PDA

View Full Version : Leon Fluxx vs. Flash

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 10:43 PM
Rules.. no hating no dickrydin
Catagory votes please...
10 bars max
well u got two days to respond afta ya check in..
no feedin...
soo lets get it on..

this is my check in..

Flash
01-08-2007, 02:38 PM
fluxx im ready sry for waiting me so long i was away from home and stuff like that so tomorow youll have my verse!peace and good luck!

Flash
01-08-2007, 03:51 PM
this is my chek in!

Leon Fluxx
01-08-2007, 10:42 PM
this is my check in.. got two days to drop...

Flash
01-09-2007, 07:32 PM
Another day comes up,another jerk shows up,and i got a new battle and im going with full “thortle” against this fool Leon//
I can see you have the lights on you here,im not going to bother with you,im going to just drive over you with my Phantom so youll shine under my car like a neon//
Gess your just another wannabe,another guy with his mic in front of his Pc,that what you are Fluxx//
Your truying to be someone but you can’t,you want to be Big L but You’Re just a “Big L-oser”every step you take sucks//
I thought true mc’s arent confused going live,they dosent choke when the bend goes playing little harder,they doesn’get tyred after singing the fourth bar//
Gess you’re like Eminem in “8 mile” the only wish you got is to become the biggest player in this game,to become a “STAR”//
All I see in you is someone who is nobody and wants to be somebody,just another fool who wants to be a DON//
Be cearful,im not a wannabe,I don’t have a title,so whatch what you spit,be faster,before you can say Flash, you’ll already losed i won//
My rhymes are my ammunition,Im going on search and destroy mission, against you and the Commision//
Number 1 all the time is my position,I got fire and ice in a composition,keep playin against me the police couldn’t find your face recougnition//
New Jearsey will stay in a bad condition,after I complete my demolition,ill unleash a nuclear fisson,Fluxx is a wannabe this is your defenition//

Flash
01-09-2007, 07:38 PM
All eyes on you Fluxx waiting for your verse lol!

Leon Fluxx
01-10-2007, 12:05 AM
I have ya body Murked-in-a-Flash,Just another Twurp-2-get-smashed//
Ya raps i'll always-out-Last,Has This Newbie ever won a Single-Match?!?!?//
Leave ya Arms-Detached,Have U 'beggin On ya Knees'..Like "Sunday Mass"//
Ya whack shit aint nothin-2-Blast, I Leave Ya 'Libs On Da Scalez' Like 'Cold Cuts'//
Quick!..Dis a Hold-Up!,U Bold-Slut, Fluxx leavin ya body 'restin in Sand' like 'King Tut'//
Flash I got a sick-addiction to,Connect My fist to ya Jawl wit Powerful-friction//
visions of hits-mixin with spit-fixin to slit-his-wrists with incisions,In devious Positions//
I ain't kiddin, I'm pumpin-the-lead and skunkin-the-thread,U bumpin-my-cred//
Flash couldnt "get my shit" if I removed his brain and took a dump-in-his-head//
Even with a new-name ya can't even flow "thru-veins", bombed like Hussein//
Impossible for The New-too-reign,why am I battlin the bottom of the food-chain?//
Save-face..vacate-waste, hate-fate, traits-erased .. I'm more than braced to break-fake's-face-plates!//
I spit-knives, to rip-guys till this bitch-cries like I "hit-eyes".. access denied..I'm erasin flash like a disk-drive//
Better bribe, cuz time-is-cash, my rhymes-will-blast, push ya head down ya body and send ya mind-out-ya-ass!//

LOC
01-10-2007, 12:12 AM
Sickest verse ive seen from fluxx innna long time

Punches: Fluxx
Multis: Fluxx
Vocab: Fluxx
Flow: Fluxx
Wordplay: Fluxx
Metaz: Fluxx
Creativity: Fluxx
Personals: Tie (Dat big l line was good, but tha food chain was jus as good)

Fluxx ripped tha fuck outta that!!!!!!! dats tha sickest verse ive read in a while period! and dats countin my own shit hahahahaha no offence flash this gon be a quik win fo my boi fluxx

Leon Fluxx
01-10-2007, 12:13 AM
quick one off the dome.. uppin

LOC
01-10-2007, 12:15 AM
Were u listenin to L wen u wrote dat? dont lie now! lol.

