PDA

View Full Version : eyebagz - Fuckhead

Eyebagz
12-30-2006, 01:21 PM

Summer_heat
12-30-2006, 01:29 PM
"Permanent marker dissapering in a circumventing null vacant void of nugatory vocabulary
Im so dope now look i used big words but i get more hate then the local constabulary"

when i read that first line from the bar, i was like wtf did Eye jus say?!?! lol, n then i read on n i was like "oh, ok!"

i know u got probs in ur life Eye, but u need to sort them out, not use drugs to escape all the time, but i understand!

"and if youve managed to quit for you i have admiration with me they stuck like constipation
After alot of talks with people that care for me decided to slow my insulfating"

constipation goes away dont it? lol
but yea good boy! proud of ya!

nice drop, altho u rapped bout drugs before, u seem to be makin leeway on em, ur starting to move away from all the "gettin high, is so good" sensation

Flash
12-30-2006, 02:08 PM
Bagz the song was good but man you are getting in this drugs to much man!

Manic Depression, pyschosis, schizophreni and extreme paranoia affect atleast one relation
So i spose doing the drugs i do aint good on that foundation but i love the sensation
Got so hooked they became my vocation every i went there was the temptation
and if youve managed to quit for you i have admiration with me they stuck like constipation
this here was my favourite part! 9/10 and the drug is not all in your life man!keep it up and stop taking shit!peace!

Ttown MC
12-30-2006, 03:44 PM
crazy and deranged eyebagz this boy is just alittle bit strange
Since he first started the purple haze hes never been the same
Insulfating lines what a dumb little prick
Its ok look he just slipped arsenic into his own fucking drink

Permanent marker dissapering in a circumventing null vacant void of nugatory vocabulary
Im so dope now look i used big words but i get more hate then the local constabulary

the hook an opening bar were the beswt i think, DRUGS DRUGS DRUGS ehh 1 more ofr bags DRUGS lol