PDA

View Full Version : eyebagz - common thigns

Eyebagz
12-23-2006, 03:58 PM
People dont give a fuck people are evil its just nature
and you dont turn out how you want its how life makes ya
things happen look around does anybody really care
I spose we just have to all accept that life is unfair

People talk about the problems in desalate starving countrys like they actually give a fuck
It obvious that they only say it to conform they cant see it theyre not in that position stuck
Their like oh thats really bad, i cant believe that its happening on this very planet that we live
but they care more about their soaps on tv their so intereseted in whether the kid is really his
Or if his wife the dirty bitch has been having an affair with the milkman or the old man down the road
Everybody has to stick to lifes specific code never step outa line cause your head might explode
Racisms still going on sexism is still going damn strong but these rich males dont see it as wrong
A womens worth less look god gave her breasts for us and at home is where a women belongs
They cant even think properly theyre stupid didnt you know get her on her knees and blow
Yer Smack that ho am i the only one that listens to lyrics girls like "this my song here it go"
Do you realise what the fuck your dancing to or are you doing it to say the putdowns aint getting to you
Even with some of my friends walking down the road they hoot at girls like they animals in a zoo
Im sorry to all the women out there but you are no longer people youve become objects
all your good for is cleaning and sex your not on the same level none of your thoughts complex
and this is the thoughts of a lot of people see a girl shes a piece of meat for them to defeat
Well in that game fuck it i wont compete causes this ignorant view of women we need to delete

people see a kid sitting on his own in the lunch hall and yer this kid is a lonely geek
Just sits there prodding his food looks kinda vacant some kid thinks lets speak to the freak
Goes up its not a normal conversation "so who are you", "mymy name is gordon who arrr ylou
my name is john and after school me and them over there are gonna beat you black a blue
Dont think for a minute this kid is a normal person but his bleak life theyr still gonna worsen
Gordon dont know what to say sits there and stares down at his food knows theyr gonna hurt him
Then all of a sudden a roll hits him in the back of the head now gordon wants to be dead
He knows these bullys are like troublesom pets however much they annoy you hafta be fed
Gordons ridiculed cause one day hel be more succesful then them and they secretly hate that
Gordon will have one of them cars they spend hours looking at and wont live in a counsil flat
But while in school gordons life is hell got really down and started cutting himself
The pressures of getting the right grades and the bullys constantly disrespecting his health
An Gordons mum having ago at him for eating so much at home says hes gonna put on weight
She doesnt know how at school he dines on an empty plate how his feelings he sedates
Doesnt tell anyone how much this shit affects him just stands and takes the torturuse abuse
And they wish he told them cause they found out when they found his suicide note next to his noose

yung Kanon
12-23-2006, 04:05 PM
amazing story telling, real shit i really like this track

Their like oh thats really bad, i cant believe that its happening on this very planet that we live
but they care more about their soaps on tv their so intereseted in whether the kid is really his
Or if his wife the dirty bitch has been having an affair with the milkman or the old man down the road
Everybody has to stick to lifes specific code never step outa line cause your head might explode

love dat bit man top drop im sure i seen this on MSN

Ttown MC
12-23-2006, 05:18 PM
People talk about the problems in desalate starving countrys like they actually give a fuck
It obvious that they only say it to conform they cant see it theyre not in that position stuck

^^ Some reall mo'fuckin talk right there bagz

liek kannon said you got the story telling down pat you shoudl write some books man make millions when you get published lol. (fo real tho itd happen)

i preferd hte first verse to the 2nd, sick hook inthere aswell

Hows your verse coming for the callabo

Eyebagz
12-23-2006, 05:24 PM
thanks kannon an ttown and ttown ima write it soon should be done before boxing day

Summer_heat
12-23-2006, 06:10 PM
yeah i read this one on msn too lol

the fact u got bored on first topic n switched jus made it interesting, lol, cos i dont agree on the first 100%... cos jus cos i care bout whats happenin im not doin it to conform, im doin it cos i do care, n jus cos i care bout lil things doesnt mean i dont care r stop caring bout other things.

but i loved the story to the 2nd verse, reminds me of Kelly rowlands "stolen" abit

"An Gordons mum having ago at him for eating so much at home says hes gonna put on weight
She doesnt know how at school he dines on an empty plate how his feelings he sedates"

aww poor lad

BlackStar
12-23-2006, 07:17 PM
I like to see that you can write about other stuff than yourself or drugs...ok I knew that you can do it but I know the reasons why you write about personal topics. Whatever, I like to see something different by you.

The first vers is just amazing! I like how you pick up global problams and I love the sarcasm in it!

Yer Smack that ho am i the only one that listens to lyrics girls like "this my song here it go"
Do you realise what the fuck your dancing to or are you doing it to say the putdowns aint getting to you
Even with some of my friends walking down the road they hoot at girls like they animals in a zoo
Im sorry to all the women out there but you are no longer people youve become objects
all your good for is cleaning and sex your not on the same level none of your thoughts complex
so fucking true!

the 2nd verse is very good! I like the story telling in it and how you described the feeling of this guy.

Props man, nice to see a deep and emotional track by you again.

9.9/10 no doubt

lilsam
12-23-2006, 08:15 PM
8.4/10

Sparx
12-25-2006, 01:46 AM

yea ppl suck
Racisms still going on sexism is still going damn strong but these rich males dont see it as wrong
A womens worth less look god gave her breasts for us and at home is where a women belongs
They cant even think properly theyre stupid didnt you know get her on her knees and blow
and this is the thoughts of a lot of people see a girl shes a piece of meat for them to defeat
Well in that game fuck it i wont compete causes this ignorant view of women we need to delete
this is real motherfuckin talk, hip hop is degrading to women, plain and simple, men degrade women, and bagz is right, this shit is disgusting, but the only thing u can do about it is not b like that, i would rather have anyone respect me than fear me, and the same goes for women, bagz this was a very good ending to the verse, nice flow and mutliz and ur content was off the motherfuckin chain man

people see a kid sitting on his own in the lunch hall and yer this kid is a lonely geek
Just sits there prodding his food looks kinda vacant some kid thinks lets speak to the freak
Goes up its not a normal conversation "so who are you", "mymy name is gordon who arrr ylou
my name is john and after school me and them over there are gonna beat you black a blue
Dont think for a minute this kid is a normal person but his bleak life theyr still gonna worsen
Gordon dont know what to say sits there and stares down at his food knows theyr gonna hurt him
Then all of a sudden a roll hits him in the back of the head now gordon wants to be dead
He knows these bullys are like troublesom pets however much they annoy you hafta be fed
Gordons ridiculed cause one day hel be more succesful then them and they secretly hate that
Gordon will have one of them cars they spend hours looking at and wont live in a counsil flat
But while in school gordons life is hell got really down and started cutting himself
The pressures of getting the right grades and the bullys constantly disrespecting his health
An Gordons mum having ago at him for eating so much at home says hes gonna put on weight
She doesnt know how at school he dines on an empty plate how his feelings he sedates
Doesnt tell anyone how much this shit affects him just stands and takes the torturuse abuse
And they wish he told them cause they found out when they found his suicide note next to his noose
damn bagz, u just fucked up the whole verse with that ending... it was goin ok and then DEPRESSION... nah it was really good man shit like that actually does happen and its very sad and pathetic how mean kids can be, great imagery content and multiz good work

overall: 9.5

good drop bagz, great content and ur verses wer solid... keep it up man