PDA

View Full Version : Trix is for kids

LIL-LATINO MC
01-04-2007, 12:53 AM
just an little warning punk

Little asshoe with the bad flow,who wish had doe so take a few photo like an hoe
Yes you going to wish to never started those diss, Cause your shit more bad than the smell of piss
listen you little silly kid,who's really is an bitch looking for beef,but the meat is to much to eat
and stupid i heard your shit on Soundclick,and you sound like an trick who sucking to much dick
So don't worry monkey cause i all ready have my banana split,and i'm BANGING it,to your momma just like an crip
and in the picture you look like Michale Jackson kid, with an big ass nose bigger than Mtv Crib
So don't make me explain who of the chain like jibbs, Cause il make your career disappear like magic
Fuck internet beef il destroy this fadgot, So no more trix for kids from the silly rabbit
But he an soldier from G.I Joe,and he want cereals with the O's, cause he an hungry hoe like hungry hungry hippo
Kid don't holla cause this is really simple, I pop my collar but you just pop is your pimple
Your rap is so lame you remind me of sesame street,with the one,two and three and A,B,C
So please motherfuckar don't make me start,Cause first of all you have no ball and you trade pokemon card
You little midget self can't compete with the big league, So il make you my Little Mini me
and slap you around for dissing an real Mc, Who you think you know in the PC
You'r boyfriend and you Album going to flop, Because you sound like you sucking an cock
You an Little thug in cypher,but after the hyper you just an bitch who bad as the smell of your diaper
homeboy im from that dirty south,chop and screw you up when i shut you'r mouth
and you an clown who's just playing around,but il break your toys just like i broke you'r momma blouse

little fool you lucky i accidentely erased my diss i had, but those bars werent worth it for an little chump like you, and this aint nothing but an warning.

i started my career 3 years before you chump so when you think you better then me,that being better to the rookie of the year who is 6 first month typing freestyle,not the one that you make in an hour .1

fast warning before i get on my mike

Cap
01-04-2007, 03:26 AM
who was this to?

Sparx
01-04-2007, 03:34 AM
lmfao... i couldnt finish it... too hilarious... remember he bangs like AN crip...

u started it 3 years ago? so u wer rapping when u were 4 years old?

Chopz
01-04-2007, 10:09 AM
Yeah it can be considered racism but I'm sure the mods don't really care lol... This was just, bad english at it's finest. You did have some good ideas in thereof things to say but you need to learn proper english. Most of it however, was generic lines that could be aimed at anybody and not just Franchize/POC. Work on English and Personals and definitely, definitel, flow.

JaTahChild01
01-04-2007, 10:11 AM
I wouldnt do anythign baout it because it was racism in a lyrical fashion. as long as he is actually rapping and not just doing alot of talking like i have seen then as far as im concerned it can stay. I'd rather have him racist in his LYRICS than have someone else just TALKING shit.

FranchizeTheKid
01-04-2007, 10:21 AM
I wouldnt do anythign baout it because it was racism in a lyrical fashion. as long as he is actually rapping and not just doing alot of talking like i have seen then as far as im concerned it can stay. I'd rather have him racist in his LYRICS than have someone else just TALKING shit.

So Are You Saying He's Better Than Me Based On The Simple Fact That He Put These Ideas Into A Weak Minded Rap While I Speak The Truth?

He's Mad Because I Told Him His Raps Were Wack Along With Many Others

JaTahChild01
01-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Im not saying anyone is better than anyone Im saying you either feed his work or leave it alone. Talking shit in his thread doesnt make you look any better. In hinting that YOU need to make a song back at him not just talk shit to him and try and get him in trouble with mods u feel me?

FranchizeTheKid
01-04-2007, 10:41 AM
I Feel, Never Tried To Get Him In Trouble With Mods Though

I Said That You Can't Consider What I Said Was Racist Because I'm Latin And Irish So In Fact I Have Hispanic Heritage, That's What I Meant By My Statement Above

Cap
01-04-2007, 12:43 PM
unkown killer murkin', he must be a nigga,
blackstars a german, he must be a hitler!!!!!/

ah racism on the mic!

FranchizeTheKid
01-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Cap Fits You Perfectly Cuz You're Completely "Off The Head" Lol

Ayo Cap I Be Back In Maybe An Hour Or More I'm FInna Take A Nap

BlackStar
01-04-2007, 02:27 PM
unkown killer murkin', he must be a n****,
blackstars a german, he must be a hitler!!!!!/

ah racism on the mic!

EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO....I keep my true identity for sooo long...and now I become exposed by Cap :(

yes...ok...I'm a black girl from Greenland who's Hitler (how does this work? simple, Hitler wasn't German and he wasn't an Aryan but he could marry...hahaha paradoxcial isn't it???...so how can I not be a black girl from Greenlad who's Hitler)

ok..back to the shit-talking :D

Latin, start to put you punches in a logical from!

with an big ass nose bigger than Mtv Crib
wow...makes no sense! the comparison here is really shit!

"and you put your big ass nose too deep in others shit
if you live together with homos, they'd be glad about it"
wasn't the best I know...but it has to make sense and it should be a punch.
Just to let you know what I mean. Other people can help you better...for real cause I'm no battle MC.

I agree with Chopz, you have to improve your English! You're moving for too long around the same point! Start to work on your texts! Noone takes you serious...like I said, you have to earn respect!

MAW
01-04-2007, 02:29 PM
just an little warning punk

Little asshoe with the bad flow,who wish had doe so take a few photo like an hoe
Yes you going to wish to never started those diss, Cause your shit more bad than the smell of piss
listen you little silly kid,who's really is an bitch looking for beef,but the meat is to much to eat
and stupid i heard your shit on Soundclick,and you sound like an trick who sucking to much dick
So don't worry monkey cause i all ready have my banana split,and i'm BANGING it,to your momma just like an crip
and in the picture you look like Michale Jackson kid, with an big ass nose bigger than Mtv Crib
So don't make me explain who of the chain like jibbs, Cause il make your career disappear like magic
Fuck internet beef il destroy this fadgot, So no more trix for kids from the silly rabbit
But he an soldier from G.I Joe,and he want cereals with the O's, cause he an hungry hoe like hungry hungry hippo
Kid don't holla cause this is really simple, I pop my collar but you just pop is your pimple
Your rap is so lame you remind me of sesame street,with the one,two and three and A,B,C
So please motherfuckar don't make me start,Cause first of all you have no ball and you trade pokemon card
You little midget self can't compete with the big league, So il make you my Little Mini me
and slap you around for dissing an real Mc, Who you think you know in the PC
You'r boyfriend and you Album going to flop, Because you sound like you sucking an cock
You an Little thug in cypher,but after the hyper you just an bitch who bad as the smell of your diaper
homeboy im from that dirty south,chop and screw you up when i shut you'r mouth
and you an clown who's just playing around,but il break your toys just like i broke you'r momma blouse

little fool you lucky i accidentely erased my diss i had, but those bars werent worth it for an little chump like you, and this aint nothing but an warning.

i started my career 3 years before you chump so when you think you better then me,that being better to the rookie of the year who is 6 first month typing freestyle,not the one that you make in an hour .1

fast warning before i get on my mike

Yo LIL-Latino I like this shit. It has a fuckin good flow........just NIZE!!

POC Was Here
01-04-2007, 04:19 PM
You Want Feed On This Drop?

Kill Yourself...... There's My Feed.

Summer_heat
01-04-2007, 06:35 PM
i dont know where the fuck u assehoes been hidin, i have a no racism policy, by fuckin yes i mind u bein racism. jus cos ur the same race u can still b racist, u might not be proud of ur heritage n baclground so u may feel it doesnt affect nor hurt u, but its racism none the less. which i will not be having as i have continuesly said.

POC Was Here
01-04-2007, 06:38 PM
i dont know where the fuck u assehoes been hidin, i have a no racism policy, by fuckin yes i mind u bein racism. jus cos ur the same race u can still b racist, u might not be proud of ur heritage n baclground so u may feel it doesnt affect nor hurt u, but its racism none the less. which i will not be having as i have continuesly said.

I Never Use Racism, I Just Use Stereotypes! And Latin Disrespected Ireland First, So I Used Stereotypes! And If You Don't Accept Racism Where The Fuck Were You When Nickolai Was Running Around Calling Cap And Chopz Niggers!?

Damn You Saayid

:drunk:

Summer_heat
01-04-2007, 06:40 PM
how many fuckin warnings n bannings do u need lillatino to get the picture?

1. STOP WRITING "AN" ITS A FUCKIN ORDER, EVEN WHEN U SHOULD WRITE IT, I DONT WANNA SEE IT FROM U.

2. STOP USING ANY FORM OF RACISM, U CRY LIKA PRICK WHEN SOMEONES RACIST TO U, SO WHO U THINK U R BEIN RACIST TO OTHERS, TELL ME A TIME WHEN BLACKSTAR EVEN SAID OWT REMOTELY RACIST TO ANYONE? THEN WHY THE FUCK U BRINGIN IT UP????

Summer_heat
01-04-2007, 06:45 PM
like caps dint promote shit. i wasnt mod then n i dint have no way of doin anything about it, hence i asked Dermo for mod status at that time to sort it out. even when i wasnt mod i sent Nickolai askin him to stop it, ask him if u dont believe me. since i have been mod ive done my job, well tried to erytime i saw racism ive interferred.

lol, u say u dont use racism but steriotypes, well tell me what the difference is when ur steriotyping someone because of the colour of their skin and bein racist?

the N word, is racist to some black ppl too even when another black person uses it, i wud love to stop all using it too, but i know some of yall would moan on ends about it to me.

