PDA

View Full Version : ~Nuclear Winter~ Odin& Trubs

JaTahChild01
12-30-2006, 10:47 PM
Track title: "nuclear winter"
Artist(s): OdinTheGod, Trouble
Album title: "Fluxx & Odin -Tha Dyin Scriptures Of Sang-raal"
Label: Tha Commission/ Cell Block Mobb/Renegadez
Beat: sampled from "Minority Report" by Jay-z.

(This is Walter Harris reporting for NYXXI31. With the country in a state of war all authorities urge viewers to please take shelter due to the increased likelihood of nuclear, chemical, and/or biological warfare. Again, I repeat…please take shelter)

(Verse 1: Odin)
Titanium flies from tomahawks & Skuds~ prepared to leave faces-etched-in blood
Arteries like tear ducts begin to flood~ tsunami force effects to leave homes wrenched-in-mud
Vocals swoon frames~as oxygen exhumes flames~ from the turbines heat blooms butane
Life gashed & wombs-maimed~ fumes retained to cripple the insane & chew-brains
This is a WAR-OF-WORDS~lyrically to leave the rapports-in-herds- forget if its yours-or-hers
The blood pours-in thirds~ fuck mother earth I’ll de”FEAT-HER” like Im Goring-Birds
Just a “NY” kid a bite outta Newton’s apple~ with more “facts under my Cap” than “Snapple”
Intellect as Artillery is something you cant grapple- impale the steeple as I snap the chapel
Look at the obstacles my pen-climbs~Hit so hard you’ll have “Trouble” locating ur “Enzymes”
I leave men-primed~ thoughts bend, hearts mend~in ten times what the Zen~rhymes
Im like truth camouflaged in Trench-coats~ paint a collage that leaves only wrenched-throats
Philosophers clench-notes on my-quotes~ with a flow so wet I could quench-moats
They say “Figures lie, and Liars Figure”-But I stay with a finger to god’s choir’s-trigger
Even in cease-fire I get bigger~ And smash the terrain so hard ur desires-r-disfigured
The bombs fly and lyrically I just tempt-this page~ turn a lite shower to a tempest-rage
Im starting wars u wont attempt-to-wage~ lyrics are eternal divine & exempt-from-age

(Verse 2: Trubs)
...Lyrics Eradicate, Forcing The Atomic Energy Within Me To Generate. Flows And Lyrics Winds Cause Explosions And Will Radiate, The Alpha Omega Of Illness, Inside My State Of Mind, Lies The Veteran Mind State, Never To Penertrate...

...Hesitate, My Brain Waves Encourage The Levitatant, Echoes Of Heavy Weight Effected Effectiveness As The Crowd Segregate. Excruciate, They "Only Beat Heads" When "They Masturbate", Hack Off Heads, My Caps Captivate, And Decapitate...

...What A Difference, She Slaughters And All, "Squeezing The Change Between The Thumb And Pointer" Like A "Quarter-For-Calls”. Observe My Words Demanding Unworthy Get-Mauled, Txtin’ Applaud "Have Them Yelling Jesus Christ” Like "Peter And Paul"…

...Trouble's The Lion, The Dark Light Shinning Loyal Red In The Shade Of The Human Iris, Remain The Pinnacle They're Just Fad Climbing. Lyrically Surprising, Seemingly Up Rising "So You Couldn’t Be At The Moment" Like "People With Bad Timing"...

...Passive With Ease, Verbally Tease. Iron Breeze The Sockets To Unfasten The Knees, Feel As If Their Very Lifeline's Engulfed And Fasten In Kerosene. Trappin’ The Feigns, Reacting Obscene "Crawling With Their Belly On The Heat" Like "The Serpent Who Was Hassling Eve"*...

...Boom! When I Deliver, Feel The Changes In Temper, Apprehension Of Wisdom Scriptures The Lyric's Mission Is Given Mind Tension. Rendering Fidgets "Forcing More Bodily Gestures" Than "Street Mime Mimics"...

(Silence…a heavy whistling sound…a bomb crashes into the earth. The crackling of fires is heard and dust and remnants rain to the twisted
pavement)

( Hello?! This is Walter Harris reporting...I don’t know if there are any surviving listeners, but if there are you are urged to rally together in any remaining structures until help can arrive…the nation is in complete disarray and the Armageddon may very well be upon us…)

(Verse 3: Trubs)
..Vainlessly Exhibit, "The Embodiment Of Purity" Like "Sinners Embracing Religion," Cry Bitches, Issuing Wet Wipes, Sike! "Rip The Tissue From Your Body" Like "Severing Thigh Tendons"...

