PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive ChynaDoll Interview

Enzyme
02-15-2007, 08:58 PM
Exclusive ChynaDoll Interview

All Of The Comments And Or Views Present Are The Comments And Views Of The Name Before The The Timestamps, Nothing Has Been Altered Or Tampered With. Enjoy!

Enzyme (2/15/2007 2:48:11 PM): So! What Brings You Back To MIO?

Chyna (2/15/2007 2:49:15 PM): lol...I came back cause I popped up on the site...saw dat it was active and figured "Why Not?" These people need some Chyna in their lives

Enzyme (2/15/2007 2:52:17 PM): Lil Sam Made A Thread Asking People To School Him On The History Of The Site And Beefs..You Seemed Like You Had A Different Variation Of The History, What Do You Think About People's Response? You Gonna Get Me In "Trouble" I See It Now!

Chyna (2/15/2007 2:54:52 PM): I wanna say Enzyme is not responsible for what i say. he just askin da questions. I mean everybody got their right to an opinion and I got a right to think everyone's opinion is the illest BULLSHIT. Most of the opinion i'm referring to comes from Trubs and Leon Fluxx. If anyone else was in the thread, they are nonsubstantial to me. Its not cute 2 talk about a bitch behind her back. We all got a lot of history and each history has 2 sides

Enzyme (2/15/2007 2:56:54 PM): Lol Ok! So You're Saying That Their Reoccurance Of The History Is False?

Chyna (2/15/2007 2:59:38 PM): No not false, but not completely true. Like I said, each story has 2 sides. I believe Trubs and Fluxx have overlooked a lot of things. As far as Ripset being cocky, I believe we were and I think we had every right. Every member pulled weight. Every member is remembered. What otha crew can say that? Not even Renegades.

Enzyme (2/15/2007 3:01:33 PM): So What Triggered The Creation Of Ripset?

Chyna (2/15/2007 3:04:36 PM): Ripset was created by C&A, me and someone else. I want to say Shadyzking but I really don't remember. It was originally C&A's idea. Originally it had no leader but I came about. I believe at that time we were battling Loc. For the record, I could never stand Loc. He was a fucking thorn piece of shit for real. But it didn't stop the reign.
Chyna (2/15/2007 3:05:55 PM): O i'm sorry
Chyna (2/15/2007 3:06:01 PM): it was Thi Chi
Chyna (2/15/2007 3:06:08 PM): *Thai Chi

Enzyme (2/15/2007 3:08:14 PM): Interesting..You're Throwing Out A Lot Of Names, Names That People Respect, Some Maybe Idolize And Are Seen As True Legends, It It Safe To Say That You Show No Type Of Respect From Them..Fuck It, I'll Stop Beating Around The Bush What Do You Think About Trouble, Flux, And Loc?

Chyna (2/15/2007 352 PM): They legends. I wouldn't throw them out if they weren't, but people got to understand I do as well. Trouble did inspire me. I respect them 2 a degree (even LOC). She didn't teach me how to write, but she was cute wit it...you know. She definitely did bring competition in da queen battle. Fluxx...overrated. Not completely overrated like some of the other rappers, but he's cute wit it. I just think he overrates himself. I just never had real interest in his raps. He also has a lot to mothafucking say. Always trying to prove a point. Its not cute 4 him. I think legends should be silent predators especially if they are guys. Like enzyme...u never really hear him fucking wit lil shit. Loc...was EXTREMELY unpredictable. He ...
Chyna (2/15/2007 3:14:00 PM): rhymes hot some times and sometimes garbage. for real. I really disliked him because he seemed a little artificial. Kind of like this goody-two shoes guy who was putting up a facade. I disliked it

Enzyme (2/15/2007 3:15:15 PM): You Like Making Enemies?

Chyna (2/15/2007 3:18:18 PM): Not enemies persay. I didn't dislike it in anyway. I felt it made things more interesting, but it all started because people couldn't handle the truth. I do like to enlighten people. I feel like i was the female Malcolm X on the site. RIP were my black panthers. From NANA to Gizzotti to C&A to flyboi, we was trying to enlighten.

