PDA

View Full Version : ~The End of CBM~

JaTahChild01
01-04-2007, 06:00 AM
It is with mixed feelings I announce the end of our crew Cell Block Mobb. I have been tossing around ideas of a sort of retirement from texting for awhile, and would have only left the crew to Chopz. I have put off this burden and stayed relatively active because i didnt wanna end the crew. But since Cap, Sparx, and Chopz are leaving to focus on their crew it kinda gives me a reason to end this. Divine has been gone for awhile, most of yall arent too active anyways, and I wont keep cbm open with just me, lilsam, and koncret. Im also at the point where I dont wanna recruit anymore either. I have always based myself on loyalty as I have said numerous times, and ot be honest I havent felt that their was true loyalty within the crew since we left DR. there have been like 2-3-4 cliques formed insdie of the crew which was always alittle stetchy to me, and then the Koncret beef between u guys...
Its just not how it was.

Lil Sam, its unfortunate that you didnt have a longer time to be with our crew because everyone in it has excelled tremendously through being in the crew. i dont mean that in a bragging sense but CBM everyone in the crew get to the point they are at. Im sure Cap has a place for you in his crew though so its not like im leaving you out to dry. No disrespect intended, this crew is just at its point where No one needs to tell me its over im gunna walk away with dignity. i wont let cbm turn into the Ugang where its a watered down roster. Good Luck my friend i hope cap takes u onto his crew.

Koncret, Fluxx runs Tha Commission so I cant guarentee anything to you, but IF I HAVE IT MY WAY, you will be more than welcome to join. Fluxx was going to add duke so i see no reason why there isnt an open slot for you. I hope you will join us there and stay involved with us because u were one of the loyal people i have known on here.

I myself will also just take on tha commission full time. I said before I'd retire before id join or start a new crew.

Tha Commission:
Fluxx
Odin
Loc
Koncret
~~~~~~~~
Ckari
Freeway
Illmatic
Spadez
Trubs

I realize half that crew isnt really active, but it doesnt matter because if they did come back itd be on, and theres no way im leaving fluxx and loc and freeway so I'll rep that crew with pride.

Remember the good times of CBM...two text LP's many titles, the win over Ugang. be Easy my friends.

Chopz
01-04-2007, 09:59 AM
I wouldn't have minded taking care of the crew? I was not sure wether I would leave but if you are ending it so be it. It's been a good 12 months, too bad the best crew ever had to end :(.

JaTahChild01
01-04-2007, 10:09 AM
I was told you were most likely leaving as well.

Chopz
01-04-2007, 10:15 AM
Well, I have always been down to work with CBM I was thinking on our new album and was going to PM you about what songs I wassupposed to be on as nobody knows anything about it when I saw this. I mean, I can't remember who the other members were but I know you I and Hostile were there when it started. But you know, if you would rather be with commission let's just end this, we had a good run while it lasted.

JaTahChild01
01-04-2007, 10:31 AM
1.I dont have time to run a crew anymore. College comes before internet stuff like this anyday. i feel bad that i cant feed yall work enough but thats just how it is.

2. We got members leaving. I dont wanna have to recruit and rebuild the crew over and over. Itd end up watered down like Ugang is with members who werent even a part of the original structure. As it stands you and me would be the only "original" members and even thats not totally true cuz the "original" cbm was fluxx-holic-spadez. Plus Im tired of crew hopping and everything so its whatever.

3. the album we planned was kind of a nail in the coffin. I PMed and asked everyone for songs ideas and imput and half said they didnt care and i could pick thesongs ect. But then when i picked and thought up song ideas people complained about them. I asked for thei ntro track and got one verse from Koncret. Thats ridiculous.

4. the Koncret beef. Apparently there is some internal beef between at least Cap and KOncret which again is kinda ridiculous. Neither seemed to have a real reason for the problems, and neither came to me or fluxx to try and squash it amongst the crew.

and more so than all that things just changed around here. Its nothing like it used to be. Nobody battles, and when they do they either cheat or bitch about losing. Nobody defends titles or shows up for tourneys. People are cheating left and right...
Even the content of songs is digusting now because people feed and decide if they like or dont like songs based pretty much on who the artist is. people are hypocritical all over the places. Things that were once considered good are now considered bad because people pick favorites. feedback is garbage for the most part. When there is a battle you have to literally PM people to get them to vote and it still takes days.

Chopz your a real person, and I'll always be willing to work with you, and I respect you. Im also very sorry this had to come to an end like this, but i think ending it on our own peaceful terms is bettr than watching it slip away and become something wack. I hope you will keep in touch and we'll still work together

PS- expect our rematch battle to be coming up soon. No topicals this time.

Chopz
01-04-2007, 11:47 AM
Lol aiight that is kool for the rematch.. And yeah school defo comes before net...

Cap
01-04-2007, 12:40 PM
i didn't think y'all had to end the whole crew over that, well it was fun.

FuckThePolice
01-04-2007, 01:10 PM
shit I remember the old CBM with smokii and me and all, before we learned the sad truth. Its not a shock, is just pure deception cause i liked the kid.

Sparx
01-04-2007, 01:31 PM
This isnt a question of loyalty Odin. CBM has slowly grown apart, Fluxx is on his audio grind (and the more power 2 him), uve got college which is a full time job, i kno from experience, and the majority of CBM and the Commission arent even active. Its like i told u in PM's i wouldnt b where im at without Fluxx's n ur support, and i dont mind telling that to the whole board.

Thanks for helping me grow as a txtcee and ill always b down 2 collab.

Nickolai
01-04-2007, 01:33 PM
Oh Well, No Biggie :eazy:

JaTahChild01
01-04-2007, 02:02 PM
^Mad cuz I could single handedly snap his crew in half...by myself

Nickolai
01-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Mad?? Where U Get That From?
Cuz Ur Sum1 Who Shud Be Called A Vocab Rapper

Nickolai
01-04-2007, 02:52 PM
Oh Btw When U Sed 'Single Handedly' That Means 'By Myself' So Basically U Jus Repeated Yaself :roll:

POC Was Here
01-04-2007, 04:16 PM
Mad?? Where U Get That From?
Cuz Ur Sum1 Who Shud Be Called A Vocab Rapper

There's Vocab Rappers On This Board...... But Odin Isn't One Of Them.

Check His Drops, His Punches And Wordplay Shits On Nearly Everybody On The Board.

Nickolai
01-04-2007, 04:22 PM
Tru Say, But If Bagz Is A Vocab Rapper Den Surely Odin Is Getz meh

POC Was Here
01-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Tru Say, But If Bagz Is A Vocab Rapper Den Surely Odin Is Getz meh

Who Said Bagz Was A Vocab Rapper? I Always Had Bagz Down As A Topical Rapper.

Nickolai
01-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Ya Boy Cappo Himself

POC Was Here
01-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Ya Boy Cappo Himself

Lol That's Cap Not Me, We Don't Agree All The Time.

Cap
01-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Lol That's Cap Not Me, We Don't Agree All The Time.

in fact we barely do, fuck vocab rappers!!!!

POC Was Here
01-04-2007, 04:45 PM
in fact we barely do, fuck vocab rappers!!!!

I Agree With That Lol.

Sparx
01-04-2007, 05:24 PM
4. the Koncret beef. Apparently there is some internal beef between at least Cap and KOncret which again is kinda ridiculous. Neither seemed to have a real reason for the problems, and neither came to me or fluxx to try and squash it amongst the crew.

thats actually not true... i tried to squash it, but Kon never responded and Cap wasnt hearin it...

Cap
01-04-2007, 06:01 PM
thats actually not true... i tried to squash it, but Kon never responded and Cap wasnt hearin it...

lol @ me not HEARING it

FuckThePolice
01-04-2007, 06:01 PM
Why was there beef between you and koncret Cap?

Cap
01-04-2007, 06:03 PM
Why was there beef between you and koncret Cap?

I Know The Reason As Much As You Do

Sparx
01-04-2007, 06:09 PM
Mis-interpretation of a Subliminal Drop... the whole shit made zero sense to everyone

FuckThePolice
01-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Lol, aight. Its the past anyways, isnt it? So just fuck it, if it is. Forget that bullshit and go on.

JaTahChild01
01-04-2007, 08:35 PM
lol at Nick trying to kick some knowledge. You can label me as a vocab rapper if you want. I dont care what Im labeled. Fact is I can shit on ya whole camp in battles, and I can fuck with the best of em in topicals too reefa reaper lol.
Act like you dont remember PMing me on DR asking for help so you could learn how to battle (Owned).

lol and again like Poc pointed out...CAP said Bagz was a vocab rapper not ODIN, not POC lol.

and yall can say whatever you want bout cap or poc but at least them niggaz dont use fuckin rhymezone to write they shit lol.

koncret
01-04-2007, 09:33 PM
OK the sleepin Giant is back and i see this shit i got no beef wit nobody i just got off vaction wit no comp but i thought the me and cap stuff was dropped but if CBM done i will put my resume up for Commision and if i dont get in its all good ill be solo once again....and can some one tell me if anything has happened in the last 2 weeks while i was on vaction

JaTahChild01
01-04-2007, 09:44 PM
There is no beef that has caused this. Sparx and cap left for what im assuming is to focus on their NA group.They didnt give a real reason thatsjust what Im assuming. They said chopz might be leaving as well so with 3 members leaving it would have left Odin-koncret-lilsam and I think its better to end it while we ontop that drag on with a smaller weaker roster.