...Reality Layered Within A Code, Realistically No Fronts I'm Just Cold, Like How Feeling Unknown "Watching Your Saliva Drip" From Defeat Like "Wet Kisses To The Frontal lobe". Guess "I Protect A Different Kind Of Nature" From "Skunks And Nomes"...

..I'll Admit I'm Un lucid With Bland, I'm The Hatred "Exterminator" If Your "Looking For Spray I'll/Aisle" Be The Mamm Like "Searching For Grocery Spam". Resolution Is Planned, King Kongin’ My Life Span, Just So I Can "Monkey Every Stage Of People's Life" Like "The Evolution Of Man"...

...Attending To, This Nuclear Bomb, I'm A Ready Individual, Enter Your Death Clutching My Armor With "Hinges Screaming" Like "Heavy Pivotal"..

…Fixture You Low On A Pendulum" Dismember, Disfigure You, "Now They Have to Be A Sharp One To Picture You". Sever Pixel Away From The Physical, "Each Piece Of You Disappearing In Time" Like "Erasing Pictures In Digital"…

…Hail The Practical Broad, The Immaculate Don, Caused Raptures Of Gods, And Dicks Puttin’ The Dick In Dictator When They Was Dick Takers Yappin’ For Fun, Rambling On "Dummies Got No Where Quick" Like "Idiots Paddling Ponds"...

(Verse 4: Odin)
I “Compact the Discs” of Man’s back and “re-write” it with my own “drive”- few survive
The dead swarm the hive- Flesh sears the deprived- look at me in a mirror to see how I value a-LIVE
If Im the proverbial cliff will you survive then catch your breath-or-run?(brethren)
A living example of Macbeth’s-Pun- The changing of the season wont leave Death-undone
I’m Early to “Edit-Ions”(editions)~came up with a holy scripture and fed-it-2- Zion
Im like daniel with the Lions- I got Earth “under my BELT” so I guess I’ll credit-“Orion”
As the poison seeps into your ailing-tissue~ A philanthropist of cyanide as Im scaling-issues
Your body is corrupted once the paling-hits-you~ corrode u to the bone so no one can bare-to-miss-U
Molars erode as your tasting-granite- Souls seek redemption and begin pacing-planets
No time to waste~or “question if I planned-it”~ shrapnel leaves ya chest exposed like Janet
truth pierces taste buds as Death sets in~inhaling toxins as your breath-jets-in
Contusions and severances to the depth~of~ur~skin- fear trickles down and endebts-2-ya-kin
Viscera blown thru the contours-of-ya-back~(cough cough) blood soars-as-you-hack
War knows no slack- explore ya mind in the cracks-Hit so hard I leave ya pores-on-this-track
Fuck drawing ya guns I leave ya-holster~sliced- and haunt ya thoughts like a poltergeist
Recruiting the Saints to the army to bolster-christ~ send the squally squad to holt-ya-tryst

(Whispering voice: "hit em hard and fast, then finish them slowly and painfully hahaha)

JaTahChild01
12-30-2006, 10:48 PM
first and foremost, i would like to than Trubs for throwing a verse my way its great to work with a Vet from before this new modern day MIO.

Secondly everything down to the name of the track is wordplay based. I have alot laced in my verse.

Hope yall enjoy.

Flash
12-30-2006, 11:06 PM
feed later i have to sleep!

Ttown MC
12-31-2006, 02:49 AM
read some of your erse odin an the first 2 bars of trubs an shits already fire...cant wait fo more tiem to read it all ill break it down tommorw

Flash
12-31-2006, 12:14 PM
First of all the name of the song is great!1st verse was fire Odin the intro was great,wordplays anything, i realy like it:

Arteries like tear ducts begin to flood~ tsunami force effects to leave homes wrenched-in-mud
2nd verse also Fire Trubz again great verse!what a vocab!!

Lyrics Eradicate, Forcing The Atomic Energy Within Me To Generate. Flows And Lyrics Winds Cause Explosions And Will Radiate, The Alpha Omega Of Illness, Inside My State Of Mind, Lies The Veteran Mind State, Never To Penertrate...
Verse 3 again Fire !what a song!

I'll Admit I'm Un lucid With Bland, I'm The Hatred "Exterminator" If Your "Looking For Spray I'll/Aisle" Be The Mamm Like "Searching For Grocery Spam". Resolution Is Planned, King Kongin’ My Life Span, Just So I Can "Monkey Every Stage Of People's Life" Like "The Evolution Of Man"...
And the last verse Odin great finish!