Enzyme (2/15/2007 3:26:36 PM): So What Is The Truth Malcom?

Chyna (2/15/2007 3:31:40 PM): Truth is people can't take Ripset but we were the reasons that some of the best work on this site was made. Gizzotti's diss to us was classic as was dat one by Illmatic. You couldn't come at Ripset wit no bullshit. I mean i remember that time like 6 people got together to diss me. U know u dat bitch when 6 mothafuckas tuck dey balls in and got the nerve to diss at 1 broad! I mean, ain't dainc_06 (somethin like dat) wanted to fight me one time?! He wanted to FIST fight me. Lol...grown ass man...haha. As far as females go, we created the best. Before was Trubs, she was solo. Den came me and nana. After us Jinder and summerheat came, but LETS BE REAL! NO ONE READS JINDER AND SUMMER'S DROPS! C`mon probably Loc does, but thats it. Not saying dey don't got skills. Jinder's rhyme..
Chyna (2/15/2007 3:32:46 PM): is cute...very cute... but ain't no personality there. She will never be a legend. As goes with a lot of the other people on here. Only time they did something substantial was when they went against RIPset...No beef again...
Chyna (2/15/2007 3:33:52 PM): ight imma stop being so mean

Enzyme (2/15/2007 3:40:58 PM): LMAO! On That Note..Do You Think You're A Legend?

Chyna (2/15/2007 3:41:38 PM): Do u remember me even though I was gone for about 6 months. U probably remember more about what I did than I do. I define what a legned is

Enzyme (2/15/2007 3:44:12 PM): Not Really Ms. Cocky! I Ask The Questions Here, Since You Personify What Legend Means, Define What It Is Without Using Your Name.

Chyna (2/15/2007 3:48:31 PM): A legend is something spoken about for so long that people wonder what it really couuld have been like. Ripset VS...? was the history of MIO. Lets git motherfucking serious! lol. The best times on this site was when Ckari, Nana, C&A, Thei Chi, FlyBoi and Mulatto wrecked havoc on dis shit. Remember when NANA and Thei Chi spammed MIO? he shut da shit down. Dat was legend. Remember when me and Trubz battled down? Dat was legend. Ugang vs. RIP = legend. Rip vs. Renegades = legend. Rip vs. Gkngs, Cellblock, etc= a waste of our damn TIME!

Enzyme (2/15/2007 3:51:23 PM): So Basically You're Saying MIO Wouldnt Be Where It Is Now Without You Interfering That = Beef That = Battling That = You And Ripset As Legends?

Chyna (2/15/2007 3:53:07 PM): Yes i mean. lil sam asked the history of MIo. We could of talked about Jinder's poems or Fluxx long winded drops, but no. Even U-Gang Vs. MIO. But no! The history consisted of the Ripset beefs

Enzyme (2/15/2007 4:00:30 PM): You Can Be Compared To LilSam, He's The New You Without The Talent, Starts Beefs, Talks Mad Shit And Etcetra Which Is All A Gimmick For Promoting Himself, Is That What You Do, Was All The Beefing And Such All Because You Wanted To Sit One Day Like Today And Say That You Are A Legend, You This And That, You Made This And That Happen, Basically What I'm Saying Is Was "The History" Planned To Boost Your Alias? Out Of Ripset You Are The Most Mentioned And Envied, What's Your Outlook On That?

Chyna (2/15/2007 4:06:02 PM): Right. it was to boot my alias. I'm not gonna lie. I wanna make sure everyone reads what I write. I'm by far not the best rapper. I'll admit, On a good day Fluxx, C&A (slightly), Nana, Ckari, Trubs and u can probably beat me. U three are the only ones i'd really write on. i am the most controversial. others like LilSam and TTP may have tried to be me, but I succeeded.
Chyna (2/15/2007 4:06:58 PM): As far as me being the most mentioned out of Ripset. I was mostly da leader which is rare to have a female over these guys, but they were my brothers as well. I was only really a leader to those outsiders. in the private room we had, u can ask them, i was kinda humble lol

Enzyme (2/15/2007 4:08:22 PM): Do You Have Anything That You Feel Like Getting Off Of Your Chest?