Koncret flux hasnt been around in awhile either so this will also be news to him but im sure there wont be a problem with you joinging us.

Ttown MC
01-04-2007, 09:55 PM
Not CBM but a loyal member of hte BC so i jsut wanted to drop some shit in here.

CBM that i know an the little bit i witnessed on the DR forms was a bomb ass click from what i can personaly speak on you compared to us Gades closely proly the 2 best crews ive seen in 3 1/2 years of txet rapping. I get odins situation i aint in no college but recording workshop an life itself doesnt allow much time for this internet shit anymore its was cool wheniw as young but now it just becomes like a routine thing, aint enough time for it. So ups to odin for havin the mindset to break it off. Fluxx good luck with the commision an Cap an whoever else good luck wit NA. commision pretty much already a force but i say NA will come up quick. As long as you still stick around odin shitll be cool...i still expect that verse ASAP tho bro lol. Peace yall

IMO...

koncret
01-04-2007, 09:56 PM
ok yeah best to go out on top then just fall

Sparx
01-04-2007, 09:58 PM
my reasons are simple, CBM isnt active and only the NA members are dropping... so we wanted to focus on our own crew and our album... Fluxx hasnt been around for a long ass time (im only assuming hes on his audio grind) im still down for collabs as always and my albums is still gonna b released on CBM plus its got the entire (active) CBM roster on it providing they gimmie verses... its still all love no hate, no beef, plus with it like this mayb the board will get poppin again with a lil competition, something that is needed...

Sparx
01-04-2007, 09:59 PM
exactly Kon... and no1 wants 2 pull a U-gang and just fill up the roster for the sake of doin it...

koncret
01-04-2007, 10:06 PM
i would love for CBM to stick together cus when there is trouble we all be there to back each other and but if they fallin out then we should just go out on top and if thats the descion i pretty sure we will still be collabin together and if the event to take over some forums happens again then pretty sure that roster will be the leaders of the forum

JaTahChild01
01-04-2007, 11:07 PM
This isnt a question of loyalty Odin. CBM has slowly grown apart, Fluxx is on his audio grind (and the more power 2 him), uve got college which is a full time job, i kno from experience, and the majority of CBM and the Commission arent even active. Its like i told u in PM's i wouldnt b where im at without Fluxx's n ur support, and i dont mind telling that to the whole board.

this is my only problem. You claim its not a question of loyalty. To me loyalty means sticking together whether people are active or not. You saying you wantedo ut cuz not everyone is as active but for a long ass time u were one of those people and we still held you down. Look at Tha Commission roster, half of the people not active and havent been active for almost a year but we still holding them down cuz thats what a family and crew does.

Cap
01-05-2007, 01:12 AM
this is my only problem. You claim its not a question of loyalty. To me loyalty means sticking together whether people are active or not. You saying you wantedo ut cuz not everyone is as active but for a long ass time u were one of those people and we still held you down. Look at Tha Commission roster, half of the people not active and havent been active for almost a year but we still holding them down cuz thats what a family and crew does.

It Just Seemed Pointless For Me To Be In CBM Any Longer, I Was Getting Bored As It Is, And Anyone Who Couldn't See I Was Probably Goin To Leave Is Blind Lol.

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 03:37 AM
First off.. I've been da one hollarin at everyone about collabz.. and ya niggaz just ignore me.. soo im not da one growin apart from ya niggaz.. mo like da otha way around.. from my view.. me and odin hollared at everyone else in cbm and no one was helpin.. dey mo concentrated on dere own crewz now.. but hey if ya niggaz wanna do ya own thang.. its all gravy...
Tha Commisson still strong.. Trubz Loc Odin Gizzotti Fluxx.. .fooo getta boutit...
Well sparx I appreciate da loyality.. but i dont think niggaz is loyal.. tryin to start dey own crew.. when u already in one.. i aint gon bit my tongue about it anymore.. niggaz wanna do dere own thangz.. datz fine.. Bury CBM... told ya niggaz.. Odin.. what i tell u.. am i on point about da future or what... shit i saw this coming a mile away.. datz why i only been fuckin wit my real niggaz.. cuz some of my niggaz like to ignore me.. soo fuck it.. dont bother wit me no more.. and u kno who da fuck u are.Niggaz all wanna run shit.. niggaz all want dere ideaz only...Datz why shit fell apart.. cuz niggaz cant ride as one.. fuck it.. Odin bury dat shit.. lol i told u soo nigga.. shit is crazy...

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 03:40 AM
It Just Seemed Pointless For Me To Be In CBM Any Longer, I Was Getting Bored As It Is, And Anyone Who Couldn't See I Was Probably Goin To Leave Is Blind Lol.

BORED!!! lol.. u serious nigga???.. How many times i holla at u.. and u claim "im lazy as fuck"... u da one dat wanted to be in CBM bad as hell if i recall.. lol.. now once u in it.. just cuz u bored.. u dip???.. lol.. who da fuck am i rollin wit??? foreal ya.. thought niggaz were real.. but since dey bored dey leave?? lol.. wtf is dat shit..
Yea niggaz dont forget who put u on... thanks fo da shout out sparx.. one my nigga.. ... niggaz dat get bored.. i aint got nothing else to say to u.. cuz dat shit pisses me off..

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 03:41 AM
kon my nigga.. u can roll wit Tha Commission.. u straight wit me nigga.. u loyal.. u aint gon bail cuz of stupid ass reasons...

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 03:51 AM
my reasons are simple, CBM isnt active and only the NA members are dropping... so we wanted to focus on our own crew and our album... Fluxx hasnt been around for a long ass time (im only assuming hes on his audio grind) im still down for collabs as always and my albums is still gonna b released on CBM plus its got the entire (active) CBM roster on it providing they gimmie verses... its still all love no hate, no beef, plus with it like this mayb the board will get poppin again with a lil competition, something that is needed...

FIRST OFF NIGGA.. I WAS HOLDIN US all down in the recent month.. i remember u MIA nigga.. soo dont come at me like i've been gon.. i just defended my title.. sooo u need to check da dates..

NA DROPPIN????

Heres my shit.. And imma say it once soo u kno it.. but to me..i could give a fuck about NA.. i said it from da start.. oo ya got another crew in another crew.. niggaz is powerhungry or what?? ya niggaz can do what da fuck u want on CBM i dont understand.. and fo NA droppin more den CBM.. u better check ya records.. cuz i dont think soo.. i rather battle too.. cuz half ya niggaz claim ya og when u aint even been battlin fo a year.. lets set dat straight.. niggaz actin like dey battled mad niggaz.. soo they too cool to battle.. lol thats hilarious to me.. cuz i think im da most consistant battler.. and yet i keep doin it..

soo just cuz u drop 5 NA tracks it makes u wanna drop CBM.. i see the loyality..

CBM done for right now.. but it will be back soon.. wit LOYAL ASS NIGGAZ...
believe me.. i shut it down twice.. and shit will be on top.. again.. just not now.. if ya niggaz think ya made da crew and maybe datz why u doin ya own thing... U CRAZY A HELLL!!!!!!!!

U WANT COMPETITION.. SHITTT... DEN WHY DONT U FUCKIN BATTLE.??? All of ya ya niggaz... Only one in NA datz a battler is cap.. i aint seen u battle lately sparx.. i aint seen chopz defend ANY OF HIS TITLES...

sooo all love no beef.. kinda hard to take that seriously when ya niggaz pz us out...

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 03:56 AM
lil sam fuckthepolice.. holla at me niggaz..

Cap
01-05-2007, 04:05 AM

Hold Off On Them Offers, N.A. Scoop Team Is Up Aswell.

Sparx
01-05-2007, 04:07 AM
FIRST OFF NIGGA.. I WAS HOLDIN US all down in the recent month.. i remember u MIA nigga.. soo dont come at me like i've been gon.. i just defended my title.. sooo u need to check da dates..

NA DROPPIN????

Heres my shit.. And imma say it once soo u kno it.. but to me..i could give a fuck about NA.. i said it from da start.. oo ya got another crew in another crew.. niggaz is powerhungry or what?? ya niggaz can do what da fuck u want on CBM i dont understand.. and fo NA droppin more den CBM.. u better check ya records.. cuz i dont think soo.. i rather battle too.. cuz half ya niggaz claim ya og when u aint even been battlin fo a year.. lets set dat straight.. niggaz actin like dey battled mad niggaz.. soo they too cool to battle.. lol thats hilarious to me.. cuz i think im da most consistant battler.. and yet i keep doin it..

soo just cuz u drop 5 NA tracks it makes u wanna drop CBM.. i see the loyality..

CBM done for right now.. but it will be back soon.. wit LOYAL ASS NIGGAZ...
believe me.. i shut it down twice.. and shit will be on top.. again.. just not now.. if ya niggaz think ya made da crew and maybe datz why u doin ya own thing... U CRAZY A HELLL!!!!!!!!

U WANT COMPETITION.. SHITTT... DEN WHY DONT U FUCKIN BATTLE.??? All of ya ya niggaz... Only one in NA datz a battler is cap.. i aint seen u battle lately sparx.. i aint seen chopz defend ANY OF HIS TITLES...

sooo all love no beef.. kinda hard to take that seriously when ya niggaz pz us out...

im not gonna argue with u Fluxx, cuz u wont let me win....

u dont wanna call me loyal, then fine, i explained my reasons to Odin.

I was MIA for family reasons as ive said b4, if u really wanna kno them either ask me in PM's or ask Odin...