I can tell, not dat ne lyrics resemble him but tha flow is def, remind me of

Im comin thru ya'll with da glocc buckin
Ya whole blocc duckin every bitch dat im fuckin wit now is cock suckin
Its like im elergic to not fuckin, u niggaz faggotz like rock hutson 7 boi george
i detroy frauds with 1 verse we can go with da knuckles or we can let tha guns burst
L's tha type to murder ya son 1st to get my point across
since ya wana chitta chatta wit tha coppers mite'swell join da force etc etc

lol bad ass verse neway fluxx, and dats gotta be 1 of my fav big l verses too

Leon Fluxx
01-10-2007, 12:21 AM
yea i spit alot better when im high.. lately.. ive been spittin sober.. cuz ive been on detox from herion and the rest of the drugs soo..now that im clean off the O.C.'s.. i just smoke weed again.. and my mind travels alil bit more in all types of ways.. believe it or not.. i wrote this fast as hell.. its just one of those days when u high and ya mind works for u.. u just sit there and type what ya mind is thinkin unconsciencely...

thanks for the vote..

Leon Fluxx
01-10-2007, 12:45 AM
Were u listenin to L wen u wrote dat? dont lie now! lol.

I can tell, not dat ne lyrics resemble him but tha flow is def, remind me of

Im comin thru ya'll with da glocc buckin
Ya whole blocc duckin every bitch dat im fuckin wit now is cock suckin
Its like im elergic to not fuckin, u niggaz faggotz like rock hutson 7 boi george
i detroy frauds with 1 verse we can go with da knuckles or we can let tha guns burst
L's tha type to murder ya son 1st to get my point across
since ya wana chitta chatta wit tha coppers mite'swell join da force etc etc

lol bad ass verse neway fluxx, and dats gotta be 1 of my fav big l verses too

yea thats a hot verse...

Loc i got ova 300 songs of Big L.. every remix and shit no one will ever here.. cuz i got it from harlem.. and no niggaz are gonna find it on da net.. His ma's gave some tracks to local DJs to put out soo i got some..
My favorite is off The Doo Wop and u spit half of it.. thats whats on the dop wop freestyle.. he da king of mutlis though.. im just keepin his legacy alive..
and in jerz.. mad niggaz suprisinly loves big l.. but atleast i can say ive seen him spit a lot.. and back in the day he use to be close wit my bro whos in his early 30's.. i dunno if he rolled wit em.. but if i kne that nigga was big l.. and i kne he was gonna die.. best believe i wouldve recorded his freestyle sessions wit him and my bro and a couple otha NFL niggaz.. i'd be a rich man.. cuz the dude would just sit in rucker all day.. shoot alil ball wit his small ass.. i think i was the same height as him when i was 13 or soo.. but da nigga would battle anyone.. and that got me into it.. i always tried to reach where he's at.. but its tough.. If ya niggaz dont believe me.. Come to harlem and talk to any O.G. everyone loved that kid man.. Im glad the piece of shit who shot him is in jail.. but u come to harlem from 120th to 139th everyone wearin a Big L shirt or bumpin it while driving by.. damn i miss that shit...

Flash
01-10-2007, 09:00 AM
Fluxx 1
Flash 0

UPPIN! VOTEEEEE!

Flash
01-10-2007, 12:22 PM
Come on only one vote!come one lazy bitches vote :D!

Sparx
01-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Sickest verse ive seen from fluxx innna long time

Punches: Fluxx
Multis: Fluxx
Vocab: Fluxx
Flow: Fluxx
Wordplay: Fluxx
Metaz: Fluxx
Personals: Tie (Dat big l line was good, but tha food chain was jus as good)

Fluxx ripped tha fuck outta that!!!!!!! dats tha sickest verse ive read in a while period! and dats countin my own shit hahahahaha no offence flash this gon be a quik win fo my boi fluxx

basically i co-sign LOC's vote...

no offense 2 Flash, but lets b real... this was over b4 it began... dont get down on urself Flash, just keep practicing, u'll get better...

Fluxx - 2
Flash - 0

Leon Fluxx
01-10-2007, 02:15 PM
thanks for the vote.. I think flash has improved.. I saw mutlis i saw punches.. I saw decent wordplay.. def improved since the last time ive seen em spit.. he just need some guidence.. and he'll be just as good as anyone.. and i blowin smoke up his niggaz.. cuz a lot of niggaz came on here spittin like that..
Enyo,cap,odin..etc.. but they all stuck wit it.. and came out wit fire..sooo just stick wit it flash.. dont let no one knock u..

and u got me on personals flash..on my card..