Chyna (2/15/2007 440 PM): hm...I just want some recognition. You can say u didn't like us...but the moment u downgrade what Ripset was or what we meant, that is the moment a Queen is gonna ride again

Enzyme (2/15/2007 458 PM): What Do You Think Trubs Is Going To Say About This Because Make No Doubt About It, She Will Speak On It!

Chyna (2/15/2007 423 PM): this still part of the interview? I mean...I'm sure trubs isn'tthe only one to speak

Enzyme (2/15/2007 454 PM): I Was Talking About Your Statement About The Queen.

Chyna (2/15/2007 4:14:28 PM): hmm lemme see
Chyna (2/15/2007 4:14:52 PM): i am the queen
Chyna (2/15/2007 4:14:59 PM): i beat her 4 the title
Chyna (2/15/2007 4:15:10 PM): i beat summer heat for it too

Enzyme (2/15/2007 4:15:32 PM): You Beat Trubs?!

Chyna (2/15/2007 4:15:38 PM): twice

Enzyme (2/15/2007 4:15:46 PM): Trouble, Absolute, Verbal Assultor Trubs?!

Chyna (2/15/2007 4:16:03 PM): and the name of the battled was "Qeeen of MIO" and "Queen of MIO II".

Enzyme (2/15/2007 4:16:21 PM): So She Never Beat You?.
Enzyme (2/15/2007 4:16:30 PM): That's What You're Saying.

Chyna (2/15/2007 4:16:44 PM): i'm sure she did beat me but not for the title as queen
Chyna (2/15/2007 4:17:28 PM): i'm sure u can ask her. the battle is well remembered.

Enzyme (2/15/2007 4:18:11 PM): Why Do You Think You Won? Honestly Did You Have Any Dick Riding Votes?

Chyna (2/15/2007 4:20:00 PM): i don't think so...but in any case. i'm not the most beloved person.
Chyna (2/15/2007 4:20:08 PM): perhaps the thread still exists
Chyna (2/15/2007 4:20:12 PM): i don't remember

Enzyme (2/15/2007 4:20:58 PM): Probably Does..Any Final Remarks?

Chyna (2/15/2007 4:21:24 PM): no not at all. I have to go anyway

lilsam
02-15-2007, 09:03 PM
i aint try to be you ya moron

and enzyme........hop off u obsessive dude

LOC
02-15-2007, 09:08 PM
MMMM...i guess in some ways im as concieded as chyna coz all i did was look for my name haha.

All good, dont really care dat much, me and chyna have neva been friends and neva will be friends. But like shit sed theres a mutual respect between certain ppl.

If u hate on sum1 u kno is a legend/or got skill or wateva its jus blind hate. I respect all my fellow ogz, doesnt mean i have to like them or get along with them

Good read. PAYCE

lilsam
02-15-2007, 09:09 PM
i wish these formerly mia legends would leave again

Enzyme
02-15-2007, 09:12 PM
I Didnt Respond To The Frist Kiss Lilsam So I'm Not GOing To Respond The The Rest, STOP SPAMMING THREADS!

LOC
02-15-2007, 09:13 PM
Bro...tellin u for u own good, these FORMER LEGENDS will end you.

Imnot bein cocky im jus tellin the truth, chyna is a beast enzyme aint to be fucked with. Doesnt matta how long they leave for.

Wat ppl dont seem to realise is (OGz) just means youve been around for a long time. So u go away and come back and tha new flock of mcz culd and might be better than you when you come back.

