PDA

View Full Version : Saddam was executed!

Flash
12-30-2006, 07:21 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061230/ap_on_re_mi_ea/saddam

damn he desves it alot!

GUNS
12-30-2006, 10:30 AM
he deserved it...........and Sadam allready got his own Revenge .....cnn reports that a Tornado allmost hit Bush's own house in Texas lol

Nickolai
12-30-2006, 10:44 AM
^^^^^^^^ lol
yh it shudnt av taken dat long in da first p;ace to happen but i spose human rights etc even tho he dint abide by them wen he was in power

PaC3Y
12-30-2006, 07:11 PM
lol, how did i know this was going to be posted?

LIL-LATINO MC
12-30-2006, 07:38 PM
he got what he deserve

MAW
12-30-2006, 07:46 PM
yo show some pity for an old, iraqi man:D

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 08:07 PM
WHOO HOO!!!! US GONNA REALLY PARTY ON NEW YEARS NOW!!!! Lol

Chopz
12-30-2006, 08:10 PM
You all make me sick. Fucking senseless simpletons. Absolute fucking imbosiles.

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 08:10 PM
He shoulda been tortured...but he's dead, thats what matters

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 08:13 PM
You all make me sick. Fucking senseless simpletons. Absolute fucking imbosiles.

You The One With The Video of Sadaam Being Hung Lol

Chopz
12-30-2006, 08:16 PM
I haven't got nor seen the video. Do not laugh this is not a situation to make light of.

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 08:20 PM
I haven't got nor seen the video. Do not laugh this is not a situation to make light of.

Well, The Bastard Killed Grips Of People And Now He's Dead, It's Great For The World... :chuuch:

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 08:20 PM
http://poetry.rotten.com/saddam-dead/saddam08.jpg

MAW
12-30-2006, 08:23 PM
fuck it. to hang somebody is fuckin brutal. Although he killed many people, it's too brutal....

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 08:24 PM
here's another, i can show you one of him deceased

http://poetry.rotten.com/saddam-dead/saddam06.jpg

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 08:25 PM
fuck it. to hang somebody is fuckin brutal. Although he killed many people, it's too brutal....

you think hanging is brutal...that was a rather easy way out considering the pain he has caused 100's most likely thousands of families and the people he 'tortured'

POC Was Here
12-30-2006, 08:28 PM
here's another, i can show you one of him deceased

http://poetry.rotten.com/saddam-dead/saddam06.jpg

SHOW THE DEAD ONE!!!!

:drunk:

Chopz
12-30-2006, 08:29 PM
You really are messed up aren't you?

Life is not something that can be easily given or taken.. Yes he was ulltimately responsible for many people dieing but how does killing him bring these people back to life? It doesn't... It is disrespectful to them in my eyes as people think killing another person, taking anothers life will be the best way to pay tribute to them. Who knows what happens when we die? Nobody. What if you only get one life and then nothing, we have just condemned another soul into an everlasting emptieness until time ends, or, forever. It is sickening. When the American was decapitated did you all watch the video, laugh, smile, seem satisfied?

Why do none of you understand how important life is?

MAW
12-30-2006, 08:29 PM
Yeah I know but wouldn't it be better to put him for the rest of his life in jail?

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 08:33 PM

Life is not something that can be easily given or taken.. Yes he was ulltimately responsible for many people dieing but how does killing him bring these people back to life? It doesn't... It is disrespectful to them in my eyes as people think killing another person, taking anothers life will be the best way to pay tribute to them. Who knows what happens when we die? Nobody. What if you only get one life and then nothing, we have just condemned another soul into an everlasting emptieness until time ends, or, forever. It is sickening. When the American was decapitated did you all watch the video, laugh, smile, seem satisfied?

Why Are You Defending Sadaam When He Obviously Didn't Understand How Important Life Is? It Doesn't Bring Anyone Back But That's Not Why They Hung Him, They Hung Him Because MURDER Is A Crime, And He Committed MANY MURDERS, Add Up All Those Charges And You Deserve To Die...

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 08:34 PM
Yeah I know but wouldn't it be better to put him for the rest of his life in jail?

