PDA

View Full Version : Random Question..Why Are Women So Stupid?

Enzyme
02-24-2007, 03:12 PM
Why Are (Some) Women So Stupid? I Want To Know..Anybody Have A Clue? And If Your Not A Stupid Woman Dont Say Anything Stupid Because If You Do, You Did Nothing But Prove My Point! What Goes On In You Alls Head..Is It In The Water? Let Me Know, Get Back To Me Ladies?

Enzyme
02-24-2007, 03:14 PM
I'll Be Back On Later This Weekend, I Hope That Someone Helps Me Out With This Epic Question..One.

Dermo_theMerciless
02-24-2007, 03:39 PM
They have smaller brains

Bluck
02-24-2007, 09:25 PM
how about why did you make such a stupid thread?

~..BlackCokane..~
02-25-2007, 05:24 AM
lmao..agrees wid bluck.....U Do Know Dat Ur Momz A Women right??? lol

Enzyme
02-25-2007, 02:44 PM
My Momz Is Dead To Me! So Get Off That..And This Question Was For The Ladies, Not You! Besides It Says Random Question And I Put It In The Right Section..Laaaaaaaaaaadies Ya'll There?????! I aSKED tHIS qUESTION fOR a Reason, Not Because I Was Bored.

lilsam
02-27-2007, 01:34 PM
Dont Speak 4 Yourself

Lady_CC
03-13-2007, 02:31 PM
so cuz one woman did u wrong we are now all stupid?
get over it,cuz if you are gonna hold a grudge agains woman all you are left with are men...
(and I realy don`t see where you are coming from claiming that their inteligence level is higher...)
u will meet just as much stupid woman in your life (i am not saying that there aren`t any,i m just saying we are not all stupid) as you will meet stupid man...
stupidity doesn`t discriminate

Dermo_theMerciless
03-13-2007, 02:58 PM
I've met far more stupid women.
Every heard of a guy being called a blonde? Or ditzy? Nope. It's because women have there own brand of stupidity that men dont

Lady_CC
03-13-2007, 03:19 PM
i`ve met a lot of stupid men...just as well as females..it`s realy not gender related...

but if that kinda thinkining helps you get through the day..then ow well..

damurderous
03-13-2007, 03:33 PM
not every woman is stupid you know it seems that your implying that men are smarter than us but thats not entirely true some people are stupid but it doesnt mean that just becuase one is that the rest are no one in this workd is perfect and women arent stupid some just put on a fake act that they are so that they can get attention did you ever think of that. besides what you mean when you use the term stupid what are you relating it too

xcross8
03-13-2007, 05:52 PM
yea I have to agree with whoever made this thread. Testosterone increases brain size and intelligence (in addition to strength and other things), estrogen increases fat and lowers I.Q. so it's not their fault blame biology. Don't even get me started on.... hey who wan't to hear something funny? Women drivers. nuff said.

jinder
03-14-2007, 06:38 AM
y is tha guys bitchin fo
men cant handle clever women anyways
thats how dumb yall r, dissin women fo bein dumb, but yall allways wanna get laid by tha dumb gurl, who'll let u. lol

Dermo_theMerciless
03-14-2007, 08:28 AM
i`ve met a lot of stupid men...just as well as females..it`s realy not gender related...

but if that kinda thinkining helps you get through the day..then ow well..

Why would that kind of thinking help me get through my day? That doesnt make much sense. Are you one of the dumb women? Probably

y is tha guys bitchin fo
men cant handle clever women anyways
thats how dumb yall r, dissin women fo bein dumb, but yall allways wanna get laid by tha dumb gurl, who'll let u. lol

Men can handle clever women, its just that we're so used to having to dumb down everything for the stupid ones, which is most.
Dont you know anything? Guys dont wont to get laid by the dumb girl. Guys want to get laid. Dumb girls are just the easiest for tricking into going to bed with people. And they are usually hotter

MAW
03-14-2007, 09:06 AM
Why would that kind of thinking help me get through my day? That doesnt make much sense. Are you one of the dumb women? Probably

Men can handle clever women, its just that we're so used to having to dumb down everything for the stupid ones, which is most.
Dont you know anything? Guys dont wont to get laid by the dumb girl. Guys want to get laid. Dumb girls are just the easiest for tricking into going to bed with people. And they are usually hotter

I don't even read your shit n I already know it's fag-shit u droppin

Dermo_theMerciless
03-14-2007, 09:16 AM
How are you and PDM getting along these days? Ready for the big step?