I “Compact the Discs” of Man’s back and “re-write” it with my own “drive”- few survive
The dead swarm the hive- Flesh sears the deprived- look at me in a mirror to see how I value a-LIVE
If Im the proverbial cliff will you survive then catch your breath-or-run?(brethren)
A living example of Macbeth’s-Pun- The changing of the season wont leave Death-undone
I’m Early to “Edit-Ions”(editions)~came up with a holy scripture and fed-it-2- Zion
Im like daniel with the Lions- I got Earth “under my BELT” so I guess I’ll credit-“Orion”
As the poison seeps into your ailing-tissue~ A philanthropist of cyanide as Im scaling-issues
Your body is corrupted once the paling-hits-you~ corrode u to the bone so no one can bare-to-miss-U
Molars erode as your tasting-granite- Souls seek redemption and begin pacing-planets
No time to waste~or “question if I planned-it”~ shrapnel leaves ya chest exposed like Janet
truth pierces taste buds as Death sets in~inhaling toxins as your breath-jets-in
Contusions and severances to the depth~of~ur~skin- fear trickles down and endebts-2-ya-kin
Viscera blown thru the contours-of-ya-back~(cough cough) blood soars-as-you-hack
War knows no slack- explore ya mind in the cracks-Hit so hard I leave ya pores-on-this-track
Fuck drawing ya guns I leave ya-holster~sliced- and haunt ya thoughts like a poltergeist
Recruiting the Saints to the army to bolster-christ~ send the squally squad to holt-ya-tryst
Over all the greatest drop i have seen till now!10/10

jinder
12-31-2006, 12:42 PM
i dont wanna sound like im hatin r owt
jus givin u ma honest feed on this
i cudnt read it
yall go way ova tha top wit tha vocab
dunno maybe its jus me
i jus loose interest readin it
cant even imagine wot it wud sound like
but some ppl really seem to like it so its all gud

JaTahChild01
12-31-2006, 07:11 PM
people act like it would be hard to rap my work...theres enough multis where its not hard to rap it. I have in most cases at least 4 multis in one bar which keeps the flow nicely. Look at Nas/AZ for en example of how mine would flow. But its all good i respect that uppin for feed

LIL-LATINO MC
12-31-2006, 07:20 PM
this an real dope rap

Flash
01-01-2007, 12:00 AM
this an real dope rap

jesus christ help this fool!

Trubs
01-02-2007, 12:59 PM
LMAO...figures...good shit odin! guess we're too much for people! i guess it's really how jay said...

I dumb down for my audience And double my dollars
They criticize me for it Yet they all yell "Holla"
If skills sold Truth be told
I'd probably b,. Lyrically, Talib Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
(But i did five Mil)
I ain't been rhymin like Common Sense
When your sense got that much in common
And you been hustlin since
Your inception Fuck perception
Go with what makes sense...

this is actually y i freed more that have of my txt lp, to get a response...

it was fun working with ya odin, i always like working with people who think like me makes me feel like less of an outkast when its someone there that can share ya genious and most of all fuckin understand you! i can just be the smart individual that i am without "what you mean" "i didn't get that" "wow, can you break that down for me" lol shit funny to me...thanx for the feedback flash...peace.

BlackStar
01-02-2007, 03:56 PM
Artist(s): OdinTheGod, Trouble
Album title: "Fluxx & Odin -Tha Dyin Scriptures Of Sang-raal"
Label: Tha Commission/ Cell Block Mobb/Renegadez
Beat: sampled from "Minority Report" by Jay-z.

(This is Walter Harris reporting for NYXXI31. With the country in a state of war all authorities urge viewers to please take shelter due to the increased likelihood of nuclear, chemical, and/or biological warfare. Again, I repeat…please take shelter)

