PDA

View Full Version : FranchizeTheKid Vs. Lil Latino MC

FranchizeTheKid
01-05-2007, 08:48 PM
By The Time This Battle Is Done, I'll Have Comitted "Murder" In The First Degree/
You'll Think I Fucked With "Beethoven" The Way I Make This "Animal's" Fer Elise/(Fur Release)
He Doesn't Use "Correct Grammar" So I'll "Cross His Eyes" And "Dot His T's"/
I'm An "Iron Man" And He's Just The Outcome Of A "Chemical Romance", So Why Does He Think He Can "Rock With Me"/
I'll Put A "Halo" On This Cat So Call Me "Master Chief"/
Bein' At "Birthday Parties" Is The Only Time "Cake" Is What This Bastard Eats/
You "Steal Material" Like Not "Giving Credit" On "Sampled Beats"/
Your Fans Couldn't "Jump" At Your Concert Even If They Were Given "Trampolines"/
It's Like I'm On "Lupe's Label"(F&F), I'm "Fresh And Fly"/
This Battle Is Basically Like "Hangman" So From Now On Refer To Him As Severed Guy/
Criticizing My Raps? It's Funny Cuz You Don't Rhyme At All/
Cuz Listening To "Little Brother And AZ" Is The Only Time I "Rise And Fall"/

FranchizeTheKid
01-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Drop Your Verse Now And Lose

BlackStar
01-05-2007, 08:55 PM
wow...good luck Latin

LIL-LATINO MC
01-05-2007, 09:00 PM
all right, good rap

FranchizeTheKid
01-05-2007, 09:05 PM
If You Need Punches Explained I Will Gladly Do That For You

Focus
01-05-2007, 09:43 PM
Very Good Franchize But! Explaining Each Word Is A Bit Annoying.
Is It Flawless? No It Can Be Beaten! By Latin Mc? No I Think You'r Stronger Than Him.

FranchizeTheKid
01-05-2007, 09:44 PM
Lol Well I've Been On Other Forums And Some Of My Verses Were Too Complex For Them So I Wasn't Sure, But I Coulda Done A Lot Better But I Wouldn't Waste My Best Punches On This Cat

LIL-LATINO MC
01-05-2007, 09:53 PM
my wireless just got off and got some problem,(that why u saw me off line), but all right here it is, just let me fix the grammar lol.

BlackStar
01-05-2007, 10:04 PM
Lol Well I've Been On Other Forums And Some Of My Verses Were Too Complex For Them So I Wasn't Sure, But I Coulda Done A Lot Better But I Wouldn't Waste My Best Punches On This Cat

agree with Focus...if someone tells you that he can't understand your shit...explain it too him...but not IN the battle. I like to search wordplays and similes for my own but if you explain them I don't have fun anymore.
To say that Latin can't beat you is unfair...we should see this as a real battle...

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 10:55 PM
By The Time This Battle Is Done, I'll Have Comitted "Murder" In The First Degree/
You'll Think I Fucked With "Beethoven" The Way I Make This "Animal's" Fer Elise/(Fur Release)
I'm An "Iron Man" And He's Just The Outcome Of A "Chemical Romance", So Why Does He Think He Can "Rock With Me"/
Your Fans Couldn't "Jump" At Your Concert Even If They Were Given "Trampolines"/
This Battle Is Basically Like "Hangman" So From Now On Refer To Him As Severed Guy/

are u duke???
ur nice.. but i dunno u aint gon be trusted here.. till duke shows up.. he's gon.. and u popped up.. and u spittin da same type of style boldin words and shit.. kinda looks fishy.. i hope not.. cuzu got skillz homie.. i like it a lot.. just chill out wit da bold.. dat shit is corny on here.. it dont help doin dat..

