PDA

View Full Version : MIO Awards 2006

Sparx
12-30-2006, 07:16 PM
Heres what im thinking... u get Categories with nominess (which ill pick just cuz its faster, but tell me if u think im forgetting some1).... but yea... this is just an outline, if someone thinks they should b added lmk...

Best Male MC
Leon Fluxx
Jatah/Odin
Koncret
Chopz
Cap
Eyebagz
Blackstar
Best Female MC
Jinder
Summer
Best Battler
Basically Everyone...
Best Topical Battler
Chopz
Ttown
Eyebagz
Nick
POC
Blackstar
Best Topical Writer
Chopz
Ttown
Sparx
Koncret
Eyebagz
Odin
POC
Best Imagery
Chopz
Odin
Sparx
Koncret
Blackstar
Best Similies
Chopz
Koncret
Sparx
Odin
Best Metaphors
Chopz
Odin
Sparx
Koncret
Nickolai
Eyebagz
POC
Cap
Best Storytelling
Chopz
Odin
Sparx
Koncret
Nickolai
Eyebagz
POC
Blackstar
Best Flow
Fluxx
Summer
Jinder
Sparx
Odin
Cap
Lil Sam
POC
Blackstar
Best Multi's
Fluxx
Odin
Chopz
Sparx
Koncret
Best Punches
Cap
Lil Sam
Fluxx
Odin
POC
Best Personals
Odin
Fluxx
Sparx
Jinder
Summer
Chopz
Cap
Best Newcomer
Lil Latin
Flash
Lil Sam

LIL-LATINO MC
12-30-2006, 07:23 PM
thnx 4 the new comer, i did have 3 account now after being banded 2 time lol.and i do got new tracks in audio.

vote me

POC Was Here
12-30-2006, 07:29 PM
:glare:

How Is Lil Latin Gonna Get Nominated For Something And The Token Irish Person Don't Get Nominated For Nothing? That Just Ain't Right

LIL-LATINO MC
12-30-2006, 07:32 PM
:glare:

How Is Lil Latin Gonna Get Nominated For Something And The Token Irish Person Don't Get Nominated For Nothing? That Just Ain't Right

cause i aint being an lil Irish punk hating on people for no reason

you vs me in battle fool,after i make my audio which is something you will never ever do

POC Was Here
12-30-2006, 07:39 PM
cause i aint being an lil Irish punk hating on people for no reason

you vs me in battle fool,after i make my audio which is something you will never ever do

Listen Here You Wack Burito Eating Faggot, I Hate On People When They're Wack, When They Name A Thread "So Sick Sick Fast Type Freestyle" And When They Have No Idea About How To Use The English Language.

As For The Battle, I Don't Net Battle Anymore And If I Came Outta Retirement It Wouldn't Be For You..... As For Not Doing Audio? I'm Doing An Album With Franchize The Kid And My Dude Supplya...... Which Will Of Course, Have A Proper Name Unlike Your "Demo", Will Feature All Original Production And No Stolen Verses(Unlike Yours) And Will Be Respectable Lyrically...... Yet Again, Unlike Yours. Now Class Is Over....... MOW MY FUCKING LAWN!!!!

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 07:45 PM
Lol!!!! Owned

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Lol!!!! Owned

ima second that

Sparx
12-30-2006, 09:12 PM
lol latin ur outta ur league...

srry Poccington... i knew i forgot someone

Chopz
12-30-2006, 09:15 PM
Get on Msn now. lol.

Sparx
12-30-2006, 09:18 PM
Get on Msn now. lol.

i cant now, ill b back in a bit

Chopz
12-30-2006, 09:19 PM
Simpleton.

Ttown MC
12-30-2006, 10:02 PM
already for see this nt working, tellin yall its useless. an your nom's are off in a few catz....IMO

Flash
12-30-2006, 10:19 PM
im a new comer! yeeeeeeeeees!