Lady_CC
03-14-2007, 12:26 PM

i m guessin you have problems comunicating with women and for you its easier to just say we are stupid than handle the truth...that it could be something wrong with you...but no its just so much easier saying all women are stupid..
a lonely life you must lead...
or you are gay just not ready to admit it yet

Dermo_theBeginning
03-14-2007, 01:24 PM
i m guessin you have problems comunicating with women and for you its easier to just say we are stupid than handle the truth...that it could be something wrong with you...but no its just so much easier saying all women are stupid..
a lonely life you must lead...
or you are gay just not ready to admit it yet

Oh dont be silly, talking to women is easier than talking to guys. Just not as interesting

Bit of a gamble to hope that what you said was true. If it was I probably wouldnt have read it and thought she lies to try and make herself right. Thats not very smart, making up things to try and win a debate. Maybe shes one of the silly ones.

Dermo_theMerciless
03-14-2007, 01:26 PM
Took the words right out of my mouth

Lady_CC
03-14-2007, 01:50 PM
ok i m backing out of this...
u can live on with ur silly ilusion
but i do pitty you
and have I noticed some kinda case of split personality?hmm...

dermo u have issues..

kayitosway954
03-14-2007, 02:21 PM
this is stupid

GUNS
03-14-2007, 02:25 PM
this is stupid

fo real

there are enough men who are stupid

Bush , Blair and all there friends are the biggest examples

CopOnDr.Monkley
03-15-2007, 11:27 AM
I think everyones made good points, but what we all really need to ask ourselves is, why wont any good looking women have sex with me?

CopOnDr.Monkley
03-15-2007, 11:30 AM
Why Are (Some) Women So Stupid? I Want To Know..Anybody Have A Clue? And If Your Not A Stupid Woman Dont Say Anything Stupid Because If You Do, You Did Nothing But Prove My Point! What Goes On In You Alls Head..Is It In The Water? Let Me Know, Get Back To Me Ladies?

What the fuck you say about my mam?

I think youre very close to one woman in particular, Miss Ogyny.
HAHAHA:eazy: :eazy:

Redd
03-15-2007, 03:19 PM
What the fuck you say about my mam?

I think youre very close to one woman in particular, Miss Ogyny.
HAHAHA:eazy: :eazy:

hahaha omg man. haha that was so lame. hahahaha well done

Enzyme
03-15-2007, 08:03 PM
get over it,cuz if you are gonna hold a grudge agains woman all you are left with are men...
(and I realy don`t see where you are coming from claiming that their inteligence level is higher...)
u will meet just as much stupid woman in your life (i am not saying that there aren`t any,i m just saying we are not all stupid) as you will meet stupid man...

I Didnt Say That Someone Did Me Wrong, This Is Years Of Wondering! And I Never Said That ALL Women Were Stupid..It's For A Paper That I'm Doing. My Professor Obviously Beliefs That I'm A Dick, So SHE Gave Me An Extra Assignment And If I Pass It, I Pass The Course, Without Doing Anymore Work! My Objective Is To See How The Majority Of Women Respond To The Question And Contrast It To My Hypothesis, Roughly The Question Was Why Do Women Appear Denser Compared To The Opposite Sex.

Enzyme
03-15-2007, 08:08 PM

Congrats! That's About The Smartest Response I've Gotten On This Site Yet! Some People Are Normally Close Minded To Opened Questions!

Cap
03-15-2007, 08:25 PM
I Would Never Call A Bitch Dumb (Yea I Would, But In Honor Of Having An Intellecutal Convo...), But Women Have Allways Been (Or Made Out To Be) Inferior.

Enzyme
03-15-2007, 08:29 PM
Dont Disrespect The Females Cap, This Thread Wasnt Made For That!

Enzyme
03-15-2007, 08:35 PM
I think everyones made good points, but what we all really need to ask ourselves is, why wont any good looking women have sex with me?

You Can Ask Yourself That! I Have No Problems When It Comes To That!

Cap
03-15-2007, 09:41 PM
Dont Disrespect The Females Cap, This Thread Wasnt Made For That!

Theres A Difference Between A Woman And A Bitch Though, Both Are Just Females.

Enzyme
03-15-2007, 10:08 PM
My Question Said Women, Not Bitches!