FranchizeTheKid
01-05-2007, 11:02 PM
are u duke???
ur nice.. but i dunno u aint gon be trusted here.. till duke shows up.. he's gon.. and u popped up.. and u spittin da same type of style boldin words and shit.. kinda looks fishy.. i hope not.. cuzu got skillz homie.. i like it a lot.. just chill out wit da bold.. dat shit is corny on here.. it dont help doin dat..

Lol Nah, Ask P.O.C., He Told Me Bout This Site And I've Known P.O.C. For Around A Year Now, I'm 13 Also So How Old Is Duke?

Soulja ZAY
01-05-2007, 11:28 PM
Man my homie got this shit lock down and for those who don't know im talkin bout Franchize

FranchizeTheKid
01-06-2007, 12:24 AM
4 Hours And You Haven't Dropped A Verse? You Were Online When I Challenged You!!!

Sparx
01-06-2007, 12:57 AM
its latin... he only does 5 minute fast key type styles...

Young_Con
01-06-2007, 01:00 AM
Haha Lil Latin got Murderd Just Give Franchize The Win Latin Aint Got Nothin... Lol I Should Start Batlin Again... Franchize You Got SKillz Man How Long You Been Spittin?

FranchizeTheKid
01-06-2007, 01:35 AM
Well I Always Wrote Lil Poetry Since I Was 8 But I Been Spitting SERIOUSLY For Like 7 Or 8 Months

Young_Con
01-06-2007, 01:55 AM
I Started rappoetry evrything like last year around this time i guess... Been actualy sayin sum for a couple months (Help form Koncrete)

MAW
01-06-2007, 07:55 AM
Well I Always Wrote Lil Poetry Since I Was 8 But I Been Spitting SERIOUSLY For Like 7 Or 8 Months

shit you're spitting much longer seriously than me

POC Was Here
01-06-2007, 08:27 AM
are u duke???

Nah He Ain't Duke, I'll Vouch For Him. As For The Bold And Italic Shit, He Picked That Up From Me Lol.

lilsam
01-06-2007, 10:23 AM
hot rap dude

FranchizeTheKid
01-06-2007, 11:55 AM
shit you're spitting much longer seriously than me

And It Shows

MAW
01-06-2007, 11:56 AM
And It Shows

mmmmmmmh I wouldn't say :D .........but peace

FranchizeTheKid
01-06-2007, 11:59 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH LATIN! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?! Wait, NICKELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL WHERE ARE YOU? Haha

Chopz
01-06-2007, 03:44 PM
It was pretty nice but it was a generic verse really.

POC Was Here
01-06-2007, 03:48 PM
It was pretty nice but it was a generic verse really.

So Is Pretty Much Every Battle Verse.

Chopz
01-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Well then.. If it is like pretty much all other battle verse, you are saying that your protege's battle verse was not special?

Young_Con
01-06-2007, 04:11 PM
No one has to spit nuthin special to beat lil latin

Nuff Said

Cap
01-06-2007, 04:17 PM
Nah He Ain't Duke, I'll Vouch For Him. As For The Bold And Italic Shit, He Picked That Up From Me Lol.

And As For......Your Existence, You Picked That Up From Me.

POC Was Here
01-06-2007, 04:25 PM
Well then.. If it is like pretty much all other battle verse, you are saying that your protege's battle verse was not special?

Lyrically It Was Nice....... Content Was Generic.

What The Fuck You Tryna Put Him Down For Anyway?

Young_Con
01-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Lol I never Get Thanked X-D Can Latin/Nickle Hurry Up With This I KNow You Scared But Damn Battel Him Maybe Youll Get Sum Respect

Chopz
01-06-2007, 06:25 PM
I'm no trying to put him down, I am simplying trying to point ou that in a battle you should talk about the opponent more than just strining together punches...

FranchizeTheKid
01-06-2007, 08:28 PM
Can I Just Have My Win Now?