POC its not personal, im jus doin me! i may b a lil pissed off already right now, but heck i dont care who i disrespect on my way of doin what i believe.

LIL-LATINO MC
01-04-2007, 07:05 PM
i can't not BELIEVE This is true, you looking at me as an racist, aight look im'a get more than 20 post of poc was here being an racist shit who start the the statement, i got to defend my people, and i diss him personally not nobody else cause of their race cause i hate RACIST.

and the English is not that correct because of my fault, like when i type big ASSSSSS nose, i don't mean an nose made of an butt hell no, but in The USA(not the rich place) we used words like that playing around, and if you dont understand is allright because i live in Miami,Opa-locka,Provo and we watch B.E.T show lol. but yeah i respect everyone opinions as long is not some wack stupid statement like the little kid say he's better then me, I told you trixs is for kids so go play with someone else.

and no i aint racist i love White,Black,Brown,yellow,Green, any dawm color and race in people on Earth, especially the fine girls .

LIL-LATINO MC
01-04-2007, 07:08 PM
and i don't mean b.e.t show as an bad show or any dissrespect like it sound when i type we all see b.e.t show, i mean that is an hood ghetto t.v show,and other t.v show that is ghetto as in something you won't find on an t.v show with Fancy stuff ya mean.

LIL-LATINO MC
01-04-2007, 07:09 PM
and my last statement of all, i love people who try to make this site anti-racist so keep doing your thing Summer heat, Cause if this place was racist, Lil-Latino MC woulnd't be an fan of MIO to text battle

LIL-LATINO MC
01-04-2007, 07:11 PM

check who start being racist

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/showthread.php?t=26389

me or him?

Summer_heat
01-04-2007, 07:12 PM
oh please stfu.

yeah, yeah, we all know how ghetto u are, wish u cud see my face, cos im really not bothered, n thats apparant.

how many times, LOOK ITS SIMPLE.

STOP

WRITING

"AN"

AND MAYBE PPL WILL GET OFF UR BACK.

p.s boo hoo ur from usa, i sympathise, but why the heck r u goin on about it like we even care?

LIL-LATINO MC
01-04-2007, 07:14 PM
You Want Feed On This Drop?

Kill Yourself...... There's My Feed.

another reason why i ain't got nothing to say but......Fuck You

Summer_heat
01-04-2007, 07:15 PM
cause i aint being an lil Irish punk hating on people for no reason

you vs me in battle fool,after i make my audio which is something you will never ever do

seriously, ur digging ur self deeper for the sake of humanity just stop, i dont wanna spend 3 hours here tryna explain to u the basic facts of life.

LIL-LATINO MC
01-04-2007, 07:15 PM
oh please stfu.

yeah, yeah, we all know how ghetto u are, wish u cud see my face, cos im really not bothered, n thats apparant.

how many times, LOOK ITS SIMPLE.

STOP

WRITING

"AN"

AND MAYBE PPL WILL GET OFF UR BACK.

p.s boo hoo ur from usa, i sympathise, but why the heck r u goin on about it like we even care?

never try to be ghetto before or claim an gang in the internet, how am im trying?

JaTahChild01
01-04-2007, 08:24 PM
how bout we let this one go latin? i know u sticking up for yourself cuz alotta people been riding you but just be the bigger man and walk away man. You arguing aganst like 4-5 people and it wont get you no where so just drop it.

Cap
01-04-2007, 08:25 PM
fuck u habibi!

LIL-LATINO MC
01-04-2007, 11:53 PM
how bout we let this one go latin? i know u sticking up for yourself cuz alotta people been riding you but just be the bigger man and walk away man. You arguing aganst like 4-5 people and it wont get you no where so just drop it.

That i what i do when these silly haters ain't got nothing to do but dick ride me for no reason, but good idea, cause im against The Lil Kid who think got talent, not anyone here that think they know me or something like that. but everyone can leave their comment, but about the rap, don't make change the subject like some monkeys do and make another diss about my race or im in an gang, or whatever they think period.

FranchizeTheKid
01-05-2007, 12:50 AM
fuck u habibi!

I'm Takin' This Bread *Killa*

Cap
01-05-2007, 01:13 AM
I'm Takin' This Bread *Killa*

Lol, Sparx And POC Know Who Im Talking To In This Thread.

Summer_heat
01-05-2007, 03:06 PM
Now now cap, if think ur old enuff to call names, then call em insteada takin cheap shots n then cowering.