PDA

View Full Version : Lost One -FUCK ALL Y'ALL

Focus
01-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Itís Not A Diss Song, Itís Just A Real Song.
Feel Me?Ö

Focus-
-------
Some Think I Lost My Wits, So Maybe Itís Time For Focus To Call It Quits/
But Remember This, Iím The Reason On Giving Birth On What Battleing Is/
So I Say Cheers To My Loyal Fans, And Those Who I Targeted In My Attacks/
Those Who I Collaborated In Raps, And Those Who Doubted The Greatest Comeback/
Iím Blessed With 2 Daughters And 1 Son, 25 Years And Counting And Still Having Fun/
Iím The Brightest Of My Family, Even Thoí College, I Didnít Attend To One/
Streets Smarts And Courage Had My Confidence High, To Speak Whatís On My Mind/
I Feel For Those Convicted Of Crimes, If Your Hustling To Feed Your Family, Well You Did Whats Right/
Hold Your Head Up, I Also Know What Itís Like Being In The Wrong/
I Was Betrayed For So Long, I Trusted My Associate Even Thoí He Had My Vision Smogged/
You May Take My I.D., Still Not The Best, Iíll HaveYou Duckiní And Sucking/
For DamirÖIf Theres A Will Theres A Way, For His Future Daughter To Inherit Nothing/
Sorry To Rain On Your Parade, I Got All My Assets Lilí Nig, Your Plan Was A Bit Late/
I Thank My Nigga Dermo On Your Info, Iíll Let Your Actions Now Decide Your Fate/
Yíall Know Focus Has That Clout, My Exit Against You Lames Has You 10 Months Still Talking About/
So Get Back To Wrighting Your Best, Just Know That Iím Done Knocking You Fucks Out/
How The Hell Did I Lose To Leon Fluxx, The Difference Illustrates The Fact He Sucks/
I Admit To My Losses, But If I Clearly Remember His Diss Record Came Off Wack As Fuck/
Your Wasting Your Talent Star, We Can Put An End To This War And Stop This Fighting/
The United Nations Should Hire You, Cuz You Cease Fire As Soon As You Start Wrighting/
Our Differences Pulls Us Apart, Is It Because The Big Ego Stuff Weíre On?/
I Feel We Can Come Together, WithYou Jacking Off And Me Fucking Your Momís/
If I Chose To Leave? Its My Decisions To Disappear Like A Criss Angel Trick/
Your Less Of A Man Than I Thought Sean, And All I Think About Is ChicksÖ

Hook-
-------
Lose One, Let Go To Get One
Left One, Lose Some To Win Some (You Lost One)
Sorry I'm A Champion, Sorry I'm A Champion
You Lost OneÖ

Focus-
---------
Yes The Timing Was Right, Make Sure My Mind State Is Tight/
Pen My Words On The Pad, Recite And Give Energy And Life To The Mic/
The World Is Ugly Iím Sure Of It, Everyday Is A Struggle And Fight/
Itís Dark Outside, But As Soon As I Listen To Hip Hop, I Feel A Ray Of Light/
God Blessed Me With The Gift Of Talent, So Iím Destined To Shine/
Hip Hop Goes In Full Circle, Iím Just Waiting In Single File Tilí Iím The Next In Line/
If Yíall Donít Like Me? Even Pretended To Be, Well Stop Speaking To Me/
Decepticon Niggas Never Succeed, I Donít Need Transformers To Be Part Of My Team/
Iíd Call You S.O.B.ís, But How Can I You Be The Son Of Yourself/
Iím Gunniní For Belts, And You Ainít Got None So..Youíll Be Runniní For Help/
Your Scarred And I Could Tell, I Can Sense It In The Air Something Crazy/
You Got That Crack Music To Go With Your Muthafuckiní Crack Baby/
I Use Beef As A Marketing Tool, To Get More Reviews Than Most Of These Dudes/
Quote Me On That Statement Untrue, I Use My Strategies To Rid Some Of You Fools/
Change Up The Way The Older Heads Do Thangs, And Create Ridiculous Rules/
Idiots Catch Feelings, And What Can I Do? Besides Winning And Making You Lose/
Smile For Me Now As I Tell You To Turn That Frown Upside Down/
You May Think I Lost One, But Think About The Ones I FoundÖ

