PDA

View Full Version : Drugs, Drugs, Drugs

Summer_heat
12-28-2006, 04:57 PM
i was bored, n vexed cos ery day i hear the same ol' bullshit! so i did a lil freestyle, very simple, at times very corny, but heck i was goin for an Eye feel (lol, not that ur corny!!!)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drugs Drugs Drugs

Drugs are the new guns, day in day out, all ppl do is rap about gettin high,
Im so tired of this charade, its getting pretty played, even red bull makes u fly,
Y not rap bout that instead, really I dont mind, even though I sound like I might,
Bout all u druggies, im jus worried bout yall reproducin a future of fuckin dummies,
Like “oohh look at me, im so fuckin cool, weeds the only way I can handle plight”,
Seriously if u cant handle life jus say goodbye, cos ur even a shame to ur mummies,
Bet if u were a women, ud die in labour, how men rule this earth is fuckin wonder,
u blind? thinkin ur life cudnt get worser, think its fuckin hell, well ur under a blunder

Drugs, Drugs, Drugs, Lets all fuckin do some more,
So fuckin desperate now, ima sell my body lika whore,
Oooooo Drugs, Drugs, Drugs, lets smoke in weed galore
Drugs, Drugs, Drugs give me more

Rappin but drugs, jus gave me urges, so fuckin thick, im gonna go buy it in splurges,
Rite time to get a job, so I can also waste all my wages, jus so I can fuck wit my head,
Me m8s aint bothered wen I boast, they say ima toast, I say wait till the truth emerges,
Find other drugies, yes, finally respect, fuck me m8s, ill hang wit u guys till im dead,
Give ita couple of years, ill eitha have come to my senses r jus completely lost em,
No home, no job, ima fuckin hobo, rejected from my fam, cos like I predicted ima whore,
Beggin in town, im the person I used to ridicule 10 years ago, but that wasnt the same,
My reasons for beggin r sane, aint they? Ima quit these drugs, or… wait I dont know.

Drugs, Drugs, Drugs, Lets all fuckin do some more,
So fuckin desperate now, ima sell my body lika whore,
Oooooo Drugs, Drugs, Drugs, lets smoke in weed galore
Drugs, Drugs, Drugs give me more

POC Was Here
12-28-2006, 05:02 PM
I Like This For The Simple Fact...... I Hate People Rapping About Drugs, It's Bullshit

Eyebagz
12-28-2006, 05:03 PM
ill feed this in a minute i need to do a line first

BlackStar
12-28-2006, 05:05 PM
lol...

Im so tired of this charade, its getting pretty played, even red bull makes u fly,
lol, nice connection at the end!

Like “oohh look at me, im so fuckin cool, weeds the only way I can handle plight”,
Seriously if u cant handle life jus say goodbye, cos ur even a shame to ur mummies,
word!

I can feel the irnoy in that song! good work, smart freestyle and a damn good answer to all that drug songs

Nickolai
12-28-2006, 07:20 PM
i was gonna write a song of wen i had a head ache and had to take sum paracetomol but i guess dats bullshit :roll:

feed later aswell

Summer_heat
12-28-2006, 07:25 PM
lol Eye, u know i love u, n i dint mean u when i did this, cos u use it to deal wit ur probs r whatever, plus im only jokin, dont mean to piss anyone of whos a drug fan, im jus sayin what i think!

gotta love the chorus tho, lol, thanks for feed yall

Summer_heat
12-28-2006, 07:25 PM
Nickolai it wud be darn boring to read tho if it aint bullshit =)

BlackStar
12-28-2006, 10:16 PM
i was gonna write a song of wen i had a head ache and had to take sum paracetomol but i guess dats bullshit :roll:

rofl!

Nick, the hormones which prevent that you ,pussy, will get boobs are drugs too :p

j/k

jinder
12-29-2006, 10:20 AM
lmao nice way to get yo msg across Sum
tha hook!!! killa lol

Lady_CC
01-09-2007, 08:00 AM
i like how you are always blunt with yours
nice job

Westside
01-09-2007, 08:59 AM
I luv drug rap songs.

Weed Song still gets me high.

