PDA

View Full Version : Im Back

Evolve
02-16-2007, 06:40 AM
Wassup everybody im back for while and hope I can post as
much as I can. I forgot about you all and got caught up with
a few things. Hope everybody is good. Im not gonna rap anymore
but Leon talked me into a lil collabo so watch out for that.

Thats all for now.

to clear up any shit

Thei Chi

spotlight on evolve,he suppose to be the toughest,but he ran frm mio,thats fucked up yo
he made a trip to the »middle« east,now the motha fucka s cought in »between«;whoa

I aint come here to beef but this hoe needs to just shut the fuck up. Aint nobody ran from nowhere
I came to mio cause deathrow forums was dieing. They closed that shit for a while too I think.
N who said I went to the middle east? I will leave the rest of the shit alone cause I dont net bang. If
anybody got something to say save it cause I aint gonna reply to it. I never started rapping to become
the toughest I started to speak my mind. Through out my so called 'net' career I never made a dime
off anything. I know former tha outlawz member Napoleon and I can ask him for a hookup but it never
crossed my mind. That nigga is the reason why I acted a lil funny at that time cause he was goin to mid east and everthin anyways whatever. The point is im still alive but im not trying to portray my self as
a big tough guy tryin to steal everybodys light. Peace

JaTahChild01
02-16-2007, 08:53 AM
u get my email?

Enzyme
02-16-2007, 10:01 AM
What Is This The Old School Reunion Tour?! Whats Good E?

ChynaDoll
02-16-2007, 11:24 AM
U must got me fucked up talkin to Thei Chi like that.
All your ass is remembered for is going all sha-muck-daha-steesy on mothafuckas.

U said in the other thread that legend makes legends, but you need to read my motherfucking interview. And all this "US" legends...
Ain't nobody consider Evolve a motherfucking legend

Cap
02-16-2007, 12:54 PM
What Is This The Old School Reunion Tour?! Whats Good E?

Thats What It Seems Like, You Retiree's Keep Coming!

Welcome Back Evolve

ILLMATIC
02-17-2007, 09:19 AM
wat gud nigga drop heat

Trubs
02-17-2007, 06:51 PM
welcome back evolve, i thought u left because this txtin thing was against ur religion or something like that, what's up with that, anyhow nice to see ur back..peace.

BlackStar
02-17-2007, 07:14 PM
welcome back! sick ava lol...is it you? :p

Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight

word! who said it? you?

GUNS
02-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Long time not seen Evolve (i forgot the other name...must be damn too long ago)

LOC
02-18-2007, 05:17 PM
damn volve hope i didnt miss you! if u still around (and ur allowed) hook me up with a hot 16 on sum renegade shit (me & trubs) been droppin sum renegade flava tracks sort of a lil re-union thang.

Holla at me how u livin!

Summer_heat
02-19-2007, 03:30 PM
Long time not seen Evolve (i forgot the other name...must be damn too long ago)

Perfect visions me thinks? yeah was.