PDA

View Full Version : S.O.C. - Drugged Up Mindz [Tha Empire Strikez Back Track.1]

Nickolai
12-27-2006, 06:11 PM
Black = Calum Aka Nickolai
Red = Shaun Aka Eyebagz

It Was A Saturday Evening And I Was Bored Out Of My Brains
Had Chest Pains From Smoking The Green But Planned To Have A Sesh Going Down Today
As Usual Shaun Came Round My Yard To Get High And Blaze That Buddha
Had A Few Joints, A Few Lines And Realised He Thought I Was A Loser
The Coke And Weed Was Infecting My Body Taking My Mind To New Locations
Making New Creations Calum Was Looking At Me Weird But I Dint Want No Confrontations
The Guy Kept Giving Lil Stares Towards My Direction, What’s He Up To?
Just Felt Like Saying ‘Fuck You’ And Storming Off But Didn’t Though I Would Have Loved To
I Kept Looking Over At Him Thinking Why The Fuck Does He Keep Looking At Me
For A Second I Thought He Was Gonna Fucking Hit Me But He Was Just Getting His Weed
When I Grabbed Some More Weed For Another Spliff His Face Looked So Stiff
Had Me Wandering If He Was Gonna Crack Me In My Jaw And Give Me A Face Lift
I Sat There As He Rolled Another One Every Once In A While Glancing In My Direction
I Turned And Looked At Him And Asked Him Why The Constant Inspection Im Feeling Rejection
When He Finished His Question He Finished It With Such Aggression
Told Him To Calm The Fuck Down And To Not Act Harder Than An Erection
I Snorted Another Line Could Feel The Cocaine Anger Coming Up Then Jumped To My Feet
Told Him Keep Acting Like That Best Leave Or Your Gonna Get Beat And Left Covered Wita Sheet
Taken Back By This Sudden Outburst Of Threats I Felt Like Taking Bets
What Was The Odds That Would Happen And Told Him The Only Thing He Could Take Is Ket
That Was It, Couldn’t Take It As I Swung At Him As Hard As I Could On Impact Heard His Jaw Crack
I Dunno What Happened I Just Snapped I Saw Him Fall Against The Wall And Stepped Back
The Punch To My Face Made Me Feel Like Shaun Was Tyson In His Prime
But Fuck That Im Mad So I Went To The Kitchen Grabbed A Knife And Aimed It At His Eyez
The Fucka Ran Off And Got A Knife Then He Was Standing There, I Was Fearing For My Life
I Tried To Tell Him Everything Would Be All Right No Need To Fight But He Stabbed Me In The Side
I Shanked Him In His Kidney, The Pussy Tried To Squash It And Kid Me
But You Just Had To See What The Fuck He Did To Me, Knew He Was Trynna Get Rid Of Me
Calum Turned Around And Walked Away Had No Idea Where The Fuck That Evil Cunt Was Going
I Look Down See The Wound Then Stagger To The Kitchen For A Towel To Stop The Blood Flowing
I Had Just Realised What I Had Done, Went To The Dining Room To Get Away, I Was Stunned
Came Back And Shaun Was Gone, He Must Have Been Dumb, The Guy Seriously Needed An Ambulance
While In The Kitchen Wrapped A Tea Towel Round My Side And Held It There Trying To Stop The Blood
Grabbed A Knife And Hid It Behind My Back Thinking If He Comes Near Me Ima Stab Him Up
I Went Running Up The Stairs Hoping That I Would Find Him To Help Him If I Could
Tripped On A Step, Went Down With A Thud, While On The Floor I Had Regretted Taking Them Drugs
I Heard A Load Of Commotion Realised He Musta Just Gone Up Or Fell Down The Stairs
As I Staggered And Fell My Way Up These Mountainous Stairs Thought He Best Had Said His Prayers
I Was Now On My Way To My Room As I Had Already Checked The Other Ones
He Weren’t There So I Turned Around To Leave And Caught A Knife In My Neck, My Heart Beat Was Gone
I Jus Plunged The Knife Is In His Neck Then Fell To The Floor In A Heap Of Our Combined Blood
It Looked Like There Had Been A Flood Then The Pain Was Too Much And I Just Let My Eyes Shut
All Of A Sudden I Open My Eyes And Calum Hands Me A Big Fat Spliff
Im Like What Just Happened Man He Said ‘Ya Shut Your Eyes And Was Smiling In Bliss’