Summer_heat
01-09-2007, 12:28 PM
good for u^
but i dont think this drop is a good place to confess ur love for drug songs especially when i jus slayed em.

thanks girl, im still the same ol girl sayin it like i see it, cept im all grown n like to think less bitchy lol but definitely more cocky. =) vainity is Gods gift to me.

Sparx
01-09-2007, 01:15 PM
ill feed this in a minute i need to do a line first

lmfao...

but yea... this was an good rap... :D

Bout all u druggies, im jus worried bout yall reproducin a future of fuckin dummies,

lol, most ppl do EVENTUALLY grow outta doing drugs..

Bet if u were a women, ud die in labour, how men rule this earth is fuckin wonder,

i kno for a fact i would die in labour... i dono how women do it 2 b honest... lol not 2 b sexist... but if women ruled the earth every 28 days we'd hav a nuclear war... lol jks...

the chorus was dope too lol... nice drop summer...

BlackStar
01-09-2007, 01:23 PM
i kno for a fact i would die in labour... i dono how women do it 2 b honest... lol not 2 b sexist... but if women ruled the earth every 28 days we'd hav a nuclear war... lol jks...

ROFL!!!

P.S. ppppprrrrr

P.P.S. "When winter came, the Marijuaha spider has no place to live, it ended up in the crack-web as the crack spider's bitch"

lol...since Summer is a mod, I don't want to post the link here...holla on MSN or AIM if you want to know what drugs will do with spiders ROFLMFAO!!

@Summer, check ya PMs

Sparx
01-09-2007, 01:38 PM
ROFL!!!

P.S. ppppprrrrr

P.P.S. "When winter came, the Marijuaha spider has no place to live, it ended up in the crack-web as the crack spider's bitch"

lol...since Summer is a mod, I don't want to post the link here...holla on MSN or AIM if you want to know what drugs will do with spiders ROFLMFAO!!

@Summer, check ya PMs

PPPPPRRRRRRR!!

"when given THC, the active chemical in marijuana, the spider did not build a web, instead it built a hammock, and watched the caffine spider"

POC Was Here
01-09-2007, 01:45 PM
Hello Mr. Crack Spider, Nice Web

Ttown MC
01-09-2007, 06:28 PM

^^fav lines summer, you got a real in your face style its a good thing to have an you spit what you feel which is always one of the best things someoen who writes can do...classic drop. look out for a pm soon

LOC
01-09-2007, 07:44 PM
i get where u comin from, at tha same time, ur sorta goin against tha grain.

I dont dig songs souly about drugs, i dont dislike them of course, as a person who dabs in drugs from time to time (nothin serious) ima say this, its ok to talk about coz most ppl not all but most ppl who listen to them or listen to rap are on some sort of drug, weatha tha rappa is talkin bout alkahol nicotine weed crack w/e.

Understand dat for MOST rappaz drugs is just a way of life u'll neva get rid of it, the best u can do is show where u stand which u have jus done, but i dont find it fair u condem others fo talkin about it. If a rappa isnt a rappa and u live poor u are involved in crime and drugs from a young age jus a fact, even back in the days of nwa and ol skool ice cube and new york rap its been about drugs and gettin high coz dats all they kno. Now wen rappaz get a lil money and start makin songs all bout they bling dat they neva had b4 dat pisses me off, id ratha here bout tha drugs they had 2 slang jus to get a lil sumthin than hear them talk all dis shit they got from suckin coperate dick.

Just my opinion ,personally all artists shuld be versatile and not jus 1 way, i luv drugs song bcoz they fun 2 listen too and if ur wasted listenin to it its even better, jus like if u havin sex listenin 2 a ranchy song, or u listen to a uplifting song wen ur sad. so i half agree half disagree with this drop.

It was a nice neway tho summer u always come correct

TTP
01-12-2007, 08:58 AM
this was cool to read.no mio wit out da summer hey,

lilsam
01-12-2007, 12:29 PM
this was cool to read.no mio wit out da summer hey,

A Fukin Shame As Well

Summer_heat
01-13-2007, 07:35 PM
^lol, nice to know u agree.

thanks for feed yall.

its so not fair woman have to go thru labour, really i think it shud be split! still theres some sorta adrenalin pain gives u, in a way the thot of givin birth makes me cringe thinkin bout the pain, but its like i wanna do it to see if i can do it, lol n to have the damn kid!