Hook-
-------
Sorry I'm A Champion, Sorry I'm A Champion
You Lost OneÖ

Focus-
-----
The Nerve Of These Bitches, As Soon As Focus Go On A Rampage Rippin' Some Skins/
Tha New Era Is Coming Too, Go Gather Your Writtens And Spits/
You Pussy Too, Wheres The Expose' Bullshit At Now?, It's Your Very Own Downfall/
It's Known By All, You Pulled More Bitch Moves In The Post Than Womens Basketball/
For 6 Years With My Enemies And Niggaz, I'm Tha Illest When I'm Destroying Some Lines/
And I'm Not Talking About Hairstylists When I Tell You To Curl Up And Dye/
Untouchables Indeed Has Died, When Your Losing Your Faith/
You Speak As If It Died With You Buddy?, No Nigga! Your Comments Were Made A Mistake/
Crack That Subliminal God, On A Battle Tip...Creativity, Punches, Multies, Your Worthless/
I Spit Bars That Will Put You In Jail, And I Bet You'll Be Dropping Tha Soap On Purpose/
I'm A Legend On His Own, I Started From Scratch, Dial-up Trying To Connect/
I Upgraded My Skills While They Laughed, Dsl Cable'd Them Up Posting My Texts/
Is This My Triumphant Return, Battled Tha Champ? I Know I Beat You..You Don't Have To Ask Me/
Your Verse Vs. My Verse C'mon Mayne, Harder Shit's Come Out My Ass Cheeks/
Crew Hoping Is Scarry,It's Becoming A Reality, So Focus Gotta Distribute A Fatality/
3 Crews In A Year?, Slice You In Half, Leaving You More Than Just A Split Personality/
It's Disgusting Yo! But I Leave On A Good Note, I Won't Strike!, Til' Struck Upon/
Think About This A Minute, Before You Get Struck'd By God!.....

Hook-
-------
Sorry I'm A Champion, FOCUS Your A Champion
You Lost OneÖ

----------------------------------------------
Track Title: Lost One
Artist: Focus
Arranged By: Focus
Album: Fuck All Y'all
Focus Appears Courtesy Of Tha Untouchables New Era
Track Inspired By Jay-z's Lost One

lilsam
01-01-2007, 09:03 PM
Lil Sam

The Movement

Flash
01-02-2007, 08:22 AM
i thought youre going to come with fire gess your comeback is shit!

TTP
01-02-2007, 09:38 AM
Focus uppin ma nigga

POC Was Here
01-02-2007, 10:10 AM
You 25 And You Still Texting...... Uggggghhhhh

BlackStar
01-03-2007, 08:52 PM
damn! Def one of the hottest tracks by you!

I like the hook, very good!

thx for the shout out!

one of my fav lines:

I Spit Bars That Will Put You In Jail, And I Bet You'll Be Dropping Tha Soap On Purpose/
lol!

JaTahChild01
01-04-2007, 10:41 AM
hmmm lol am i mentioned in hurrr?
still waiting on my battle

Focus
01-04-2007, 11:54 PM
Thank's For The Overwhelming Views And The Constructive Feedback.
Aside Tha Fact That My Fanbase Of "Flash" Sam" Ans Poc's" Appearance On My Thread...All Is Good.
I'm Glad You Kinda Notice My Mention Of You Odin, I Do Speak Abouyt You In A Sense But! As A Take Notice Kinda Shot! I Wasn't On A Dislike On You, More Of A I See You Kinda Verse...As For Black's Comment Thank's, The Whole Lp Of Fuck All Y'all Will Be My Best Work Ive Ever Done As Far As Remaking Song Selections Arranging Verses, Best Written Verses, And Marketing...I Rushed This Track Out Really To Keep My Name Relevant.
But Wait Til' I Drop The Whole Lp As One.

Thank's For Checking The 4th Single Off The Lp.

Lil Sam.....Keep Promoting The Lackluster Movement.
Flash.....This Ain't Dope........Envy What Is To Be A .....Classic!
Poc.....Who Are You And Whats Your Agenda Against Fo'?

FUCK ALL Y'ALL COMING SOON...

