PDA

View Full Version : Bobby Brown Arrested For Child Support

Gangstafied
02-27-2007, 04:22 AM
R&B singer Bobby Brown was arrested and jailed in Massachusetts last night (February 25) for failing to make a court appearance and pay child support fines.

According to People, Brown was picked up outside his daughter's cheerleading competition at her high school. The 40-year-old crooner was reportedly cooperative despite being denied a request to attend the event by the arresting officers.

Brown owes money to his former girlfriend Kim Ward, who lives in Massachusetts and with whom he has two teenage children: LaPrincia and Bobby III.

In October, Brown paid $11,000 in delinquent child support after being threatened with arrest if he stepped back into Massachusetts. It is unknown how much Brown owes Ward at this point.

Brown, who was held overnight, will face a judge this afternoon (February 26) who will decide whether to charge the singer with contempt of a child support order. If the charge is criminal, the infamous vocalist could land in jail.

Brown has a history of missed child support payments, and was jailed in March 2004 for one day after missing several payments, which he subsequently paid.

source-sohh

It's Murda
02-27-2007, 05:17 AM
he is over...

rodger p
02-27-2007, 09:36 AM
he's a fucking crack head

WestBelfastIreland
02-27-2007, 10:29 AM
I Like Him.....

kayitosway954
02-27-2007, 08:00 PM
its about fuckin time you got someones life right, Vic... always sayin Royce and shit are over, nah but you got it this time, Bobby Brown def aint goin nowhere...

Mpire4Life
02-27-2007, 10:35 PM
Yawn. nothing new....

It's Murda
02-28-2007, 11:46 AM
its about fuckin time you got someones life right, Vic... always sayin Royce and shit are over, nah but you got it this time, Bobby Brown def aint goin nowhere...

:D

i dont say that royce is bad, but this is his better moment ? i believe that no...

kayitosway954
02-28-2007, 04:39 PM
He just got outta jail, workin on his new album, and in talks to distribute it thru Tha Jones Experience/Def Jam/Universal

elcuppan
02-28-2007, 05:35 PM
damn..this nigga never shocks me...

its a good thing whitney left his ass!

It's Murda
02-28-2007, 05:45 PM
[B]He just got outta jail, workin on his new album, and in talks to distribute it thru Tha Jones Experience/Def Jam/Universal

jail ? that always is bad for a artist man...

kayitosway954
02-28-2007, 05:51 PM
jail ? that always is bad for a artist man...

Royce Da 5'9" was sentenced to jail on September 21, 2006, for violation of his parole. He went to court for a driving under the influence (DUI) offense which resulted in failing his parole terms. The Oakland County judge subsequently sentenced Royce to one year imprisonment in Oakland County Jail, Pontiac, Michigan. He was in the process of making a new album with DJ Premier at the time of the arrest. However, on January 9th, 2007, he was freed because his judge agreed to give him work-release.

It's Murda
03-01-2007, 05:15 AM
Royce Da 5'9" was sentenced to jail on September 21, 2006, for violation of his parole. He went to court for a driving under the influence (DUI) offense which resulted in failing his parole terms. The Oakland County judge subsequently sentenced Royce to one year imprisonment in Oakland County Jail, Pontiac, Michigan. He was in the process of making a new album with DJ Premier at the time of the arrest. However, on January 9th, 2007, he was freed because his judge agreed to give him work-release.

no coment...

kayitosway954
03-01-2007, 12:03 PM
no coment...

??????????

It's Murda
03-01-2007, 06:16 PM
??????????

i only say that he is over, and point...

Gangstafied
03-02-2007, 09:14 PM
Radio Station Shells Out $19K For Bobby Brown's Release From Jail

After three nights in the county jail Bobby Brown is a free man, thanks to a DC radio station that paid Brown's late child support payments and court fees.

According to Associated Press reports, WashingtonD.C. station Hot 99.5 FM agreed to spring the jailed Brown, provided that he spend a week working at the station as an employee. The station sprang into action after several days of on-air talks about Brown's situation, accompanied by negotiation with one of Brown's attorneys, who also hosts a program for Hot 99.5, "The Kane Show."

"In exchange for the money, he agreed to be an employee of our radio station for one week, where he will discuss what he did wrong and how he could turn his life around," Kane told the AP. "We are going to have a very open and candid conversation."

Brown was released on Wednesday night (February 28) at approximately 7:45 p.m. He was jailed on Sunday (February 25) for failing to make a court appearance and pay child support to Kim Ward, the mother of two of his teenage children. A judge ordered that Brown be held in the Norfolk County jail in Dedham until he paid $19,150 in court fees and child support payments. Brown was arrested while watching his daughter's cheerleading competition at a local high school.

Beginning Monday, Brown will appear on the Washington D.C. morning show with Kane. He is also obligated to make public appearances for the radio station.

"Once Friday rolls around, he's done and released - and he's on his own," Kane said.

Source-sohh

all good but...

Bobby Brown Is Not A Man Of His Word

Bobby Brown didn't have enough money to get out of jail so a radio station in Washington D.C. made an agreement with Mr. Brown. They would pay the $19,000 to bail him out of jail for not paying his child support. In return, he has to work at Hot 95.5 FM Kane Morning Show for a week. After he got out of jail, Bobby changed his mind and now doesn't want to be employed with the radio show for a week.

Here is the AUDIO of Bobby Brown hanging up on Kane LIVE on the radio.

Being Bobby Brown(Listen Now) (http://www.zshare.net/audio/kaneshow-hot995-bobbybrown_full-mp3.html)

:eazy: :eazy:

PaC3Y
03-02-2007, 09:26 PM
lol is everyone over?

kayitosway954
03-03-2007, 02:27 AM
Me: So, did you hear on tha news? Bobby Brown got arrested!
Homeboy: Thats surprising...
Me: What? That he got arrested or he is actully has tha media's attention?

I had little respect left for Bobby Brown, and hearin that phone call made me lose all of it... Goodbye Bobby Brown, I will no longer think of you tha way I did when I started listining to you and your crews music back when I was 7...