Click's inside of clicks? i was down with Tek before DR, so was Kon, i was down with Chopz when i was still in the 5th...

i dont battle anymore, ima b honest and say ive lost interest in it, im not a battle rapper... and no NA has NOT dropped more then CBM TOTAL, but recently? yes they have... and i just threw u a verse for the ski mask way collab, if im available to write verses i do them...

Its not a beef thing with me, if i get dissed by anyone i wont respond...

and Fluxx i didnt say ANYTHING about ur title... u do defend it, i didnt even mention it... u dont wanna collab? fine with me, thats ur choice....

Well sparx I appreciate da loyality.. but i dont think niggaz is loyal.. tryin to start dey own crew.. when u already in one.. i aint gon bit my tongue about it anymore.. niggaz wanna do dere own thangz.. datz fine.. Bury CBM... told ya niggaz.. Odin.. what i tell u.. am i on point about da future or what... shit i saw this coming a mile away.. datz why i only been fuckin wit my real niggaz..

u kno what fuck it... THIS IS THE PROBLEM... how u gonna stay together as a crew when thers no communication between members???? y didnt u say somthing b4 about it Fluxx? ask us straight up?

w/e Fluxx... its like i told Odin, thank you for everything, without ur help i wouldnt b wher im at, im still down to collab, u dont wanna do it? cool its all good, im not taking shit personal...

Cap
01-05-2007, 04:22 AM
BORED!!! lol.. u serious nigga???.. How many times i holla at u.. and u claim "im lazy as fuck"... u da one dat wanted to be in CBM bad as hell if i recall.. lol.. now once u in it.. just cuz u bored.. u dip???.. lol.. who da fuck am i rollin wit??? foreal ya.. thought niggaz were real.. but since dey bored dey leave?? lol.. wtf is dat shit..
Yea niggaz dont forget who put u on... thanks fo da shout out sparx.. one my nigga.. ... niggaz dat get bored.. i aint got nothing else to say to u.. cuz dat shit pisses me off..

So, Loyalty Is Being In a Crew With More Than Half Being MIA? I Mean Lets Be Real, Since your Last Solo Drop, How Many Drops Have I Done? Chopz? Sparx? We Were Basically The Only Dudes In CBM Who Were Doing ANYTHING. I Mean, Odin Was Chipping In, But He's Busy With School, Kon Drops Once In a Blue Moon and the Same For U Fluxx. Shit Trubs Been Doing More Organizing Than You've Done and She Just Was Put On The Team! We Had The CBM Album And Shit, But No Songs Were ever Done, But That Wasn't Nobody In Particulars Fault. Shit, If U Look At It, More Than Half Of the Crew Isn't active, This Is Like The First Time I've Talked To You In A Month Or Two. So What Do You Expect Me To Do? Stay Down When Yall Dudes Dont Exist? And Shit, NA Was Created Prior To My Entry To CBM, Infact I Recall Odin Saying That Was One Of The Reasons He Wanted 2 RECRUIT Me, Because Sparx/Chopz Had Already Joined. And U Aint Never Put Me On Homie, I Don't Recall U When I Got Put In Any Crew Prior 2 CBM, And I Don't Even Recall U Being Involved In My Induction 2 CBM, If Anyone Put Me On, Its Ckari and Loc.

Cap
01-05-2007, 04:28 AM
I remember u MIA nigga..

YOU'VE BEEN MIA FOR MONTHS!!!

oo ya got another crew in another crew.. niggaz is powerhungry or what??

SO.......WHAT IS COMMISSION THEN?

FuckThePolice
01-05-2007, 11:06 AM

Whats on your mind Fluxx? whassup?

POC Was Here
01-05-2007, 11:39 AM
Certain People Are Flipping Cause N.A. Existed While Certain Members Were In CBM As Well, If You Were So Annoyed About It........ Then Why The Fuck Didn't You Say Something?

JaTahChild01
01-05-2007, 01:55 PM
lol this is why i tried ending it because ik if i kept cbm open diss tracks would fly. I dont think anyone is gunna come outta this being "right".

Tek-dude never really was CBM. if he came back tomorrow id welcome him with open arms and be mad cool to him but its not like he even played a part in this.

Lil Sam-same things, nothing but love and respect for you but u wasnt really family yet with us. I gott nothing but love and respect for you and i fele bad bout leaving u high and dry here, but im sure some label will give u a home within the week.

Sparx- To be honest your the reson I closed down cbm. Had it just been cap or just cap and chopz that left i prolly still would tried to keep it alive with you. i told you before you my right hand man and i wont retract that statement. nothing but respect, stay in touch.

Cap- We both already said it...we saw this coming. Fluxx saw it coming too. Still you dont really have anyone to blame. Your not overlly active and you never battle(idk what fluxx takljing about) most of what u do is talk shit to people and start beefs. I never really felt like u were true 'CBM" and thats ok thats your choice cuz to bne honest when u hear the name Cap, i still think Ugang even though ik u wouldnt go back or anything. And while you gave me like one sentence in a Pm saying u was leaving while sparx gave me like 3 paragraphs you coulda gone about it alittle better and gave me a reason. But it dont matter cuz like i said you may have never be real CBM but that didnt stop us from becoming real with eachother and we cool as far s Im concerned. You said u was bored i explained my part...stay in touch and stay cool man good luck with NA

Chopz-cant say nothing about you. Unfortunaetely you got caught in this. Chopz was going to stay in cbm anyways. We talked already you know what it is. Do ya thing.

Kon- like I already said u been one of the most loyal which is now showing. You in tha commission if u want it so i dont owe u any big explnation here.

I feel like if we all still around there will someday be a cbm reunion. but until that day I know u all got my pm and i think its a perfect and classy way to go out. So stop bickering and embrace the loe and get me verses.

Cap
01-05-2007, 01:58 PM
lol this is why i tried ending it because ik if i kept cbm open diss tracks would fly. I dont think anyone is gunna come outta this being "right".

Tek-dude never really was CBM. if he came back tomorrow id welcome him with open arms and be mad cool to him but its not like he even played a part in this.

Lil Sam-same things, nothing but love and respect for you but u wasnt really family yet with us. I gott nothing but love and respect for you and i fele bad bout leaving u high and dry here, but im sure some label will give u a home within the week.

Sparx- To be honest your the reson I closed down cbm. Had it just been cap or just cap and chopz that left i prolly still would tried to keep it alive with you. i told you before you my right hand man and i wont retract that statement. nothing but respect, stay in touch.

Cap- We both already said it...we saw this coming. Fluxx saw it coming too. Still you dont really have anyone to blame. Your not overlly active and you never battle(idk what fluxx takljing about) most of what u do is talk shit to people and start beefs. I never really felt like u were true 'CBM" and thats ok thats your choice cuz to bne honest when u hear the name Cap, i still think Ugang even though ik u wouldnt go back or anything. And while you gave me like one sentence in a Pm saying u was leaving while sparx gave me like 3 paragraphs you coulda gone about it alittle better and gave me a reason. But it dont matter cuz like i said you may have never be real CBM but that didnt stop us from becoming real with eachother and we cool as far s Im concerned. You said u was bored i explained my part...stay in touch and stay cool man good luck with NA

Chopz-cant say nothing about you. Unfortunaetely you got caught in this. Chopz was going to stay in cbm anyways. We talked already you know what it is. Do ya thing.

Kon- like I already said u been one of the most loyal which is now showing. You in tha commission if u want it so i dont owe u any big explnation here.

I feel like if we all still around there will someday be a cbm reunion. but until that day I know u all got my pm and i think its a perfect and classy way to go out. So stop bickering and embrace the loe and get me verses.

I Can Agree With Most Everything You Said About Me, Except The Not Active Part, Im Like One Of The Most Active People Here!

koncret
01-05-2007, 02:18 PM
well im now Commision but the CBM will stay in the sig and stay wit me so if we layin it down i will await the re-union

Sparx
01-05-2007, 02:21 PM
well im now Commision but the CBM will stay in the sig and stay wit me so if we layin it down i will await the re-union

word Kon...

lilsam
01-05-2007, 02:28 PM
whatchya want fluxx?

Summer_heat
01-05-2007, 03:26 PM
can i jus ask a question, who are u lot talkin about being vocab rappers? cos i aint read the whole thread but theres insults flyin about to vocab rappers from eryone basically.... who r the vocab rappers then? r better yet who do u think r the vocab rappers?

on the end of CBM... i dint really understand what was happenin wit the whole whos in CMB/Commisions cos i wasnt on DR... so i cant say much.

Cap
01-05-2007, 03:33 PM
Eyebagz,Kanon,Kon,Con,Blackstar,Summer

Summer_heat
01-05-2007, 03:50 PM
lol
ur list makes alota sense to me. especially me, im crazy wit the vocab.
anyone else got a list they wud like to share?

lilsam
01-05-2007, 04:07 PM
only thing you share is AIDS SUMMER

Cap
01-05-2007, 04:45 PM
lol
ur list makes alota sense to me. especially me, im crazy wit the vocab.
anyone else got a list they wud like to share?

Lol, Sam Just Sonned You Like Hell.

JaTahChild01
01-05-2007, 07:06 PM
its like total anarchy on mio

Summer_heat
01-05-2007, 08:01 PM
only thing you share is AIDS SUMMER

cmon, dint ur mum ever teach u not to spread rumours? especially not ones spread as wide as her legs go.

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 09:11 PM
im not gonna argue with u Fluxx, cuz u wont let me win....