Ttown MC
01-10-2007, 04:03 PM
Opener: Fluxx (Flashs had had potential but didnt folowo through
Punches: Fluxx (Flash attempted but most didnt ocnnect fo rme
Multis: Fluxx ( didnt see any rally from flash
Vocab: Fluxx (Flash made the effort jsut needs to expand his vocabulary ya dig
Flow: Tie (both were pretty easy to read fo rme
Personals: Quiet close but imma s ay Flash
Closer: Tie (liked the jersey an the wordplay that followed but i really liek pushin ya head down ya body an out ya ass line from fluxx.

overall

Fluxx 7/8
Flash 3/8

Vote: Fluxx

Fluxx: as usual fire your good wit the punches an an overall well rounded battler

Flash: you jsut need more experience try battleing weaker opponets first try goin at poc, letahl, young mic, lil sam (Even tho he comin up fast) ya dig start at ta lower leavel an elevate. ppl gone be surprised form ya verse on my Lp its fire......1 fam

POC Was Here
01-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Opener: Fluxx (Flashs had had potential but didnt folowo through
Punches: Fluxx (Flash attempted but most didnt ocnnect fo rme
Multis: Fluxx ( didnt see any rally from flash
Vocab: Fluxx (Flash made the effort jsut needs to expand his vocabulary ya dig
Flow: Tie (both were pretty easy to read fo rme
Personals: Quiet close but imma s ay Flash
Closer: Tie (liked the jersey an the wordplay that followed but i really liek pushin ya head down ya body an out ya ass line from fluxx.

overall

Fluxx 7/8
Flash 3/8

Vote: Fluxx

Fluxx: as usual fire your good wit the punches an an overall well rounded battler

Flash: you jsut need more experience try battleing weaker opponets first try goin at poc, letahl, young mic, lil sam (Even tho he comin up fast) ya dig start at ta lower leavel an elevate. ppl gone be surprised form ya verse on my Lp its fire......1 fam

You've Gotta Be Kidding Me?

Ttown MC
01-10-2007, 04:15 PM
your weaker then fluxx flat out there was no bullshittin intended you aint able to take fluxx at this point in time therefor eyour weaker then fluxx told flash to start with weaker opponets an work his way up. im not kidding about any of that.

POC Was Here
01-10-2007, 04:19 PM
your weaker then fluxx flat out there was no bullshittin intended you aint able to take fluxx at this point in time therefor eyour weaker then fluxx told flash to start with weaker opponets an work his way up. im not kidding about any of that.

I Never Said I Could Beat Fluxx?

And If You Ever Thought I Was Gonna Start Battling Again Just For Flash You're Insane. When I Finished Net Battling, I Finished Undefeated. If You Think I Was Gonna Come Out Of Retirement To Battle Someone Who Hasn't Won Yet.................. [Lil Latin]You're An Crazy Dude[/Lil Latin]

Ttown MC
01-10-2007, 04:23 PM
never said you could take fluxx, an i never saw you battle therefore i assumed you didnt battle much thats why your name was thrown in there....shit fuck explaining myself i said what i sadi ge tover it.

JaTahChild01
01-10-2007, 04:43 PM
I dont care what people wanna claim...nobody can try and claim OG status or that u cant talk aboutthem if they aint battling. No offense POC you know u my man and we cool but i aint letting nobody sit here and say "they dont belong being named with lesser emcees" if you aint battling yourself. Thats just how it is you want that respect u gotta earn it playboy. i aint seen u battle on other sites so how do u automatically deserve my espect to put you ahead of flash ro anyone for that matter u feel me? no disrespect just callin it how i sees it.

lilsam
01-10-2007, 05:38 PM
POC Hot As Fuck
Dont Give Me That
POC Would Rape Most Of This Board

Ttown MC
01-10-2007, 05:58 PM
then let em prove it he aint battle a damn person here, dropd 4 basic drops thats it Poc has no status on this site to me he jsut another shit talker, let em prove what hes sayin up above an battle someoen lethats lookin for a battle been askin for days poc go at him.. o wait you retierd my bad lol

Flash
01-10-2007, 08:37 PM
anyway Gz Fluxx!you show me well!gess you kept the title!

