52 PM
one of the best tv series...every time i see a episode i just get anxious for the next one...

Summer_heat
04-08-2007, 04:59 PM
ive missed like 2 in a row now, and my brothers are always watchin cricket at that time, plus it only gets repeated on friday at midnight! so ive stopped watchin it. does anyone know if i can watch it online anywhere? =( please.

Nickolai
04-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Its Heavily Played Out Now
Gettin' Bored On How Many 1 Hour Episodes U Can Waste On Some Next Confusing Story Lines
Sarah's Got The Tape Blah Blah Blah

Summer_heat
04-08-2007, 06:19 PM
i dont care, ill still like it, i like the fussy slowness of some progs, like Lost, some ppl think its lost it, but i like how it tells stories n shit. plus i like micheal!! hehe

Murda4Life
04-11-2007, 10:35 PM
my fav show next to the shield and rescue me

yall see the season finale was sick but i aint tryin to spoil it fo nobody

Murda4Life
04-11-2007, 10:39 PM
ive missed like 2 in a row now, and my brothers are always watchin cricket at that time, plus it only gets repeated on friday at midnight! so ive stopped watchin it. does anyone know if i can watch it online anywhere? =( please.

u can prob get em all on torrents

Bullet
04-16-2007, 04:22 PM
Ain't gonna spoil nothin for nobody, but you can watch a few of the season 2 episodes on www.peekvid.com, and you can download all of em on www.thepiratebay.com and, rumour has it there is definately going to be a season 3, but after seeing the last season 2 episode, ill let ya make your own decisions on that. its pretty obvious though really.

mya
04-17-2007, 08:23 AM
proison break is ok but i dnt lke it:cool: