PDA

View Full Version : Saigon Responds To Prodigy

Gangstafied
02-22-2007, 09:20 PM
HipHopGame.com: In an interview with Allhiphop, Prodigy said he didnít like you or any other rapper and that they can all suck his dick. How do you feel about those comments?

Saigon: Prodigy must look in the mirror and say, ďI hate myself.Ē He would have to at this stage of his life. He would sell his ass for a peanut. Iíve had an altercation with them before and I donít expect him to like me. Iím a real nigga and heís not. We canít relate to each other. Heís not supposed to like my music because heís been rapping about my life his whole career. Heís been signed since he was 15 years-old. When were you this super tough person you personify? You canít be a popular rapper and a gangster out busting your hammer and still be around this long. Nah, that doesnít make sense. 2Pac was like that. Heís dead nowÖ

I wasnít mad that he said he didnít like me. But every real nigga knows you donít invite another nigga to your dick. Thatís fighting words. You might as well say you want me to punch your face off when I see you. Iím not going to run into the booth and make a Prodigy diss and I would lyrically destroy Prodigy. But if we run into each other and he doesnít have ten security guards or a pistol around him, I will beat him like a piŮata. Just for that ďsuck my dickĒ sh*t.

With him talking reckless out the side of his face, heís just doing it. Nobody believes Prodigy. He could shoot somebody and he still wonít have street credibility because everyone would know he did it because he was trying to live up to what people think he should be. Itís not in his heart. He doesnít matter. Heís irrelevant.

I f*cks with Alchemist. Thatís my homie. Itís sad to see that he always gets caught up in this little niggaís situations. Alchemist is cool. I hope he doesnít involve himself in anything stupid.

HipHopGame.com: It seems as though a lot of fans are getting tired of these beefsÖ

Saigon: I would hope so. All it does us is remind us that no matter at what level, black people just always have to be at each otherís throats one way or another. We diss each other and try to tear down each other at any cost. Itís almost unbelievable. You would think there would be more diss records towards white rappers considering weíre black people in America, right? Nah, itís that fear thatís still instilled in us. Slavery left a pretty strong, long-lasting effect on us. Itís too easy for us to tear one another down. A rapper will go as far as to try to end another niggaís career, like you would rather see this black man struggling trying to feed his family or even having to go back to the ĎhoodÖFor what?

Going back to Prodigy, I take the ďsuck my dickĒ comment personally. We were about to get it on one night in a club. I told Prodigy and everybody in his crew that I would cause them physical harm. Ask Sickamore or Gotti. They were there. These niggas said they had guns. I said, ďNot you, Prodigy, youíre too small, Iíll beat you up with one hand. But Iíll fight any one of yíall niggas one on one.Ē Nobody wanted to fight. This was when the Tru Life situation was going on. They kicked us out of the club and nobody in his crew wanted to pop off. Heís just hiding behind the niggas around him so heís got his little bird chest poked out, but heís P*SSY and he knows it.

Full interview -> http://www.hiphopgame.com/index2.php3?page=saigon0207

kayitosway954
02-22-2007, 11:03 PM
Saigon will murder Prodigy.... And after "The Takeover", P doesnt want no more beef... At least I hope, cuz that shit fucked him up...

Gangstafied
02-23-2007, 08:43 AM
yeah no doubt P ain't shit no more...and saigon is a beast on the mic
Saigon is a real nigga

GUNS
02-23-2007, 02:13 PM
R.I.P Prodigy .....back in the past dude was nice ......signing with The G(ay) Unit makes him a bitch

kayitosway954
02-23-2007, 04:46 PM
I still enjoy Havoc...

GUNS
02-23-2007, 04:58 PM
I still enjoy Havoc...

i agree ...Havoc makes good beats ..cant hate on dude ......if you heard Diddy's album , he produced 2 good beats on that (i dont gonna talk how Diddy mess up the beats ..i just checked the album in stores n downloaded it ...shit i gotta bump that track again ...hot beat)

kayitosway954
02-23-2007, 05:27 PM
i agree ...Havoc makes good beats ..cant hate on dude ......if you heard Diddy's album , he produced 2 good beats on that (i dont gonna talk how Diddy mess up the beats ..i just checked the album in stores n downloaded it ...shit i gotta bump that track again ...hot beat)

and after he signed with Tha Unit, he produced a track on Sheek Louch's "After Taxes", but tha only thing I dont is if Sheek bought tha beat before Hav signed with 50 or after....