View Full Version : yung Kanon - Therapy

yung Kanon
12-22-2006, 04:23 PM
{Hook}
I simply out of this world with a force gravity factors fear
releasing detrimental spits that shatter the atmosphere
With bars sharp like a chainsaw, gramma lands painful
Receiving My keys is like Tony Montana and Angel

I need therapy coz of the illness (Therapy)

Got peeps hooked to the flow like my style is intravenous
leavin vets speechless, as I dissassemble cats like they were jacko's facial features
left restless in pieces,crews cant aspire to this level, its reachless
I drop acidic scriptures, that burn the fakers with realness
A fusion of visionary minds,creatin a new era of time
Insightful rhymes,not ahead of this age,in a different timeline
inspired n vivid visualities as we create a virtuality
flow like low viscosity, this is verbal virtousity
such lyrical ferocity, creatin tremors with dropped philosophies
idea botany we plant seeds,runaway 22nd's, no stopping the V's
Spit verbal physics that halts time, incisory lyrics to detract spines
I pop nines, when crews collective brain cells implode from hot lines
derisive verbs, put peeps in hearse then evaporate the spectres
not words i destroy with letters, got more killer b's on c-d's than wu with vendettas
Depart more knowledge than afflictions of alzheimers conditions
forget fists i fight with diction,assault crews in illegitimate positions
with viscious verbal compositions, lyrical assassinations without commissions
erasing idols is the mission, like fake thugs i swing with books and kill opposition with fiction
so to anyone who beefs wid me im untouchable so its all real nice
im crazy my rhymes and vocab is crazy I can't even spell young cannon right

{Hook}

I need therapy coz of the illness (Therapy)

Oceanic flow'll sever cerebral nerves, don't try to critique
If you can't fathom the heedful words it'll leave you six deep
Even when I was foetal germs I was a lyrical lord
Spits eating MC's with a mic attached to the umbilical cord
Empirical thoughts transcend past basic comprehension
Like visualising a parellel universe in another dimension
Everlasting endurance, an ill performance, qualities I possess
Psychiatric skills, lyrical diction from your thoughts I suppress
Got ya timb's trees rustled, we leave scuffles wit teeth nuzzled
Sportin' a front line of muscle to leave an army's knees buckled
I leave a massacre of the best, and the rest im corrupt you'll need medics
You preach hustle, I murderin skeptics with a third of my full effort
Tight speech busts at any second I speakin' to send a lesson
Step and get left under trees in boxes, i ain't talkin' x-mas
Our words reek niceness, the flow pours like when heat rises
Y'all keep quiet while I steadily climbin' like gasoline prices
i'm loosing my patience with, people choosing what state im in and starting shit
its like i've been beaten against padded walls like a vagina in a abusive relationship
Corrupt thoughts in this mind thats spewing only the best lines
i need therapy cos of the illness its bout time its my time

{Hook}

I need therapy coz of the illness (Therapy) X2

MAW
12-23-2006, 08:42 AM
Man this vocab is fuckin' too ill for me. I think I need a therapy!

Summer_heat
12-23-2006, 01:14 PM
where the heck do u get so much knoweldge from?!!?
ur fuckin crazy, ur gettin stronger at writin by the minute!

loved the last line to the chorus!

u had a consecutive flow, like:

"Our words reek niceness, the flow pours like when heat rises
Y'all keep quiet while I steadily climbin' like gasoline prices"

Ttown MC
12-23-2006, 02:17 PM
Empirical thoughts transcend past basic comprehension
Like visualising a parellel universe in another dimension

fav lines

Odin watch out...looks liek kannons comin for ya lol

great job kannon liek summer siad you gettin better every drop

Eyebagz
12-23-2006, 04:03 PM
flow like low viscosity, this is verbal virtousity
such lyrical ferocity, creatin tremors with dropped philosophies

Sickness when i read it felt like the flow changed on second verse but it was a good change like would be in a real song and damn man your vocab is crazy and you use it right places not just randomly. Keep up the dopeness but try and get a mix of sick multis vocab flow with a sick topic aswell cause this was like a bigging up track or something if you get what im babbling on about

yung Kanon
12-23-2006, 06:14 PM
B U M P

Nickolai
12-23-2006, 07:37 PM
feed later
peace

lilsam
12-23-2006, 08:17 PM
fair nice, maybe 2 much vocab not 2 be poetry.
nice though, i liked it, u defo geting better
2nd verse >>>> 1st verse

yung Kanon
12-24-2006, 07:54 AM
naw this drop was definatley not poetry homie, i think this had tha vocab perfected not really to much still bumping peoples

BlackStar
12-24-2006, 08:41 AM
Sickness when i read it felt like the flow changed on second verse but it was a good change like would be in a real song and damn man your vocab is crazy and you use it right places not just randomly. Keep up the dopeness but try and get a mix of sick multis vocab flow with a sick topic aswell cause this was like a bigging up track or something if you get what im babbling on about

agree with Shaun...but it's not the best drop by you in my eyes

MB Rule
12-24-2006, 06:21 PM
Funny how those lyrics are from 2003 from the RapWorlds forums, heres a link to the exact written that ppl did, both those verses yung kanon has is on this written each verse by a different guy

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38936

POC Was Here
12-24-2006, 06:29 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Kanon Got Exposed Worse Than Bill And Monica!