nice similes and wordplay here. begin to flood..tsunami
Vocals swoon frames~as oxygen exhumes flames~ from the turbines heat blooms butane
good imagery here
This is a WAR-OF-WORDS~lyrically to leave the rapports-in-herds- forget if its yours-or-hers
The blood pours-in thirds~ fuck mother earth I’ll de”FEAT-HER” like Im Goring-Birds
mhh..good wordplay here. the simile to it is smart but without any content
Just a “NY” kid a bite outta Newton’s apple~ with more “facts under my Cap” than “Snapple”
lol...clever wordplay! Like it, reminds me on Mos Def verse in "Respiration"
Intellect as Artillery is something you cant grapple- impale the steeple as I snap the chapel
Look at the obstacles my pen-climbs~Hit so hard you’ll have “Trouble” locating ur “Enzymes”
connection to OGs? Heard the name Enzyme...he's one of the founder of The Commission, isn't he? But haben't heard of trouble.
couldn't catch this line up..."in ten times what the Zen rhymes" do you just want to say that ten rhymes on Zen? :huh:
Im like truth camouflaged in Trench-coats~ paint a collage that leaves only wrenched-throats
don't get this line
erm..is this a paradox?
They say “Figures lie, and Liars Figure”-But I stay with a finger to god’s choir’s-trigger
Even in cease-fire I get bigger~ And smash the terrain so hard ur desires-r-disfigured
The bombs fly and lyrically I just tempt-this page~ turn a lite shower to a tempest-rage
Im starting wars u wont attempt-to-wage~ lyrics are eternal divine & exempt-from-age

...Lyrics Eradicate, Forcing The Atomic Energy Within Me To Generate. Flows And Lyrics Winds Cause Explosions And Will Radiate, The Alpha Omega Of Illness, Inside My State Of Mind, Lies The Veteran Mind State, Never To Penertrate...
wow...:huh:

...Hesitate, My Brain Waves Encourage The Levitatant, Echoes Of Heavy Weight Effected Effectiveness As The Crowd Segregate. Excruciate, They "Only Beat Heads" When "They Masturbate", Hack Off Heads, My Caps Captivate, And Decapitate...
ROFL!!! "Only Beat Heads" When "They Masturbate"

...What A Difference, She Slaughters And All, "Squeezing The Change Between The Thumb And Pointer" Like A "Quarter-For-Calls”. Observe My Words Demanding Unworthy Get-Mauled, Txtin’ Applaud "Have Them Yelling Jesus Christ” Like "Peter And Paul"…
the quarter simile was ok...I don't have got much knowledge about American Football. The Peter and Paul simile was smart! Have to search for it cause they've got different names in German but it was smart.

...Trouble's The Lion, The Dark Light Shinning Loyal Red In The Shade Of The Human Iris, Remain The Pinnacle They're Just Fad Climbing. Lyrically Surprising, Seemingly Up Rising "So You Couldn’t Be At The Moment" Like "People With Bad Timing"...
don't get it, explain please

...Passive With Ease, Verbally Tease. Iron Breeze The Sockets To Unfasten The Knees, Feel As If Their Very Lifeline's Engulfed And Fasten In Kerosene. Trappin’ The Feigns, Reacting Obscene "Crawling With Their Belly On The Heat" Like "The Serpent Who Was Hassling Eve"*...
good simile again!

...Boom! When I Deliver, Feel The Changes In Temper, Apprehension Of Wisdom Scriptures The Lyric's Mission Is Given Mind Tension. Rendering Fidgets "Forcing More Bodily Gestures" Than "Street Mime Mimics"...
hahaha!!! very nice simile at the end!

(Silence…a heavy whistling sound…a bomb crashes into the earth. The crackling of fires is heard and dust and remnants rain to the twisted
pavement)

( Hello?! This is Walter Harris reporting...I don’t know if there are any surviving listeners, but if there are you are urged to rally together in any remaining structures until help can arrive…the nation is in complete disarray and the Armageddon may very well be upon us…)

..Vainlessly Exhibit, "The Embodiment Of Purity" Like "Sinners Embracing Religion," Cry Bitches, Issuing Wet Wipes, Sike! "Rip The Tissue From Your Body" Like "Severing Thigh Tendons"...

...Reality Layered Within A Code, Realistically No Fronts I'm Just Cold, Like How Feeling Unknown "Watching Your Saliva Drip" From Defeat Like "Wet Kisses To The Frontal lobe". Guess "I Protect A Different Kind Of Nature" From "Skunks And Nomes"...
explain please

..I'll Admit I'm Un lucid With Bland, I'm The Hatred "Exterminator" If Your "Looking For Spray I'll/Aisle" Be The Mamm Like "Searching For Grocery Spam". Resolution Is Planned, King Kongin’ My Life Span, Just So I Can "Monkey Every Stage Of People's Life" Like "The Evolution Of Man"...
DAMN! that was smart! I like these wordplays.

