PDA

View Full Version : Respiration ft. Cap, Lil' Sam & Chopz

Sparx
02-24-2007, 06:39 PM
[Sparx]
Uh-huh... Alliance up in this... and basically.... we finna take ya'll on a ride to our cities.... where we from... so first off we got Sam... the young gun... the Drunken Irishman POC will not be appearing due to a ridiculous hang over...

{Beat Starts}
Escuchela.. la ciudad respirando
{Listen To It... You Can Hear The City Breathing}
{Bassline Drops}
[Lil' Sam]
The Place Of Larger Than Life-Teens, Where Kids Knife-Fiends
No Guns Blasting But Hatred Lasting - Always Strife-Leans
Gangs Engage-The-Town, Not Tough? Then Ya Stage-Is-Down
Where The Sight Of A Different Race Can Enrage-The-Clowns
I'm Not A Racist, Black-And-White, Here No Macs-In-Fights
Theres A Pack-At-Night, Rarely A Dealer With Crack-In-Sight
More Scrappin Than A Local Dump, My Estate Is Clean-No-Hood
Minutes Away Different Story, Tissue Cos The Green-Will-Flood
I Walk Round My Area And See Kids Playing, Sister-With-Friends
See A Teen? Cool With Me? Dunno... Have I Dissed-It-Depends....
Life Of Lilsam, Brinkin On Rough But Comfortable, Lack-Of-Strife
But Fuc Around And They Jack-A-Life, Cos The Thugs Pack-A-Knife
Blackburn Inscripted-In-Rap, By Haters Is Depicted-As-Crap
Wanna Survive? Pack A Punch Or Be Perscripted-A-Mac
I'm A Nice Guy, Surroundings Can Be Crazy, I Avoid-Trouble
I Instead Hang Back, Chill And Examine, Cos I Deploy-Suttle
Blackburn BRAP!

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/angela.ashton3/images/towncentre2.1.jpg
Blackburn, UK

[Cap]
I Was Doughin' It Past, Then I Made It For After,
Givin' A Dose Of Respiration, Like Inhalers For Asthma/
Hatin' A Bastard, OG - Ive Been Round For A While,
Hustla, Intaking All Papers Like Im Downloading Files!/
Say Im On Fire, Them Rhymes From Dude Is Burnin,
Droppin' Dollaz, Say Im Killing Bills Like Uma Thurman!/
Them Tight Ass Puma's Hurtin?, Yo' Style Is Killin' Em,
Brickin' Em, Got Some Dough So I Profile In Timberlands/
Don't Mean To Brag Yo, But A Nigga Got Mad Flow,
Bag O'z, High In The Metropolis Man Like A Damn Castle/
I Aint Gon' Fuckin' Switch, Im On All Day Long,
Pain In My Damn Life, Like Saigon And Trey Songz/
Got A Question, How U Do Well With No Hustle?,
Not Hood, How U Go Through Hell With No Struggle?/
How You A G? How U Get Swell With No Muscle?,
Well, Shits Like Getting Welts By A Belt With No Buckle!/

http://www.baljam.com/2005/jpg/atlanta_skyline1.jpg
ATL

[Chorus]
So much on my mind that it can't recline
Blastin holes in the night til she bled sunshine
Breathe in, inhale vapors from bright stars that shine
Breathe out, weed smoke retrace the skyline
Heard the bass ride out like an ancient mating call
I can't take it y'all, I can feel the city breathin
Chest heavin, against the flesh of the evening
Sigh before we die like the last train leaving

[Chopz]
I dwell in a house which is surrounded by evil, intertwined with bodies who are then classed as people,
The same delinquents who find fun in death and deflagration, constantly digesting pills and unhygienic needles,
Taking drugs, subsequent enough to drown the city in blood, having fun can mean drawing blood from a cunt,
And I don’t mean bestiary when I say there fucking with bitches, who swallow the barrel until there sick of the gun,

*Suddenly two voices are heard in the neighbors house of the writer, and suddenly, a spray of bullets are heard and the foundations of his very house starts to fall apart*