BlackStar
12-24-2006, 06:52 PM
thx MB!

..first Duke, now Kanon...why does people do such shit?

Eyebagz
12-24-2006, 06:52 PM
im shocked never thought youd bite man

Ttown MC
12-24-2006, 06:55 PM
i aint gone bust dude, kannon whats up with this

JaTahChild01
12-24-2006, 08:46 PM
this type of stuff is why i dont even write anyone excep to battle yall. Writing is a creative outlet for me, why even bother to claim something as yours if you dont really feel it inside. Whats wrose is knowing your material is mixed with this. After siccsense got exposed for biting I realized every collabo i did with him, had my work mixed with something stolen which makes me almost guilty as well. Its a shame

Sparx
12-24-2006, 09:39 PM
smh... another one bites the dust

BlackStar
12-24-2006, 09:43 PM
smh... another one bites the dust

Another one bites the dust tryin' to fight with us
Lies and lust we might discuss
Wakin' the dead when these mics erupt
Lives get touched
All eyes on us
We rain from the clouds and we rise from the dust

Pep Love (hieroglyphics) - shift shape

but...he doesn't like people who bite :glare:

Summer_heat
12-25-2006, 05:30 PM
for real! damn, but then again, so much pressures on him n lilsam n i can see where it came from, when ppl down playin em YK musta felt like he aint shit so he went n bite! but no thats not an excuse, i do wish u apoligies, n then start to do ur own shit! if u cant then dont do owt, cos all this says bout ur character is that u feel u need to impress ppl, to feel like u accepted, so what if ppl aint feelin ur shit, this is no way to go about it. i hope u come to ur senses n apoligies n whatever n not do this kind of thing again, but now from this day forward ppl gonna doubt u, no matter what u chose.

for the resta biters on MIO, if theres any more left, u see u might have been bitin down fo a while n gettin love, but we crackin down on u! so stop now, before u have to either leave or feel such shame upon u!

Blackstar, im dissapointed my crack down on duke was wilder than this! i exposed him left right n centre, but u dint thank me, huh! *shakes head in dissapointment n leaves thread* lol

BlackStar
12-25-2006, 05:44 PM
Blackstar, im dissapointed my crack down on duke was wilder than this! i exposed him left right n centre, but u dint thank me, huh! *shakes head in dissapointment n leaves thread* lol

lol crazy bitch...:p should I come with some sweet talk for you?

aiight, here we go:

Summer, my life is too short for thank you all the time that you're alive, that I know you and that you help the people so much. :roll:

(no bite)

Chopz
12-25-2006, 08:35 PM
lol crazy bitch...:p should I come with some sweet talk for you?

aiight, here we go:

Summer, my life is too short for thank you all the time that you're alive, that I know you and that you help the people so much. :roll:

(no bite)

Uli, can you say that again in English lol.

Leon Fluxx
12-26-2006, 12:43 AM
Funny how those lyrics are from 2003 from the RapWorlds forums, heres a link to the exact written that ppl did, both those verses yung kanon has is on this written each verse by a different guy

http://www.rapworlds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38936

WHY ARE U LOOKIN AT LYRICS DAT LONG AGO??? u doin da same lol.. I dunno how niggaz catch people lol.. its funny and im glad they do.. but u gotta think.. WHY ARE THEY LOOKIN BACK AT 03 threads????
thats the real question for u too..

Leon Fluxx
12-26-2006, 12:48 AM
Damn dat site got skill though.. Imma try to recruite em.. def got some talent that needs to be on this site.. or maybe we need to be on there site.. shit my niggaz.. they def need to join us.. cant deny dat.. sooo help recruite wit me..show em we kno joke.. cuz that rap worlds thread got mad ill niggaz..

JaTahChild01
12-26-2006, 01:04 AM
I think many people just type rhymes into a search engine fro example

take a section of Kanon's rhymes and put it in a search engine and find it. I know i can find threads from here from years ago its not that hard to do fluxx. The dude who exposed kanon never drops rhymes in here so its not really right to point fingers at him.

Funniest part is neither kanon or duke has been back to even try and defend themselves

MB Rule
12-26-2006, 02:44 PM
No, I don't bite lyrics, have you seen me post any lyrics up here at all, I don't rap, I only listen and like to read lyrics and those verses sounded familar to me when I read them so I searched a couple lines on Google and BAM there they were. That is not the point though, the point is why is Kanon biting?

thanks JaTahChild01 to notice I don't drop anything, I know I cant write or rap but I enjoy listening and reading great lyrics as I said before.