lilsam
12-27-2006, 08:36 PM
Nice track with great storytelling, but at times Nick could have rhymed better, he improved as the track progressed, whereas Shaun was consistently fire

Nik-8.2/10
Eye-9.3/10
Overll-8.8

Sparx
12-28-2006, 01:05 AM
lmao yall smoke too much if u paranoid of one another... lol

anyway nice fuckin drop Bagz! Nick ur shit was tight, but ive seen better from u...

Fav Lines:

I Snorted Another Line Could Feel The Cocaine Anger Coming Up Then Jumped To My Feet
Told Him Keep Acting Like That Best Leave Or Your Gonna Get Beat And Left Covered Wita Sheet
What Was The Odds That Would Happen And Told Him The Only Thing He Could Take Is Ket

lmao...

The Fucka Ran Off And Got A Knife Then He Was Standing There, I Was Fearing For My Life
I Tried To Tell Him Everything Would Be All Right No Need To Fight But He Stabbed Me In The Side
But You Just Had To See What The Fuck He Did To Me, Knew He Was Trynna Get Rid Of Me

lol u 2 r fucked...

and the closer was dope...

overall this was a good drop, entertaining us with ur mistrust of one another...

so whats good with SOC? yall r back 2gether now?

score: 8.4/10

keep it up

Nickolai
12-28-2006, 01:07 AM
lol yh thx for da feed sparx and sam
S.O.C like always been dere but are never able to stay consistent wit our drops, we'll go on our grind den stop and den go on our grind den stop agen lol
anywayz upping

Sparx
12-28-2006, 01:08 AM
no no i kno that thats like everyone on here, but didnt bagz leav NR and SOC?

Nickolai
12-28-2006, 01:10 AM
yh he left NR but i dnt reely think there was like an end to SOC, theres no NR now anywayz so its all kl lol

Summer_heat
12-28-2006, 03:26 PM
yeah, this was a nice one to read, flowed easy, n had a good story to it, kinda could imagine it bein sumet Mike Skinner would do at times lol nice one yall.

shame bout NR Nickolai, but hey u got Eye in SOC so what could be better!

Eyebagz
12-29-2006, 03:56 PM
thanks sam sparx and summer

Flash
12-29-2006, 08:49 PM
nice story!bagz again inmproving!shining more and more!nick you was shining too!anyhow the song was dope good storyteling and stuff like that!8.5/10
keep it up!
fucking junkeys!:D

Nickolai
12-31-2006, 08:45 PM
Thx For The Feed
~Uppin'~

LIL-LATINO MC
12-31-2006, 08:55 PM
Black = Calum Aka Nickolai
Red = Shaun Aka Eyebagz