u dont wanna call me loyal, then fine, i explained my reasons to Odin.

I was MIA for family reasons as ive said b4, if u really wanna kno them either ask me in PM's or ask Odin...

Click's inside of clicks? i was down with Tek before DR, so was Kon, i was down with Chopz when i was still in the 5th...

i dont battle anymore, ima b honest and say ive lost interest in it, im not a battle rapper... and no NA has NOT dropped more then CBM TOTAL, but recently? yes they have... and i just threw u a verse for the ski mask way collab, if im available to write verses i do them...

Its not a beef thing with me, if i get dissed by anyone i wont respond...

and Fluxx i didnt say ANYTHING about ur title... u do defend it, i didnt even mention it... u dont wanna collab? fine with me, thats ur choice....

u kno what fuck it... THIS IS THE PROBLEM... how u gonna stay together as a crew when thers no communication between members???? y didnt u say somthing b4 about it Fluxx? ask us straight up?

w/e Fluxx... its like i told Odin, thank you for everything, without ur help i wouldnt b wher im at, im still down to collab, u dont wanna do it? cool its all good, im not taking shit personal...

THERES NO COMUNICATION BETWEEN U CAP AND CHOPZ...plain an simple.. imma have to hame names... when i give ideaz out.. no one responds.. Just like da CBM LP... only me and cap honestly gave ideaz.Soo cap was on point dere.. but when i ask him for a verse.. he says hes "lazy as fuck"... but im sure he drops NA tracks quick though.. i just see how niggaz come on here to shine den dip.. cuz how long was cap in CBM for??? then he's bored.. well do somthing about it.. make tracks.. i aint beefin either.. i just think niggaz is unloyal.. and not real.. and gotta have the whole piece of the pie... Yea u can say that about me.. but honestly.. i usually do what niggaz ask for collabz or w/e.. i let everyone do they thing.. but when it comes to leadership.. no one u step up.. just when i go mia fo alil u break da crew up.. datz why i gotta still lead along wit odin.. cuz niggaz just bounce.. i dont give a fuck though.. i started dat shit.. dis the 3rd version.. please believe dere will be a 4th.. but im worryin about Tha Commission.. we got Trubz Odin Loc Gizzotti and Kon now... shittttt..
bridges is burned..

dont take it personal sparx.. but if u bounce on cbm then want a collab?? u dont think its personal.. u peacin out ya niggaz.. sooo..Just remember all of u on NA.. who thought u were tight and believed in ya when most of ya niggaz were called shitty.. just remember who stuck up for ya and gave ya shot.. plain and simple..

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 09:11 PM
Hold Off On Them Offers, N.A. Scoop Team Is Up Aswell.

Whos talkin to cap???.. Me??? i dont think sooo..

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Whos MIA u jerk off!!... damn...
Im Active.. Odin is active.. Cap is active.. sparx is active.. chopz is active.. sam is active.. so what the fuck are u talkin about.. Tha COMMISSION??? datz a completely different crew..

No ur fucking crazy.. I put out ova 10 tracks.. if u dont remember u need to stop givin fake ass feedback if u aint read em and remember em...
sorry i dont put out a shitty drop every day.. i rather not do a pointless drop everyday.. i rather battle every day and be a real emcee.. cuz if we forgot this is a battle thread. .ya niggaz is retirin from battle when half ya niggaz only been here for a full year lol...
Okay.. u did more then cbm jerk off.. whos countin.. Seems like jealous.. if u considering how many tracks one crew does lol.. thats retarted.. obviously u didnt count right..

Odin
Bleed in Bleed Out
The General
etc

Fluxx
Watch How it Go Down
Sky Mask Way
Devilz Son
Jinder vs. fluxx
sam vs. fluxx

lol what da fuck did u do??? u aint put out any of my tracks.. is that my problem u havnt put out my track i gave u amonth ago now lol.. dont bother using da verses if u gon bullshit..

Cap ur da nigga datz takin foreva.. lol.. I dont put out shit..
I gave u...

U DONT KNOW
AND
WE FLY HIGH

how long ago??? yet i didnt put anything out???
Maybe if u put my shit out niggaz would see more of my shit... lol

NO ONE HAS DONE MORE ORGANGIZIN DEN ME...first off
I HELP RUN TWO CREWZ
I SET UP EVERY TOURNAMENT
and also do rankings and introduced line to line break down on verses..
also i did interviews as well tooo

lol.. thats not a lot though..
sorry i didn tknow i need to hold niggaz hands all the time cuz they cant step up toe the plate like cap lol.. well if i was gon why dont u step da fuck up instead of peacing???? right???
dont say anything about organizin... cuz i got everyone covered.. and maybe im tired of always doin it..

WHAT DA FUCK HAVE U ORGANIZED????
CAP UR A FUCKING MORON.. i just want u to know it.. if ur that blind thinkin trubz has done more then me in 2 weeks then i half in a year.. u take it stragit up in the ass...
plain and simple..

NO THE CBM LP is all ya's faults.. ODIN ASK FO VERSES.. Maybe u gave some.. SPARX DIDNT.. CHOPZ DIDNT.. maybe koncret too.. U and i are the only ones dat gave feedback for the LP...
why cant i be lazy as fuck like u???...U say ur lazy at puttin out verses.. DOES IT REALLY TAKE U 5 days to think of somthing..lol.. its hilarious.. u got some bullshit thoughts in ya head that makes u feel aight for peacin us out...

everything u statin is cuz of NA.. plain n simple...
Not bein united.. well when u make a crew inside a crew.. thats what happeneds.. duhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Organizin.. U just plain stupid for sayin i dont organize shit...Who made
Hardcore Tournament.. tag tournament etc.. lol.. i ORGANIZE ALMOST 80% of the shit on the board.. and since i take time off i deserve niggaz foreget everything i done.. lol...

CBM LP.. datz ya niggaz focusin on ya lil solo LP lol.. datz why.. u busy wit ya own shit.. i always put my crew first sorry..

lol.. Well whose fault is that.. it takes two to talk.. I aint been fucking wit Chopz,and U.. cuz i saw ya niggaz doin ya own thang.. ask Odin.. i was gonna shut down CBM a month ago.. cuz u niggaz got shady.. I've been day same since day one.. id idnt leave ya niggaz.. u left us...

I HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WHO AND WHAT GOES IN CBM.. soo it does have alot were me.. and u were Askin BAD.. to Join the commission.. dont even front.. yea u good now.. But when u were unda dat otha name.. shitttttt..
but do ya thang.. U just learned how to do multis and w/e else before me i guess huh??? lol..
Whos Loc rollin wit since day one... ME.. sorry i cant help everyone.. I've helped enouf.. and tha thanks i get.. shitted on.. lol.. Fuck ya niggaz.. seriously.. dont bother wit me no mo.. cuz ya heads r up ya ass wit ya own projects.. i did everything i can do.. no beef just dont bother wit me no mo..
dont write in my shit. .dont vote in my battles dont say nothing to me...

please...

So, Loyalty Is Being In a Crew With More Than Half Being MIA? I Mean Lets Be Real, Since your Last Solo Drop, How Many Drops Have I Done? Chopz? Sparx? We Were Basically The Only Dudes In CBM Who Were Doing ANYTHING. I Mean, Odin Was Chipping In, But He's Busy With School, Kon Drops Once In a Blue Moon and the Same For U Fluxx. Shit Trubs Been Doing More Organizing Than You've Done and She Just Was Put On The Team! We Had The CBM Album And Shit, But No Songs Were ever Done, But That Wasn't Nobody In Particulars Fault. Shit, If U Look At It, More Than Half Of the Crew Isn't active, This Is Like The First Time I've Talked To You In A Month Or Two. So What Do You Expect Me To Do? Stay Down When Yall Dudes Dont Exist? And Shit, NA Was Created Prior To My Entry To CBM, Infact I Recall Odin Saying That Was One Of The Reasons He Wanted 2 RECRUIT Me, Because Sparx/Chopz Had Already Joined. And U Aint Never Put Me On Homie, I Don't Recall U When I Got Put In Any Crew Prior 2 CBM, And I Don't Even Recall U Being Involved In My Induction 2 CBM, If Anyone Put Me On, Its Ckari and Loc.

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 09:41 PM
I Can Agree With Most Everything You Said About Me, Except The Not Active Part, Im Like One Of The Most Active People Here!

ur fucking 15.. u should be.. im older.. igot bills to pay.. i dont live wit my parents dawg.. soo when i go MIA for a week or two ya niggaz think im gon for good..

Just like Trubz organizes more then me in 2 weeks then i do in a year.. lol...

Hardcore tournament
Tag Tournament
Website battles

yea but i dont do shit.. .lol...
Im not runnin CBM.. i dont have to set anything up.. im not ya parents lol.. yea niggaz can do it yaself..
I've been one of the most active and consistantly holdin my own for da past 3 years.. sooo no one needs to come at me wit bullshit..
U active all right.. all i see u do is beef wit new niggaz dat come in.. lol atleast when i beef.. i beef wit da best and it ends in a battle.. most of da time a "v".. soo it just helps my game.. ur active just poppin shit to random ass people..
datz not active.. Battlin everyday.. cyphering everyday.. droppin collabz once a week.. datz active...

Sparx.. if ya change ya mind holla at ya boi.. ya nigga kon is keepin it real.. i got a feelin shit is gettin put in ya head.. sorry had to be like dis..

CAP SINCE U SOO FUCKING ACTIVE.. WHERES DA "you dont know" and "fly high" tracks i sent u ova a month ago????
u real active though right?? lol..