Damn, the bullets are fired and I’m computing lines, it’s ironic that the bullet hit me but the computers fine,
It is stupid, the way that the police are hired, because I’m a teenager they think that my stories a lie,
So I become militant, as if I’m in a New York state of mind, strap the gat to my trunk, because my chest is on fire,
It is not a burning sensation and yet it feels as if I’m burnt, confusing I know but I’ll explain later, I need to help my friends first
I walk in the door blasting and hear the voice of a bastard, so I blow in his direction and hit an innocent by-passer,
A girl I was once intimate with but is no-longer a parcel, and with no more baggage I can start to fire faster,
This city of mine is a diamond that was left in the lake too long, and now it has been weathered and is now standing strong,
And now the descendents of past slaves stand around in song, not all of them colored, are you stupid or what?
Since when were all the slaves black, it goes back to the days, when my town thought the only people around were Caucasian,
But there’s Black and there’s Asian, there are nicknames for some who are stereotyped, you can have Negro’s and Haitians,
You see, my city is the type of city that lays down to many peoples background, as long as they are courteous to others,
I have Polish living next door to me, but they can’t speak English so how the fuck could I help my ethnically different brothers?
My town is a place where happiness can be gained and suppressed in a second, lucky to play ball because I’m told to “Seckle”
You see slang is a big part of life, so you better be streetwise, asking to many question will get you fucked from them street guys,
I know they don’t fuck with the children but if you problem them, that’s when the problems will start, the guns are drawn fast,
A myocardial infarction will not be the process that stops your heart, shoot first, questions after is basically a law in my parts,
The drug abusers will rob you for your pennies, or shoelaces, they may even offer the policy and agreement of trainers or death,
So I steer clear of those sly illiterate delinquents who turned to their streets, because they had nowhere else to rest,
And yes poverty is high and the rates of crime are rising, parts of bone and brain are joined by a slug, while physically fighting,
A dispute can turn into gunfire, and a game of football can turn into a dispute, but my town is still the place I call home,
So when I run out of breath and respiration is needed, please bring me back, as NA are kings, and I never abdicated my throne

http://www.deeperblue.net/upload/1784352151_LondonSkyline.jpg
London, England...

[Chorus]

[Sparx]
Foreign purveyors of powdered Kilos of white breath, are common causes of death and on going mass theft,
Leading youth to multiple arrests, homicides authorities do attest, social workers fuck up families like incest,
N ppl that r sent to assess this mess, choose 2 ignore council corruption, making the public adopt a never-ending debt,
It’s a Concrete life with a dash of cultural spice, a lakeside bubble next to one main tower of legendary height,
Blame on sport teams with stadiums that gleam, but win records that seem to remain unseen,
District of Finance where over-worked ppl hustle numbers, not keys and o’s, but 3’s and 4’s,
On slips the colour of bisquick fortunes are flipped, till suited execs look to the ground from between their wing tips,
plunge to their fate, and at heavens gate they finally realize that being consistently irate, is fucking with ther karmic space,
subway grates are like hot plates for the hidden homeless face, only certainty is an empty burial as a final fate,
Greed in desk drawers, cigars-n-brandy, wit jazz-n-eye-candy, businessmen pay n pound brown rounds when out-of-town,
Streets dedicated to certain roots, portugese, Italians and Brits hang their boots, pouring into areas of real estate worth,
Can’t forget the hall of historic ice, not your necklace but the kind with sticks, once sliced with foot strapped knifes,
Multiple minorities mull about minature malls, looking for legacies amongst corrupt and unjust falls,
Try to make a living in a new country that wont recognize a degree from overseas, resort to Cab’s to feed their needs,
I bleed the city’s seed, on corners burning weed, we got hustlas like everyone else that move weight to get free,
Death surrounds houses, builds like a rage, until one day after Christmas, while shoppers went about ther ways,
A girl stepped out of a foot locker, to see gun play, rival gangs missed their intended targets, and mirked a 13 year old girl on Boxing Day........

http://www.cappacanada.ca/Toronto%20skyline.jpg
Toronto, Canada

[Chorus]

Escuchela.. la ciudad respirando
{Listen To It... You Can Hear The City Breathing}

[Sparx]Uh Huh........ Ya'll Still Think We Irrellevant? Alliance Bitches.... '07.... We Out....

