PDA

View Full Version : Mods & Txtees

Trubs
12-29-2006, 04:02 PM
what do ya'll think about a hall of fame, dunno how it would work but ya'll could put all the worthy post and threads in the battle corner like classic collabos, classic battles and stuff like that into...it'll basically be another addition to the corner like the poetry corner...it'll be good to start it with the new year...just an idea...tell me what cha think tho...peace.

Nickolai
12-29-2006, 04:04 PM
i think its a good idea, be good to look back at the best moments easier

MAW
12-29-2006, 04:11 PM
Same thought like nickolai. Would be nize to see the best classic stuff

Ttown MC
12-29-2006, 04:22 PM
Good idea.....^^^what they said

Lil' Infamous
12-29-2006, 04:26 PM
i like the idea

Eyebagz
12-29-2006, 04:30 PM
sounds good idea

Summer_heat
12-29-2006, 04:59 PM
its sounds good as what it looks, but in practice it wud b a nuisance imo, ppl wud want there drops to be put in the hall of fame, there will be too much "why isnt this in? why is that in?" n it wud be the mods job presumingly to sort what goes in, n then i know for def theres ppl here that wud think im doin a biased job of it, all leading to -------------------> BEEF!

lol, but if Jatahs game for it, ill give it a go!

Trubs
12-29-2006, 05:02 PM
i get what ya saying but thats why u have some vets like leon fluxx, focus, loc, or even newbies that killin the vets or whatever and says what goes in HOF or not...u the mod, fuck the beef thing u got finally say either way u look at it! glad to see u game tho...peace.

lilsam
12-29-2006, 05:44 PM
yeah defo im down

Sparx
12-29-2006, 06:22 PM
meh why not

Chopz
12-29-2006, 06:54 PM
I think it is a good idea and I would definiteley be up for rating the rhymes and helping to decide what goes into the HOF because it would give me a reason to scrutinise peoples rhymes. But, if this does happen ratings on songs need to be a lot better as the amount of songs not getting 9+ these days are becoming increasingly low.

TTP
12-29-2006, 07:38 PM
All In Its A Good Thing 1st Annual M-i-o Hall Of Fame 2006

lilsam
12-29-2006, 07:51 PM
we need forum awards 1st

Ttown MC
12-29-2006, 08:31 PM
Fourm awards will never happen, weve been tryn to do em for about a year now....fails horibbly everytime. The HOF idea isnt a bad one sites ive seen it on there isnt much beef over it cuz you know when your drops worthy or not an if you think your drop is but it dont make ti there should be a vote process to go along wiht that by the rest of the fourm members if it passes it goes to the HOF if it dont well they can shut the hell up then. IMO peace

lilsam
12-29-2006, 08:32 PM
a PM should go to every member
to vote
so they take notice

lilsam
12-29-2006, 08:32 PM
YEAH, maybe each drop a poll

Flash
12-29-2006, 08:45 PM
yeah why not!

Lil' Infamous
12-30-2006, 12:18 AM
YEAH, maybe each drop a poll

good idea, like

1: sucked
2: average
3: good but not quite there
4: HOF worthy

Sparx
12-30-2006, 12:26 AM
i agree wit sam... we need a forum awards too... ill organize it if no1 else wants to... we could do it with polls or just with voting by PM or openly...

Lil' Infamous
12-30-2006, 12:29 AM
man u kno how voting openly goes. and u neva can tell wit PMs. polls sounds best if u ask me

Leon Fluxx
12-30-2006, 01:47 AM
Classic Drops that stick in my mind...

Touch It Remix pt. 2 3 4 everyone was on dis...
Either - Freeway
Takeover - Fluxx
All 4 War - Odin wit everyone else
Bleed In Bleed Out - Odin wit everyone else

those stick out..
plus...
Da track Cap did...when he was killin focus.. dat shit was dope..