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 09:42 PM

no doubt.. 4th version will dropp this year in 07.. i gotta find me real niggaz though.. soo i gotta search again for even better realler niggaz..

JaTahChild01
01-05-2007, 09:52 PM
lol fluxx u trippin out. Im out for awhile catch yall later tongiht or in the am.

lol all i gotta say is its funny how people talk bout being active...i guarentee i have had 2x as many battles as ANYONE here since like Sept lol. I might not drop as much as alotta people but i bet on it that i battle more than most

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 10:16 PM
Like our collab...

Cant Hold da Torch.. Why Pass it...

real talk...
I aint trippin dis nigga tryin to tell me i aint been organizin shit.. lol.. its like i havnt done enough already considering i aint in da squad.. im just a founder.. U done plenty to odin.. u push for tx lp's and everything else.. but no one else can do it.. or atleast wants to do it.. but dey wanna step up and do dey own thang.. datz fine..

and cap i've talked to u a couple times.. Askin wheres da tracks at dat verses i sent u ova a month ago..

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 10:44 PM
please close this thread.. shit makes me sick to my stomach

Sparx
01-05-2007, 11:34 PM
THERES NO COMUNICATION BETWEEN U CAP AND CHOPZ...plain an simple.. imma have to hame names... when i give ideaz out.. no one responds.. Just like da CBM LP... only me and cap honestly gave ideaz.Soo cap was on point dere.. but when i ask him for a verse.. he says hes "lazy as fuck"... but im sure he drops NA tracks quick though.. i just see how niggaz come on here to shine den dip.. cuz how long was cap in CBM for??? then he's bored.. well do somthing about it.. make tracks.. i aint beefin either.. i just think niggaz is unloyal.. and not real.. and gotta have the whole piece of the pie... Yea u can say that about me.. but honestly.. i usually do what niggaz ask for collabz or w/e.. i let everyone do they thing.. but when it comes to leadership.. no one u step up.. just when i go mia fo alil u break da crew up.. datz why i gotta still lead along wit odin.. cuz niggaz just bounce.. i dont give a fuck though.. i started dat shit.. dis the 3rd version.. please believe dere will be a 4th.. but im worryin about Tha Commission.. we got Trubz Odin Loc Gizzotti and Kon now... shittttt..
bridges is burned..

dont take it personal sparx.. but if u bounce on cbm then want a collab?? u dont think its personal.. u peacin out ya niggaz.. sooo..Just remember all of u on NA.. who thought u were tight and believed in ya when most of ya niggaz were called shitty.. just remember who stuck up for ya and gave ya shot.. plain and simple..

i dont take it personal Fluxx, and if u check the dates i sent that collab b4 i "bounced on cbm"... and thers MAD communication between all of NA... Cap has a lotta problems with CBM, he'll explain them to u, u should really talk 2 him, so u kno y he left... same with Odin...

regarding the CBM LP... we started organizing that at a time when i couldnt really commit myself to it, and i should have stated that rather than signing up for it, thats my bad.... and its y i didnt send in any concepts...

and i wish u and the Commission good luck, but LOC and Gizzotti are both on ther audio grind (just like u) and they dont hav time for text, sure they'll throw u a verse, but they wont b active like they used to.... Kon is my nigga, im still Reppin SONS strong, cuz thats ST fam and thats wher i came from... and ive already said it like 5 times, ODIN AND U R THE REASON I AM WHER IM AT NOW.... i kno who stuck up for me and gave me my shot, thats y i still wanna collab with CBM... this is like the kids growin up and leaving the house.... thers no bad blood between me and anyone... and im gonna keep it that way...

Leon Fluxx
01-06-2007, 01:35 AM
who is cap??? he was in a crew how long??? i dont kno what he filled everyones head up.. but its my fault fo allowin da nigga in da first place.. and no.. its wasnt NA before CBM.. someone said dat shit.. datz why we put cap in..
I put cap in cuz he was good.. he wanted in the commission i said no.. and odin put em in CBM...

It was Chopz,Sparx,Kon,Fluxx way before dat nigga.. lol.. i dunno why niggaz are sayin dat...

smokii did da same shit.. look where he ended up..I mea nya niggaz do ya own thing.. imma only give certian verses out to certian people now a days.. cuz niggaz is retirin and stop battlin.. No one is at da level yet in CBM.. i dont think odin is either.. but.. if he wants to retire he can.. I've been grindin it out since day one.. and sparx wheneva u need a verse.. just holla at me.. but if caps on it.. dont bother wit me...

dat nigga had da balls to say i dont organize shit.. i really wanna go find him now.. pull him out of his grammar school class and get da cops calle don me.. dis lil nigga poppin off strong.. its gettin me heat dat all the reasons he left cbm were his own fault.. not mine.. u say like kids leavin da house right??.. well if dat was da case.. Cap should've stepped up and not have daddy baby em.. like i do to every nigga that wanna blow up.. and dont wanna take it apon demselves to drop somthing.. or organize somthing...

Has anyone ever

made

Weekly votin
Set up Hardcore
Tag tournament
MIO tournament
D.R. title tournament
D.R. hardcore tournament
started da line break down..

lol.. katz sayin i dont organize shit.. U must be blind as u are.. why dont u steal my style of writing to while ya at it lol.. if u aint fully done dat yet.. dat goes to everyone too..tired of seein me in everyones verse when i aint write it.. den niggaz play me out poppin shit.. llike i aint done shit.. I should be one of the most respected niggaz in here for all i done to everyone.. in my crew or out my crew...

Cap
01-06-2007, 05:26 AM
Let Me Set Shit Straight, Who Begged To Be In Some Commission? You Crazy!? Why Would I Want To Be In A Crew "Run" By A Hypocrite? I Thought Commission Was For OG's Or Something Like That, Why Hasn't Ttown Been Offered A Position? Jinder/Summer Been Around For A Long Time Too, But Nah, You Give It To Kon!? (No Beef Intended Kon, But You Haven't Been Around That Long). The Last Time I Looked, You Aint Did Shit But Battle, Wheres Your Fucking Drops? 10 Drops!? Where? And As For Those Other Two, If I Told You What I Did With Them, It's Probably Get Your Pussy Wet Even More. The Fuck Do You Care Who Leaves CBM? You Weren't Active. You Had A Tourny, Big Deal. HOW THE FUCK DOES DOING TOURNIES BENEFIT A CREW? Sure You Brought A Belt Or Two, But Otherwise, It Aint Worth Shit. And As For Multi's, When The Fuck Did I Learn Under You? I Dont Even Do Multi's! And You Aint Respected Either Nigga, Everyone Pre-Meditated You Bitching And Moaning In This Thread About Us Leavin (Once Again: Fuck Do You Care?). I Predicted Shit Exactly, Three Posts Of Complaining With Big Ass Paragraphs. What The Fuck Do You Care? You DON'T Leave Feed, You DON'T Do Drops, You DON'T Do Anything But Battle, And You DIDN'T Benefit CBM For Any Other Reason But Putting Your Name In A Sig! You Couldve Benefited, But You Wasn't Doing Anything But Battling. And Besides Battling, Half Throughout '06 I Had More Battles To My Record Than You, Now Im Done With That Shit And You've Done Much More Than Catch Up, But Get The Fuck Off My Case For Not Jumping To Battle EVERYBODY On The Forum. U Helped Run Two Crews? I AIN'T SEEN YOU ORGANIZE ONE CBM DROP SINCE I WAS PUT ON! And Yes, N.A. Was Around Before I Joined CBM, Not Chopz And Sparx, Read Em And Weep.

Cap
01-06-2007, 05:29 AM
Whos talkin to cap???.. Me??? i dont think sooo..

Naw Nigga, Sam Is Official N.A. Now.

koncret
01-06-2007, 05:34 PM
No beef intended cap but when I first got to DR I dropped a track a day for bout 2 weeks straigh then took a break and did it again since then I have calmed down but I must say I got a few credintals like the MIO award I'm nominated for almost everything and when I drop poeple look for a classic and in commision I noticed everybody got a unique style and mine would fit in I agree that jinder and summer have been around a long time and have proven a lot but you got to remeber that they had beef and as for ttown I'm pretty sure he has been in fluxx mind cus he got skills no doubt but for a now entry I would make the best fit since I talk to fluxx and odin bout some personal stuff and I'm bout to start my heavy writin soon posably

Cap
01-06-2007, 05:48 PM
No beef intended cap but when I first got to DR I dropped a track a day for bout 2 weeks straigh then took a break and did it again since then I have calmed down but I must say I got a few credintals like the MIO award I'm nominated for almost everything and when I drop poeple look for a classic and in commision I noticed everybody got a unique style and mine would fit in I agree that jinder and summer have been around a long time and have proven a lot but you got to remeber that they had beef and as for ttown I'm pretty sure he has been in fluxx mind cus he got skills no doubt but for a now entry I would make the best fit since I talk to fluxx and odin bout some personal stuff and I'm bout to start my heavy writin soon posably

I Forgot Shadyzking Too, He's Been Around Forever.

Chopz
01-06-2007, 06:39 PM
"THERES NO COMUNICATION BETWEEN U CAP AND CHOPZ."

Say my name then at least say something truthfull.. there is ALOT of communication between me Cap and Sparx as we are in the same crew... And you want to talk about CBM.. I gave Ode a list of ideas and he chose some of them... U want to talk about no communication.. U ask me for verse and then drop songs without waiting for me... I don't get it.. I never dropped out of CBM and yet you want to put my name in bold as if you are having an argument with me? You talk about me breaking up the crew.. I didn't drop out... U talk about not taking control or leadership... When Odin was on break who tried to sort out collabos and take control of CBM ? ME!