It Was A Saturday Evening And I Was Bored Out Of My Brains
Had Chest Pains From Smoking The Green But Planned To Have A Sesh Going Down Today
As Usual Shaun Came Round My Yard To Get High And Blaze That Buddha
Had A Few Joints, A Few Lines And Realised He Thought I Was A Loser
The Coke And Weed Was Infecting My Body Taking My Mind To New Locations
Making New Creations Calum Was Looking At Me Weird But I Dint Want No Confrontations
The Guy Kept Giving Lil Stares Towards My Direction, What’s He Up To?
Just Felt Like Saying ‘Fuck You’ And Storming Off But Didn’t Though I Would Have Loved To
I Kept Looking Over At Him Thinking Why The Fuck Does He Keep Looking At Me
For A Second I Thought He Was Gonna Fucking Hit Me But He Was Just Getting His Weed
When I Grabbed Some More Weed For Another Spliff His Face Looked So Stiff
Had Me Wandering If He Was Gonna Crack Me In My Jaw And Give Me A Face Lift
I Sat There As He Rolled Another One Every Once In A While Glancing In My Direction
I Turned And Looked At Him And Asked Him Why The Constant Inspection Im Feeling Rejection
When He Finished His Question He Finished It With Such Aggression
Told Him To Calm The Fuck Down And To Not Act Harder Than An Erection
That Was It, Couldn’t Take It As I Swung At Him As Hard As I Could On Impact Heard His Jaw Crack
I Dunno What Happened I Just Snapped I Saw Him Fall Against The Wall And Stepped Back
The Punch To My Face Made Me Feel Like Shaun Was Tyson In His Prime
But Fuck That Im Mad So I Went To The Kitchen Grabbed A Knife And Aimed It At His Eyez
Calum Turned Around And Walked Away Had No Idea Where The Fuck That Evil Cunt Was Going
I Look Down See The Wound Then Stagger To The Kitchen For A Towel To Stop The Blood Flowing
I Had Just Realised What I Had Done, Went To The Dining Room To Get Away, I Was Stunned
Came Back And Shaun Was Gone, He Must Have Been Dumb, The Guy Seriously Needed An Ambulance
While In The Kitchen Wrapped A Tea Towel Round My Side And Held It There Trying To Stop The Blood
Grabbed A Knife And Hid It Behind My Back Thinking If He Comes Near Me Ima Stab Him Up
I Went Running Up The Stairs Hoping That I Would Find Him To Help Him If I Could
Tripped On A Step, Went Down With A Thud, While On The Floor I Had Regretted Taking Them Drugs
I Heard A Load Of Commotion Realised He Musta Just Gone Up Or Fell Down The Stairs
As I Staggered And Fell My Way Up These Mountainous Stairs Thought He Best Had Said His Prayers
I Was Now On My Way To My Room As I Had Already Checked The Other Ones
He Weren’t There So I Turned Around To Leave And Caught A Knife In My Neck, My Heart Beat Was Gone
I Jus Plunged The Knife Is In His Neck Then Fell To The Floor In A Heap Of Our Combined Blood
It Looked Like There Had Been A Flood Then The Pain Was Too Much And I Just Let My Eyes Shut
All Of A Sudden I Open My Eyes And Calum Hands Me A Big Fat Spliff
Im Like What Just Happened Man He Said ‘Ya Shut Your Eyes And Was Smiling In Bliss’

Dawm this an real dope rap, keep it up i enjoy reading this and all the verse are real good too

Cap
12-31-2006, 09:32 PM
Dawm this an real dope rap, keep it up i enjoy reading this and all the verse are real good too

Lmao "An Really Dope Rap"

Ok Drop Yall, Be Consistent

LIL-LATINO MC
12-31-2006, 09:49 PM
Lmao "An Really Dope Rap"

Ok Drop Yall, Be Consistent

? are you going to quote this reply too ?

FranchizeTheKid
01-01-2007, 03:09 AM
Aren't You Supposed To Have An Upside Down Question Mark At The Start of The Sentence In Your Language? :laugh:

LIL-LATINO MC
01-01-2007, 04:17 AM
Aren't You Supposed To Have An Upside Down Question Mark At The Start of The Sentence In Your Language? :laugh:

and you call yourself half Mexican i feel sorry for your family

ofcourse there an upside down ? but is not called an upside down question mark

FranchizeTheKid
01-01-2007, 06:52 PM
I Only Speak English So I Can't Understand What The Fuck You Are Saying...

Sparx
01-01-2007, 06:57 PM
? are you going to quote this reply too ?

latin ur a fuckin retard... y do u think everyone says "This is an good rap"?

cuz ther making fun of u... thats not feeding a song, thats just u being lazy and using the grammar of a complete retard