Young_Con
01-07-2007, 02:04 AM
You Dont need to talk abotu lillatin he disses his self evry tiem he posts adn i think you should get the win but i aint got no power

JaTahChild01
01-07-2007, 02:39 AM
I think Young con and this kid should battle. The two little dudes of the forum. POC's boy vs Kon's boy

FranchizeTheKid
01-07-2007, 03:45 AM
Well Maybe, But I Don't Like Text Battling And I Only Challnged Latin Cuz He Was Talkin' Shit Bruh, But There's Someone Else On This Forum I'd Like To Tear Apart

Young Mic
01-07-2007, 07:18 AM
Will This Latin Guy Ever Respond?

Young_Con
01-07-2007, 11:55 AM
no he wont and lol maybe ill battle him later i stoped battlin a while ago ill only battel latin cuz well... he sucks and i wanna make him quit rappin... wel he aint relay rappin so wut ever hes doin

NICKEL
01-07-2007, 03:56 PM
You Dont need to talk abotu lillatin he disses his self evry tiem he posts adn i think you should get the win but i aint got no power

Abotu? evry? adn? work on you"r grammar and spelling before you try to diss someone you don"t know.

NICKEL
01-07-2007, 04:01 PM

don"t care if im late because i have an life,so my bad if you girl dumbed you in the internet or something,and my internet connection was fucked up, but i know you don"t think that true, but I"m just letting you know that.

I will respond today.

FranchizeTheKid
01-07-2007, 06:32 PM
My Girl Dumped Me On The Internet? What The Fuck Type Of Shit Is That? And You're Not Late, I'll Make An Exception Thsi Time :closed:

Young_Con
01-08-2007, 12:18 AM
yo shut up my gramemr is fine its teh speelign my fingers arecodl so stfu u bitch ass remedial ass muh fucka liek u knwo gramemr spellin dont compare to notknwo how to use words u fake g illiterate rappin disfunctional fagget

~Bitch~

NICKEL
01-10-2007, 12:09 AM
Get an life and stop riding for me, and correct you"r spelling or speak Spanish

NICKEL
01-10-2007, 12:09 AM
And i been busy doing stuffs, and my pc internet connection was messed up, but now is all good

Young_Con
01-10-2007, 10:34 PM
then drop cuz ill murder u in a battel so dont tlak shit to me ur not allwoed onyl i can talk shit to u

Ttown MC
01-11-2007, 12:45 AM
who these new dudes? wher eyall come from?

I kno young cons Kons protege or someothing like that but where the helld this franchise kid an nickel an these other new dudes come outta.

Sparx
01-11-2007, 01:27 AM
Nickel is Lil Latin aka... well... MIO's shittiest rapper/english student...

Franchize knows POC or sum shit i dono...

NICKEL
01-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Nickel is Lil Latin aka... well... MIO's shittiest rapper/english student...

Franchize knows POC or sum shit i dono...

canada

no commet

Sparx
01-11-2007, 08:35 PM
canada

no commet

lmao... come on son.... u think Franchize is gonna whoop yo ass? battle me faggot and watch me whip u like u back in the 3rd grade... o wait... grammatically and socially u are... suck a dick fruit cake, learn 2 roll wit the big dogs then talk shit...

go write AN GOOD RAP...

no comet? actually thers a few circling the earth right now... retard....

POC Was Here
01-11-2007, 08:44 PM
lmao... come on son.... u think Franchize is gonna whoop yo ass? battle me faggot and watch me whip u like u back in the 3rd grade... o wait... grammatically and socially u are... suck a dick fruit cake, learn 2 roll wit the big dogs then talk shit...

go write AN GOOD RAP...

no comet? actually thers a few circling the earth right now... retard....

Lmao, That Was Gump!

NICKEL
01-11-2007, 08:52 PM
LOL. come at me when you stop riding me and imagining you"r an big shot in the internet and ................ Fuck it i don"t have to waste my time with you.that that live with it

Sparx
01-11-2007, 09:02 PM
LOL. come at me when you stop riding me and imagining you"r an big shot in the internet and ................ Fuck it i don"t have to waste my time with you.that that live with it

lol im riding you? how many fucking people have corrected your english? ur dumb ass wont listen its A good rap NOT AN good rap u fuckin retard. Im fuckin GOD compared to ur Ja Rule worshipping ass, get some talent, some taste and some tutoring and then come back at me...