Chopz
01-05-2007, 12:24 AM
I really want to hate this because I had made my own version of this, I just hadn't released it.. But I can't...

Flow.. It was hot, I could feel a constant flow all the way through, I am feeling that it fell of once or twice but was quickly picked up again.. I didn't really catch many meta's in there.. Maybe one or two but when used they were nice, not sure if they were on purpose or just incorporated without concious thought. You had some nice punches in there which is something you have always prided yourself with. You did have some personals in their that were pretty nice and you used some multiple rhyming to your advantage.

Anyways.. It was a nice drop.. one of your hottest drops, well written and not posted with annoying colours. I think you should drop it with a few more similies and perhaps try bringing a more metaphorical side to the drops as it makes people think more... anyways a pretty nice drop, keep up the good work.

Focus
01-05-2007, 01:41 AM
I really want to hate this because I had made my own version of this, I just hadn't released it.. But I can't...

Flow.. It was hot, I could feel a constant flow all the way through, I am feeling that it fell of once or twice but was quickly picked up again.. I didn't really catch many meta's in there.. Maybe one or two but when used they were nice, not sure if they were on purpose or just incorporated without concious thought. You had some nice punches in there which is something you have always prided yourself with. You did have some personals in their that were pretty nice and you used some multiple rhyming to your advantage.

Anyways.. It was a nice drop.. one of your hottest drops, well written and not posted with annoying colours. I think you should drop it with a few more similies and perhaps try bringing a more metaphorical side to the drops as it makes people think more... anyways a pretty nice drop, keep up the good work.

Well Recieved, I'll Give It A Try On The Thing's You'v Mentioned.
I Know I Need My Wrighting Teqniques To Be Up To Date With The Multi Style Generation We're In, To Be Honest Chopz, Lately On My Writtens...I'm Just Too Involved With Story And Messages, I Just Don't Want People To Come In This Thread And Read It Once...I Want To Get The Audience Attention And Make Them Remember Quotables.

Maybe You Can Help Me Out On My Next And Future Projects.

Once Again Thank You For Your Thoughts.

Cap
01-05-2007, 02:03 AM
Thank's For The Overwhelming Views And The Constructive Feedback.
Aside Tha Fact That My Fanbase Of "Flash" Sam" Ans Poc's" Appearance On My Thread...All Is Good.
I'm Glad You Kinda Notice My Mention Of You Odin, I Do Speak Abouyt You In A Sense But! As A Take Notice Kinda Shot! I Wasn't On A Dislike On You, More Of A I See You Kinda Verse...As For Black's Comment Thank's, The Whole Lp Of Fuck All Y'all Will Be My Best Work Ive Ever Done As Far As Remaking Song Selections Arranging Verses, Best Written Verses, And Marketing...I Rushed This Track Out Really To Keep My Name Relevant.
But Wait Til' I Drop The Whole Lp As One.

Thank's For Checking The 4th Single Off The Lp.

Lil Sam.....Keep Promoting The Lackluster Movement.
Flash.....This Ain't Dope........Envy What Is To Be A .....Classic!
Poc.....Who Are You And Whats Your Agenda Against Fo'?

FUCK ALL Y'ALL COMING SOON...

He Just Doesn't Plain Ol' Like You.

Sparx
01-05-2007, 01:24 PM
this wasnt ur best drop Focus, but its nice to see a different face dropping...

like Chopz said, flow was good thru most of it, and ur punches r still ther... we dont see eye to eye much but this was a good choice of a track to do considering the history u have with ppl on the board... stay up

POC Was Here
01-05-2007, 01:26 PM
He Just Doesn't Plain Ol' Like You.

What He Said.