LEGENDS ARE FOREVER...i left came back, 1st battle beat chopz (who u sed i was goin to get smashed by btw)

And enzyme can battle half u rookies tomorrow and slap u all with 5bars..aswell as chyna. So it is wat it is, we made this txt shit wat it is today man and if u dont like then YOU needa bounce outta MIO

lilsam
02-15-2007, 09:13 PM
naw i dont care

stop takin random shots, where does tis problem come from?

lilsam
02-15-2007, 09:14 PM
well fine I WILL BOUNCE OUT if im not allowed 2 speak back after he keeps mentionin my name

LOC
02-15-2007, 09:17 PM
you can speak back, but think b4 u speak lol.

only time zyme mentioned ur name was in refference to a thread u made.

o dont see where u gettin ur problems from, but ur mouth get u into situations u cant handle lol.

I dont care either....i dont kno wat u and zyme got goin on i dont pay attention like dat, but this site is better off with them than without them and thats for real!

Without them or without us, turbs/loc/illmatic/fluxx/odin/cap/zyme/chyna/jinder etc this forum is rude!

lilsam
02-15-2007, 09:19 PM
You Can Be Compared To LilSam, He's The New You Without The Talent, Starts Beefs, Talks Mad Shit And Etcetra Which Is All A Gimmick For Promoting Himself, I

hmmmm..... and in the deleted thread....sayin shit......this forums rude now

Enzyme
02-15-2007, 09:20 PM
Did I Lie Or Something? I Dont Believe I Did, Your Status Of What I Said Is No Secret And I Compared It Too Chyna, Stop Trying To Steal The Spot Light. And If You Have No Idea What I'm Talking About Let Me Remind You..

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/t27132-exposing-of-lilsam.html

lilsam
02-15-2007, 09:21 PM
shut up dude, u obsessive with me

Enzyme
02-15-2007, 09:23 PM
Aight, Odin...Delete This Shit, This Nigga Keep Flirting With Me And Shit, No More Spam, Uppin! One.

LOC
02-15-2007, 09:23 PM
lol i didnt see that part dawg, i only looked for shit mainly concerning me haha.

so i apologize for dat BUT its a correct comparison...chynas iggnorance has been her down fall, with certain ppls relationships with her. She not humble and neither are u, but of a low blow tho tha "WITHOUT THE TALENT" part haha, i think u got sum skill.

lilsam
02-15-2007, 09:25 PM
thats what got my attention

Cap
02-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Yea I Told Him Not To Fuck With Legends, Sam Is His Own Man, Balliiiiiiiiiiin'!!!

lilsam
02-15-2007, 09:27 PM
i wouldnt if they didn't mention me

WHY ME/?!

Enzyme
02-15-2007, 09:31 PM
lol i didnt see that part dawg, i only looked for shit mainly concerning me haha.

so i apologize for dat BUT its a correct comparison...chynas iggnorance has been her down fall, with certain ppls relationships with her. She not humble and neither are u, but of a low blow tho tha "WITHOUT THE TALENT" part haha, i think u got sum skill.

He Aight Skill Wise, He Just Sucker Kissed Me Earlier In The Happy Birthday Focus Thread Before He Went To PLay Football And All I Did Was Ask Him Why He Didnt Pm Him That Shit! He 14 Years Old, He'll Learn That A Man Dont Go Out Of His Way To Tell Another Man Happy Birthday, Fond Of Him Or Not! Maybe That's A UK Thing..Relax Kiddo, I'll Leave You Be!

Cap
02-15-2007, 09:32 PM
i wouldnt if they didn't mention me

WHY ME/?!

Let Bygones (Spelled Right?) Be Bygones. This Whole Situation Is Dumb, This Is A Chyna Interview. Nice Interview Zyme.