LIL-LATINO MC
12-31-2006, 12:33 AM
listen up fool im not going to to say anything about your sorry culture ugly place Irish where most of them girls look like men because all the guys in there wear skirt too cause im better than you.You so stupid you think im stealing verse,production mother fuck you.i know the producer,the other artist,and more respect than you boy,so don't type anymore cause i don't jack people shit like you do.And don't mess with me fool cause i will destroy your career in the microphone and if you don't believe anything about what i just type,then go stupid and no question ask. mow your lawn?, i should slap your momma for having the kind of pussy that push you through

and the Irish diss is just for you punk, cause i know other Irish people cant be racist,dumb as you
and fuck who you working with,im working with homies above your level 120$ your album be flop

Sparx
12-31-2006, 02:15 AM
already for see this nt working, tellin yall its useless. an your nom's are off in a few catz....IMO

so correct me, im open 2 suggestions... most of that is based offa DR, i wasnt on MIO for a bit, so tell me who u think should go wher... this goes for everyone... nominate ur selves for categories (within reason obviously) and ill put the names in

Sparx
12-31-2006, 02:16 AM
listen up fool im not going to to say anything about your sorry culture ugly place Irish where most of them girls look like men because all the guys in there wear skirt too cause im better than you.You so stupid you think im stealing verse,production mother fuck you.i know the producer,the other artist,and more respect than you boy,so don't type anymore cause i don't jack people shit like you do.And don't mess with me fool cause i will destroy your career in the microphone and if you don't believe anything about what i just type,then go stupid and no question ask. mow your lawn?, i should slap your momma for having the kind of pussy that push you through

and the Irish diss is just for you punk, cause i know other Irish people cant be racist,dumb as you
and fuck who you working with,im working with homies above your level 120$ your album be flop

lmao... relax man, ur like 10 years old... ur not on any big shit urself so fuckin chill

Cap
12-31-2006, 03:30 AM
Listen Here You Wack Burito Eating Faggot, I Hate On People When They're Wack, When They Name A Thread "So Sick Sick Fast Type Freestyle" And When They Have No Idea About How To Use The English Language.

As For The Battle, I Don't Net Battle Anymore And If I Came Outta Retirement It Wouldn't Be For You..... As For Not Doing Audio? I'm Doing An Album With Franchize The Kid And My Dude Supplya...... Which Will Of Course, Have A Proper Name Unlike Your "Demo", Will Feature All Original Production And No Stolen Verses(Unlike Yours) And Will Be Respectable Lyrically...... Yet Again, Unlike Yours. Now Class Is Over....... MOW MY FUCKING LAWN!!!!

Another Word : BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Sparx, Can I Get A Nomination For Best Metaphors?

Sparx
12-31-2006, 03:40 AM
Another Word : BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Sparx, Can I Get A Nomination For Best Metaphors?

:huh: oook

FranchizeTheKid
12-31-2006, 05:33 AM

Lmao, He's Working With Me And I'm About Your Age And About 2000000000000000000000000000X Better Than You, P.O.C. Will Shit On You And I Will Too So Don't Get Your Panties In A Bunch

Sillsy
12-31-2006, 11:39 AM
cause i aint being an lil "Irish" punk hating on people for no reason

i thought racism resorted in a banning, get outta here you monkey lookin midget...you dropped your balls, pick em up

jinder
12-31-2006, 12:15 PM
i dunno if this gonna work r owt
but this is tha best list fo nominations i seen b4
most of times ppl mention names n they aint even be on damn site fo ova yr lol

Cap
12-31-2006, 02:05 PM
Young Kanon Is A Biter, BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

POC Was Here
12-31-2006, 02:54 PM

Ok First Off, Scottish Men Wear "Skirts" Not Irish Men You Moronic Piece Of Shit. Secondly, You Don't Know Cadillac Tah Or Irv Gotti So Therefore You Are Stealing Verses/Production. As For Respect? Nobody On MIO Respects You, You're A Joke And Your Verses Are Jokes....... You Should Leave This Forum Forever And Then Just Kill Yourself, Trust Me, The World Will Be A Better Place Without You. And You Couldn't Destroy My Career On The Microphone Ever, For The Simple Reason You're Wack As Fuck.

And How Are You Gonna Call Me Dumb? Look At Your Posts, You're As Idiotic As It Gets.

Oh And Don't Ever Try Talk About Irish People Or Our Culture For 2 Reasons, Firstly You Have No Idea About Our Culture Cause You're An Uneducated Fool And Secondly You're A Border Hopping Piece Of Shit.

Nickolai
12-31-2006, 03:06 PM
^^^^^^^^^lol!
OWNED!

