PDA

View Full Version : i just read some where that After Taxes (sheeks sophmore) sold more then Rotten apple

D-block fan
01-08-2007, 05:27 PM
I just read in an magazine that sheek's second lp sold more the tony yayo's album and the floppin album. i don'ty remember if it said it was gold or somewhere near gold which is funny cuz both of those records had promo behind it sheek only did little concerts to promote this album and had two singles that didn't even make BET or MTV. that just shows going indi isn't that bad. FUCK G-UNIT/AFTERMATH/INTERSCOPE. oh heres something funny on one of lloyd skanks songs he had a sublime diss to jada and here it is. "Drop something every year flop everytime" yet jada has two platinum plaqs to bad no money in the bank can't say that. look out for jada to be released from interscope soon. then expect them to be getting back on the map with J-hood dropping with the help of sheek, then look out for there next group album LIVE SUFFER CELEBRATE then KISS MY ASS. D-Block 2 Guns up "CUZ ALL THE HARD GANGSTERS THEY COME FROM YONKERS" HAHAHA

lilsam
01-09-2007, 12:39 PM
Good News If True

schthi3
01-09-2007, 01:55 PM
do you have a source? because I read Sheek sold 80,000 first week. Banks did 170.000 first week or sumthin like this. I cant really figure Shhek outselling Banks but maybe you're right.

D-Block boys are hot. I love that "we are the streets" record!

schthi3
01-09-2007, 01:55 PM
do you have a source? because I read Sheek sold 80,000 first week. Banks did 170.000 first week or sumthin like this. I cant really figure Sheek outselling Banks but maybe you're right.

D-Block boys are hot. I love that "we are the streets" record!

Flash
01-09-2007, 02:07 PM
man im not supriesd the album was called the ROTTEn apple so...what else you want !

$aba
01-09-2007, 03:06 PM
lol nah sheek album yayoed

D-block fan
01-09-2007, 09:51 PM
lol nah sheek album yayoed

nope its true. and the source is Fuse mag.