PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive Interview: The Reinvention

Enzyme
01-20-2007, 02:32 PM
Exclusive Interview: The Reinvention
Questions: Enzyme ; Answers: Trouble

" The Reinvetion Is Not Me Reinvention Myself, It's More Of A Stepping Stone, A Foundation If You Will To Where Texting Should Be Evolving To If Given The Right Leadership..."
----------------------------------------------------------

First And Foremost, I Would Like To Welcome You All Into The Reinvention, The Silence Is Broken...

"I Dont Believe I'm The Greatest, I'm Greatness' Inspiration..."

Enzyme:
Alright, I'm Just Going To Jump Right Into This, You Have A Couple Of Lines In The Jack Of All Trades Track That Says

[ Bitches Envied The Name, The Image, The Nemsis, And The Brain
So I Let One "Rest Her Head On My Bossom".."Breast Feed Her The Game"
Then When She Rippled In Change, She Bit My Nipple And Reigned
Couldnt Believe It Inflex, Heads Was Feeding Into This Reject
Carbon Copy Knew Of No Freeing, However She Was Over My Forseen
Heatdex ]

Is It Safe To Say That Your Speaking Of Chyna Doll?! Inquiring Minds Wish To Know!

Trubs:

Lol...You Trying To Get Me Started Up Aint You... "Chyna Just Needed To Learn Her Roll And Shut Her Mouth!" Next Question Please!

Enzyme:

Ok! Lol, Tell Me A Little About This Text Album Sis.

Trubs:

I'm Committed To Constantly Improving The Level Of Diction, Wordplay, And Metas We Provide For All The Online World To See, The Reinvetion Is Not About Trouble, It's About Change; If I Wanted It To Be All About Me, I Would Have Simply Named It The Battle Corner's First Lady, People Know Who Trouble Is, The Last Time Around I'm Bringing My Story To Those Who Dont Know And The Possibility Of Rekindling The Fundamentals To Those Who Do. "When I Take Glances At Work Being Placed On The Forums These Days I Dont See Enlightenment, No Not Enlightment...Confusion!" And That Needs To Change.

Enzyme:

You Mentioned A Second Ago, The Last Time Around. Now, Correct Me If I'm Wrong But Didnt You Leave The Site Like 12 Million Times Before With The Token " So Long Mio " Speech! Are You For Real This Time Trouble?

Trubs:

Lmao! Forget You Man! Yeah E! This Is Not Another " So Long Mio " Promo, I'm Finally Doing It. Some People Only Come Into Your Life Just To Teach You Things, I'm That Type Of Individual. I Taught Many And Many Gave Me Their Ass To Kiss However My Job Was Done So I Have To Allow Them To Run If They Wished To. My Number One Lesson Was Always To Expand Your Herizons, Think Out The Box Sometimes, And To Aviod Being Closed Minded...

Enzyme:

What's Your Favorite Track On The Txt Lp?

Trubs:

My Favorite Track Has To Be.....Hmmm, Never Thought About It, I'm Guesing "To The Naked Eye," I Did That Track In 8 Minutes. 8 Minutes E!!! When You Feel It You Feel It, Letting The Truth Be Told Ya Know.

Enzyme:

I Hear You Say All The Time, I Made People, I'm Thins, I'm That, But Did You Ever Look Up To Anyone, Displayed Any Type Of Humbleness?

Trubs:

I Looked Up To Switch, "I Was In Awe Of His Mind, If It Was Possible To Have Brain Sex I'd Be His Number On Hoe!" Fuckin The Shit Outta Him Everyday! Lol

Enzyme:

You Say That You're The Best Female Textee To Grace The Fourm Ever, Do You Really Believe That, And What Would You Say To Females That Have Been Around A Long Time To That Beg To Differ?

Trubs:
"I Dont Believe I'm The Greatest, I'm Greatness' Inspiration..." I Regonize That There Are A Few Women That Have Been Around For Years Too That Dont Like Me Period, Do I Care, Hell No! I Probably Wont Even Remember Their Names In Maybe A Month From Now, Life Goes On, However I Dont Think Its Hatred, Its More Of Them Misunderstanding Me!

Enzyme:

Well Why Dont You Clear It Up Right Now For Me.

Trubs:

I May Say That No One Can Beat Me, And Blasey Blah But What I Mean But That Is, I'm Been Around For A Long Time, I've Seen It All, Heard It, Beat It All, Taught It All, So Regonize That Before You Jump Stupid To Say That I'm Not Shit, You Catch My Dift Zyme...

Enzyme:

I See That You're In The Rmx Renegades/Commission And Tha Untouchables, What's Your Outlook On That?