Cap
12-31-2006, 03:11 PM
Ok First Off, Scottish Men Wear "Skirts" Not Irish Men You Moronic Piece Of Shit. Secondly, You Don't Know Cadillac Tah Or Irv Gotti So Therefore You Are Stealing Verses/Production. As For Respect? Nobody On MIO Respects You, You're A Joke And Your Verses Are Jokes....... You Should Leave This Forum Forever And Then Just Kill Yourself, Trust Me, The World Will Be A Better Place Without You. And You Couldn't Destroy My Career On The Microphone Ever, For The Simple Reason You're Wack As Fuck.

And How Are You Gonna Call Me Dumb? Look At Your Posts, You're As Idiotic As It Gets.

Oh And Don't Ever Try Talk About Irish People Or Our Culture For 2 Reasons, Firstly You Have No Idea About Our Culture Cause You're An Unedcuted Fool And Secondly You're A Border Hopping Piece Of Shit.

You've Trained Well, Young Padawan.

"Border-Hopping Peice Of Shit" - Nominated For Gumpest Statement Of '06

elcuppan
12-31-2006, 04:38 PM
lil latin got shat on,lol
your some dumb fuck,i live in ireland its tha place to be!
there is loads of irish people on here,are you looking to get your ass banned?
,dont you know dermo is irish?.put your wack ass rhymes up yur ass man!
cock sucker

LIL-LATINO MC
12-31-2006, 06:04 PM
Lmao, He's Working With Me And I'm About Your Age And About 2000000000000000000000000000X Better Than You, P.O.C. Will Shit On You And I Will Too So Don't Get Your Panties In A Bunch

and you calling me the kid?

get your mind right homie you still 13

Oh And Don't Ever Try Talk About Irish People Or Our Culture For 2 Reasons, Firstly You Have No Idea About Our Culture Cause You're An Uneducated Fool And Secondly You're A Border Hopping Piece Of Shit.

you know who started all the racist statement first
and im at here to get better in text battle since this my first year in text,not to arcued in the keyboard with an ignorant fool like you

i thought racism resorted in a banning, get outta here you monkey lookin midget...you dropped your balls, pick em up

hahaha dont worry homey i got my ball you fadgot .
enough of these things homey ,respect this thread

i would nominate for me ,but i have to give credit to the homey flash for doing all the dope raps, and other things as an new comer

FranchizeTheKid
12-31-2006, 06:57 PM

Lmao, I'm Half Mexican And I'm Still Laughing At "Border Hopping Piece Of Shit", Hahahaha

Summer_heat
12-31-2006, 07:45 PM
i would ban the delinquent, but ery times hes banned the lil fucker keeps on comin back. plus, u did say a lil racist remark POC. ill let u both slide, merely cos POC hardly said shit, n lillatino dont get the concept of being banned.

the cats r... as they are, but i will not be voting, dont believe in all this, vote for this, vote for that, i can already tell u what this forum will say.

i do have a suggestion and a vote u cud say, Eyebagz for Male TxtC of the year. He easily my fave Male TxtC no doubt.

LIL-LATINO MC
12-31-2006, 07:47 PM
i would ban the delinquent, but ery times hes banned the lil fucker keeps on comin back. plus, u did say a lil racist remark POC. ill let u both slide, merely cos POC hardly said shit, n lillatino dont get the concept of being banned.

the cats r... as they are, but i will not be voting, dont believe in all this, vote for this, vote for that, i can already tell u what this forum will say.

i do have a suggestion and a vote u cud say, Eyebagz for Male TxtC of the year. He easily my fave Male TxtC no doubt.

he did start the racist thing about my people so dont look at me as the attacker, and more of this thread.

plus i dont like racist

Cap
12-31-2006, 07:55 PM
hahaha dont worry homey i got my ball you fadgot .
enough of these things homey ,respect this thread

ROTFLMAO

Nominated For Most Homo Coment Of The Year

FranchizeTheKid
01-01-2007, 02:27 AM
plus i dont like racist

You Need To Pay Better Attention In School.

LIL-LATINO MC
01-01-2007, 04:08 AM
You Need To Pay Better Attention In School.

kid your in middle school

Cap
01-01-2007, 04:54 AM
kid your in middle school

So Are...........You?

lilsam
01-01-2007, 03:31 PM
lilsam 4 best newcomer

LIL-LATINO MC
01-01-2007, 03:49 PM
So Are...........You?

IM An Freshman Put Lil Sam for new comer too,u forgot him

POC Was Here
01-01-2007, 04:03 PM
IM An Freshman Put Lil Sam for new comer too,u forgot him

I Hope You Die A Horrible Death.

Flash
01-01-2007, 04:18 PM
I Hope You Die A Horrible Death.