TTP
01-05-2007, 04:29 PM
the LP gonna be great new roster new drops focus this is a good comeback mayne....ya kno u gots two have TTP in that LP of urz. U-GANG 07 DB 07

lilsam
01-05-2007, 05:22 PM
fuck u gang

Focus
01-05-2007, 06:24 PM
this wasnt ur best drop Focus, but its nice to see a different face dropping...

like Chopz said, flow was good thru most of it, and ur punches r still ther... we dont see eye to eye much but this was a good choice of a track to do considering the history u have with ppl on the board... stay up

I Get Mixed Opinions On Not Being Or Being The Best Track I've Done.
That' sWhy I post Em' Up To See The Public Decide On What I Display.
I know Me And You Have Bad Blood Basically From The Untouchables Vs Cbm Wars, Now If You Took That Away? Who Knows Where Me And You Might Stand? See This Whole Album Is Mixed New And Old Material That I Have Saved So Most Of It Is In Relevance While The 5 % Is Not.
To Close Out My Statement Thank You For Your Comment And Your Time To Read...Thank's

Focus
01-05-2007, 06:28 PM
the LP gonna be great new roster new drops focus this is a good comeback mayne....ya kno u gots two have TTP in that LP of urz. U-GANG 07 DB 07

You'v Seen Most Of The Finish Product Of "FUCK ALL Y'ALL" And I Know You Also Commented On This Track On Our Home Forum, So I Know Your Thoughts On This...I Have And Keep In Good Faith That This Will Be The Best Comback For My Name As Well As Being The Best Album Of The Year.
But Remember Theres a Dozen Of Great Netcees In This Forum That Are Capable Of Overshadowing "Fuck All Y'all", Thats Why Im Perfectly Crafting This Lp, As For Your Appearance On This Album....You Already Know.

Ttown MC
01-05-2007, 08:23 PM

^^^good openin, first verse was aihgt 2nd was fire an so was the 3rd. A good consistante flow through out. waitin to peep more shit by you focus.

JaTahChild01
01-05-2007, 08:59 PM
^mutlis are alittle bit simple for you wits-quits-this-is

^decent personal touch. We'll have to see about the 2nd part

Iím Blessed With 2 Daughters And 1 Son, 25 Years And Counting And Still Having Fun/
^worded a bit oddly at the end.

I Feel For Those Convicted Of Crimes, If Your Hustling To Feed Your Family, Well You Did Whats Right/
^very powerful bar im feeling this

I Was Betrayed For So Long, I Trusted My Associate Even Thoí He Had My Vision Smogged/
^not enough of a story to really be relevant to the reader.

For DamirÖIf Theres A Will Theres A Way, For His Future Daughter To Inherit Nothing/
^second line flowed real nice, sad u wont just let him die in piece

Sorry To Rain On Your Parade, I Got All My Assets Lilí Nig, Your Plan Was A Bit Late/
I Thank My Nigga Dermo On Your Info, Iíll Let Your Actions Now Decide Your Fate/
^hmmm not sure the whole situation between yall but it sounds like u was a bit of a snitch lol

Yíall Know Focus Has That Clout, My Exit Against You Lames Has You 10 Months Still Talking About/
So Get Back To Wrighting Your Best, Just Know That Iím Done Knocking You Fucks Out/
^pretty proud of yourself? You gettin a bit cocky cuz i dont see many people talkin bout u 10 months later but it is good to have u back no doubt

How The Hell Did I Lose To Leon Fluxx, The Difference Illustrates The Fact He Sucks/
I Admit To My Losses, But If I Clearly Remember His Diss Record Came Off Wack As Fuck/
^again, idk this is opinion. I believe you have lost to him more than once so...who knows. Thats old news

Your Wasting Your Talent Star, We Can Put An End To This War And Stop This Fighting/
The United Nations Should Hire You, Cuz You Cease Fire As Soon As You Start Wrighting/
^you spelledwriting wrong for the 2nd time. Nice line bigging star up but its not too relevant with the drop

^not even sure what this is about lol?

^great closing line this was nice.

^kinda filler

^ok line

Hip Hop Goes In Full Circle, Iím Just Waiting In Single File Tilí Iím The Next In Line/
^interesting visual on hip[ hop i like that line

Decepticon Niggas Never Succeed, I Donít Need Transformers To Be Part Of My Team/
^lol that show was the bomb

^nice nice

^how u gunning for belts when u just said u was done battling?

^hmmm wondering who this is at but i think ik

Quote Me On That Statement Untrue, I Use My Strategies To Rid Some Of You Fools/
^50 cent style line

^again i point out if u ant battling how u winning anything?