That Wouldn't Be Any Different Because He'd Eventually Be Killed By Somebody...

POC Was Here

The American Was A Contract Worker Not A Mercenary, Not A Soldier Or Nothing....... And Sadaam Wasn't Beheaded He Was Hanged.

And I Have Very Good Reason To Laugh At Sadaam's Death Because I Seriously Doubt He Batted An Eyelid When He Gave The Order To Gas All The Kurds.

I Hope He Burns In Hell For Everything He Did And I Would've Rathered They Tortured Him Until He Was Dead, Cut Off Limbs And Everything. Maybe Then He'd Realise The Pain He Caused To Countless Families Throughout His Reign As A Dictator.

Sillsy
there's what remains of him

http://poetry.rotten.com/saddam-dead/saddam09.jpg

your right chopz it doesn't bring those people back, but this measure simply prevents him from being able to take more innoncent lives...sometimes it can be viewed that the loss of one person or death can be better or benefit the greater good...I think what you need to experience chopz is a situation where you need to take a life in order to save someone elses, thats the only way i can see you and others understanding this way of reason...

Chopz
Why Are You Defending Sadaam When He Obviously Didn't Understand How Important Life Is? It Doesn't Bring Anyone Back But That's Not Why They Hung Him, They Hung Him Because MURDER Is A Crime, And He Committed MANY MURDERS, Add Up All Those Charges And You Deserve To Die...

I am not defending him, he committed many a crime and killed thousands, but does blood created settle a mater of blood past? NO

And just for your information, NOBODY DESERVES TO DIE.

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 08:37 PM
Nobody does deserve to die, but everyone will die one way or another...but why not end the life of someone who takes life?

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 08:38 PM
I am not defending him, he committed many a crime and killed thousands, but does blood created settle a mater of blood past? NO

And just for your information, NOBODY DESERVES TO DIE.

Sadaam Did, He Killed Too Many People When He Was Dictator To Just Go And Live On, It's Basically Karma, I Know You Don't Beleive In An Eye For An Eye But This Was An Act Of Justice, They Ultimately Prevented More From Being Killed

MAW
12-30-2006, 08:38 PM
NOBODY DESERVES TO DIE.

THATS WRONG!! the whole G-Unit deserves 2 die

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 08:39 PM
THATS WRONG!! the whole G-Unit deserves 2 die

You're A Fucking Idiot

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 08:39 PM
he must have been a nice guy, look at the effects he had on his grandchildren

http://poetry.rotten.com/saddam-dead/saddam02.jpg

i'd hate to have seen the present he probably gave them...

Chopz
12-30-2006, 08:40 PM
I do understand your way of reason, but being imprisoned for the rest of your life would still be beneficial to many people, yes many people are probably happy that he was hung and murdered but are you telling me that if you lost somebody close and the person who was responsible was hung, you would feel as if that is justice, your family memeber/ friend etc has been murdered and you think the best way to remember them is to kill another?

Although it is not a person Alcohol was responsible for the death of somebody close to me and I got to a point where I really did hate it, I wouldn't even want to see it, but after a while I realised that it wasn't the alcohol that was responsible but how he used it. Now, are you telling me that if the soldiers under Seddams control had not carried out his orders there would be many a people dead due to him today? I am not blaming the soldiers but they did not have to kill the people, EVERYBODY has civil rights, and even though Seddam took that away from people, that again, does not give people the right to take away his.

MAW
12-30-2006, 08:40 PM
Yeah man it doesn't matches the topic......but i had 2 say it :laugh:

POC Was Here
12-30-2006, 08:44 PM
I do understand your way of reason, but being imprisoned for the rest of your life would still be beneficial to many people, yes many people are probably happy that he was hung and murdered but are you telling me that if you lost somebody close and the person who was responsible was hung, you would feel as if that is justice, your family memeber/ friend etc has been murdered and you think the best way to remember them is to kill another?

Although it is not a person Alcohol was responsible for the death of somebody close to me and I got to a point where I really did hate it, I wouldn't even want to see it, but after a while I realised that it wasn't the alcohol that was responsible but how he used it. Now, are you telling me that if the soldiers under Seddams control had not carried out his orders there would be many a people dead due to him today? I am not blaming the soldiers but they did not have to kill the people, EVERYBODY has civil rights, and even though Seddam took that away from people, that again, does not give people the right to take away his.