...Attending To, This Nuclear Bomb, I'm A Ready Individual, Enter Your Death Clutching My Armor With "Hinges Screaming" Like "Heavy Pivotal"..
explain please

…Fixture You Low On A Pendulum" Dismember, Disfigure You, "Now They Have to Be A Sharp One To Picture You". Sever Pixel Away From The Physical, "Each Piece Of You Disappearing In Time" Like "Erasing Pictures In Digital"…
lol!!!! very good similes and wordplays!

…Hail The Practical Broad, The Immaculate Don, Caused Raptures Of Gods, And Dicks Puttin’ The Dick In Dictator When They Was Dick Takers Yappin’ For Fun, Rambling On "Dummies Got No Where Quick" Like "Idiots Paddling Ponds"...
best part!!! I like the Dicktator line and the simile at the end is hilarious as fuck!

good wordplay
good metaphor
couldn't find much information about him and the connection to the belt or Orion, I asked my dad about the belt but he hasn't no idea too..but I like this pic*
lol...nice simile
cough cough? is that a hint to something?
poltergeist!!! A word that I don't have to check cause it's a German one :laugh:

(Whispering voice: "hit em hard and fast, then finish them slowly and painfully hahaha)

Daniel & lions (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f1/Daniellion.jpg)

wow...that was a lot of work!
Odin, you're multi syllable rhyming here is very good and like you said it helps to catch up the flow. Your vocabulary is elaborate and I had to check nearly every 2nd word. Some wordplays or similes are hard to get. I expect more content in this drop. I thought it will be a deep story or stuff like that. That's why I'm a little disappointed at the end.
Trubs, this is the first drop where I realized you. I don't know if I read a text before by you but I def reconized you now. Your vocabs is elaborate like Odin's but your style is different. I prefer your style here cause it was more complex that Odin's (I have to agree with Jinder that I became bored of reading it.) But I enjoyed reading your verses.
all in all a very smart and inteligent drop with good rhymes and a nice flow.
Trubs shined more than Odin here. Content was ok...like I said, I'm disappointed cause I expect something else.

8.6/10

edit: can you leave feed in my song please? I-Shine - why
that would be just fair after taking 1 and a half hour leaving feed in your song ;)

POC Was Here
01-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Daniel & lions (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f1/Daniellion.jpg)

wow...that was a lot of work!
Odin, you're multi syllable rhyming here is very good and like you said it helps to catch up the flow. Your vocabulary is elaborate and I had to check nearly every 2nd word. Some wordplays or similes are hard to get. I expect more content in this drop. I thought it will be a deep story or stuff like that. That's why I'm a little disappointed at the end.
Trubs, this is the first drop where I realized you. I don't know if I read a text before by you but I def reconized you now. Your vocabs is elaborate like Odin's but your style is different. I prefer your style here cause it was more complex that Odin's (I have to agree with Jinder that I became bored of reading it.) But I enjoyed reading your verses.
all in all a very smart and inteligent drop with good rhymes and a nice flow.
Trubs shined more than Odin here. Content was ok...like I said, I'm disappointed cause I expect something else.

8.6/10

edit: can you leave feed in my song please? I-Shine - why
that would be just fair after taking 1 and a half hour leaving feed in your song ;)

Just To Clear It Up For You Star..... You Said You Never Heard Of Trouble, Trubs Is Trouble(I'm Almost Positive?), She Just Shortened Her Screen Name Lol

BlackStar
01-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Just To Clear It Up For You Star..... You Said You Never Heard Of Trouble, Trubs Is Trouble(I'm Almost Positive?), She Just Shortened Her Screen Name Lol

lol...thx! :D

JaTahChild01
01-02-2007, 06:57 PM
I dont know bout this shit no more. I didnt even try and use vocab in this one. Saying every other word required a dictionary is kinda crazy cuz my verse at least i didnt try for a vocabulary effect. Its kinda of contradicting to say this wasnt enjoyable because theres to much vocab yet i got mega props for my work on my REM sleep ciphers series where they are were philosohpical and vocabulary based.

anyways on to explanations...

connection to OGs? Heard the name Enzyme...he's one of the founder of The Commission, isn't he? But haben't heard of trouble.
^Trubs is Trouble, and no enzyme has nothing to do with tha commission he was in the renegades and is prolly one of the best ever on here. And trouble and enzyme are related if im correct or close friends or something? Maybe im confusing someone else dont remember.

couldn't catch this line up..."in ten times what the Zen rhymes" do you just want to say that ten rhymes on Zen?
^the Zen is like buddhist philosophy writing if im not mistaken. So im saying i leave men ready to have there hearts played with and thoughts bent aorund because what i write is ten times as powerful as that of the zen