"If a rappa isnt a rappa and u live poor u are involved in crime and drugs from a young age jus a fact, even back in the days of nwa and ol skool ice cube and new york rap its been about drugs and gettin high coz dats all they kno."

im not talkin bout rappin bout drugs in that sense, and im not against all drug songs i jus hate the fake message they give. all them rappers knew may have been drugs, but if thats the case they knew the consequences good and bad, they didnt jus rap about gettin high, they rapped about how they made a living sellin drugs. i have no probs wit druggies, it jus hurts me when my loved ones get involved, ive had bad experiences wit that one... i hate it when people boast about drugs n i hate it when they keep on talkin bout them -to me. they can do that to some one else but i hate it when people are all "look at me i do drugs, aint i cool" fuck no lol. to me i understand ppl do drugs, when shits fucked up, i dont get fools that got good things goin n erything doin drugs n then tryna get other ppl into em. ok its fun, but heck alota things are, do that instead. when rappers talk about drugs like Pac they mostly talk about sellin em, they dont sound proud like look at me im sellin drugs im some sort of G now, its about makin a livin. anways, thats only my opinion, not that i dont have friends who drugs n i dont mind them, when ur lifes fucked up u need to release somehow, n some ppl are weaker than others therfere need drugs.

LOC
01-14-2007, 06:40 PM
still only half agree, drugs are good in moderation.

Me personally have narrawoed mine down to weed and alkz BUT. Why is it that some drugs like (acid, heroin, coke, e pills, shroomz, weed, speed etc) are frowned upon wen coffee, nicotine, & alkohol are all available at 18. So off tha bat tha government is sayin its ok to use drugs. (yet they xpect ppl not to use other drugs?)

U can't tell me herion or crack, or weed or coke kill more ppl than alkohol or ciggies...(goverment motto nehere on drugs (illegal) is dont do it, policy on alkz, do it wisely lol kno wat i mean its hypocritcal) so if it was a legit bussiness wuld you be less mad at tha msg they give? ask urself dat...ive seen tha effects of hard drugs and really they all bad as eachothr legal or illegal, so if u hadnt been told or programmed to think dat CERTAIN drugs r bad u wuld feel tha same?

Government have brainwashed ppl so much dat ppl like you dont feel alkohol is a drug (u kno it is but u dont hold it in tha same light as other drugs) by tha sounds of it coz u talkin bout illegal drugs and ppl rappin bout sellin them right? Ok, if a rappa rapped about opennin a liqour store and sellin drinks it wuldnt make u half as mad as compared to hearin sum1 talkin bout settin up shop at their house and sellin out dat house crack or wateva wuld it. No1 who listens to hip hop for tha right reasons thinks drug songs and club hits r dat cool and hold them in high regard.

BUT wat makes u more mad? a rappa talkin bout dealin and usin illegal drugs, or a rappa buyin legal drugs ina club havin a good time? Tha 1st obviously we think jus another club hit bout bling n ass right, tha alkz facotr isnt even bought into play. And rappaz talk bout drinkin remy, henny, crystal etc more than ne drug ive heard lol

PPL readin this mite think ima drugy, yes ive experimented and seen many of my family lose there minds on crack and coke and acid etc and tha results r shockin! but dat had nuffin to do with a msg from music it was jus tha enviroment they were in but for every1 of them lost on illegal drugs there were 5 more addicted to alkahol livers crappin out or gettin cancer from ciggies or wateva u feel me.

Tha thing i hate is rappaz usin drugs as a pass dat make ppl think they are hard!...dats tha msg i hate...ne fuckin idiot can use drugs, well so can any idiot wantin to sell it ive sold em and used em its not hard half tha drug dealers i kno are single mothers tryna feed they family not mobsters lol.

Summer_heat
01-14-2007, 08:03 PM
ima continue this shit wit u on msn! lol,, we gonna be doin this for a good couple of hours if we both as stubborn as i think we are! lol

GUNS
02-17-2007, 09:10 AM
props on the drop Summer :chuuch:

and for the drugs part ...i dont use drugs :smokin:

*For the people wonderin why i'm not on the battle corner so much or MIO .......too much time in the real world ;) *