You Do Realise That The Soldiers Had No Other Option But To Follow The Orders Given? Had They Falt Out Refused The Order They Were Dead, Simple As.

And Nobody Had Civil Rights In Iraq.

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 08:45 PM
no one ever said it was done as a tribute to those who are deceased because of this mans actions...its a preventive measure which has been taken to prevent more loss of life...If say someone in my family was a crazed killer, i know im stong enough to do whats right and can say that i could pull a trigger on a family member if i knew it was the right thing to do...

Yet with the army, you do get those extreme loyalists who believed in what Saddam was doing so much they were willing to die for him

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 08:45 PM

I See What You Mean But Hanging Him Is Considered Justice, And The Soldiers DID Have To Carry His Orders Or They'd Be Killed, The World Is "Kill Or Be Killed" And "You Hit Me, I Hit You", By Sadamm Dying It Prevents More Lives From Being Taken, Plus This Is How God Wanted Him To Go, So It Was Meant To Be

Chopz
12-30-2006, 08:46 PM
"Sadaam Did, He Killed Too Many People When He Was Dictator To Just Go And Live On, It's Basically Karma, I Know You Don't Beleive In An Eye For An Eye But This Was An Act Of Justice, They Ultimately Prevented More From Being Killed"

I was going to awnser Sillsy's comment about everybody will die (Which is true but people should not play the role of God) but after seeing your statement I wanted to tell you how arrogant you are and how much I hate you, this was not an act of Justice, an act of justice would be to punish him, being killed is not punishment, some might say it is an easy way out as it has put an end to the days which he lived out in strife. An act of justice is a order which will cause quiet amongst the public, justice is punishing people for what they have done. Seddam is dead, he can no longer live in a system which will cast him into strife, and I do not know about the rest of you, but I certainly have an aura of disquiet.

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 08:46 PM
I See What You Mean But Hanging Him Is Considered Justice, And The Soldiers DID Have To Carry His Orders Or They'd Be Killed, The World Is "Kill Or Be Killed" And "You Hit Me, I Hit You", By Sadamm Dying It Prevents More Lives From Being Taken, Plus This Is How God Wanted Him To Go, So It Was Meant To Be
well if God exists and he does govern how we die, then thats how he wanted Saddam to go out...if God doesn't exist then it was at the descretion of those in power...

Chopz
12-30-2006, 08:49 PM
Listen to me, I understand what you all are saying and I would awnser you but I cannot get over how dumb Franchize is, killing somebody is not justice, yes in some measures as Sillsy pointed out mesaures must be taken to stop more life being killed, but what would killing him do that a jail cell wouldn't have?

MAW
The damn thing about saddams death is, that there will probably be more suicide-bombings in iraq

Chopz
I am not trying to aruge with any of you by the way, I am just suprised at how some people find joy in the death of somebody.

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 08:50 PM
"Sadaam Did, He Killed Too Many People When He Was Dictator To Just Go And Live On, It's Basically Karma, I Know You Don't Beleive In An Eye For An Eye But This Was An Act Of Justice, They Ultimately Prevented More From Being Killed"

I was going to awnser Sillsy's comment about everybody will die (Which is true but people should not play the role of God) but after seeing your statement I wanted to tell you how arrogant you are and how much I hate you, this was not an act of Justice, an act of justice would be to punish him, being killed is not punishment, some might say it is an easy way out as it has put an end to the days which he lived out in strife. An act of justice is a order which will cause quiet amongst the public, justice is punishing people for what they have done. Seddam is dead, he can no longer live in a system which will cast him into strife, and I do not know about the rest of you, but I certainly have an aura of disquiet.

LOL, Do You Realize What You Just Said? Being Killed Is Not A Punishment? HIS LIFE WAS TAKEN AND THATS NOT A PUNISHMENT? You're Getting A Little Idiotic With This Shit... You Need To Stop Dude

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 08:51 PM
In the end it was done in opinion of what was considered best for the greater good and safety of the world...not just one country or a minority...it was agreed by most it was the best thing to do...Saddam did still have loyalists and him being alive would only push them on, with him dead his memory will slowly die out...