BTW.. This is not out of Anger it is simply a case of retaliation and pointing things out.

JaTahChild01
01-06-2007, 10:10 PM
lol at cap saying shadyzking liek id ever let that happen.

Ttown MC
01-06-2007, 11:31 PM
lol ^^^ ya jokein odin shadyzking obviously the best out the fourm hahaha
nah tho fo real shady was aight when i had YG's before DR cam ehere but that shit died fast. An as for the commision an me that shit would be tight but kons right he know fluxx an odin better on a mor epersonal leavel i kno them cats strrickly from callabos an PM's lol. An cap jind an summer already in there clique wit guns, an push come to shove GKnQ still a force on here. one of the OG cliques from MIO. But fluxx holla at me if the time ever comes that youd want me in commision. an odin gotcha pm take ya time..1

Leon Fluxx
01-06-2007, 11:51 PM
Naw Nigga, Sam Is Official N.A. Now.

U sure about dat buddy....

I got a unifaction rollin thru.. Maybe Lil sam maybe not..
but i got three otha legends at peace dat when break bread soo..

And yea u right Kon.. u perfect for da Commission. .alot of niggaz would love to be in it.. I kno cap did.. along wit mad otha niggaz... Imean c'mon

Trubz
Loc
Free
iLLmatic

Oldskool classic legendz.. Battlin 5 years deep atleast.. Even though Free and ill are MIA.. doesnt give me da write to be fake and peace out my niggaz from NYC...

Middle Era

Fluxx
Odin
Gizzotti

New era
Koncret
????
????
????
???

thats a secret.. im always on top of my G.. soo dont trip.. Ttown.. where u on renegadez???
if soo holla at ya nigga..

Leon Fluxx
01-06-2007, 11:54 PM
Holla at me nigga.. Im game.. 07 we got somthing pleasant rollin thru..u got skillz nigga.. I mean i gotta talk to da rest of my niggaz but im sure we can get it poppin..
I didnt kno Sparx,Kon,Chopz either.. but i saw skill.. and datz somthing u cant deny.. If u loyal.. den im game.. but we gotta talk on da PM's kid.. can give everything away lol...
Holla at me on what u thinkin

Ttown MC
01-07-2007, 12:04 AM
yeah fluxx i was renagades for a minute. i hitchu up wit a PM...an i aint no kid bro lol

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 12:05 AM
THERE WASNT.. when did u and cap ever holla at me.. I ask u mad times to defend da title in a tag bout.. And u neva hollared back.. i dont give a fuck whos fault it is now.. do ya thang.. U wanna peace niggaz out.. afta I told u how to make a name!!!

what u dont remeber???

"Yoo fluxx how do i get niggaz to drop feedback on my drops"

Hey chopz i think u good.. and da way to get u started is doin a How da Rob an Emcee track...

U did it.. And u had 8 pages of feedback.. Am i right??? Help put u on.. den u bail on ya niggaz..

Yea i aint waitin ova a month for a track.. EVERY SINGLE TRACK.. U WERE DA LAST.. I aint odin.. I aint waitin FO NO ONE ON DIS SITE.. if u take ova a couple weeks fo a track.. its ya fault.. and u always say afta u read da collab u were supose to be on

"shit.. sorry guys.. I was busy and i didnt get u da track.. Which i had it on time" or some shit like dat...

Communication was lost on ya end.. sorry buddy.. u can say w/e u kno datz tru cuz i can prob find da tracks if dere on here if u wanna take it a step futher.. u were da one takin foreva not me..

speakin of communication.. if u read.. cap said i aint talk to him in ova 2 months.. I got PM's in my box from 2 ta 3 weeks ago.. askin whens he gonna put out my two verses i gave him ova 4 months ago.. YET I CANT ORGANIZE lol.. Ya niggas really need to man up and say.. I didnt wanna be in CBM.. not make some bullshit excuses im callin u out on...
Considering i was in Harlem da Last two weeks.. cap was one of da last niggaz i PM'ed lol..

and isnt Cap kno for sayin "im lazy as hell to send verses"

i think everyone will back me up dat cap said dat to everyone atleast once or twice..

I mean chopz u take foreva to hand out verses.. and cap neva wants to put verses to work.. i hope NA goes well fo ya niggaz.. Only reason u gon drop now is to try and prove me wrong.. but it wont last when u go back to school..

this aint my life.. I do audio for a livin and hustle to pay bills.. soo Im happy a brotha like u is in school.. but this is where i practice for my job.. i kno how niggaz are gon get..

Really when were Odin and Fluxx ever gon for more then a month???
U should put out collabz.. why should me and odin have to organize shit.. we all bosses.. If u wanna step up and be a boss den show some leadership.. Yea nigga cap is sayin dont organize shit too lol..
U gon say dat too??

Im gon fo two weeks and niggaz cant hold up it seems.. I mean ive been gon fo a week or two in da past and u held ova.. DATZ WHY THERE WILL NEVA BE A NIGGA IN DA COMMISSION in TWO CREWS.. niggaz want power and try to ova do da real crew.. but it dont bother me..

Im rollin wit my real niggaz
Loc Odin Trubz Kon and a few more.. datz all i need.. I dont need no niggaz in a click dat have dey own lil click in da click.. cuz it fucks shit up..

"THERES NO COMUNICATION BETWEEN U CAP AND CHOPZ."

Say my name then at least say something truthfull.. there is ALOT of communication between me Cap and Sparx as we are in the same crew... And you want to talk about CBM.. I gave Ode a list of ideas and he chose some of them... U want to talk about no communication.. U ask me for verse and then drop songs without waiting for me... I don't get it.. I never dropped out of CBM and yet you want to put my name in bold as if you are having an argument with me? You talk about me breaking up the crew.. I didn't drop out... U talk about not taking control or leadership... When Odin was on break who tried to sort out collabos and take control of CBM ? ME!

BTW.. This is not out of Anger it is simply a case of retaliation and pointing things out.

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 12:07 AM
And u got nothing to be mad about.. U peaced us out.. or atleast u choose NA ova CBM..

U picked 2 niggaz ova 10 niggaz.. real showmenship
soo ur tellin me

If sparx and chopz would've stayed.. u think we would be havin dis conversation..
quote from chopz
"You talk about me breaking up the crew.."

yea everyone dat left broke up da crew.. we werent gonan keep it gonna afta my "real niggaz" bounced..

Cap
01-07-2007, 12:08 AM
U sure about dat buddy....

I got a unifaction rollin thru.. Maybe Lil sam maybe not..
but i got three otha legends at peace dat when break bread soo..

And yea u right Kon.. u perfect for da Commission. .alot of niggaz would love to be in it.. I kno cap did.. along wit mad otha niggaz... Imean c'mon

Trubz
Loc
Free
iLLmatic

Oldskool classic legendz.. Battlin 5 years deep atleast.. Even though Free and ill are MIA.. doesnt give me da write to be fake and peace out my niggaz from NYC...

Middle Era

Fluxx
Odin
Gizzotti

New era
Koncret
????
????
????
???

thats a secret.. im always on top of my G.. soo dont trip.. Ttown.. where u on renegadez???
if soo holla at ya nigga..

Quite Sure, Don't Try And Act Like You Behind The Scenes On Some Shit, Sam Showe Me The PM Today "Oh, I See You Got N.A. In Ur Sig" - Fluxx. So You Know As Well As I Do Dude Is N.A.

Cap
01-07-2007, 12:11 AM
DATZ WHY THERE WILL NEVA BE A NIGGA IN DA COMMISSION in TWO CREWS..

U Two Days Ago You And Odin Were In Both CBM/Commiss

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 12:19 AM
Yea Ones And Og Click.. Wit Legendz In.. Reppin Cbm Aswell.. All One Fam.. When Loc And Freeway And Illmatic Were On.. Dey Repped Ya Niggaz Two.. Dey Didnt Turn Dey Backs On Ya.. Cbm/commission Is One Fam..

Datz Da Difference.. U Had An Agenda.. U Came On Cbm For How Long?? And Decided To Take Da Niggaz From Cbm And Make Ya Own.. Plain And Simple..

Commission/cbm Is One Crew Pretty Much.. I Dont Like Callin It Dat.. But Its A Sepration From Da Niggaz Datz Been On Here From A Year.. And 5 Years.. A Sepration Of Og's And Da New Blood..
If U Dont Understand By Now.. U Shouldve Neva Came In.. Its Quiet Clear..
Only Nigga In Two Crewz Was Odin.. Cuz He Wasnt Real Real Oldschool.. But He Had Da Organization To Run It.. And I Stuck To Tha Commission Only.. Cuz Those Are My Niggaz From Way Back.. And I Just Dont Bail On Niggaz.. In My Neighbor Hood Datz Just As Bad As A Snitch To Me.. And As Bad As A Biter On Da Net In My Eyes..it Aint Da First Time Though.. Smokii Tried It.. Wit A Good Squad.. And Failed.. Soo Do Ya Thang.. Will Always Be Here.. Cuz Da Real Niggaz Will Always Rep Eachotha Till Dey Gon....

Cap
01-07-2007, 12:24 AM
Yea Ones And Og Click.. Wit Legendz In.. Reppin Cbm Aswell.. All One Fam.. When Loc And Freeway And Illmatic Were On.. Dey Repped Ya Niggaz Two.. Dey Didnt Turn Dey Backs On Ya.. Cbm/commission Is One Fam..