I can mention hall of famers.. cuz my time was D.R. yea i was on here but da real hall of famers are like

Crookshow
Seekay
187thug
rev
Enzyme
Chynadoll
Evolve
Trubz
Loc
Kuttyrankz
x-treme
Fluxx
odin
and so on and so on...
hard to remember everyone in it..

best battles

1. Sparx vs. Focus
2. Fluxx vs. Makeshift
3. Focus vs. Lowkey
4. Odin vs. Chopz
5. Fluxx vs. Focus

those are the most recent i remember that really shines

Leon Fluxx
12-30-2006, 01:50 AM
I think dey need awards.. we did it last time this year on da old site.. anyways.. Dere will be no beef when respect niggaz decide what goes in the hall of fame and what doesnt.. personally

Trubz Odin Jinder

those three thats it..but what are ya niggaz gon do?? read ova 100 pages from last year??
if u do good luck..

jinder
12-30-2006, 10:52 AM
does sound gud but jus like tha awards thing dont sound as easy to do, like fluxx jus said how we gonna read thru erythin eva done. or r we talkin bout puttin stuff we do from now on in there?
ery1s gonna want their shit there, i dunno how votin will be fair. unless we say ery1 gets 1 choice to put their best thing in.
we need to put mo thought in b4 we do this thing

Flash
12-30-2006, 10:57 AM
well you got the archive you can start working lol!:D

JaTahChild01
12-30-2006, 12:42 PM
We would need a seperate page like how we have the poetry section you know...a seperate link

and i doubt dermo is going to wanna work on the site and give us that because dermo doesnt really care bout this part of the board. No disrespect to him thats just basically how he feels so i dooubt dude will wanna put in the work on it.

Lil' Infamous
12-30-2006, 04:03 PM
wouldnt it be easier to just start the HOF from now instead of goin back in tha archives?

Leon Fluxx
12-30-2006, 04:30 PM
yea get another page fo shooo... with a Rankin system.. and what not.. shows the points and what not...
titles etc...

then have hall of fame tracks and collabz.. u need another board for that though..

POC Was Here
12-30-2006, 04:43 PM
Fuck That, We'll Never Get Another Sub-Board Put In Here, Dermo Hates The BC He Told Me Himself Lol.

All You Need To Do Is Make A HOF Thread, Get One Of The Mods To Make It A Sticky And Then Let Both Mods Keep That Page In Check By Updating Classic Song Lists, HOF Textcees Etc. Y'all Are Making things Too Complicated By Wanting A Whole New Sub-Board When All You Need To Do Is Make A New Topic, Make It A Sticky And Just Moniter It And Keep The Lists Updated.

It's That Easy

Lil' Infamous
12-30-2006, 06:38 PM
no it would be easier to have a sub-board cuz
well say u wanted to look through and find a song. it'd be easier to look for the title through pages of topics than pages of lyrics

POC Was Here
12-30-2006, 06:44 PM
no it would be easier to have a sub-board cuz
well say u wanted to look through and find a song. it'd be easier to look for the title through pages of topics than pages of lyrics

Fuck Making A New Board, All You Gotta Do Is Post The Link To The Song When It's Put Into The HOF, The HOF Thread Would Be A Sticky So It'll Always Be At The Top Of The Threads In The BC

And Dermo Doesn't Give A Fuck About The BC, So A Sticky Thread Is A Lot More Practical Than Tryna Get A Sub-Board......... Y'all Over Complicate Shit Sometimes.

Trubs
12-30-2006, 06:52 PM
^^^yeah, i agree with him...i know firsthand from being a mod a while ago that dermo dont give a rats ass about the battle corner lol...sad...anyhow a sticky thread is more practical..peace~

GUNS
01-06-2007, 09:32 AM
does sound gud but jus like tha awards thing dont sound as easy to do, like fluxx jus said how we gonna read thru erythin eva done. or r we talkin bout puttin stuff we do from now on in there?
ery1s gonna want their shit there, i dunno how votin will be fair. unless we say ery1 gets 1 choice to put their best thing in.
we need to put mo thought in b4 we do this thing

i agree .....first get some idea's before you do it ...make it fair ect ect