Flash
01-10-2007, 08:51 PM
And Fluxx this was AN good battle!

Leon Fluxx
01-10-2007, 10:48 PM
Aight.. im gettin real sick of people Sayin the retired from battlin.. U aint been here for ova 3 to 5 years.. how are u gonna retire??.. lol.. Dawg alone from MIO to Deathrow i got ova 60 battles lol.. no including the 2 years i was on aftermath battlin almost everyday lol.. Everyone wanna retire though.. I think most of the people retiring dont have even 30 battles under there belt.. its hilarious.. lol.. The only niggaz that should be up for retirement in battlin.. Is

Me
Focus
loc
trubz

thats it.. no one else... cuz we been battlin mad long.. Focus still battlin.. Im still battlin.. I mean damn.. is it that hard to battle??? lol.. Thats the only way i actually see good lyrics is battlin.. it brings out competition..POC undefeated??? where'd u battle at... I thought i battled u before.. POC what was ur otha name on here?? or this ya onlyone.. i thought u were someone else..
ANOTHER THING.. EVERYONE CLAIM THEY UNDEFEATED.. Im not.. cuz its bullshit if u are.. then u aint battlin the best.. just goin for a perfect record.. thats it.. u aint goin for competition.. soo honestly in my eyes poc.. and undefeated record dont mean shit.. Unless u name real niggaz u beat on here...

ALLL MIO.. STOP TRYIN TO RETIRE IN BATTLIN.. U AINT HALL OF FAMERS YET.. OR EVEN BEEN ON HERE LONGER THEN ME.. I SAY IT 50 million times aday.. ITS A BATTLE THREAD.. I RATHER SEE ONE GOOD COLLAB A WEEK.. THEN 50.. wit one battle.. naw.. i aint playin dat shit.. Goto any otha real spittin sites.. niggaz battle everyday.. it dont gotta be 50 bars and shit.. its stupid to do that..
stick to 5 to 10 bars and face the music if u lost.. the world dont end.. I lost before.. sooo.. Niggaz need to wake up.. and stop thinkin u above battlin.. MAIN REASON U CAME TO THIS SITE WAS TO BATTLE..
either if u from
MIO
D.R.
Trakk
G-Unit
BWS
etc.
If u aint here for atleast 3-5 years.. no one should retire..
Shit look at me.. Im still going...

Leon Fluxx
01-10-2007, 10:49 PM
Nickolia.. Ur next... for a title shot..

Flash
01-10-2007, 11:10 PM
Aight.. im gettin real sick of people Sayin the retired from battlin.. U aint been here for ova 3 to 5 years.. how are u gonna retire??.. lol.. Dawg alone from MIO to Deathrow i got ova 60 battles lol.. no including the 2 years i was on aftermath battlin almost everyday lol.. Everyone wanna retire though.. I think most of the people retiring dont have even 30 battles under there belt.. its hilarious.. lol.. The only niggaz that should be up for retirement in battlin.. Is

Me
Focus
loc
trubz

thats it.. no one else... cuz we been battlin mad long.. Focus still battlin.. Im still battlin.. I mean damn.. is it that hard to battle??? lol.. Thats the only way i actually see good lyrics is battlin.. it brings out competition..POC undefeated??? where'd u battle at... I thought i battled u before.. POC what was ur otha name on here?? or this ya onlyone.. i thought u were someone else..
ANOTHER THING.. EVERYONE CLAIM THEY UNDEFEATED.. Im not.. cuz its bullshit if u are.. then u aint battlin the best.. just goin for a perfect record.. thats it.. u aint goin for competition.. soo honestly in my eyes poc.. and undefeated record dont mean shit.. Unless u name real niggaz u beat on here...

ALLL MIO.. STOP TRYIN TO RETIRE IN BATTLIN.. U AINT HALL OF FAMERS YET.. OR EVEN BEEN ON HERE LONGER THEN ME.. I SAY IT 50 million times aday.. ITS A BATTLE THREAD.. I RATHER SEE ONE GOOD COLLAB A WEEK.. THEN 50.. wit one battle.. naw.. i aint playin dat shit.. Goto any otha real spittin sites.. niggaz battle everyday.. it dont gotta be 50 bars and shit.. its stupid to do that..
stick to 5 to 10 bars and face the music if u lost.. the world dont end.. I lost before.. sooo.. Niggaz need to wake up.. and stop thinkin u above battlin.. MAIN REASON U CAME TO THIS SITE WAS TO BATTLE..
either if u from
MIO
D.R.
Trakk
G-Unit
BWS
etc.