FranchizeTheKid
03-16-2007, 02:56 AM
My Question Said Women, Not Bitches!

I Love Bitches!!!

Enzyme
03-16-2007, 09:16 AM
I Love Bitches!!!

That's Because Your 13, You'll Began To Know The Difference And Love That One Woman That You Have Over The Rest Of Them One Day!

CopOnDr.Monkley
03-16-2007, 11:26 AM
My Objective Is To See How The Majority Of Women Respond To The Question And Contrast It To My Hypothesis, Roughly The Question Was Why Do Women Appear Denser Compared To The Opposite Sex.

brilliant.

Lady_CC
03-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Congrats! That's About The Smartest Response I've Gotten On This Site Yet! Some People Are Normally Close Minded To Opened Questions!
tnx:)
and i m glad to know why you are asking this and that it`s not just bitternes

damurderous
03-16-2007, 01:32 PM
why would your professor or teacher or whatever give you that title or did you make it up yourself?
im a woman and i dont agree that all women are stupid like i said before but just out of curiosity why would you want to investigate something like that?

Dermo_theMerciless
03-16-2007, 02:21 PM
I Didnt Say That Someone Did Me Wrong, This Is Years Of Wondering! And I Never Said That ALL Women Were Stupid..It's For A Paper That I'm Doing. My Professor Obviously Beliefs That I'm A Dick, So SHE Gave Me An Extra Assignment And If I Pass It, I Pass The Course, Without Doing Anymore Work! My Objective Is To See How The Majority Of Women Respond To The Question And Contrast It To My Hypothesis, Roughly The Question Was Why Do Women Appear Denser Compared To The Opposite Sex.

Thats a pretty poor lie

CopOnDr.Monkley
03-16-2007, 02:24 PM
Thats a pretty poor lie

Eh...its science. You dont believe in science? You have to be stupid not to believe in science.
Stupid.

Lady_CC
03-16-2007, 02:33 PM
why would your professor or teacher or whatever give you that title or did you make it up yourself?
im a woman and i dont agree that all women are stupid like i said before but just out of curiosity why would you want to investigate something like that?
if i understood him right, he is not making a project on weather or not women are stupid, but on how we react when we are called stupid
i think he probably picked the title himself,don`t realy see a proffesor picking that

CopOnDr.Monkley
03-16-2007, 02:36 PM
Im going to do a survey on how people react when i call them assholes. Ill let you know how it goes

Enzyme
03-16-2007, 07:19 PM
if i understood him right, he is not making a project on weather or not women are stupid, but on how we react when we are called stupid
i think he probably picked the title himself,don`t realy see a proffesor picking that

See, I Like You, YOU THINK! She's Right, My Professor Didnt Pick The Title, There Was A Discussion During One Of My Pshycology Classes About The Differences Between Men And Woman, My Professor Joking Made A Comment That Women Are Smarter Than Men Anyway, And I Laughed, And She Called Me Out Because I Obviously Thought Otherwise, I Continued And Put My Foot In My Mouth And To End Going Back And Forth With Me She Asked Me To Make A Wager With Her, If I Lose I Fail The Course, If I Proove Her Wrong WHICH I WILL! I Pass And Wont Have To Do Anymore Assignments! She Believes I'm Sexist, A Chauvinist, And Etc And She's Wrong, So I'm Doing A Paper On How Inferiority Plays A Role In The Biological Difference Of Men And Women, Which Causes Women To Feel Offended When Consider "Denser" Than The Opposite Sex. 88.9% Of Women Will Just About Chew You Out For Saying That They Are Less Smarter Than Men, My Research On The Topic Is Why, She Didnt Ask To Proove Why, Be I Will Just Because She's No Match For My Mind! It's The 2007, With All The Videos, Music, Media And Etc There Will Be One General Response Among Women, She Believes Other Wise So I'm Proving Her Wrong!

REAL-MIC
03-16-2007, 07:44 PM
this big guy with the red hat made a stupid thread but i get his point, but no one is smarter because they are woman or a man

Enzyme
03-16-2007, 07:58 PM
Im going to do a survey on how people react when i call them assholes. Ill let you know how it goes

You Do That..Make Sure That Its Over The Net Though Because You Strike Me As The Type That'll Get Knocked The Fuck Out By The Right Guy Asking The Wrong Thing!