POC Was Here
12-30-2006, 08:52 PM

Being Killed Is A Punishment....... And In This Case It Was A Damn Suitable Punishment!

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 08:53 PM
Listen to me, I understand what you all are saying and I would awnser you but I cannot get over how dumb Franchize is, killing somebody is not justice, yes in some measures as Sillsy pointed out mesaures must be taken to stop more life being killed, but what would killing him do that a jail cell wouldn't have?

It Is Justice, He Committed A Crime And Action Was Taken, That's Considered JUSTICE, So Calm Down With Me Being Dumb And Shit, I Guess Anybody With An Opinion Is Stupid Now? Shut The Fuck Up...

Sillsy
well the only difference a cell would have done, would have probably made him take his own life...considering i doubt he would have been treated well, let alone given a cell that even has a window let alone light...

Chopz
Well obviously in your fucked up country it is a punishment. But can you seriously tell me that if there is a GOD and we all go on to a better life, or in Seddams opinion we are reincarnated, that being reincarnated is a worse life than being thrown into a jail cell for the rest of your life and living in strife? No I thought not, and me an idiot. Listen to me, you think Death is justice, you fucking simpleton.

MAW
12-30-2006, 08:54 PM
maybe it dies but like you said it will die slowly. And the whole time, the memory is alive, his loyalists will go on dropping bombs onto markets.

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 08:55 PM
Well obviously in your fucked up country it is a punishment. But can you seriously tell me that if there is a GOD and we all go on to a better life, or in Seddams opinion we are reincarnated, that being reincarnated is a worse life than being thrown into a jail cell for the rest of your life and living in strife? No I thought not, and me an idiot. Listen to me, you think Death is justice, you fucking simpleton.

Death Is Considered Justice In This Case Probably Anywhere, Yes In My "Fucked Up Country" It's Considered A Punishment

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 08:56 PM

well reincarnation could be seen as a good thing in Saddam's eyes...if he truly wanted to be forgiven, reincarnation then becomes somewhat of a cleansing process...allowing him to start over

Chopz
12-30-2006, 08:56 PM
I understand that he may have taken his own life, but in the end that is his choice, nobody deserves to die right? Suicide isn't deserving to die it is taking a path which ultimately ends in him dieing... And I know you could say what happened in Iraq could also be seen as a path, but he did not know the consiquence of his actions then, and yet with suicide he does. If he HAD taken his own life I may have not been so phased, but it was not his decision to die and it was not of his hand that he died.

Chopz
12-30-2006, 08:58 PM
well reincarnation could be seen as a good thing in Saddam's eyes...if he truly wanted to be forgiven, reincarnation then becomes somewhat of a cleansing process...allowing him to start over

Exactly, and the whole purpose of his hanging is that people wanted him to be hung, being hung is not punishement to his soul if he is only to be re-born? Do you agree with that?

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 08:58 PM
yet he did ask that he not be sentenced to death by firing squad...so in a way he did also influence the way in which he would die or be killed considering he didn't die because he chose too

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 09:01 PM
Exactly, and the whole purpose of his hanging is that people wanted him to be hung, being hung is not punishement to his soul if he is only to be re-born? Do you agree with that?

well yes i do agree its not punishment, "if he is reborn"...an if he was reborn and carried on the same work he did before he was captured, then i would seriously agree with the term of keeping him alive

Chopz
12-30-2006, 09:01 PM
Yeah I understand that, but like you said, he didn't choose to die only the manor he would die in.

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 09:03 PM
so basically thats pretty much it on my behalf, so basically its just left to Chopz and Franchize to keep havin it out...

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 09:05 PM
I understand that he may have taken his own life, but in the end that is his choice, nobody deserves to die right? Suicide isn't deserving to die it is taking a path which ultimately ends in him dieing... And I know you could say what happened in Iraq could also be seen as a path, but he did not know the consiquence of his actions then, and yet with suicide he does. If he HAD taken his own life I may have not been so phased, but it was not his decision to die and it was not of his hand that he died.

