PDA

View Full Version : Old Spits

FranchizeTheKid
01-04-2007, 04:58 AM
This Verse Was From A Battle I Had With A Cat Named "Rockwilder", Dude Was From Pakistan And Kept Saying Shit Like "TALIBAN ITS ALL ABOUT IRAQ WE KNOCKED YOUR BITCH ASS TOWERS DOWN" I Told Him If I Win Then He Leaves The Forum

This Cat Could Be "Blowin' Up His Bombs", And I Could Still Rock WILDER/
If This Was "Fight Klub", I'd "Take Ya Money Like A Baby Mom In Court" After The Child Birth/
You Come On The Forum, Say I'm Weak Without Seein' Me Spit/
I'm Basically An "Ant Bully", You Just A Flea Tick/
Ya Talkin' Bout "Taliban", But You Aint Dipset Bitch/
You "Al Qaeda Wannabe", I Can Really Beleive You When You Say You Went From "RAGS" To Rich/(All That Oil Ya Got)
That Last Line Was "Personal", So I Probably Left Him Sobbin'/
I Killed Him With My Four, So Abide By Our Agreement, And "Disappear" From The Forum Faster Than "Bin Laden"/

A Battle With A Cat Named Young 50, The Name Is Self Explanatory For The First Punch And The Devour Your Vocals Bar, The Only Win On The Site He Had Was Against One Of His Own Crew Members Then He Got Banned For Biting Against ME

So You A Young "50" Eh, Dude You Better "Back~Down"/
You'll Get "Massacred" In The Process, They'll Crown Me For Gettin' Rid Of Ya Wack~Sound/
This Guy Wanna See What I Got, I'll "Show Him Up" Like All Of His Dates/
He Rap Like He A Gangsta, But Truth Is He Fake Like "Flea Market" Bapes/
I Got Mad Hunger For Da Game Like "Etheopians", So I'm A Quickly Devour~Ya~Vocals/
Cuz The Only Win You Eva Got, You Had To Battle~Ya~Own~Crew/
You Lame Fuck, I'll Gladly Give You A Loss/
Cuz After This, You'll Wanna Get "Rid Of Me" Like A Fucked Up Boss/
Yeah I'm "Mad Dope" So Call Me "Pissed~Off~[b]Drugs"/
I'll Have You Scared To Death When I Rip~Off~Slugs
Like, "He's A Danger To The Site", Naw Son, I Ain't No Virus/
Get Outta Here, I Hear Burger King Is Hirin'/

Here's A Battle I Had With A Cat Named BuckTheWorld

It Goes 'One Two Three", By The Next Kick Drum, You Got A Flat Line/
Ya Can't Spit "Like Ya Mouth Was Dry", You "All Talk" Like A Chat Line/
Dis Dude Faker Than "Product At The Swap Meat", Counterfeit/
I'm A Finish You Fast Like An "Olympic Race", You Won't Be Able To Counter Quick/
You'll Get Ripped Like "Toilet Paper", Cuz I'm Takin A Shit On You/
You Had A Flyer Out, Anyone One Who Saw It Was On Some "Mike Jones Shit, Was Like Who?/
You Confused Like A "Weatherman", It Might Be Sunny(Nope Not For You In This Battle) Or No It Might Rain/
I'll Show You "Where The Chrome Is At" Like You Came To Pick Up Ya Fixed Bike Frame/
Once You "Meet Me", You'll Be Able To Say You "Saw Stars Both Ways" Proudly, Like You Stared At Night/
I Have To Warn You Though, You'll Be "Blind" When You Look At "My Wrist", Man It's Beyond Bright/
I Must Be A "Indian Hustla" I Can Make It Rain, In A Block Drought/
I'm A "Stop It Before Round 2 Occurs", Just Like A "First Round Technical Knockout"/

And The Last One, I Had A Battle With A Dude Named Coltun, He Had A Crew With Some Dudes That Had A Group Battle Against Some Dudes Named The KroniK Krew, And They Lost, His Crew Members Were L3athaL And Mic, Punches Explained...