Datz Da Difference.. U Had An Agenda.. U Came On Cbm For How Long?? And Decided To Take Da Niggaz From Cbm And Make Ya Own.. Plain And Simple..

Commission/cbm Is One Crew Pretty Much.. I Dont Like Callin It Dat.. But Its A Sepration From Da Niggaz Datz Been On Here From A Year.. And 5 Years.. A Sepration Of Og's And Da New Blood..
If U Dont Understand By Now.. U Shouldve Neva Came In.. Its Quiet Clear..
Only Nigga In Two Crewz Was Odin.. Cuz He Wasnt Real Real Oldschool.. But He Had Da Organization To Run It.. And I Stuck To Tha Commission Only.. Cuz Those Are My Niggaz From Way Back.. And I Just Dont Bail On Niggaz.. In My Neighbor Hood Datz Just As Bad As A Snitch To Me.. And As Bad As A Biter On Da Net In My Eyes..it Aint Da First Time Though.. Smokii Tried It.. Wit A Good Squad.. And Failed.. Soo Do Ya Thang.. Will Always Be Here.. Cuz Da Real Niggaz Will Always Rep Eachotha Till Dey Gon....

I Didn't Have To Join CBM To Get Sparx, Chopz Or Sam. Chopz Was My Boy For A Long Time Before He Even Came To DR, Adn Another Crew With Just us Two Was Formed Before Ether Of Us Joined CBM. Another Duo Group Between Sparx And Chopz Was Formed While I Was Gone, When I Got Back We Made It A Trio And THEN I Joined CBM, Sam Was My Boy Before CBM Aswell. So I Didnt Need To Join And Leave, If They Wanted To Leave, They WWould've On Their Own, Just Like Sparx Just Did, He Was As Unhappy As I Was, Odin Was Gone/Kon Wasnt Too Active/You Aint Active But In Battles/Cbm Leaves Little To None Feed. So, There Wasnt Any Backing There, We Left On Our Own.

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 12:29 AM
Quite Sure, Don't Try And Act Like You Behind The Scenes On Some Shit, Sam Showe Me The PM Today "Oh, I See You Got N.A. In Ur Sig" - Fluxx. So You Know As Well As I Do Dude Is N.A.

WHO KNOS.. FROM WHAT I HEARD IT AINT OFFICIAL YET..

ITS LIKE PASSIN UP ON BEIN IN DEATHROW IN DA GLORY DAYS.. I MEAN DA REAL RECORD LABEL.. WHEN DEY RAN RAP..

IF HE IN YA CREW.. WHY U WORRYIN???
IM JUST SPEAKIN FACTS OF WHAT I'VE BEEN ON...
HOW I HELP OTHA NIGGAZ INSTEAD OF MYSELF.. I AINT NEED TO PUT MYSELF ON.. IM NOT GREEDY...
I HELP EVERYONE GET A PIECE OF THE PIE.. I THINK SPARX CHOPZ AND DA REST WILL AGREE WIT DAT.. CUZ IF I DIDNT.. WHY WOULD I HELP EM WIT LETS SAY..
DEY FIRST CLICK..
OR DEY FIRST TRACK TO GET NOTICED.. OR W/E ELSE..
IM NOT TALKIN ON BULLSHIT.. ITS DA TRUTH..

U MAKIN UP BULLSHIT AND ITS PISSIN ME OFF.. IM COMING WIT FACTS..

U SAY I DONT COMMUNICATE..
BUT HOW MANY TIMES U SAY WHEN I ASK FO A COLLAB
"IM LAZY AS FUCK"

OR CHOPZ SAID U DROP TRACKS WIT OUT ME..

HOW LONG DID I WAIT????

I MEAN YA NIGGAZ POINT ME OUT LIKE IM DA BAD ONE.. CONSIDERING ALL DA SHIT I DID FO ALOT OF PEOPLE DAT MOST OF YA NIGGAZ FORGET ABOUT..

LIKE I DONT ORGANIZE...
SHIT DO U KNO I WAS ONE OF DA FIRST TO DO CATAGORY BREAK DOWN OR LINE BY LINE BREAK DOWNS???
CUZ WHEN I CAME ON FOCUS WILL TELL U LOC WILL TELL U.. IT WASNT LIKE HOW IT IS TODAY...

OR U SAID I AINT ORGANIZE SHIT...

WHO DA FUCK DID ALL DESE TOURNAMENTS SUCCESSFUL...

MIO CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
DEATHROW CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT
DEATHROW TAG TOURNAMENT
MIO HARDCORE TOURNAMENT
DEATHROW HARDCORE TOURNAMENT
COUPLE INTERVIEWS
&
WEEKLY RANKIN
FORUM BATTLES.

U GOT MORE DEN DAT ON YA LIST???
I'D LOVE TO SEE IT...
SEE I TALK WIT FACTS.. SOO MAYBE U SHOULD TAKE BACK DA SHIT U SAID ON ORGANIZATION CUZ U OBVIOSULY WRONG.. UNLESS U DID MO DEN DAT WHICH SAYS IM A POUR LEADER..

Cap
01-07-2007, 12:33 AM
Like I Said Before, Battling Does Nothing For A Crew But Add Belts To A couple Members. And Fuck What YoU Heard, Sam been CBM Officcial.

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 12:37 AM
WHEN U SAY WE DIDNT GIVE U FEEDBACK.. SHOW ME DIS.. I MEAN OTHA DEN DA PAST MONTH.. I AINT.. CHOPZ HAS BEEN MIA WIT SCHOOL.. SOO HE GAVE MORE FEEDBACK DEN ME IN DA PAST MONTHS.. LOL..I GOT A RAP CAREER IM TRYIN TO PRUSUE.. I MEAN.. IF U AND HAPPY MAKE YASELF HAPPY I AINT YA MOTHER.. I MEAN DAMN.. LIKE WHY IS IT ME DAT HAS TO DO EVERYTHING...

U SAID CBM DIDNT GIVE U FEEDBACK..
DEN U SAYIN CHOPZ,SPARX DIDNT GIVE U FEEDBACK EITHER.. SOO YA CONTRADICTIN YASELF.. CUZ DEN U LEFT WIT DA PROBLEM.. I GAVE EVERYONE FEEDBACK...

SORRY THIS IS A BATTLE THREAD.. I REMEMBER WHEN U CAME ON HERE WIT YA OTHA NAME.. DROP JUST BASIC RHYMES.. MAYBE DATZ WHY U DONT LIKE BATTLIN.. U DEF IMPROVED.. BUT THIS IS A BATTLE THREAD.. IF U WANNA WRITE LYRICS ALL DAY LONG AND DROP EM EVERY DAY.. AND EXPECT PEOPLE TO GIVE FEEDBACK ON DA SAME LYRICS AS YESTERDAY.. U CRAZY.. I CAN GIVE A FUCK ABOUT FEEDBACK NOW.. I DONT DO IT FO YA NIGGAZ.. I DO IT FO MYSELF.. ITS FO MY ENJOYMENT PUTTIN NIGGAZ ON DA SAME TRACK.. NOT EVERYONE ELSE READIN IT..
ITS A BATTLE THREAD.. NOT A COLLAB THREAD..
i RATHER SEE A BATTLE EVERYDAY WIT REAL COMPETITON.. DEN DA SAME COUPLE PEOPLE COLLABIN WIT DA SAME STUFF EVERYDAY.. PLAIN AND SIMPLE..
IMMA BATTLER.. IM ON HERE TO BATTLE. I MADE MY NAME BY BATTLIN.. I GOT NIGGAZ REPSECT BY BATTLIN.. AND EVERYONE TRIES TO GET DAT WITOUT BATTLIN NOW A DAYS.. ITS HILARIOUS.. THIS IS A FUCKIN BATTLE THREAD..
WHEN DEATHROW OPENS BACK UP.. I MIGHT GO THERE.. CUZ IT WILL BE PURE.. NIGGAZ SEE A BATTLE THREAD AND GO ON TO BATTLE..
DONT GET ME WRONG I LIKE COLLABIN.. BUT.. I DONT NEED TO COLLAB EVERYDAY WIT DA SAME PEOPLE ON A SIMILAR TOPIC..I AINT SEEN NOTHING CREATIVE LATELY...I SEE ALOT OF DEEP VERSES.. WHICH EVERYONE DOES..
I LIKE REMIXES.. CUZ ITS CREATIVE TO PUT A SPIN ON A TRACK WIT YA OWN STYLE THAT EVERYONE HAS HEARD.. AND CAN RELATE.. DATZ WHY I DO A LOT OF REMIXES.. I SAVE MY ORGINAL SHIT FOR MY MIXTAPES AND SOON TO COME LP..

IM JUST SAYIN .. WHEN DA GOING GETS TOUGH.. U DONT BOUNCE ON NIGGAZ...

SOO IT GETS ROCKY FO A MONTH OR TWO.. U DIP ON DA NIGGAZ DAT ALWAYS HAD YA BACK??? WTF IS DAT SHIT...

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Like I Said Before, Battling Does Nothing For A Crew But Add Belts To A couple Members. And Fuck What YoU Heard, Sam been CBM Officcial.

DONT TELL ME WHERE SAM WAS.. ME AND ODIN BOTH THOUGHT ABOUT IT.. AND GOT EM IN.. LOL.. U TELLIN ME.. LIKE HE AINT OFFICIAL.. I MEAN HE WASNT IN LONG.. SOOOWHAT CAN U SAY...