If You Kill Someone, You Deserve To Die, You're Taking A Life From A Human Being, So If You Take One You Should Lose Yours, The Point Is That He Killed Mass People And He Was Evil Minded, Aren't People Wishing For "World Peace" Someday, Consider This A Step Towards It, He Was A Criminal, I'm Not Arguing With You Anymore Because Most People Agree That He Should've Died, So Cook Up Your Theories All You Want But A Lot Of People Aren't Buying It, Why The Fuck Are We Arguing About Some Dead Dictator Anyway

MAW
If I had made the decision of his death, I had chosen the shooting, like his last wish was

MAW
because then the execution would have a touch of humanity

Chopz
12-30-2006, 09:06 PM
Lol.. I don't have a problem with most of what he is saying, everybody has civil rights, freedom of speech, but saying that Death = Justice on any occasion is wrong. That is all I am trying to say ultimately.

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 09:06 PM
he wished not to die by firing squad...thats why he was hung

MAW
12-30-2006, 09:07 PM
Lol.. I don't have a problem with most of what he is saying, everybody has civil rights, freedom of speech, but saying that Death = Justice on any occasion is wrong. That is all I am trying to say ultimately.

Yeah man, I think you're basicly right.

MAW
12-30-2006, 09:09 PM
he wished not to die by firing squad...thats why he was hung

for sure he did. He wished to die as a holy soldier.

Chopz
12-30-2006, 09:09 PM
"If You Kill Someone, You Deserve To Die, You're Taking A Life From A Human Being, So If You Take One You Should Lose Yours, The Point Is That He Killed Mass People And He Was Evil Minded, Aren't People Wishing For "World Peace" Someday, Consider This A Step Towards It, He Was A Criminal, I'm Not Arguing With You Anymore Because Most People Agree That He Should've Died, So Cook Up Your Theories All You Want But A Lot Of People Aren't Buying It, Why The Fuck Are We Arguing About Some Dead Dictator Anyway"

I understand what you are saying but I do not believe it. All I know is you are saying is that death should be resolved with death. Seddam killed people. Yes. But I don't get why that gives people the right to take away his life, I am not trying to argue with you either but I will never agree with the statement that death = justice. It is just not part of my views and ideals. death is resolved with punishment, in my eyes, re-incarnation is not punishment.

Chopz
12-30-2006, 09:11 PM
I do, however, apoligize for calling you all dumb.

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 09:13 PM
Lol Apology Accepted

We Turned This Slow Thread Into A Fuckin' 7 Page Warzone Very Quickly Lol

Chopz
12-30-2006, 09:14 PM
I had to get my point across :).

Sillsy
12-30-2006, 09:18 PM
as per usual, lol

Chopz
12-30-2006, 09:20 PM
Lol... What are you trying to say? Even though I have not seen it would people say posting the video is wrong?

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 09:26 PM
Lol, Post It If You Want, How'd You Get It Anyways

Chopz
Actually fuck that, it would be a terrible thing to do .

Chopz
I just got a link to a site of the post.

zemben
12-31-2006, 04:21 PM
Celebratin someone's death is simply wrong. What i mean is simply that we shouldnt be happy and joyful to see someone's dying... what i find wrong however is the fact that he was convicted on November 5th and killed 7 weeks later, is that JUSTICE?? i dont know what were their thoughts but i believe Bush had a personal agenda on Saddam

Nickolai
12-31-2006, 04:31 PM
I Dnt Believe In The Death Penalty For Like A Person Who Killed 1 Person Cuz Thats Just Not Right Imo But Saddam Killed Thousands And Thousands And I Honestly Believe The Way He Died Was A Lil Soft
Shudda Stuck Him In A Room Wit Poisonous Gas While Being Tortured For Weeks Then Stick Him In A Jail And Let Him Rot
That Cud Be A Good Way To Do It
Cuz Basically Luke, Wot Ur Saying Is Not Even Hitler Deservedto Die Wen He Blatantly Did Cuz If He Was Alive Now U Wud Be One Of The First People To Kill Simply Cuz Of Ur Race

LIL-LATINO MC
12-31-2006, 05:28 PM
What happened was that he kill a lot of innocent people who did not deserve to die, So he Deserve to be punish for it for being responsible, and this is what happened no matter who you are, and no matter who punish you in justice is simple as that, and he probably kill a lot of dads and moms too, So that why he was executed.Not because no one deserve to take somebody life away, but i think is also with religion of people think after death which the Judgment that you get.