Cap
02-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Oh Wow, Turned Out A Lot Better Than I Expected. This Is Nice.

Chopz
02-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Damn, everybody came correct on this, looking forward to see what others think but in my opinion 3/4 verses were crazy... Sparx shrink the size of my text a lil' please...

Summer_heat
02-26-2007, 12:31 PM
ill try to feed this later, but i read Lilsams so far and i was likin it, u guys got originality if anything for this, nice idea.

LOC
02-26-2007, 07:43 PM
shit was real clean....Cap i didnt like tha start of ur verse dat much...but everything from and after tha UMA therman line was pure heat dawg...

Lilsam...ur stucture's so pretty lol....on da real doe sum clean shit...nice flow...

CHopz...i dig ya concepts but u got tha worse structure ove ever seen! and ur usin smaller font than tha others and ur lines is still waaayyyyy toooo long...it jus killz ya flow...i urge u to chop ur lines in half and make tha verse longer or learn how to take out un-neccassary words that drag ur lines on so much.

Sparx i sorta think tha same with you too...ur both usin smaller font and ur lines are jus mind boggling long...and along side sams and caps shit jus dont look dat good feel me.

Ain't hatin jus givin sum advice chop doze bars guyz, tha nicer tha structure looks tha easier it flows for tha reader (if it was in audio wuldnt give a shit how u wrote it) but it's not so it is wat it is.

Over all good drop fellaz:chuuch:

ChynaDoll
02-26-2007, 09:47 PM
it was cute.

Leon Fluxx
02-26-2007, 11:35 PM
shit was real clean....Cap i didnt like tha start of ur verse dat much...but everything from and after tha UMA therman line was pure heat dawg...

Lilsam...ur stucture's so pretty lol....on da real doe sum clean shit...nice flow...

CHopz...i dig ya concepts but u got tha worse structure ove ever seen! and ur usin smaller font than tha others and ur lines is still waaayyyyy toooo long...it jus killz ya flow...i urge u to chop ur lines in half and make tha verse longer or learn how to take out un-neccassary words that drag ur lines on so much.

Sparx i sorta think tha same with you too...ur both usin smaller font and ur lines are jus mind boggling long...and along side sams and caps shit jus dont look dat good feel me.

Ain't hatin jus givin sum advice chop doze bars guyz, tha nicer tha structure looks tha easier it flows for tha reader (if it was in audio wuldnt give a shit how u wrote it) but it's not so it is wat it is.

Over all good drop fellaz:chuuch:

second dat.. i would've liked it alil mo personal to see from ya.. u are talkin about ya city.. couple times in ya eyes.. i just like to see it mo personal.. local spots u goto.. ya kno.. where u buy ya weed at or w/e.. ya kno??.. just mo personal stuff.. but ya repped ya city pretty good.. I would've named it mo like a city theme.. but everything was dope.. like da hooks.. i mean.. its dope..

Chopz
02-27-2007, 12:57 PM
Lol, thanks for the Feed, and Loc, if you read my new work the lines are a lot shorter but I just tried to drop like I used to when Me and Cap or Me and Soarx were to work together... I don't really do it much anymore but I thought I would try and spit a bit of the styleI started with... Anyways, uppin'...

Enzyme
02-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Oh Wow, Turned Out A Lot Better Than I Expected. This Is Nice.

I Agree..Uppin!

Sparx
03-08-2007, 01:45 AM
uppin... 108 views... no feed... mad homo

Hostile
03-08-2007, 12:27 PM
lol I was one or two of those views...I was just peepin to see what it was about.

I finally read it tho. It was real. I was feeling the flow alot too. Nice concept. The kind of track I would be on

9.0/10 I'mma start rating stuff

Flash
03-13-2007, 03:49 AM
HOF nomination number 1!Chea!!!