^in american movies ect normally when someone is trying to be disguised they are portrayed in a trenchcoat, hence im inferring my work is like truth hidden in a trench coat and when you see it it will leave you speechless or leave your throat wrenched...

erm..is this a paradox?
^this line isnt tricky at all...again talking about my philosphical messages and how philosophers should take notes of my quotes...then in ebonics if u have a "wet flow" it means u rap smoothly so im inferring my flow is so wet that i could fill a moat...

the quarter simile was ok...I don't have got much knowledge about American Football. The Peter and Paul simile was smart! Have to search for it cause they've got different names in German but it was smart.
^football?

don't get it, explain please
^if i had to explain how I SEEE THIS LINE in pure talking...trouble is the lion or king/leader. red is normally viewed as a dominant color but at the same time there is word play because the iris in the eyes detects two colors red and green i believe?? dont remember correctly but thats why if u stare at something for al ong time and then close your eyes u can see either red or green. We did this as an experiment before if u stare at the amerian flag for a whole minute barely blinking then close your eyes you will see its image in sorta a glowing green color because you have exhausted the red detectors in your eyes. Not sure if that has ANYTHING AT ALL to do with what trubs was going for lol but thought id add that. Shje remains the pinnacle or top point while the rest are fad climbing...trying to be her.

couldn't find much information about him and the connection to the belt or Orion, I asked my dad about the belt but he hasn't no idea too..but I like this pic*
^daniel and the lions is a biblical reference.Daniel was thrown into a chamber with lions to eat him but god blessed him and sent him an angel to protect him and he came away from man eating lions unharmed...hence Im comparing myself to him... Orion's Belt is a star constilation in the sky. i believe its like 3 stars in a row or something if u look up orions belt u can find all the info u need. If your looking at the constalation FROM earth then your undert he stars hence why i said earth is under my belt...now get the wordplay i had going...Ima star...my belt as in title belt...get it yet?

cough cough? is that a hint to something?
^no there no meaning here its all visuals. Your viscera is your chest or the organs andm aterials under your chest...so if your viscera is blown out your back by the nuclear explosion youd be coughing and hacking up blood from trying to breathe...

Not everything is a story, but in a way it is a story if you follow what the message was. We are comparing ourselves to a Nuclear attack LYRICALLY. our first verses were the bombs dropping and making the first impact killing most...but thats when nuclear winter comes in...im assuming uk what nuclear winter is? When the radiation from the bomb poison's and kills the survivors, hence we threw 2 more verses on to FINISH the song off or finish of the survivors lyrically. there is a story there if u read between the lines.

Ttown MC
01-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Mabey its cuz ppl wanan be on ya leavel odin lol, I understand some of your verses have a very high vocab an unless you know the meaning they can be highly annoying no joke. but i respect the effort an give you props for the skill you ahve in writeing. still gotta feed this its jsut a lot of work ill get to it tho.

BlackStar
01-02-2007, 07:16 PM
^football?

I thought the "Quarter for calls" is a command in football...

Ttown MC
01-02-2007, 08:44 PM
phone calls in america at phone booths cost a quarter i think thats where odin was oging with that

Sparx
01-02-2007, 09:09 PM
this was a wicked drop, i dono how it would come out in audio but still crazy.

Odin fav lines:

whoa... love that bird line man...

nice nice i like the Macbeth reference.

great verses Odin, and whoever said that the multiz help the flow are correct, dope drop...

Trubz Fav Lines:

first off, u have a really unique style homegirl (kinda like EM for those who kno him), but thats not even ur strong point, the shit u spit is just mad different from everyone else... like... its still punches just mad unique... anyway...

Hesitate, My Brain Waves Encourage The Levitatant, Echoes Of Heavy Weight Effected Effectiveness As The Crowd Segregate. Excruciate, They "Only Beat Heads" When "They Masturbate", Hack Off Heads, My Caps Captivate, And Decapitate...

a fuckin quarter????!!! mad unique and different, but still ill at the same time

sick

and then the whole second verse was a quotable...

sick drop from both of u, nice 2 c an old member of CBM alive again (esp. when i hear about these ppl but never c ther work).

overall a nice drop, altho i dont think its possible to do this in audio and have the same effect. never the less crazy work by both txtcees...

score: 9.9/10

Trubz, check ur pm's...