LIL-LATINO MC
12-31-2006, 05:32 PM
Celebratin someone's death is simply wrong. What i mean is simply that we shouldnt be happy and joyful to see someone's dying... what i find wrong however is the fact that he was convicted on November 5th and killed 7 weeks later, is that JUSTICE?? i dont know what were their thoughts but i believe Bush had a personal agenda on Saddam

i agree, yesterday some people was shooting rockets and celebration in my neighborhood .but we should also be glad because now we stop an terrorist from doing any thing else that kill innocent family

TTP
01-02-2007, 10:01 AM
the dude should of had life imprisonment that would of killed his soul n about his followers would fight on still two faction therz always two factions there aint never gon be peace in iraq or any other motha fuckin country and thats the fuckin truth so wen mother fuckerz talkin peace thats BS cause we aint never gonna have peace n watch iraq become a civil war now that a dictator is dead <<< the question is he should be alive for the kurds murder to back him self in the courtroom now that he's gone the whole case shold be adjerned....he should of been put on guatanimo for life....

$aba
01-03-2007, 06:14 AM
R.I.P SADDAM

LIL-LATINO MC
01-03-2007, 07:08 PM
R.I.P SADDAM

No.Because he kill

damurderous
01-04-2007, 09:52 AM
I Hope He Burns In Hell For Everything He Did .

Even though he did a really bad thing to all those innocent people he is definatley going to be punished in hell but what about those who killed him what about them coz they're going to burn in hell too. they took someones life, his life. i aint on saddams side or anyones but what he did was completly wrong, i admit to that, but what the executors did to him is completly wrong too. its not upto them to take his life and the same goes for saddam.personally i find this a disgrace

$aba
01-04-2007, 11:30 AM
saddam was the greatest person of iraq

Westside
01-04-2007, 12:38 PM

Hahaha Saddam killed a lot of people in Iran.
Killed his own people(from his country and his sons in law).

Palestine's allways love him cause he gave them money but whit out knowing they needed to pay more money back.

Glad the fucker is dead next one is BUSH :sniper:

MAW
01-04-2007, 02:40 PM

I think he didn't deserved to be killed, but what the fuck are you talkin bout?
as a president Saddam was a mothafucka! And how can u claim he was the greatest person in iraq, if even didnt know anybody else there?

Dermo_theMerciless
01-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Who even cares about Iraq at all? I certainly dont. Everyone who says they do are just following the crowd. Its pathetic

PaC3Y
01-04-2007, 08:35 PM
^hahah yeh tru shit

BlackStar
01-04-2007, 09:25 PM
noone deserves to die...

damurderous
01-05-2007, 07:58 AM
^^^word!!!

$aba
01-05-2007, 08:12 AM
I think he didn't deserved to be killed, but what the fuck are you talkin bout?
as a president Saddam was a mothafucka! And how can u claim he was the greatest person in iraq, if even didnt know anybody else there?

my uncle lived there

belgoanonymous
01-05-2007, 11:58 AM
the whole place should be bombed, would solve a ot of problems

CopOnDr.Monkley
01-05-2007, 01:23 PM
I dont even see what saddam did that was so wrong in the first place, he was just trying to support his family. saddam was a true g

Mlnuteman
01-05-2007, 01:42 PM
Yeah, there's just no place for the small businessman anymore

CopOnDr.Monkley
01-05-2007, 01:52 PM
the main boner of contention i have with it is is that there is assolutely no proof that he asstually killed anyone. ever met anyone who knows someone that saddam killed them? ever seen an iraqi weapong of ass destruction?

PaC3Y
01-07-2007, 08:00 PM
ass destruction? just wat r u implying?

100% Young Mic
01-10-2007, 11:03 AM
That's What I'm Sayin'. But Don't Argue With These Guys, It's Pointless