Just Like "Billy Joel", You Oughta Know By Now/
Cuz Jus Like "Slow Mo", You Gonna Take Mic And Lethal's Dick, "Blow By Blow" Pal/
You Wack Bitch, The Flow Is Illmatic, I Got You "Bitin' Ya Nails", Winnin' Battles Is A Bad Habit/
Yeah They Called Me "Hustler MC", You A "Yung JocStrap", I Got That "Dope Boy Magic/
You "Make Up" Ya Life Like The Faces Of A "Geisha Or Moulin Rouge", I'm A Eat You Up Like "Lady Marmalade"/
Aint No Stoppin' My "Fire", I'm "Blowin' Up", Like Grenades/
My Rhymes Is Bold, Yours Is "Bent And Italicized"/
I Rock "Lebrons" Cuz I'm A "King" On The "Court", So You Gonna "Lose Ya Case", You Aint Got No Alibi/
I'll Have You "Married To The Ground", So You'll "Reminisce On Ya Life", Put Ya In The Box Made Out Of "The Wood"/
Winnin' This Battle Against Me Is Gonna Be "Hard", Just Like The Hood"/
Yeah I Said "8, Like A Fitness Trainer Tellin You "How Many Glasses of Water A Day"/
But I'll Drop 7, Ya Rhymes Is "Stupid, And I Aint Even Tell You To Go Dumb, Like E-40 From Da Bay/
Well I'm A Explain This To You Clear Like "Big L" Did Slang In Ebonics/
Cuz When You Battled Kamikaze, That's The Only Time I Will See Somebody Get "Smoked By KroniK"/

Nothing Spectacular But Some Old Writtens, I Might Get Inspired To Do Some More Later In Life

MAW
01-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Man, nobody want to know bout your motherfuckin battles! it's just a waste of space

BlackStar
01-04-2007, 03:18 PM
wow Maw, you can learn a lot from him!

Very nice battle verses FTK! Your similes and wordplays are very good!

So You A Young "50" Eh, Dude You Better "Back~Down"/
You'll Get "Massacred" In The Process, They'll Crown Me For Gettin' Rid Of Ya Wack~Sound/
lol!

You'll Get Ripped Like "Toilet Paper", Cuz I'm Takin A Shit On You/
hahahahaha!!!

You "Make Up" Ya Life Like The Faces Of A "Geisha Or Moulin Rouge", I'm A Eat You Up Like "Lady Marmalade"
very creative!!!

damn! You should battle here FTK!!! Start with MAW, could be a good practice for both ;)

POC Was Here
01-04-2007, 04:23 PM

Very nice battle verses FTK! Your similes and wordplays are very good!

lol!

hahahahaha!!!

very creative!!!

damn! You should battle here FTK!!! Start with MAW, could be a good practice for both ;)

Franchize Learned From The Best....... Me!!! Lol

:drunk:

POC Was Here
01-04-2007, 04:23 PM
Man, nobody want to know bout your motherfuckin battles! it's just a waste of space

Die, You Wack Piece Of Shit

Chopz
01-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Franchize.. I rlli do not like the first one. It is probably the weakest up there... And POC.. He learned from the second best, you learned from the best.

LIL-LATINO MC
01-04-2007, 08:04 PM
and you think this cat can beat me, he don't even rhyme in line and bad flow, some part is good, but most are them weak in my opnion,but keep doing your things on rapping

FranchizeTheKid
01-05-2007, 01:00 AM
and you think this cat can beat me, he don't even rhyme in line and bad flow, some part is good, but most are them weak in my opnion,but keep doing your things on rapping

Are You And MAW The Same Person?

Cap
01-05-2007, 01:16 AM
Franchize.. I rlli do not like the first one. It is probably the weakest up there... And POC.. He learned from the second best, you learned from the best.

But Wait.......You Learned From Me.

POC Was Here
01-05-2007, 10:36 AM
But Wait.......You Learned From Me.

Lol

:drunk:

POC Was Here
01-05-2007, 10:36 AM

Kill Yourself, Quickly.

lilsam
01-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Latin

FTP would murda u ....

He'd murder me 2

flow a bit off but everything else is amazing

MAW
01-05-2007, 01:33 PM

yeah maybe I should chill the fuck and maybe I should not make any member to my enemy.......peace

MAW
01-05-2007, 01:38 PM
This Cat Could Be "Blowin' Up His Bombs", And I Could Still Rock WILDER/
If This Was "Fight Klub", I'd "Take Ya Money Like A Baby Mom In Court" After The Child Birth/

mmmmh........ is "wilder" and "Child birth" a rhyme??

Sparx
01-05-2007, 01:42 PM
it can b when spoken, but on paper no

koncret
01-05-2007, 02:15 PM
naw sparx that just dont flow lol

FranchizeTheKid
01-05-2007, 06:38 PM
It Rhymes...

Sparx
01-05-2007, 06:43 PM
naw sparx that just dont flow lol

nah not necessarily Kon... u gotta take a lotta stuff into account... some ppl could make that rhyme depending on how they speak if they hav a drawl or an accent or sumthin

FranchizeTheKid
01-05-2007, 07:21 PM
It Rhymes God Dammit, And Latin, You Can't Talk About Bad Flow, That Shit Is Ironic Coming From You, You Can Be 2 Years Older Than Me But The Way You Talk, It Seems Like You Still Got A 10 Year Old Mindstate With That Shit You Consider To Be Hot, And MAW Is Officially A Fan Of Mine, He Only Drops In The Cypher When I Do And Replies To Everything I Say, I Dub You Thee Stanley!