:eazy: tell them Fluxx!

Leon Fluxx
01-10-2007, 11:18 PM
Flash its mad annoyin.. cuz i been on here and battle better people then most..heres my battle wins against..
flash
lilsam
Loc
X-treme
Freeway
Focus
Gizzotti
Nana
Chyna
C&A first time
187thug
duke
hostile
wcp
koncret
whos the main nigga in Trakk i battled lol i dont remeber his name
jinder
summerheat
Mullato
crookshow
etc.
and so on and so on
when u niggaz got some dub's off most of them.. u can retire..
but until then.. please dont say retire.. cuz u aint been battlin that long..
and if u undefeated.. u aint battlin the right niggaz.. and thats real talk

NO ONE should retire.. and if u retiring.. u scared to loss to fuck up ya rep.. thats the only thing i can come up with why niggaz are not battlin..

shit.. that dont include sparx though.. that nigga had the best battle verse of 06 in my eyes.. no one was agreein wit us.. but if he can do that.. i dunno wtf he retiring or the rest are...

Ttown MC
01-11-2007, 12:40 AM
^^ ya never really can retire from teh battling idc i fyou been here for 1 week or 6 years, battleings apart of the rules here you want ppl to respect you or them to look at you in some higher matter or some shit..then battle a cat. I persoanlly aint on battlein but its a nessasity (Fuckd spelling that right) you gotta give em a taste of what you got from tiem to time. Plus i judge most cats on there battle performance idc how good ya verse is on a callabo or some track....you can take a newbie give em all the right guidlines an gudiance an they can spit some fire. but put a newbie in a battle situation they shittin on themselves. progress is shown through battlein you aint wanan battle you aint got no room to open your mouth bout other ppl an how they do what they do on tracks/battles. IMO got exams tommorw im out mofuckers

Sparx
01-11-2007, 01:25 AM
shit.. that dont include sparx though.. that nigga had the best battle verse of 06 in my eyes.. no one was agreein wit us.. but if he can do that.. i dunno wtf he retiring or the rest are...

yea a lotta ppl didnt think the verse was as hot as it was... but w/e, thats ther opinion... i brought my game...

im not retired.... ive just lost interest... im battling Sam n Ttown right now... i dont really feel like it but fuck it, we need to get this shit poppin, no1 battles unless theres beef, AND NOW ITS ALL JUST DISS DROPS ONE AFTER THE OTHER EVEN WHEN THER IS BEEF... theyr like industry rappers... they just diss, no battles... id love 2 c more battles popping up... and ill vote on them, which is EASY TO DO!!! feed shouldnt b a chore ppl... yea i slacked off too, but now i feed most ppls drops with at least a rating and some quotation... takes 5 minutes of ur day... and in return u get feed!!!!

all im saying is ppl gotta take interest if they want this shit to get moving...

Leon Fluxx
01-11-2007, 02:11 AM
u couldnt explain it better then that sparx.. yea i hear u on the feed on tracks.. but niggaz shouldnt put out 15 tracks a week then no battles go down.. atleast when we were droppin like 10 tracks a week when COMMISSION/CBM started.. we battled too.. i mean we did it all and we need to get ont hat pace and not write mad pages of beef and just get it poppin if theres beef.. im gulity myself of beef bullshit.. but im always da fastest to settle it in a battle.. win or loss i give respect back to em.. no mattahow pissed i em.. thats the sport.. but niggaz shouldnt just battle cuz theres beef.

koncret
01-11-2007, 02:25 AM
looks like it will start up soon since some NA cats just lookin for beef

JaTahChild01
01-11-2007, 02:53 AM
lol well since we talking about being OG's and bringing back battling and shit maybe focus can finally gimme my battle u fucker

Cap
01-11-2007, 04:36 AM

Who?

And To Odin, Shit Homie, Focus Offered Me A Battle Just A Few Days Ago, I Almost Took The Offer.

Focus
01-11-2007, 06:08 AM
lol well since we talking about being OG's and bringing back battling and shit maybe focus can finally gimme my battle u fucker

lol

you wont stop until it goes down huh?