Ttown MC
02-15-2007, 10:41 PM
good interview zyme....glad to have you back chy

YuNg_GiZZoTTi
02-15-2007, 11:34 PM
Dope interview...chy still a trip lol but it all real talk...I memba nana n thei floodin da site den chy hit me up talkin bout dey closed da battle section I wuz lyke wtf lol...but jea ni99az really hated uz lyke really wantin 2 fight uz n I ain talkin lyrically cuz we shut shyt down...we even had our own sig wit all our picz memba chy cuz every 1 elze wuz scared 2 b put on blazt dat dey 30 n from da burbz dat wuz talkin all dat shyt lyke smokiiz azz...but jea dat wuz good tymez n in my eyez we wuz da bezt crew cuz if u look at it othaz might hav had sum tight mcz lyke ugang but dey neva worked az a clicc dey beef b4 dey had ne drop done...n zyme dun pay dat lil nig sam no mind hiz rapz iz az ugly az sam cassellz mug....

Leon Fluxx
02-16-2007, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the respect chyna.. I got respect fo u.. we neva always gonna see eye to eye.. soo yea.. u right.. i do gotta prove a point all the time.. and now that im recognized for what i am.. Imma be dat silent nigga.. but its different chyna.. U cant be dat silent preditor.. when no one battles.. cuz if niggaz pop shit and i call em out.. dere like oooooooo... or ya kno.. i mean.. not everyone.. alot of people are real and will battle me.. which is good.. but.. imma start to be silent and just let me lyrics keep on yellin.. feel me??
i mean.. yea deres no winner and who got da best of that beef.. its jsut legendary beef.. i mean.. i got 50 tracks.. u prob got 50 tracks.. we had sooo much.. but i honestly. think i always tried to get a new exposure of ya katz.. no matta what it is.. my tracks were like da news.. if someone was fishy i write about it.. datz why alot of niggaz thought i came wit it.. we all did though.. thanks fo da respect..

Leon Fluxx
02-16-2007, 02:29 AM
only person to really shut me down to date.. was Trubs.. only one to K.O. me on MIO/D.R. sites... but i mean.. gizzotti i feel what u sayin.. but u gotta remember.. I always tried battlin all of ya katz.. all at once or one at a time.. somtimes alot of u didnt want to battle.. thats what i thought.. cuz we would have a battle check in.. we'd check in.. and sometimes niggaz neva spit afta i did.. i mean though. .i cant judge it.. ur side will say u won it.. my side will say we won it.. deres no way to prove it.. we all did our thing.. and we all are spittin on a higher level..more power to hip hop

lilsam
02-16-2007, 07:10 AM
yeh word capo

delete my spam odin lol

no zyme u said i took it anal

Evolve
02-16-2007, 07:19 AM
Chyna no hate but u still have a hot temper. There should no nobody
here a legend themselves. Legends make other legends. I would not
be one with out Enzyme, Loc, Trouble, and even u Chyna. So dont make
it like you made yourself. We made each other.

oh yea the lil shit above me get off the internet its bed time 15 year old/

lilsam
02-16-2007, 07:22 AM
no its 11.20am here

Evolve
02-16-2007, 07:26 AM
Would you like to pm me with your silly diss or you wanna ask for my mercy?

You have been here for less than a year and you wanna claim shit? While
I have been on top longer then you been alive. No im not a faggot im married.
This lil kids crack me up.:D

lilsam
02-16-2007, 07:31 AM
what diss?

ChynaDoll
02-16-2007, 11:16 AM
DIS TURNED OUT CUTE!:eazy:

Enzyme
02-16-2007, 03:00 PM

Yeah, I Had To Do Some Editing! I Think You Know Why. :D

NICKEL
02-16-2007, 03:29 PM
I"m Confused now because i don"t know nothing what every M.C here is talking about, so school me on these question.

1.Who is chyna doll? she the girl from the vh1 surreal life show? (you fine?(haha im playing)

2.is any of these crew that people here talk about rapping with, or having beef real rap crew, or just texting rapping, but not on an mic?

3.Is any mc here with their signature saying Mixtape such as G.O.D(mixtape) a real Mixtape that going out to the neighborhood for sale? or just an mixtape with people text rap?

answer these question please, and whoever you are girl.welcome back to mio.

5. you from china? (im playing)

ChynaDoll
02-16-2007, 03:32 PM
I"m Confused now because i don"t know nothing what every M.C here is talking about, so school me on these question.