And POC, Should I Post Our Tag Team Battle?

LIL-LATINO MC
01-05-2007, 07:34 PM
? make sense kid

Ttown MC
01-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Just Like "Billy Joel", You Oughta Know By Now/
Cuz Jus Like "Slow Mo", You Gonna Take Mic And Lethal's Dick, "Blow By Blow" Pal/
You Wack Bitch, The Flow Is Illmatic, I Got You "Bitin' Ya Nails", Winnin' Battles Is A Bad Habit/
Yeah They Called Me "Hustler MC", You A "Yung JocStrap", I Got That "Dope Boy Magic/
You "Make Up" Ya Life Like The Faces Of A "Geisha Or Moulin Rouge", I'm A Eat You Up Like "Lady Marmalade"/
Aint No Stoppin' My "Fire", I'm "Blowin' Up", Like Grenades/
My Rhymes Is Bold, Yours Is "Bent And Italicized"/
I Rock "Lebrons" Cuz I'm A "King" On The "Court", So You Gonna "Lose Ya Case", You Aint Got No Alibi/
I'll Have You "Married To The Ground", So You'll "Reminisce On Ya Life", Put Ya In The Box Made Out Of "The Wood"/
Winnin' This Battle Against Me Is Gonna Be "Hard", Just Like The Hood"/
Yeah I Said "8, Like A Fitness Trainer Tellin You "How Many Glasses of Water A Day"/
But I'll Drop 7, Ya Rhymes Is "Stupid, And I Aint Even Tell You To Go Dumb, Like E-40 From Da Bay/
Well I'm A Explain This To You Clear Like "Big L" Did Slang In Ebonics/
Cuz When You Battled Kamikaze, That's The Only Time I Will See Somebody Get "Smoked By KroniK"/

easily my fav verse outta the three...why dont you battle more here? set one up we need hte battles ehre anyway. you skills seem pretty good always room for improvement by everyone so keep at it an keep developing. 1

FranchizeTheKid
01-05-2007, 08:36 PM
I'm Writing My Verse For Lil Latino Right Now

Ttown MC
01-05-2007, 08:41 PM
my bad i aint nkno you two was battlein aight then cool keep up wit the battles

FranchizeTheKid
01-05-2007, 08:43 PM
It's Okay, I Only Made The Thread Today, Verse Will be Posted Up Within Then Next 5 Minutes Cuz I'm On The Last Two Bars

POC Was Here
01-06-2007, 08:13 AM
It Rhymes God Dammit, And Latin, You Can't Talk About Bad Flow, That Shit Is Ironic Coming From You, You Can Be 2 Years Older Than Me But The Way You Talk, It Seems Like You Still Got A 10 Year Old Mindstate With That Shit You Consider To Be Hot, And MAW Is Officially A Fan Of Mine, He Only Drops In The Cypher When I Do And Replies To Everything I Say, I Dub You Thee Stanley!

And POC, Should I Post Our Tag Team Battle?

Nah, Just Leave It.

Cap
01-07-2007, 01:10 AM
No Fluxx Feed.

Summer_heat
01-07-2007, 01:47 PM
^so what. give ur feed if u want, ytf u goin around postin this in ery thread?! im sure hes capable of givin his own feed if he wants to, u jus give ur own, insteada doin useless posts.

POC Was Here
01-07-2007, 01:49 PM
^so what. give ur feed if u want, ytf u goin around postin this in ery thread?! im sure hes capable of givin his own feed if he wants to, u jus give ur own, insteada doin useless posts.

Fluxx Is Doing The Exact Same Thing.

Summer_heat
01-07-2007, 01:54 PM
funny, how i aint seen it in any thread so far... but thanks, still if one of ems bein a prick dont mean the other has to be one.

FranchizeTheKid
01-07-2007, 02:02 PM
Why Don't Cap And Fluxx Battle And Shut The Fuck Up Because All They're Doing Is Flooding The Forum

POC Was Here
01-07-2007, 02:07 PM
Why Don't Cap And Fluxx Battle And Shut The Fuck Up Because All They're Doing Is Flooding The Forum

Don't Try Have Your Say In This Shit, You Newbie Lol.

FranchizeTheKid
01-07-2007, 02:11 PM
Lol, Well The Main Reason I'd Like Them To Stop Bitching At Each Other Is Because I Don't Know Their History And I Don't Know What Their Talking About And That's Less For Me To Read Lol

FranchizeTheKid
01-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Latin

FTK would murda u ....

He'd murder me 2

flow a bit off but everything else is amazing

I Dunno Man, You're Pretty Nice