^nice way to end on a sort of question im feeling it

The Nerve Of These Bitches, As Soon As Focus Go On A Rampage Rippin' Some Skins/
^flows ackward skinsand spits dont really rhyme

You Pussy Too, Wheres The Expose' Bullshit At Now?, It's Your Very Own Downfall/
It's Known By All, You Pulled More Bitch Moves In The Post Than Womens Basketball/
^lol good line again i think ik who this is bout but i wont mention anyone

For 6 Years With My Enemies And Niggaz, I'm Tha Illest When I'm Destroying Some Lines/
^again nice creative line one of the best

You Speak As If It Died With You Buddy?, No Nigga! Your Comments Were Made A Mistake/
^you could speaking on a few people here and I still wouldnt find this line to be true

Crack That Subliminal God, On A Battle Tip...Creativity, Punches, Multies, Your Worthless/
^funny how you never battled me and have kept dodging but are claming to have catergories over me?

Is This My Triumphant Return, Battled Tha Champ? I Know I Beat You..You Don't Have To Ask Me/
^decent line

Crew Hoping Is Scarry,It's Becoming A Reality, So Focus Gotta Distribute A Fatality/
3 Crews In A Year?, Slice You In Half, Leaving You More Than Just A Split Personality/
^decent line, ironic cuz ik who this is aimed to

It's Disgusting Yo! But I Leave On A Good Note, I Won't Strike!, Til' Struck Upon/
^hmmmmmm

Overal there was like 3-4-5 nice creative lines. Some stuff that didnt belong, and some personals that were worthless to put in cuz no one will get them. Multis were pretty good and flow only fell off once or twice.

Overal Grade=8.2/10

Ima have to go with some of the other people and say this wasnt your best work, yet ironically it is better than half the work on here so whats that saying? Good job stay up and stay in touch. You could always peep me and trub's track for us lol

Cap
01-06-2007, 05:39 AM
So, Fuck All Y'all Is Basically About Me Huh?

Focus You Need To Change Your Style Up, We All Do After A Bit, You've Been On This Tip For 2 Years, Change It Up.

Focus
01-06-2007, 05:59 AM
So, Fuck All Y'all Is Basically About Me Huh?

Focus You Need To Change Your Style Up, We All Do After A Bit, You've Been On This Tip For 2 Years, Change It Up.

Not True!, Its The Title Of My Album..As For Changing My Style? Maybe.
Im Just Being Focus!

But Remember This Kid...............Legends Never Get Forgotten

Focus
01-06-2007, 06:04 AM
^mutlis are alittle bit simple for you wits-quits-this-is

^decent personal touch. We'll have to see about the 2nd part

^worded a bit oddly at the end.

^very powerful bar im feeling this

^not enough of a story to really be relevant to the reader.

^second line flowed real nice, sad u wont just let him die in piece

^hmmm not sure the whole situation between yall but it sounds like u was a bit of a snitch lol

^pretty proud of yourself? You gettin a bit cocky cuz i dont see many people talkin bout u 10 months later but it is good to have u back no doubt

^again, idk this is opinion. I believe you have lost to him more than once so...who knows. Thats old news

^you spelledwriting wrong for the 2nd time. Nice line bigging star up but its not too relevant with the drop

^not even sure what this is about lol?

^great closing line this was nice.

^kinda filler

^ok line

^interesting visual on hip[ hop i like that line

^lol that show was the bomb

^nice nice

^how u gunning for belts when u just said u was done battling?

^hmmm wondering who this is at but i think ik

^50 cent style line

^again i point out if u ant battling how u winning anything?

^nice way to end on a sort of question im feeling it

^flows ackward skinsand spits dont really rhyme

^lol good line again i think ik who this is bout but i wont mention anyone

^again nice creative line one of the best

^you could speaking on a few people here and I still wouldnt find this line to be true

^funny how you never battled me and have kept dodging but are claming to have catergories over me?

^decent line

^decent line, ironic cuz ik who this is aimed to

^hmmmmmm

Overal there was like 3-4-5 nice creative lines. Some stuff that didnt belong, and some personals that were worthless to put in cuz no one will get them. Multis were pretty good and flow only fell off once or twice.

Overal Grade=8.2/10

Ima have to go with some of the other people and say this wasnt your best work, yet ironically it is better than half the work on here so whats that saying? Good job stay up and stay in touch. You could always peep me and trub's track for us lol

I'm Really Glad Out Of All Netcees That You Are The One To Read This...Not Only Read It Odin, But Commented!