Dermo_theMerciless
03-17-2007, 09:54 AM
"88.9% Of Women Will Just About Chew You Out For Saying That They Are Less Smarter Than Men"

Where did you get that statistic from?

damurderous
03-17-2007, 01:42 PM
my psychology professor does the same thing and the bastard made us all fail our exam that we just did on crime lolz. but its not right for your professor to bet on your course and you should not have agreed to it either coz u have to bear in mind that of you dont win then shes going to fail you. hope you dont fail though

Enzyme
03-17-2007, 07:45 PM
I Wont! Trust Me.

Dermo_theMerciless
03-18-2007, 12:16 AM
But where did you get the

"88.9% Of Women Will Just About Chew You Out For Saying That They Are Less Smarter Than Men"

statistic from?

CopOnDr.Monkley
03-18-2007, 10:24 AM
Dont you think it would be more believable that you studied psychology if you could spell it correctly and you didnt make up stories about the professor giving you a degree based on whether or not you win a bet with her? also if you didnt type like a hyperventilating child as well.

By the way, what you said about me getting "knocked the fuck out" just proves how stupid you are. ive proved it time and time again on this website that im impossible to knock out. IMPOSSIBLE!!

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 10:58 AM
Dont you think it would be more believable that you studied psychology if you could spell it correctly and you didnt make up stories about the professor giving you a degree based on whether or not you win a bet with her? also if you didnt type like a hyperventilating child as well.

By the way, what you said about me getting "knocked the fuck out" just proves how stupid you are. ive proved it time and time again on this website that im impossible to knock out. IMPOSSIBLE!!

Spell Check Wasnt A Thought In My Mind Kid, I Dont Spell Well, That Doesnt Take Points From My IQ! Imperfections Doesnt Change How Smart You Are, For That Reason Alone I Will Leave It Spelled Exactly The Same! She's Not Givng Me A Degree Prick! She's Giving Me a Grade! Last Time I Checked They Are Allowed To Do Shit Like That. Frankly I Dont Give A Fuck What You Think About Me..As Far As Your Comment About Gettin Knocked Out, You Need To Read What I Said Again, And Quit Being So Fuckin Ignorant! You Were Being A Little Smart Ass With The Comment And You Got An Honest Response. Its IMPOSSIBLE For You To Punk Me So Stop Trying! I Appauld Your Effort But Get Off My Dick! This Thread Was For Females..

DermotheM I Got That Stat From My Uncle, He's A Professor Also..It May Not Be Right But It's Close!

Eimz_T
03-18-2007, 11:12 AM
DermotheM I Got That Stat From My Uncle, He's A Professor Also..It May Not Be Right But It's Close!

that is possibly the stupidest thing i've ever read on this forum - that includes lil latin mc's posts

Dermo_theMerciless
03-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Spell Check Wasnt A Thought In My Mind Kid, I Dont Spell Well, That Doesnt Take Points From My IQ! Frankly I Dont Give A Fuck What You Think About Me..As Far As Your Comment About Gettin Knocked Out, You Need To Read What I Said Again, And Quit Being So Fuckin Ignorant! Its IMPOSSIBLE For You To Punk Me So Stop Trying! I Appauld Your Effort But Get Off My Dick! This Thread Was For Females..

It wasn't your bad spelling in general that he point out, it was that you couldnt spell the course that you're doing. Which you shouldnt really need spell check for anyway. And he wasnt pointing out your low IQ, he was just pointing out your lies.

If your uncle gave you that statistic he is a liar and an idiot and not a professor. But I'd wager that you just made that statistic up too. You're not studying psychology. You're not studying in any university. You're too dumb

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 11:19 AM
When Ya'll Get A Fuckin Degree In Analizing And Examining The Human Mind That's When The Fuck I'll Care What Yo Have To Say!

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 11:24 AM
I Understand People Lie, This Is The Net! So You're Free To Believe What You Wish..That's Why People Like Me Dont Do The Net, You Say Something About Your Life And People Automatically Assume That You Are Lieing..I Dont Care, It Was A Random Question That Your Minds Or Lack There Of Helped Me With.

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 11:24 AM
Thank You Lady CC!

Dermo_theMerciless
03-18-2007, 11:27 AM
Could you post a copy of your assignment up here then?