JaTahChild01
01-11-2007, 09:07 PM
lol Im loving it. Fucking new kids on the block. Yall bout to learn ya place u feel me? Niggaz need to learn to fall back til they earn they juice round here. Fuck that peace brokering shit ima calls em like I sees em, either man up and battle eachother or step to me and my clique u feel me? Tired of yall pussies talkin mad grimey shit, im tired of niggaz correcting grammar. Either talk with ya lyrics of shut the fuck up cuz aint nobody gettin my respect unless you an OG or u earning ya respect through ya lyrics.

Sparx
01-11-2007, 09:14 PM
lol... Odin is right... but i actually back my shit up... FUCK U NICKEL....

Flash
01-11-2007, 09:15 PM
close this thread odin there is no battle here as i can see!NIckel lost!

NICKEL
01-11-2007, 09:21 PM
Tomorrow ..

NICKEL
01-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Tomorrow ..

as ya know i ain"t had connection since sunday when i was about to spit it 3 time, but i just got my connection last night, and i don"t got time to be online all day and night so stop riding me and act mature kids,ya embarrassed you"R self typing you over 14 year old for real

Flash mind you"r own business cause you wanted to colabo and be little friend over msn so stop hating cause you don"t know me too.

Flash
01-11-2007, 09:26 PM
that was the times when you wasnt a monkey!you havent net conection but you have to change your name!i know its hard to lose from someone new!

NICKEL
01-11-2007, 09:26 PM
as ya know i ain"t had connection since sunday when i was about to spit it 3 time, but i just got my connection last night, and i don"t got time to be online all day and night so stop riding me and act mature kids,ya embarrassed you"R self typing you over 14 year old for real

Flash mind you"r own business cause you wanted to colabo and be little friend over msn so stop hating cause you don"t know me too.

and i doupt you"r an heat fan unless you are too like me an Nba Fan who see t.v more than Mio or myspace or whatever you do at net.im just here for tracks,news,battle text,fan

Flash
01-11-2007, 09:27 PM
Why do you shit bout WADE!

LIL-LATINO MC
01-11-2007, 09:27 PM
that was the times when you wasnt a monkey!you havent net conection but you have to change your name!i know its hard to lose from someone new!

lol. get an life and try talking to an gilr or something beside worrying about my name

Flash
01-11-2007, 09:28 PM
girl you are talking bot a girl!lol!

Flash
01-11-2007, 09:29 PM
latino nickel or dont know what else..stop it writh now or your going to have prob with me to!

Flash
01-11-2007, 09:31 PM
and im not a Nba fan infront of the tv like you i play bball!

LIL-LATINO MC
01-11-2007, 09:31 PM
latino nickel or dont know what else..stop it writh now or your going to have prob with me to!

if you really serious with this internet thing kid, i quess you still think i care.

let text battle then if you want to, im not going to type nothing about you cause you think i care and i don"t know you so why you letting me know about beef?

writh?

LIL-LATINO MC
01-11-2007, 09:32 PM
and im not a Nba fan infront of the tv like you i play bball!

bball!!!!!

LIL-LATINO MC
01-11-2007, 09:32 PM
bball!!!!!

i never say i watch it in t.v too

Flash
01-11-2007, 09:33 PM
basketball asshole!

Flash
01-11-2007, 09:35 PM
post the thread then LATINO!i see you want battles so you rhyme more then me let me see can you beat me fool!

koncret
01-11-2007, 09:36 PM
move yall shit talkin to the new talkin section

FranchizeTheKid
01-13-2007, 06:51 PM
So I Get The Default Win?

lilsam
01-13-2007, 06:55 PM
no

cos its fake

Young_Con
01-13-2007, 08:13 PM