AN good one lol!

Sparx
01-01-2007, 04:19 PM
ok enuff cloggin my fuckin thread, if its not to do with nominating, or talking about the awards then shut the fuck up...

Flash
01-01-2007, 04:21 PM
ok sry sparx dont get to angry cuz youll die from an heart atack and thats bad!just kidding!so everyone shut the fuck up!or just talk for awards nothing more!

Cap
01-01-2007, 04:24 PM
ok sry sparx dont get to angry cuz youll die from an heart atack and thats bad!just kidding!so everyone shut the fuck up!or just talk for awards nothing more!

Stop Trying To Be POC You Assmonkey.

Flash
01-01-2007, 04:25 PM
im not trying to be POC!and shut the fuck up if you dont youll stay without of cap!

Sparx
01-01-2007, 04:30 PM
S T F U

^ there it is children... in plain net-speak

Cap
01-01-2007, 04:30 PM
im not trying to be POC!and shut the fuck up if you dont youll stay without of cap!

Lmao@ U Probably Being Lil Latin MC In Disguise, SPEAK ENGLISH OR NOTHING AT ALL FAG-BAG.

And That Will Be My Last Comment.

Flash
01-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Lmao@ U Probably Being Lil Latin MC In Disguise, SPEAK ENGLISH OR NOTHING AT ALL FAG-BAG.

And That Will Be My Last Comment.

Aight then!we are cool peace cap!

LIL-LATINO MC
01-01-2007, 05:11 PM
lol. flash and cap are internet homeboy now. Sparx i got an question can we vote for two people in the same category as in lil-sam and other in new comer? or is it just one per vote?

Flash
01-01-2007, 05:13 PM
no we arent cap didnt accept the peace :(

Sparx
01-01-2007, 05:17 PM
lol. flash and cap are internet homeboy now. Sparx i got an question can we vote for two people in the same category as in lil-sam and other in new comer? or is it just one per vote?

no u cant its one vote per category and i dont think i should let ppl vote for themselves...

Flash
01-01-2007, 05:18 PM
no u cant its one vote per category and i dont think i should let ppl vote for themselves...

yeah no voting for themselfs!thats cool!

Sparx
01-01-2007, 06:17 PM
alright... since no1 is objecting.... im gonna start takin votes... send 'em in by PM asap... and ill post up the results in a week

Flash
01-01-2007, 06:25 PM
best new comer Flash

lol just kidding Lil sam......and we should vote for all the categories right?

Sparx
01-01-2007, 06:36 PM
yes vote for ALL the categories and send em in by pm plz

Flash
01-01-2007, 06:37 PM
send them to you!ok bro im doing that wright now!

TTP
01-01-2007, 07:39 PM
how come i aitn even on the list mayne

lilsam
01-01-2007, 07:41 PM
U aint been doing much, just drops all clumped together, ud be more noticed if they spred

Summer_heat
01-01-2007, 07:46 PM
he aint done quiet some shit for awhile... imo hes improved quiet alot... eryones nominated for 1 cat tho TTP... so u never know. Also, Blackstar aint got any cat vote either. But its nothing.

if this does happen, scrap the Best Female TextC, i dont want it, not like i was gonna get it lol, n Jinder doesnt either. so no point yall wastin time on that shit.

Young_Con
01-02-2007, 07:59 AM
*Cough* Im THE Illets Newcomer *Cough**Cough* X-D

lilsam
01-02-2007, 10:37 AM
only dropped twice^

shiznit
01-02-2007, 10:49 AM
this forum hasnt got many emcees it looks to me like the person who made this thread is just choosing who he thinks should be in each catorgorie that chopz guy is in like 10 catorgories i mean he maybe amazing but come on lol

Flash
01-02-2007, 10:50 AM
yes he is one of the best!and you can shut up and leave!

Chopz
01-02-2007, 11:00 AM
I do not know myself why I am in ten catergories, but, people are welcome to vote for me for all of them if they feel like it lol.

Sparx
01-02-2007, 01:16 PM
lol hey like i said b4... u dont like the list tell me and ill change it, but regardless of what anyone says, this list makes sense, look at the drops ppl leave and u can c who does what.... again, if u think something is wrong then ill change it, just TELL ME!!