jinder
01-02-2007, 09:32 PM
theres a diff between bein clever n bein borin
i aint sayin i dont undastand yo words
im sayin by usin so many big words u make drops less interestin
i can undastand if u try it out on a few drops but constantly on ery drop
i dunno to me its a waste
i like readin ppl's stuff r listenin to music to chill not to educate maself i do that at uni
its like in yo free time u mite read a book lets say mystery r somet
but sometimes yall drops r like readin a txt book, a txt book that u dont even need to revise off! lol
some ppl like that kinda stuff, jus me that doesnt
im not sayin i hate all yo stuff, seen gud poetry off Trubs n ive liked plenty of Odins work b4, like tha way u can tell a story
jus wanted to make sho yall undastood wot i was tryna say, nowt to do wit undastandin wot tha words mean, doesnt make diff

Trubs
01-04-2007, 07:16 PM
clever, boring.....clever boring.... hmmmm

ok, let me put it like this...i'm not going to stop being me because it makes some people, bored, pick up a DICTIONary, and if not dont read it...that sounds like such a pretty easy thing to do...

jinder, i got some stuff that you might like alot on my txt lp coming out next week, but as you read the track noticed the difference in it compared to how i usually txt, i may seem less interested or redundant a little, its only because i'm not doing me while altering my struture, style, creativity to fit people thats are less, how would i say this, interested in expanding their horizons to something that they are not use to, not even only for a few mintues to read and feed...i get what ur saying, no hard feelings but i keep stressing it because alot of people hate reading my shit and at the same time alot enjoy living in creativity that i bring to the table even if its the bible's length!

i read some other thread early and it said "fuck vocab rappers"...i find that funny because i doubt if they can even beat one, people are hesitatant to likeing things that they wish not to comprehend beneath the shell of their brain and that's understandable but i'm not going to stop txtin my way because of that...it works for me...that's all im saying...

btw that quarter line is about making telephone calls, how do u put a change in a machine, with ur thumb and ur pointer finger...peace.

BlackStar
01-04-2007, 07:22 PM
btw that quarter line is about making telephone calls, how do u put a change in a machine, with ur thumb and ur pointer finger...peace.

thx for the explanation!

JaTahChild01
01-04-2007, 08:19 PM
I feel what you saying Trubs. Honestly Im not gon change my style because its that style that got me here. I guarentee i can pull quotes from everyone here complimenting my vocab use and knowledge form past drops. Im not gunna dumb myself down just to accomodate other people. i mean, if people wanna accuse me of using a dictionary for my work at this point then fuckl yall. its all in my head. People who have spit with me on aim know that. i feel this drop is very much slept on but its whatever u feel me? I have enough drops accumulated over the past year to where I dont even care really. Be easy everyone.

lilsam
01-05-2007, 12:53 PM
yeah
stop hating
if he didnt have the multiz, similies/metaz, wordplay etc
he would be a vocab rapper
but he mixes it all
thats why he heat!

koncret
01-05-2007, 02:13 PM

love the flowfrom faces etched in flood to tear ducts leads in nicely the tear ducts floodingg was nice wordplay and a decent simily
great imagry for the turbine blooms butane and great job with the flow of it between oxygen exhumes flames and heat blooms butane hmmm the life gashed and wombs mamed was a great meta but not sure if i like how it was peiced together
This is a WAR-OF-WORDS<-- nice play on war of the worlds~lyrically to leave the rapports-in-herds- forget if its yours-or-hers
ha the snapple was nice and i like the newtons apple better then most of the played out rotton apple lines
nice wordplay made up for the filler before it
I leave men-primed~ thoughts bend, hearts mend~in ten times what the Zen <-- a perfect balance between spirtaulity and reality which is what budist look to reach~rhymes
Im like truth camouflaged in Trench-coats~ paint a collage that leaves only wrenched-throats and they try to say that im the only crazy one
i really like this line the philosophers part was insane then the flow to quench moats part was clever
first time i read it thought it was a diss to those that left CBM reread it but now i see its not
nicely put

nice play on radiation sickness and The Alpha Omega Of Illness

this line had ALOT of wordplay

hmmmm the change line wasnt relly feelin it yeah you hold a quarter between ya index and thumb but ya didnt paint the picture well enough for me....now the jesus line was crazy

like the Iris play i was expectin an Isis line soon after but didnt get it would have worked nicely with you claimin to be the lion and showin power...like the Fad showin you gonna stay up but others gonna fall off after awhile and be forgoten

you missed some stuff to be queted but this was crazy painted the spittin flames nicely

the flow was so nice in this and then the wordplay at the end was soooo right

pavement)

nicely done just when i spit it the thigh tendons doesnt carry as much as it should i prolly would have put that first and had the religion part second

that was disgusting painted the picture ofthe spit just hangin from a forehead when i read it i thought of the episode of boondock and ganstalisios...the skunks and nome was very creative nomes as a different kind of nature was interesting

you have a very creative mind the spray aisle and grocery shoppin for spam was out there....the monky wordplay was just bannanas

nice wordplay i prolly would have said like aincent pivotal cus they more likely to make noise then heavy doors