I Agreee With Most Of What You Say But Yet! Disagree On Some Of Your Theories

"Your Wasting Your Talent Star, We Can Put An End To This War And Stop This Fighting/
I Feel We Can Come Together, WithYou Jacking Off And Me Fucking Your Momís/"

I'm Actually At The Moment Dissing Leon Fluxx...Remember His Mc Name Is Adonis Star...So I Figured I Lose Everyone But! Leon.

And Sorry For The Dodges...Soon..Just Be Patient

Thank You For The Feed.

Focus
01-06-2007, 06:06 AM

^^^good openin, first verse was aihgt 2nd was fire an so was the 3rd. A good consistante flow through out. waitin to peep more shit by you focus.

Good Looking Out, Im Glad You Quoted Those Lines.
At The Moment I Was Just In A Soul Serching Vibe

Cap
01-07-2007, 01:05 AM
Wow, Once AgaiN No Fluxx Feed.

Nickolai
01-08-2007, 12:12 PM
Aight I Jus Gave More In Depth Feed But My Internet Went Fucked And I Lost It. But Bk To The Track
The Flow Was Hot, Consistently There And Showed As One Of Ur Strong Points
Ur 1st Verse Was To Me Ur 2nd Best Verse Cuz I Like The Way U Tlked About Unfinsihed Business And Ur History, Family Etc And Went Well And The Bar Odin Pointed Out About Commiting Crimes Etc Was For Me The Best.
Ur 2nd Verse Was Ur Weakest I Think IMO But Still Never The Less Nice. U Spent More Time Wit Ur Beliefs In This One And I Like.

Best Bar For Me In That Verse^^^^

Ur last Verse For Me Was Easily The Best Cuz U Went More Advanced In Ur Lyrics Using More Wordplay Etc And Seemed Like U Went All Out In This.

^^^^Them 2 Bars Are Great Examples Of This Verse And How Good It Was.

Overall With The Sick Flow But Lack Of Advanced Writing Even Tho Probz For This Song It Was Not Needed I Wud Give Dis A 8.6/10
Tha U Isnt Back Yet But Wit More Tracks At The Level Like This Not Jus From U But Every Body Then Yes It Will
2K7
Keep Up Cuz The LP Is Looking Tight
Peace

Flash
01-08-2007, 03:00 PM
All Fuck Focus

Focus
01-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Aight I Jus Gave More In Depth Feed But My Internet Went Fucked And I Lost It. But Bk To The Track
The Flow Was Hot, Consistently There And Showed As One Of Ur Strong Points
Ur 1st Verse Was To Me Ur 2nd Best Verse Cuz I Like The Way U Tlked About Unfinsihed Business And Ur History, Family Etc And Went Well And The Bar Odin Pointed Out About Commiting Crimes Etc Was For Me The Best.
Ur 2nd Verse Was Ur Weakest I Think IMO But Still Never The Less Nice. U Spent More Time Wit Ur Beliefs In This One And I Like.

Best Bar For Me In That Verse^^^^

Ur last Verse For Me Was Easily The Best Cuz U Went More Advanced In Ur Lyrics Using More Wordplay Etc And Seemed Like U Went All Out In This.

^^^^Them 2 Bars Are Great Examples Of This Verse And How Good It Was.

Overall With The Sick Flow But Lack Of Advanced Writing Even Tho Probz For This Song It Was Not Needed I Wud Give Dis A 8.6/10
Tha U Isnt Back Yet But Wit More Tracks At The Level Like This Not Jus From U But Every Body Then Yes It Will
2K7
Keep Up Cuz The LP Is Looking Tight
Peace

Yep!, Thank's For The Feeback And Props Nick, I'm Glad You Pointed Out Key Bars....That Shows Me That I Did Some Good Justice To This Song...

