PDA

View Full Version : SO Sick_Sick 5 min Fast key type Freestyle

LIL-LATINO MC
12-28-2006, 08:46 PM
I got alot of idea so i put it out of my mind into writing,Pressing keysword from rhyme to punches typing
Lil'-LAtino MC the General who make bitches move like an game of chess,Step by step i show and tell what next
And im An South boy just like scarface,fresh with power on the street like in an Fast and Furious movie car race.
So fool better get your shine on,if you an homie called I-Shine then do what it do and get your grind on
I rhyme what i think so call it an fact,this way more than just rap,this MC who been from front to back
Hip HOp is dead' homey i live this shit,so i dont beilive that dumb shit, Got my Beat on lock like an drumstick
Put on my Hat to show what i rep,But called me an representer later,now call me the project.
Cause i invent the Ill minded shit like an Scientist,Make it hot with my beat and then called me the heat MR.Fireman.
Im the MC and the producer,who smoking it up like an weed user,more crazier than an crack abuser,but not no loser
make your memory in the past and i be in the future,Remain the same homie on the game who maintain and still off the chain.

BlackStar
12-28-2006, 10:11 PM
So fool better get your shine on,if you an homie called I-Shine then do what it do and get your grind on
no doubt

try to structure your verse better
try to put some punches in it, wordplays and nice connections
Look for example in Cap's new drop...if you like his style you can learn from him.

keep it up!

Nickolai
12-28-2006, 10:32 PM
lines so long cant catch a flow and u dnt use enuff multiz
if ur gonna use line sdat long use multiz it'll help
theres a few similies but nuttin amazing
agree wit star to use more punches, wordplay etc
maybe bring a new style to ur next drop, mite be good

keep up

Lil' Infamous
12-29-2006, 12:07 AM
Hip HOp is dead' homey i live this shit,so i dont beilive that dumb shit

favorite line

nice drop

BlackStar
12-29-2006, 08:40 AM
"We do not live for Hip-Hop, It lives for us"

Reflection Eternal(Talib Kweli + DJ Hi Tek) feat. De La Soul - Soul Rebels

LIL-LATINO MC
12-30-2006, 12:17 AM
thnx everyone

Ttown MC
12-30-2006, 03:36 PM
Blackstar i believe i said that in a intro to a track awhile ago lol j/p...actaully nah i really did say that. Good drop....like they said up there structure an multies man, your lines extend to far to catch up with a flow without multies keep at it tho. 1

POC Was Here
12-30-2006, 04:47 PM
I Didn't Like It....... At All

LIL-LATINO MC
12-30-2006, 04:53 PM
good for you

FranchizeTheKid
12-30-2006, 07:59 PM
I Didn't Like It....... At All

Same Here P.O.C., It Was Too Simple Minded

Sparx
12-30-2006, 09:16 PM
this is an bad rap

Flash
12-30-2006, 10:22 PM
this is an bad rap

hahahahahhahahahahhaha!This was AN good one!

LIL-LATINO MC
12-31-2006, 12:51 AM
i might as well remind people this was an 5 as in 5 minute fast rap, i wanna see people do this and we see what bad about it

i might as well do another one.

Make hater run home like an homerun so call me Babe Ruth,No lie cause im no phonie homey im stay truth
best at age 15 cause i Make real rap,real good to make other feel like crap
Homey im an real MC on the grind,Getting money to get studio time
While other bitches make some fake statement,typing they making an Album in the basement
No worry i just need an pro mike,then play pro like mike,When i get pay to say heat like an light
Other fool just want to testify,In the internet behind,But who's greasy is easy to stick up like sticky cheasy.
And that just to remind to the fools who diss me,for real you crack me up really,cause you pussy is sissy
Homey im after the cream,while you just after your dream,but i destroy it like an nightmare that make you scream
Cut the movie like im an director,cause yall clowns just studio gangsta,Im an man homeboy not an wangsta/pranksta

LIL-LATINO MC
12-31-2006, 01:29 AM
why not make another one?/ i need the warm up

Make hot shit like i cook it in the Infernal,To provo that im on the hot top level
Homey im Not just an rapper,im the Tornado,Volcano and everything that cause you Disaster
Im 15 year old with my carrer ahead, while you old mc dissing me im getting the bread
So if it true that HIP HOP is Dead,then iM an zombie who been awake from my coffin bed
Cause last time i remember,We still listen to Nas in the December,Warm up in the Ember
got more energy than light and thunder than you,So i burried dead MC under the hood
Im an Legendary Mc who got the Juice, Young and wild that why Huzzle in my school
Staying fly like birds flying under the sky blue,Where you see Electric line with people shoes
Over where bitches being prostituted,and mission impossible,im preaching my words in the hood like ghetto Gospel

Sparx
12-31-2006, 02:17 AM
that was more bad an rap

Cap
12-31-2006, 03:36 AM
Wait...........This Was Supposed To Be A Song?

Young_Con
12-31-2006, 03:57 AM
I couldnt even finish readin that man.... flows horible adn you aint sayin nuhtin... and it took you 5 minutes to do that... that aint a free thast a type n edit,fam. Either you type real slow or i dont even know, kid if your flows of you betta be sayin sum ill ass shit if yo' lyrics suck... well sum you betta be comin wit a flow illa den AZ's kid... and you aint so just work on sum stuff

FranchizeTheKid
12-31-2006, 05:35 AM
Lol This Shit Sucks

yung Kanon
12-31-2006, 09:19 AM
an???? its fucking a coksuker

Young_Con
01-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Evryone STOP commenting this its not worth the typing