PDA

View Full Version : Fuck G Unit

rrulee
12-30-2006, 02:45 AM
POST UR PIX OF G UNIT LIKE THIZ 1.LETS SEE WHO HAS THE DOPEST PIC.
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n104/rrulee/HH-1.jpg

rrulee
12-30-2006, 03:07 AM
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfC_3SeNkmg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YfC_3SeNkmg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Flash
12-30-2006, 07:04 AM
man i cant see anything sry bro!

A.B.D
12-30-2006, 08:14 AM
Man u really got nothin to do!

im out

elcuppan
12-30-2006, 08:23 AM
I dont think your allowd to post this shit in inc related,because its not!

Westside
12-30-2006, 12:45 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/tweepac/img-14-wanted.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v339/tweepac/gayunitsig.jpg

sniper
12-30-2006, 07:03 PM
take this shit to a g-unot convention, just cos we murder fans doesnt mean we should automatically focus on hating on g-unit, the quicker ppl stop talkin about them.....the quicker they fall off completely.

yommie
12-30-2006, 07:11 PM
i don't know why moderators don't close threads like this.

PaC3Y
12-30-2006, 07:21 PM
agreed with sniper. ther really shouldnt be anything g-unit related on the site if u ask me

LIL-LATINO MC
12-30-2006, 07:26 PM
close this,but rrule if your really serious of dissing gunit.FUCK INTERNET.dont waste your time typing,and little picture so people would say something.be creative and get any spraypaint around you,go to the closest blankc wall in your town and spray G-UNOT.im serious thought,that what you when you mean it,and buy Murder inc products too.

MAW
12-30-2006, 07:53 PM
close this,but rrule if your really serious of dissing gunit.FUCK INTERNET.dont waste your time typing,and little picture so people would say something.be creative and get any spraypaint around you,go to the closest blankc wall in your town and spray G-UNOT.im serious thought,that what you when you mean it,and buy Murder inc products too.

Yeah man I bought this new ill gold color today. Amd now:" GET READY BERLIN 4 MY "G-UNOT"-ATTACK".:D :D

Flash
12-30-2006, 10:35 PM
damn so what if you do that!you lose money they dont lose nothing!leave them alone man if you realy hate them then youll know that they are not worthy for saying their name not even to write dises bout them!

LIL-LATINO MC
12-31-2006, 01:32 AM
but you can paint in the wall G-unot and wear gunot clothes

rrulee
12-31-2006, 04:43 AM
MAN I'M SO HURT BY YALL NE WAY WELL WHAT THE FUCK DO U DO IN HERE.I STILL DONT GET THIZ SHIT.I MISS THE OLD WWW.MURDERINCRECORDS.COMTHIS IZ LIKE INFO ON MI OR SOMETHING.

Westside
12-31-2006, 09:05 AM
take this shit to a g-unot convention, just cos we murder fans doesnt mean we should automatically focus on hating on g-unit, the quicker ppl stop talkin about them.....the quicker they fall off completely.

I think we should the whole gay unit camp made sure my fav label and rappers didnt had a shine since 2005???

Did people forgot why Irv was in court last year maybe cause of snitchy fifty.

You can better start threads like this then stupid threads like 50 this 50 that in the music discussion.

Allmost 2007 and still FUCK 50

sniper
12-31-2006, 10:50 AM
I think we should the whole gay unit camp made sure my fav label and rappers didnt had a shine since 2005???

Did people forgot why Irv was in court last year maybe cause of snitchy fifty.

You can better start threads like this then stupid threads like 50 this 50 that in the music discussion.

Allmost 2007 and still FUCK 50

nobody really thinkin about 50 at this moment in time........the more we have this discussion...the more attention he gets so why not leave it there? i feel the same as u with the 'fuck 50' but i dont let it consume me i keep it moving. its pointless trying to continuosly find ways to hate on them when everybody already knows their a joke. beating a dead horse.

elcuppan
12-31-2006, 05:22 PM
^word
great

Westside
01-01-2007, 12:30 PM
nobody really thinkin about 50 at this moment in time........the more we have this discussion...the more attention he gets so why not leave it there? i feel the same as u with the 'fuck 50' but i dont let it consume me i keep it moving. its pointless trying to continuosly find ways to hate on them when everybody already knows their a joke. beating a dead horse.

I agree with he shouldnt get much attention but man look in the music discussion there are everyday threads about this idiot.
where i never post in and then this thread come's on a INC site i was thinkin ok im goonna post some funny shit:D .

LIL-LATINO MC
01-01-2007, 03:54 PM
I agree with he shouldnt get much attention but man look in the music discussion there are everyday threads about this idiot.
where i never post in and then this thread come's on a INC site i was thinkin ok im goonna post some funny shit:D .

is because he's an clown dying to get attention. why you think alot of people in movies like date movie, white chick, little man mention him getting shot?? he an clown looking for an circus

shiznit
01-02-2007, 10:52 AM
a clown*^^^ fuck fiddy!