I Also Notice My Nutrag Flash And Lil' Sam Made Appearances:laugh:

Keep Hanging On To My Nut Hairs And Witness "Fuck All Y'all"

Leon Fluxx
01-08-2007, 10:43 PM
Wow, Once AgaiN No Fluxx Feed.

where the fuck is urs.. I read Odins break down.. it aint two different.. soo if u want it its almost exact...

killa4hire
01-09-2007, 02:57 PM
yea focus, I got some of my audio upped on our crew site focus, check my production, this shit was raw tho, man, U a viscious pitbull with a pen

Leon Fluxx
01-09-2007, 03:01 PM
whats da address gotta here u spittin

Focus
01-10-2007, 10:29 PM
yea focus, I got some of my audio upped on our crew site focus, check my production, this shit was raw tho, man, U a viscious pitbull with a pen

Thank's Serg, Where Exact Did You Post Up Your Audio Killa?
I Went To Our Homesite And I Could Not Spot Your Material.
Oh And Sorry If You Tried Calling Me? My Cell Phone Went To The Trash After
My Kid Dropped It In The Water, So I'll Holla At You When I Get The Chance.

Also My Album "Fuck All Y'all" Is Near Completed, I Really Want You On That Lp, I Gave You The Code To Preview The Album Soo..See What Song You Can Get On...But Remember The Ones I released Already Cannot Be Worked On Again.

Focus
01-10-2007, 10:33 PM
whats da address gotta here u spittin

Tha Untouchables Music Group
http://lfocusl.proboards55.com

You Can Check Out Our Progress There Fluxx, Also I Made My Conclusion
On What We Talked About....The Uniting Of The Old School.

Holla At Me Through Pm Or At My Homesite...Peace.

P.S. Keep Trying Lil' Man....I'm Sure "The Movement" Will Be Superior To My Classic:laugh:

Lost One Reviews>>>>>>>The Takeover

Leon Fluxx
01-10-2007, 11:22 PM
YEA!!! WHAT YA NIGGAZ KNO ABOUT WIT FOCUS SPITTIN.. lol.. always got somthing up my sleeve niggaz.. and soo does here.. OLD SKOOL foreva.. wit new bloods sprinkled on top of this rap game.. holla

Focus
01-10-2007, 11:28 PM
YEA!!! WHAT YA NIGGAZ KNO ABOUT WIT FOCUS SPITTIN.. lol.. always got somthing up my sleeve niggaz.. and soo does here.. OLD SKOOL foreva.. wit new bloods sprinkled on top of this rap game.. holla

By'gones Be By'gones

The New Jersey Devil Linking With The L.A. King

Leon Fluxx
01-10-2007, 11:38 PM
no doubt no doubt.. U battled ova 100 niggaz.. niggaz ova here tryin to retire after a year and a half here and shit.. aint that some shit focus??.. retire from battlin after a year lol.. crazy.. right..
anyways yea i'll holla at u tomarrow about iLLman.
will figure out the unification

lilsam
01-11-2007, 12:26 PM
24 And U Still Text Beefin Uhhhhhhh
I'm 14, Bitch Rappin 4 5 Months.....

Faggot

Focus
01-11-2007, 05:49 PM
24 And U Still Text Beefin Uhhhhhhh
I'm 14, Bitch Rappin 4 5 Months.....

Faggot

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAH
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH
AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I Think Someone Caught Mad Feelings.

Is Anyone Checking For The Takeover?
Or Your Movement Lp?

Step Your Game Up Child..........Set Up A Battle Thread

lilsam
01-11-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm Waitin For Da Diss Track

Hmmm Just Wonderin When U Droppin It...

I Know Its Coming

U Get Feed Cos Ya Never Drop, When U Drop Consistently Like Me U Will Get Less Feed

Go 2 Ya Kids

They Need Ya More Than Us

Sparx
01-11-2007, 06:11 PM
Step Your Game Up Child..........Set Up A Battle Thread

lol... u kno Focus... i guess r beef is squashed... but really dude, u gotta stop talkin shit... it took u like 6 months 2 drop ur verse against me, and Odins had that battle open for months now... i dont think u need 2 set urself up for another battle... finish the one u hav goin now, then look for more ppl 2 battle...

good luck with ur album

Flash
01-11-2007, 06:13 PM
lol... u kno Focus... i guess r beef is squashed... but really dude, u gotta stop talkin shit... it took u like 6 months 2 drop ur verse against me, and Odins had that battle open for months now... i dont think u need 2 set urself up for another battle... finish the one u hav goin now, then look for more ppl 2 battle...

good luck with ur album

good point there sparx!