Flash
01-11-2007, 10:28 AM
Kill them Fluxx or i will!

POC Was Here
01-11-2007, 10:33 AM

How'd You Work That Out?

You're The One That Dissed N.A. On The Comission Collabo

POC Was Here
01-11-2007, 10:36 AM

Me
Focus
loc
trubz

either if u from
MIO
D.R.
Trakk
G-Unit
BWS
etc.

Nah I Never Battled You Fluxx, I've Only Ever Been POC.

And I Retired Because Battling On The Net Ain't Appealing To Me No More. Once Upon A Time I Found It Fun To Battle But These Days It's Not Appealing Anymore. It's Either You Don't Get Votes, People Bitch About Votes Or People Catch Feelings About Shit. It Ain't Fun No More, Simple As.

Chopz
01-11-2007, 11:37 AM

Sorry to thank that post I pressed the wrong button lol...

Have you got any proof that we are just looking for beef? How many times have I created beef? I gave you feed on your song praising all of you and all of a sudden our whole crew is looking for "beef"... First of all I mean no disrespect to Fluxx but if he wouldn't drop 10-15 paragraphs at once breaking down what he wants to say whilst mentioning your crew, our crew and creating a sense of beef then perhaps there would be no problem. I have not created any disputes between the crews so why say we're justlooking for beef?

koncret
01-11-2007, 11:59 AM
Isaid that cus poeple was lookin for a diss in my verse so seemed like there wasd gonna be beef and a whole ugang cbm episode again

Flash
01-11-2007, 12:03 PM
so what are you tlking bout post a battle thread and settle it!eve there wasnt a diss!its fucking boring settle it in a battle!

lilsam
01-11-2007, 12:23 PM
Lol

Stop Crying

Waaaaah

JaTahChild01
01-11-2007, 12:37 PM
cant stop wont stop focus

lilsam
01-11-2007, 01:23 PM
Focus Is A Joke

Leon Fluxx
01-11-2007, 09:01 PM
Isaid that cus poeple was lookin for a diss in my verse so seemed like there wasd gonna be beef and a whole ugang cbm episode again

thank u.. We didnt look for it first.. Ya mentioned it.. Its in ya heads first.. i wasnt thinkin it.. Ya katz asked if it was a diss.. sooo Wit all due respect chopz.. I wasnt thinking it first.. I just said two niggaz come on dere askin if its beef.. and i said my piece since i put out and organized tha track.. I said its a club track.. dont bring that negative thought on it.. sooo thats what i meant.. POC was just the one to say it.. Considering i thought since last year i aint seen him question one thing im on or around.. Dont need too.. I dont wit him.. soo it got me heat.. I aint got beef wit a crew.. im still cool wit niggaz in there soo.. And i aint gon act on it.. cuz i got nothing to prove in battlin.. Im still on my grind.. and im still makin chedda doin my audio trackz.. sooo im chillen gawd...

POC Was Here
01-11-2007, 09:07 PM
thank u.. We didnt look for it first.. Ya mentioned it.. Its in ya heads first.. i wasnt thinkin it.. Ya katz asked if it was a diss.. sooo Wit all due respect chopz.. I wasnt thinking it first.. I just said two niggaz come on dere askin if its beef.. and i said my piece since i put out and organized tha track.. I said its a club track.. dont bring that negative thought on it.. sooo thats what i meant.. POC was just the one to say it.. Considering i thought since last year i aint seen him question one thing im on or around.. Dont need too.. I dont wit him.. soo it got me heat.. I aint got beef wit a crew.. im still cool wit niggaz in there soo.. And i aint gon act on it.. cuz i got nothing to prove in battlin.. Im still on my grind.. and im still makin chedda doin my audio trackz.. sooo im chillen gawd...

Ok, I'll Say This Again. I Didn't Question The Drop As A Whole Drop, I Questioned 1 Line Spit By Kon.

Since Then Kon Said It Wasn't A Diss, So Therefore It Wasn't A Diss.

Stop Tryna Make Shit Personal, It Was A Simple Misunderstanding About A Line.

koncret
01-11-2007, 09:16 PM
honestly cant blame him its been said before i get so deep my lines need to be brokin down sometimes

Flash
01-11-2007, 09:18 PM
ok this battle goes to HOF!