WOW

decent just didnt carry the normal odin sickness
now that had the odin sickness
hmmmmmmmmmm decent
very nice
nice wordplay with the matrix and the real meaning of zion but the edit ions just dont flow riht to me
So far the best line i have read in this whole piece Orions belt wordplay was just CRAZY im startin to wonder if some of this is sublimnal but such a high level that most wouldnt realize it
flow was great and the philanthropiist wordplay was extremly nice
Nicely put
HA one of the best janet puns i have read in a while
hmmmm like the cough and hack as for he contours in ya back should have brought up exploding a chest in the line before it to make it more meaningfull
WOW
not really feelin this one
hmmm im in between on this one nice concept just didnt come out that strong

VERY nice track i have to give it a 9.4 coming from me that is an exeptional score us three should do a collab the word play and vocab would probly be to much to even keep up with though

had to give this a line by line break down i saw most of the wordplay and metaz tell me if i missed any

Leon Fluxx
01-05-2007, 10:52 PM
damnnnnn!!!!!!!!!
FIyaaa...

Odin murders it in every catagory.. cant no one knock this.. mutliz punches nice wordplay.. shit is dope.. trubz brought that hard style i miss.. just raw in and out..
this da future.. ogz bringin it back.. holla niggaz...

JaTahChild01
01-05-2007, 11:19 PM
thanks for the break Kon. best one i seen cuz u actually caught bought 80% of the wordplay lol. Theres still some and some hidden subliminals but thats for me too know. And this was made before cbm split so i wouldnt be dissing anyone and im not going to now all is peace in my eyes. Thanks again for the breakdown i owe u one now

Leon Fluxx
01-06-2007, 02:25 AM
Odin.. Dont listen to niggaz.. Cuz there fucking stupid obviously.. and jealous cuz they cant even last 3 lines wit u witout bein destroyed.. Take it from me.. U kno how many niggaz use to hate on my style.. lol.. U know how many niggaz are usin my style???.. No one brings anything new to da table in my eyes.. u do that.. and niggaz are knockin u.. its hilarious how dey keepin niggaz down.. If u aint been here as long as me. .i aint gonna take ya opinion serously.. cuz... They havnt experienced shit yet.. here for alilbit and they think they kno each style.. Shittt.. I've tried every style.. then i came wit my multi style inspired by Big L.. and datz all im doin.. and im loving it.. soo let niggaz think whatevaz.. Im da Yoda Of dis Rap Shit.. Ive seen it all and trained alot of niggaz.. Sooo I kno niggaz is bullshit when they knockin u.. U da best on here.. and if niggaz think different they wrong.. They tryin to put u down sooo niggaz would actually believe em and vote against u.. I dont knock anyones style.. personally i think its better when people are orginal..

Leon Fluxx
01-06-2007, 02:31 AM
snapple line was da hot shit....

trubz bringin back dat sick wordplay and flow..
zyme comin back tooo??

JaTahChild01
01-06-2007, 02:52 AM
Nah i dont mind the hate. people can think wat they want. I think people done tried to ride my style a bit with the knowledge/vocab and its all gravy. I have all the tools like i said before...
Vocab
Punches
wordplay
mutlis
topical
i can battle

I dont bother with what people say, cuz i back it up in the ring.

koncret
01-06-2007, 04:28 PM
thanks for the break Kon. best one i seen cuz u actually caught bought 80% of the wordplay lol. Theres still some and some hidden subliminals but thats for me too know. And this was made before cbm split so i wouldnt be dissing anyone and im not going to now all is peace in my eyes. Thanks again for the breakdown i owe u one now

I saw a lil bit more prolly only bout 85% though but you don't owe me that's what we supposed to do I just been to lazy and aint seen a track that was complex enough for me to have to break down in a while

This my fist post on my sidekick

Cap
01-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Im da Yoda Of dis Rap Shit..

I'm The Disease That Killed That 4-Foot-3 Green Shit Baby.

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 12:58 AM
theres alil feed to cbm/commiss