Chopz
12-26-2006, 04:26 PM
I am already signed up to that site :eazy: .. I have like 3 posts there lol...

lilsam
12-26-2006, 08:33 PM
kanon admitted all to me via text
Said 'Fuk Internet' And joked about it
Question is...how many spits were bitten?

BlackStar
12-26-2006, 09:14 PM
yea everybody says "fuck internet", "it's all imaginary" but he bite to get props...that's stupid in my eyes. I'm here to improve my rap skillz. I won't be on my level without the DR and MIO guys. I'm fucking glad that the people have got such a high quality. After nearly one year (joined DR around that time) I can't just listen to songs in the radio. I analyze them! Listen to multi syllable rhyming, listen to the content and stuff like that.
To bite is nearly the untruthful shit you can ever do. Yea, MAYBE you can improve a little bit with it but you can't hold you level. I don't know how much Kanon bites but now it doesn't surprised me anymore.
I love to see how Eyebagz improved with every drop. I love to see how creative the people are but to bite just for fame...and to say "fuck internet" isn't smart in my eyes.
Everybody started as a noone at the beginning. I can remember my first drop on DR and it was really shit. I remembered Eyebagz verses and they were shit...just check my sig "We all want to go to heaven but nobody wants to die" (heard it by Mr. T)...damn...you have to work for it.
Whatever...I can just speak for myself. If I bite rhymes, I wouldn't be real and true anymore. People are scared to say what they think and what they feel. But here, they've got the opportunity to do it! So why should I be scared again? Not more than 10 people in my life know that I write raps...sometimes it looks ridiculous in my eyes...but when I'm sitting on my computer and write...I can't imagine something else.
I don't know why I write this shit here...maybe cause I'm a little bit tipsy but maybe I just want to tell my feelings again. Maybe I can't say "fuck internet" cause it opens a new world for me. A world with new experiances and new people, with new lessons and new creativity and maybe I'm scared that too many people don't understand it...like smokii, Duke or Kanon. If I can't be real here...how will I be real in the real life?

Sparx
12-27-2006, 01:23 AM
word Star

DR has improved my skillz like crazy, i was one of the best on ST, but DR took me to whole other level and now i realize that the music industry is mad whack if u look at our drops compared to most artists. now dont get me wrong its different to make a song based on a un-used beat but that doesnt mean lyrical content has to suffer. anyway biting is pointless... period

Flash
12-27-2006, 04:38 AM
kANON why man why why??how shell i know that poetry you wrote is youyrs or you stoled from a friend who get an A???from this ijust saw gess you are a FAKE bro!nothing real i cant belive you anymore!im sorry!and you done all that for fame!I COULD DO THAT AND BE THE BEST WHO EVER STARTED RAPing but i didnt!

This stuff is real,it’s hard to survive this ain’t no game//
Fuck the ones who are fake,who are going only for fame//

lilsam
12-27-2006, 07:29 AM
good post star

i was wack on BWS, but since you will all notice on MIO i have developed quite a lot, with help from everyone here, eg fluxx cap chopz eyebgz odin BLACKSTAR etc THE LIST GOES ON!

Nickolai
12-27-2006, 10:32 AM
i was terrible in mah reefa reeper dayz lol
guess things aint changed:d
but now i know more about worpdlay, metaz, similies and poetry which has imrpove dmy grades at skool ya kno lol

yung Kanon
12-31-2006, 09:11 AM
hello, i bit 1 drop to get mo feed stupidly i kno ands star stop crying you lil bitch yeah i said fuck internet cause you guys crying over a internet site jump off my dick well i explained ma self but i aint staying around coz ill be excused dat everythin i done or doing is bitten lol so inabit cokskerz! Bizzle!

BlackStar
12-31-2006, 04:08 PM
hello, i bit 1 drop to get mo feed stupidly i kno ands star stop crying you lil bitch yeah i said fuck internet cause you guys crying over a internet site jump off my dick well i explained ma self but i aint staying around coz ill be excused dat everythin i done or doing is bitten lol so inabit cokskerz! Bizzle!

we take the internet serious? so, why did you bite for feedback?

Summer_heat
12-31-2006, 07:31 PM

that wasnt the cleverest of replies to give YK, especially when i was willin to give u another shot... how the fuck can u say shit to BS n others, what u xpect, u shudda thot bout the consequences before hand, and before writing this... *sigh* one thing, u cant jus expect shit to go back to normal over night u know after u been bitin, hence we have consequences, then u post this bullshit, which just makes me think........ that u cudda bit other drops matter of fact, where as if u had jus said sumet, simple n apolegetic, ppl wud atleast have thot bout givin u a second chance if not gave it u.