PDA

View Full Version : Trophy Girl

Trubs
12-21-2006, 06:26 PM
http://www.stevengagnon.com/images/artworks/3d_artworks/Trophy_Wife/medium/trophy_300h.jpg

His role in the relationship is to be her sugar daddy and provide her with power and material wealth. Hers, beyond providing sex, is to remind others that he is powerful or rich enough to be desirable to such a woman despite his age and thus to serve as a marker of this status -- hence the "trophy" part...

"Nevertheless I値l Never Forget What Made Me Grow Deaf To The World..."

This Familiar Face That Lies Next To Me, Enduring I Cant Run When His Anger Connects With Me,
He's Obsessed With Me, Once Called My Knight In Bloody Armor, Now I知 The One That Protects From He...
Forever This Lifeless Love Must Creep, I Wed He, He Wept Me As I Bleed Heat,
The Fire That Burns My Soul, Turns Bronze And Then Gold, As The Color Of The Trophy I致e Become As He Molds...
Heart First Into Infatuation, My Gladness Fading Hidden By Smiles And Happy Faces,
He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not, Be It Right Or Be It Wrong, I Love The Fact That My Allegiance Is Gone...
My Essence Flows Through His Bloodstream, Whenever I知 Blue He Must Be, But The Darkness That Consumes He Does Not Whisper He Loves Me,
How Can I Seek Refuge In Others When I Feel Trapped, Back Against The Wall Feelings In My Lap...
Lack Of My Presence Is His Reason For Justification, I Must Not Be Fading Because He's Just Not Relating,
Love, The Chemical Reaction To Cause My Mind's Altered Perception Of Satisfaction,
His Rapture Ends As He Say's I知 Sorry And He's Back Again...
Cuts Me Off From The World , Unless He's Showcasing Me In The Relation To The Love He Unfurls,
And Places Me Back Into A Secluded Place To Remain Forever His Trophy Girl...

LIL-LATINO MC
12-21-2006, 07:17 PM
wanna rap battle?

Trubs
12-21-2006, 07:28 PM
not really...uppin...peace~

Summer_heat
12-21-2006, 09:48 PM
^lol

wassgud trubs, been along time, dunno if ya even member me, i was a young girl runnin amok when u last was properly online!

anyways, i was really feelin the poem, altho u said it aint ur usual, i can sense the trubs in it all over.

"My Essence Flows Through His Bloodstream, Whenever I’m Blue He Must Be, But The Darkness That Consumes He Does Not Whisper He Loves Me, "

p.s i find that picture highly disturbing for some reason

LIL-LATINO MC
12-21-2006, 11:07 PM
^lol

wassgud trubs, been along time, dunno if ya even member me, i was a young girl runnin amok when u last was properly online!

anyways, i was really feelin the poem, altho u said it aint ur usual, i can sense the trubs in it all over.

"My Essence Flows Through His Bloodstream, Whenever I知 Blue He Must Be, But The Darkness That Consumes He Does Not Whisper He Loves Me, "

p.s i find that picture highly disturbing for some reason

i dont like that picture too,she look real piss off for getting her head stuck in an wall.

i aint knew you was an girl summer

yung Kanon
12-22-2006, 10:26 AM
Its immense real props ya got tru talent girl, real nice sort of luv poem thanks

jinder
12-22-2006, 10:55 AM
was gud, u got tha viewpoint n feelings of a trophy gurl in there really well
nice bit of poetry, liked it
somet diff n wit alot of emotion

ALEXE
03-03-2007, 08:31 PM
alot of emotion is little said
even disturbing is little said
I mean I'm still collectiong pieces of my lower jaw premolars from the ground cuz it dropped down that hard
the concept is new to me
I understand it, I truly do, and by assuming the respective role I can relate to alot of the anguish and frustration described but it's still shocking as in ensemble of the whole theme.
I would try to pick some of the aestheticly greater achieved syntagmas or phrases but I'm sure that anyone (even inlcuding me) would more likely identify them as a unitary whole of the entire embodiment of this poem

in short: fabolous work, keep it up and we'll see eachother in school books in a while ;)
hehe, well, I gotta be modest and let you have the cover :P just playing
see you around, though! *hugs*