BlackStar
01-02-2007, 01:42 PM
wow..never made a topical battle...:D
but thx for adding me in the list :roll:

POC Was Here
01-02-2007, 01:45 PM
lol hey like i said b4... u dont like the list tell me and ill change it, but regardless of what anyone says, this list makes sense, look at the drops ppl leave and u can c who does what.... again, if u think something is wrong then ill change it, just TELL ME!!

You Should Change The List, All The Categories Should Have 1 Nominee..... And That's Me!!!!

:drunk:

Chopz
01-02-2007, 02:07 PM
Bloody Pisshead.. GIVE ME FEED!!

Sparx
01-02-2007, 02:13 PM
wow..never made a topical battle...:D
but thx for adding me in the list :roll:

lol oops... i was gonna put u in as a writer (cuz u do tell a lotta stories in ur drops)

LIL-LATINO MC
01-02-2007, 07:41 PM
I Got an question about this(cool thread), when we vote do we have to tell the reason why we vote for that person?

LIL-LATINO MC
01-02-2007, 07:41 PM
When is the vote due?

Sparx
01-02-2007, 08:55 PM
latin, no u dont have to give a reason, and its due ASAP..

but if anyone vote for themselves im voiding ur whole vote...

BlackStar
01-03-2007, 01:09 PM
latin, no u dont have to give a reason, and its due ASAP..

but if anyone vote for themselves im voiding ur whole vote...

oh..so you mean that was useless by me:

Best female MC: Lil Latin MC (cause he sucks dicks and is a pussy)
Best Flow : Chopz (cause he can't stop talking)

:huh:

j/k
:p
jokes
(sorry Luke, can't find the long definition by you anymore :D )

FranchizeTheKid
01-03-2007, 05:44 PM
I PM'ed My Votes To Sparx

Eyebagz
01-03-2007, 05:50 PM
how can you vote you aint seen fuck all here

BlackStar
01-03-2007, 05:52 PM

word !

LIL-LATINO MC
01-03-2007, 08:06 PM
oh..so you mean that was useless by me:

Best female MC: Lil Latin MC (cause he sucks dicks and is a pussy)
Best Flow : Chopz (cause he can't stop talking)

:huh:

j/k
:p
jokes
(sorry Luke, can't find the long definition by you anymore :D )

best female mc= Blackstar for trying to be an bitch and trying to be black

lol.im playing too fool,is all respect.

BlackStar
01-03-2007, 08:17 PM
best female mc= Blackstar for trying to be an bitch and trying to be black

lol.im playing too fool,is all respect.

so all female MCs want to be black??? mhh......mhhh....mmmhhhh...can't find a senseful answer to it.

oh wait..I found one! I AM BLACK!!!

ohhh...exposed!!!! I'm a black girl from Greenland! damn...I exposed myself!

Sparx
01-03-2007, 08:35 PM
lmao^,,,,,,,,,,,,............ . . . . .. .:smokin:

LIL-LATINO MC
01-03-2007, 09:10 PM
so all female MCs want to be black??? mhh......mhhh....mmmhhhh...can't find a senseful answer to it.

you do have an picture of an black artist, and name is Blackstar. lol im just playing, i allready know why you have all those things homie ez up. and black peoples inveted hip hop so dont take it as an mc who want to be black, hip hop is for everyone, every color, and black people is very important to the world cause they intelligent, gifted ,style, and more.

NBA,Hip HOp, and more things that make the world full of cool style.

LIL-LATINO MC
01-03-2007, 09:10 PM

you do have an picture of an black artist, and name is Blackstar. lol im just playing, i allready know why you have all those things homie ez up. and black peoples inveted hip hop so dont take it as an mc who want to be black, hip hop is for everyone, every color, and black people is very important to the world cause they intelligent, gifted ,style, and more.

NBA,Hip HOp, and more things that make the world full of cool style. much respect to their people

FranchizeTheKid
01-04-2007, 05:14 AM

I've Lurked Here Before Cocksucka...

Cap
01-04-2007, 12:48 PM
I've Lurked Here Before Cocksucka...

eyebagz is a self-concious homosexual who only is coming at you because he's worried people forgot about his OLD vocab raps and aren't paying attention to the NEW vocab raps.

Eyebagz
01-04-2007, 01:16 PM
wtf are you talking about i dont and havent done any vocab raps and you lot are all pricks jus starting shit for no reason

12-28-2006

and lurking you joined then and you cant see the forum properly if you aint registered so you lied basically

Cap
01-04-2007, 01:29 PM
wtf are you talking about i dont and havent done any vocab raps and you lot are all pricks jus starting shit for no reason

12-28-2006

and lurking you joined then and you cant see the forum properly if you aint registered so you lied basically

then what do you do? Conceptual raps? isnt that just a treat. no homo.