1.Who is chyna doll? she the girl from the vh1 surreal life show? (you fine?(haha im playing)

2.is any of these crew that people here talk about rapping with, or having beef real rap crew, or just texting rapping, but not on an mic?

3.Is any mc here with their signature saying Mixtape such as G.O.D(mixtape) a real Mixtape that going out to the neighborhood for sale? or just an mixtape with people text rap?

answer these question please, and whoever you are girl.welcome back to mio.

5. you from china? (im playing)

ok...:huh: if u don't know wat we talking about. it don't concern u.

Enzyme
02-16-2007, 03:35 PM

Both, Different Tracks..

NICKEL
02-16-2007, 03:48 PM
ok...:huh: if u don't know wat we talking about. it don't concern u.

aight cool, but im also an mc, and i been here 2004,06,07 so i"m just curious, cause i'm looking for real mc to colabo with in an demo(no text) and those are just question that concern me cause i just want to learn these rap thing everyone talking about.

Trubs
02-17-2007, 06:56 PM

u right, this shit is real "cute"! enzyme check ur pms dummy!...peace.

BlackStar
02-17-2007, 06:56 PM
wow...sick interview! Learnt a lot about you OGs. I start to understand some stuff about the past now. Very interesting.

Questions to the OGs:

-what was better in the past?
-what's better today?
-Yall switched between MIO and DR? lol I mean, Odin gave me the link to MIO when I was on DR cause I just get the half of the stuff they said on DR and I didn't know what MIO was. But I guess it would be more easier to have just one forum, wouldn't it?
-when yall came to MIO/DR?
-how old yall? (lol...silly question but what Evolve said about legendz let me think a lil bit more about it cause he's 21!!!...that's what's written in his profile. So he should be damn young when he started.)
-where there OGs before yall became OGs too? Who were they? DJ Dirty?(MAYBE???)

would be great if someone could answer them

props for the interview Enzyme...props for the honest answers Chyna (lol...looks like your fav word is "cute", isn't it? :p)

don't want to say anything about the lilsam situation here...I said all I had to say...not my problem anymore

Trubs
02-17-2007, 07:43 PM
wow...sick interview! Learnt a lot about you OGs. I start to understand some stuff about the past now. Very interesting.

Questions to the OGs:

-what's better today?
-Yall switched between MIO and DR? lol I mean, Odin gave me the link to MIO when I was on DR cause I just get the half of the stuff they said on DR and I didn't know what MIO was. But I guess it would be more easier to have just one forum, wouldn't it?
-how old yall? (lol...silly question but what Evolve said about legendz let me think a lil bit more about it cause he's 21!!!...that's what's written in his profile. So he should be damn young when he started.)

props for the interview Enzyme...props for the honest answers Chyna (lol...looks like your fav word is "cute", isn't it? :p)

don't want to say anything about the lilsam situation here...I said all I had to say...not my problem anymore

was it better in the past, hell yeah!..whats better today? everybody's returned!...did i switch between mio and dr? no, i was on both!...when did i come to mio and dr? i dont remember, check the join date! i joined death row like a couple months before i found death row...how old am i? i'm 21, i started in high school my 10th grade year, i skipped class and shit and went into the library with meta4lyrics and was battling nigga in while i was supposed to be in class lol...meta was this dude name josh that i hooked to this online thing on death row...were there ogz before i came? yeah on death row, focus and acpolypse and others..on murder inc there werent any as far as i can remember...peace.

YuNg_GiZZoTTi
02-18-2007, 12:50 AM

Questions to the OGs:

-what's better today?

wa wuz better in da pazt wuz hot dropz n battlez not 2 say dey ain dat way now but bacc in da day it wuz classic...wa betta 2day iz a lot of old headz iz bacc...I 1zt went on death row cuz I found it n I wuz a fan of da label I neva kame on mio till I wuz in ripset n chy gave me da link...I'm 23...dj dirty wuznt no og az far az rhymin he wuz a forum og cuz he wuz on der a min...u kan hit him up he got myspace...