AND I DUNNO MAN.. IF U THINK BATLTIN DOES NOTHING FO A CREW.. HOW DOES DA CREW GET RESPECT.. BY DROPPIN COLLABS?? YEA BUT WHERES THE COMPETITION.. AND HOW CAN U COMPARE SOMEONES COLLAB WIT ANOTHER.. ITS NOT LIKE U GONNA HEAD TO HEAD.. OR A DISS TRACK BACK AND FORTH..

SOOO I DUNNO WHAT U TALKIN ABOUT U BEEN ON HERE LONG.. IF U DONT THINK BATTLIN HELPS IMPROVE YA SKILL AND CREW AND COMPETITON.. THEN I DUNNO WHAT DOES.. BUT I DEF KNO AND I THINK EVERY OG WILL AGREE DEY GOT DERE REP FROM BATTLIN.. NOT COLLABIN...

FOCUS
LOC
TROUBLE
ENZYME
KILLA4HIRE (MOS DEF FO HIM.. CUZ NIGGAZ DIDNT GIVE HIM RESPECT CUZ HE DIDNT COME REAL HARD IN TRACKS.. BUT IF U BATTLE HIM.. HE BECOMES A SUPER SPITTER AND SOME SHIT LIKE DAT LOL...

I THINK EVERY NIGGA ON HERE GOT DERE REP FROM BATTLIN
WHY U THINK CBM WAS TIGHT.. AND ALOT OF NIGGAZ THOUGH IT WAS RAW

CHOPZ WAS GOOD AT BATTLIN
ODIN WAS
I WAS
AND EVERYONE ELSE WAS
SOO IF U DONT THINK U GET RESPECT FROM BATTLIN AND IMPROVIN YA SKILLZ U BUGGIN...

HOW DID WE GET REP OVA UNTOUCHABLEZ??? COLLABIN LOL..

Cap
01-07-2007, 12:43 AM
You Don't Leave Feed, Sparx Told me He Aint Seen You In His Drops Except One Recent One, Chopz Says He Don't See You, And I Know The Same For Me. CBM Leaves No Feed! You Don't, Kon Hasn't Been, Odin is Is Understandingly Busy With School. Fluxx, If You Have The Time To Leave All These Complaint Messages, You Have Time To Leave Feed. And I See More Drops ON The Board Than Battles, So Obv. People Prefer Drops, The D.R. Place Was Called Th Battle Corner Too, But We Still Did Drops There.

And Since When Have You Had My Back?

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 12:57 AM
You Don't Leave Feed, Sparx Told me He Aint Seen You In His Drops Except One Recent One, Chopz Says He Don't See You, And I Know The Same For Me. CBM Leaves No Feed! You Don't, Kon Hasn't Been, Odin is Is Understandingly Busy With School. Fluxx, If You Have The Time To Leave All These Complaint Messages, You Have Time To Leave Feed. And I See More Drops ON The Board Than Battles, So Obv. People Prefer Drops, The D.R. Place Was Called Th Battle Corner Too, But We Still Did Drops There.

And Since When Have You Had My Back?

YOOO GOT CHECK YA LAST DROPS IN DA PAST MONTH.. SOO U BAIL CUZ I DIDNT GIVE U FEEDBACK FOR A MONTH.. WHAT DA FUCK ABOUT DA LAST YEAR???

Yea whats that tellin u.. people are bored as shit wit da drops.. i dont leave fucking feed on everything..
yea thats my quote.. if u have time to leave messages u got time to drop.. but i always am ready to drop.. i sent u two verses... and how long it take u to drop it??? STILL AINT FUCKIN DROPPED!!!
but dont dropp em now.. cuz i aint ever fuckin wit ya on a track again.. shit already went to otha niggaz dat dont sleep on a verse for two months..

da board?? who da fuck is da board????

maybe its cuz niggaz aint good at battlin.. and are scared to loss.. maybe datz why dey dont wanna battle.. cuz dey cant put da money were dere mouth is and get real respect.. maybe datz why.. maybe everyone wants a pointless success on here witout going thru da trialz and tribulations.. datz what i see..
soo what.. u think niggaz just win titles just to hold em and neva defend em??? lol.. u kiddin me.. I chopz defends any of his three titles soon.. sorry to be callin u out agian chopz.. but i've been tellin u lately.. why have em if u aint gonna defend em????
u aint gonna agree wit dat chopz???

dont try changin da style of da boards how dey been fo 5 years cuz ya niggaz are on ya rebellion style and shit...
it aint gon happen...
im not gonna stop u.. but datz what it is..
if u want re recognition on dis site.. u battle.. deres no otha way.. cuz dat is da only way...

honestly.. what gives u respect competiton skill on dis site??? collabz.. please.. just cuz da new bloods on here.. dont mean its like dat.. ur lookin at one week.. deres been several battles goin on...

I had one wit sam
Kon had some
nick had some
bagz had some
odin been lookin to battle focus
lil latin has been battlin everyone tryin atleast
flash been battlin..

MAJORITY IS BATTLIN

XCEPT YA NIGGAZ WHO THINK BATTLIN AINT SHIT.. and u the only one backin it up...cuz i like to hear chopz or sparx say dey didnt get respect from battlin.. or competition. .or skill...

i dont look at da forum as one week..

cuz one month could have 4 pages.. and two hours could have 4 pages.. it all depends.. sites have up and downs.. but u dont bail when its on a down.. cuz den everyone would've bounced out of dere crew at one point or another..

i dont give a fuck what u say.. cuz im gon for two weeks i havnt been active and giving feedback in da past couple months.. imma get ya threads and show u in da past couple months..

Cap
01-07-2007, 01:02 AM
NONE Of The Above Is Even Contradicting My Statements Or Having Anything To Do With Them.

Cap
01-07-2007, 01:07 AM
This Nigga Stupid As Shit, Pulls Up 3 Or Four Drops From Like The First 3 Pages And I Can Pull Up 5 From The FRONT Page Where Theres No Feed. Shut Up, Hypocrite.

Chopz
01-07-2007, 05:35 AM
Fluxx you honestly do chat shit.. I'm talking to Sparx about the Topical when I can.. Nobody has challenged us for the titles and came through on it and if you are going to keep monaing maybe I won't give you that title shot on DR like I said I will.. Because obviously you want me to defend a title from another site on this one.. Check yourself man... And yes I got respect from Skill.. Not battling.. I have only had about 4/5 battles since I have been on DR/MIO... And Fluxx.. You talking about my titles right? You got a Tag-Team belt... DEFEND THAT SHIT.

Chopz
01-07-2007, 05:49 AM
And Fluxx one thing you have to get to grips with or at least acknowledge one day is.. Not everybody here is like you.. Are skills are not all based around battling.. You act as if... People don't need to write songs... You act as if it is all about battling... "Yo u niggaz needto start battling and get this site more active," "Yo, man we need to get more battles in here,"

"DATZ WHY THERE WILL NEVA BE A NIGGA IN DA COMMISSION in TWO CREWS.."

Just so you know.. When Odin was charge of CBM... He was also in Commission?

POC Was Here
01-07-2007, 11:03 AM
Why The Fuck Do You Keep Saying That "Oh Dudes Wanted Power So They Made Their Own Crew" Son, Ain't Nobody In N.A. Got More Power Than The Next Member So How Did Cap Gain Power From Leaving One Crew To Concentrate On Another?

And Battling Ain't Nothing Major, Especially On This Board Cause It's Impossible To Get Votes For The Most Part.

JaTahChild01
01-07-2007, 11:35 AM
Im just gon watch yall talk and correct yall when you wrong...Cap thats bullshit saying part of why you guys left is cuz cbm dont give feedback cuz You yourself dont EVER give feed, at leats not on anything I write lol. I happen to know me and chopz always give long breakdowns when we got time and KOn and fluxx are decent at feedback when they are around as well. I'd actually say outta the crew YOU were the worst at feedback so its not fair to throw that on fluxx...but...idc, thats how it is if u busy you busy and dont have time to leave feed cant knock that.

Summer_heat
01-07-2007, 01:59 PM
lol ^^^ ya jokein odin shadyzking obviously the best out the fourm hahaha
nah tho fo real shady was aight when i had YG's before DR cam ehere but that shit died fast. An as for the commision an me that shit would be tight but kons right he know fluxx an odin better on a mor epersonal leavel i kno them cats strrickly from callabos an PM's lol. An cap jind an summer already in there clique wit guns, an push come to shove GKnQ still a force on here. one of the OG cliques from MIO. But fluxx holla at me if the time ever comes that youd want me in commision. an odin gotcha pm take ya time..1

yup yup GKnQ baby, we longest running active crew on THIS site.
even if theres only officialy on MIO ever been 4 members, me n Jinder have repped that shit since years now, so its still goin.

so i dont know what u guys talkin bout Fluxx r Odin takin us in, we never asked nor wished to be, we got our own thing! And im pretty sure Odin knows that, so it wud have been useless to ever ask us.

Cap
01-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Nobodies Knocking Your Skill, And Why Do YoU Focus So Much On Battling? Shit, You Know I Could Battle And Win Them Left And Right, But Text Battling Is Boring. Of COurse I Wanted To Leave, Y'all Didnt Kick Me Out Lol.

FuckThePolice
01-07-2007, 06:10 PM
fluxx wassup? u wanted me to holla at u so talk to a nigga.

lilsam
01-07-2007, 06:24 PM
pm hIM^^^^