Trubs:

I'm Glade You Asked That. What A Lot Of People Forgot Is That The First Crew I Was Ever In Was Tha Untouchables On The Death Row Forums, Some Shit Went Down That I Wasnt Cool With Or Wanted To Be Assosiated With And I Left, And Then The Renegades Came Along. My Crew Days Were The Best Times I Had On The Net And Now I'm Getting Back To The Basic, Starting What I Never Finished, Renegade Forever, Untouchable Forever...And I See That Someone That I'm Real Close To That I'd Actually Call A Friend Has Been Subliminally Taking Shots At My Actions, Not Nessiasrliy Me And All I Have To Say Is I Thought We Were Better Than That, I Guess Not.

Enzyme:

Interesting. You Have Anything Else That You Would Like To Say?

Trubs:

I Want To Mention The Underlining Theme In The Reinvetion. It's Rebirth Due To Death, I'm FINALLY Moving On, Resulting In Another Forefather Or Foremother Of Text To Be Born, I'm Seasoned And I Know It, This Is My Way Of Showing It. I Did This Ablum Twice, Once In A Way That The Average Person Could Understand It, And Then The Trubs Way, However I Waisted My Time Because I'm Putting Out The Trubs Verison, I'm Not Changing For Nobody!

Trubs
01-20-2007, 02:50 PM
thanks bro..peace.

BlackStar
01-20-2007, 03:09 PM
wow...I feel sad that I couldn't be there in the past.
But whatever...we can't change the past but we can make the future!

I hope I can see some more of your work Trubs. Your interview looks very interesting! Funny that it is your fav song on your LP that was hard to get for me lol but that's ironic! I hope I can learn a lot by you...

Number One Lesson Was Always To Expand Your Herizons, Think Out The Box Sometimes, And To Aviod Being Closed Minded..
aiight...thx for the first lesson :D

I'm impressed of the way you think...I hope we could talk sometimes on AIM or MSN (whatever the fuck you've got lol)! I would appreciate it!

peace!

P.S. lol props for Enzyme! some good questions...but too less :(

Ttown MC
01-20-2007, 03:49 PM
Real Talk....Respect Trubs

Shit i remember the very first time i ever saw this forum befor ei even made an account back when you could jsut about see the whoel drop from ppl before dmo switchd that an the first drop i ever read on here on my life was yours trubs.

That made me wanna get on here cuz i felt if ppl where already spittin liek that here i could leran a lot form these ppl. i neva really got to chat wit you trubs but once a renagade alwasy a renagade.......respect trubs yall remember this chick she was an is allways one of the illest females on this board.....peace

Sparx
01-20-2007, 04:59 PM
wow...I feel sad that I couldn't be there in the past.
But whatever...we can't change the past but we can make the future!

i agree i wish i was there.

cool interview, i can c ur trying 2 change shit on MIO... holla at me on msn/aim, i could probly help. lookin forward 2 ur album...

JaTahChild01
01-20-2007, 09:39 PM
Good to see that things def back in full swing. Freeway and illmatic back?? Trubs and Zyme back? Shit all we need is a ripset appearence and we back to the good ol days lol.

Enzyme holla at me in PM man, we could put down some crazy shit.

Good luck on that text LP Trubs. You know im always down for a track collaboration on there

Commission...up. Funny how some mourned the day CBm died and prolly looked at it like the end of Commission/ CBM...and then we just came out the gate strong as fuck lol

lilsam
01-21-2007, 06:36 AM
I hope they do but I don't expect them to stay too long. Like a comeback tour for one final swing. But Stay !!! We need some more hot spitters!

Trubs
01-25-2007, 06:47 PM
i agree i wish i was there.

cool interview, i can c ur trying 2 change shit on MIO... holla at me on msn/aim, i could probly help. lookin forward 2 ur album...

screen names? check ur pms i think i sent u something already...peace

Focus
01-26-2007, 05:27 PM
Hey Mama', Nice Read On Your Interview.
And Ueah I Remember The Day We All Got Together And Formed Tha Untouchablez Row Inmatez...We Got Through Tough Times Together Lol.
Your Departure At 1st Was You Couldn't Co-Exist With Swich At 1st.
But It Wasn't Beef Like Nowadays Is.. It Was A Competition.
I'm Glad You Came Back Home To Your Roots With Tha Untouchables.
This Is The New Location Of Our Home Base
http://lfocusl.proboards55.com/index.cgi
I'll Create A Forum For Your Album, You Can Store All Your Completed And Unreleased Material There, And I Can Collabo And Have The Team Work With You On "The Re-Invention".
I Know I Been A Bit M-I-A These Days, But I Assure You That I'm Well Aware Of Your Activity...The Album Looks Great!, Say Hello To Your Brother.
And We'll Keep In Touch.