Eyebagz
01-04-2007, 01:35 PM
its better then spitting generic raps constantly

Cap
01-04-2007, 01:35 PM
its better then spitting generic raps constantly

which......is what you do with vocab raps?

Eyebagz
01-04-2007, 01:38 PM
i dont do any vocab raps

Cap
01-04-2007, 01:41 PM
i dont do any vocab raps

i'll probably end up clogging this thread more so heres my last statement...

YES YOU DO!!!!!

Eyebagz
01-04-2007, 01:43 PM
example then

Summer_heat
01-04-2007, 06:16 PM
now now Eye, we shudnt act as if the guy hasnt got another username from which he could have been veiwing the site from, im sure thats what Cap is implying.
cos if he did have another username it explains how he has judged this site within days, cos thats the only way he may have been able to see this forum.

so we all learn a lesson, not to jump to conclusions, like i discovered this lil kid... forgot his name... God who cares... also has the same Ip as someone else before, now i dont know the reason behind this change, i mean for all i know, (there is a big age diff) this cud jus be a lil brother r sumet, r maybe they go to the same internet caffe/ library r whatever... but that wud sure as hell explain how he may know what he says he does know. am i makin sense to yall? awell, if u dont get me.... u dont get me...*laughs evily n slowly walks away*

BlackStar
01-04-2007, 07:19 PM
crazy bitch... give us names!!!! :angry:

it's all good summer ;)

koncret
01-04-2007, 09:53 PM
thanx for all the nominations made almost every catagory ill pm my vote soon

Sparx
01-04-2007, 10:01 PM
thnx kon

still waiting on votes.... if i dont get enuff this shit aint gonna work, SO VOTE PEOPLE!!

Chopz
01-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Can u get on MSN^^?

lilsam
02-14-2007, 07:52 PM
soo

whats happening with this?

Sparx
02-15-2007, 12:14 AM
i have maybe 5 votes from different ppl...

but most never sent in shit...

Leon Fluxx
02-15-2007, 03:11 AM
Best Male MC
odin

Best Battler
leon fluxx

Best Topical Battler
ttown

Best Topical Writer
Chopz/odin <--- need to see the rematch

Best Imagery
Koncret lyrical dark genius

Best Similies
Sparx

Best Metaphors
Odin

Best Storytelling
loc

Best Flow
Jinder

Best Multi's
Fluxx

Best Punches
sparx
odin too but imma go wit sparx on dis..

Best Personals
Odin
Fluxx
Sparx
datz a toss up..
imma go wit me.. cuz i always come wit great personalz
and i prob had most battles..

Best Newcomer
Lil Latin
Flash
Lil Sam

deres hella lot more den dis
blackstar
bagz
nick right?
alot of niggaz came thru in 06 we need to broadin da catagories

Lifetime achiement
Loc

Most organization
Odin

Wanted to see more of in 06
Freeway

Best interviews
Cap

Best tournament maker
Fluxx

most hated.. shit i dunno now..
was notorious
sam about to get dat one from readin da expose by blackstar

Most feedback givin
Blackstar

Most neutral and liked emcee
Blackstar

Most consistant dropped
TTP

Biggest beefer..
Focus
Fluxx
Notorious
Sam
etc... take a pick at dat one lol
i dont like myself in dere.. but i got by facts
no matta what da situation was..

Best Crew
Tha Commission

Best comeback
trubs

Most Underrated
Summerheat

Best female
trubs

most consistant skill
Maybe me.. spittin same heat since 04
.. summer i would put in there
odin,sparx

Most Big Business Emcee *tryin to expand crew and what not.. like a diddy of da board*
Focus
Fluxx
Odin
Cap
Jinder

imma go wit me on dat one.. maybe odin too

Keep ya Eye on In 07 nominee's
Flash
Sam
Insanity
Goldenchild
~..BlackCokane..~

Hall of fame inducties for 06
WCP
Odin (think hes already in)
Chopz
Sparx
Koncret
Summerheat
Jinder
Ttown

those are my inducties...
well focus has the orginal list... FOCUS WHOS IN THE HALL OF FAME ALREADY.. soo i can nominate this year of 06..

ILLMATIC
02-15-2007, 01:50 PM