Eimz_T
03-18-2007, 11:29 AM
well if your still in the course i don't think that you have a degree in analyzing and assessing the human mind either, also i notice how u avoided trying to spell pyschology this time - smart move, subtle, not subtle enough tho

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 11:40 AM
Why Humor You, What Do I Get Out Of It? I'm A Psyc Major Do You Really Think Your About To Get The Best Of Me? I Tell You This Though, The Course Is Called Advanced Personality Theories, It's Experimental Psyc Which Is The Study Of The Basic Processes Of Behavior, With A Quantitative Emphasis, It's A Graduate Course. I Also Take Statistical Methods in Psychology II, So That Stats I Have Are Close Like I Said, However The Way In Which I Worded The Question, For The Forum, Will Make You Wonder The Legitimacy Of It.

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Psychology Psychology Psychology Psychology Psychology Psychology Psychology Psychology Psychology Psychology Psychology Psychology, Happy Eimz?

CopOnDr.Monkley
03-18-2007, 11:48 AM
He used the uncle thing ha! I love when people do that. "Yeah I know all about space and shit, my uncle used to be an astronaut...before he invented knives".

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 11:50 AM
Just Admitt It! It's Because Of How I Look, The Tats And Such..I Get It All The Time, So I Spelled It Wrong And Didnt Catch It, I Type Fast, And I Was Drinking! Hell My Head Is Banging Now From Last Night And This Whole Weekend! That Still Doesnt Change The Fact That I Made A Spelling Error, People Are A Trip!

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 11:52 AM
Cop My Uncle Invented The Computer Too!

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 11:53 AM
LMAO! Ya'll Waking Me Up! Appericate Ya!

CopOnDr.Monkley
03-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Does your college offer a course in wearing lame glasses?
ha good one copondr.monkley

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Does your college offer a course in wearing lame glasses?
ha good one copondr.monkley

No, It Offers Courses That Gives My Mind Qs To Stop Arguing With Ignorant People Seeing As Though, How Can I Put This, Your No Match For My Mind. And Your Picture Is Where?

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 12:04 PM
Besides, You Couldnt Afford Those Glasses If You Broke You Little Pennybank, Sold You Mother's Pubic Hairs As A Fur Coat, And Sold Your Car, You Do Drive Right?

Dermo_theMerciless
03-18-2007, 12:07 PM
So you'll post a final copy here?

Dermo_theMerciless
03-18-2007, 12:08 PM
Of the assignment

Dermo_theMerciless
03-18-2007, 12:08 PM
And you're not tricking anyone about the being in college thing

Dermo_theMerciless
03-18-2007, 12:10 PM
What college are you lieing about being in?

Dermo_theMerciless
03-18-2007, 12:11 PM
i once raped your mother. But she liked it

CopOnDr.Monkley
03-18-2007, 12:13 PM
No, It Offers Courses That Gives My Mind Qs To Stop Arguing With Ignorant People Seeing As Though, How Can I Put This, Your No Match For My Mind. And Your Picture Is Where?

Gives your mind Qs. Well just gloss over the stupidy of confusing your and you're, what isa Q? Do you think IQ is do with receiveing 'Qs'? Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Your no match for my mind, HA! Well done. My picture is in your mams wallet. IN YOUR FACE!

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 12:35 PM
Gives your mind Qs. Well just gloss over the stupidy of confusing your and you're, what isa Q? Do you think IQ is do with receiveing 'Qs'? Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Your no match for my mind, HA! Well done. My picture is in your mams wallet. IN YOUR FACE!

Yeah Q's...I Figured That's Something That A Person Like You Would Understand Lol. Your Pic Just Might Be IN Her Wallet, I Dunno Where She Is, Havent Talked To Her IN Years..When You See Her Again Tell Her I Said What's Good!

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 12:37 PM
Well It's Been Fun Kid, Uncle Zyme Has To Go Now..Stay In School And Drink Tons Of Milk! Say Your Prayers Before You Got To Bed! One.

Enzyme
03-18-2007, 12:38 PM
I Go To KKK College! You Should Come Up Here And Visit Some Time!

CopOnDr.Monkley
03-18-2007, 12:41 PM
You spent that whole time reading about IQ and how youre idea of recieving Qs was entirely wrong, didnt you? Yeah you did.

Dermo71
03-18-2007, 12:48 PM
I raped his mother

Dermo_theMerciless
03-18-2007, 12:48 PM
Me too .

Dermo_theBeginning
03-18-2007, 12:49 PM
Yeah so did I. She bled everywhere