PDA

View Full Version : Open Challenge II

JaTahChild01
12-21-2006, 02:19 PM
My battles is finsihed and I need another. Preferably someone new dont like battling niggaz on repeat. Kanon might be an interetsing matchup...

kanon
TTp
Loc

someone i aint battled before...

fuck I'll battle this MAW dude lol

yung Kanon
12-21-2006, 03:43 PM
yung Kanon vs Odin it is im raring to go i am not a rap battler really and really rusty but imma give it a good go

JaTahChild01
12-21-2006, 06:04 PM
I'll let u know in this thread when I have begun writing my verse. I dont like giving time tables for when i can drop because work is sparadic and tomorrow is friday lol

JaTahChild01
12-21-2006, 06:09 PM
actually I might have time to write it tonight not 100% but I'll try

yung Kanon
12-21-2006, 06:13 PM
thanks man check in on the yK vs Odin thread i made

lilsam
12-21-2006, 06:25 PM
focus runnin scare......

at least kanon is game

good luck all

LIL-LATINO MC
12-21-2006, 07:20 PM
i wanna battle.and is an real freestyle battle,cause i allways battle in less 10 minute,and i know alot of you mc take atleast one hour to write an lyric diss,so that aint fair.

BlackStar
12-21-2006, 07:31 PM
i wanna battle.and is an real freestyle battle,cause i allways battle in less 10 minute,and i know alot of you mc take atleast one hour to write an lyric diss,so that aint fair.

rofl...quality needs time! and maybe you should take some time to write a verse too! :cool:

LIL-LATINO MC
12-21-2006, 07:53 PM
aight,so from now on,im'a take atleast one hour,and i quarrantee il beat one of the most best mc here in mio,cause i been real fast about it, but nobody told me it was take your time as in hour,i thought it was freestyle as in take your time very fast.

Trubs
12-21-2006, 08:08 PM
aight,so from now on,im'a take atleast one hour,and i quarrantee il beat one of the most best mc here in mio,cause i been real fast about it, but nobody told me it was take your time as in hour,i thought it was freestyle as in take your time very fast.

time doesn't matter as far as collabos...

freestyles shouldnt take long because it is a freesetyle, if ur battling someone u should free it but some people dont and u call those cheating ass individuals prewritters...those are the people that look at what you write days ahead of droppin their verse and take hours or even days to surpass you just to make sure that their txt will when...

txt at ur own rate, if ur not where other's are, practice freestylin if u want to beat one of the heads on here and eventually u'll take like 15 minutes or less to drop ur material...a hour isnt practical if ur trying to improve, i'm not saying rush and come up with more misses that hits, but go at ur own rate lil latino, hope it all works out for you...peace~

LIL-LATINO MC
12-21-2006, 08:12 PM
time doesn't matter as far as collabos...

freestyles shouldnt take long because it is a freesetyle, if ur battling someone u should free it but some people dont and u call those cheating ass individuals prewritters...those are the people that look at what you write days ahead of droppin their verse and take hours or even days to surpass you just to make sure that their txt will when...

txt at ur own rate, if ur not where other's are, practice freestylin if u want to beat one of the heads on here and eventually u'll take like 15 minutes or less to drop ur material...a hour isnt practical if ur trying to improve, i'm not saying rush and come up with more misses that hits, but go at ur own rate lil latino, hope it all works out for you...peace~

thank trubs,but i been writing more than 100 lyric each year,and i started writing my lyric since i was ten year old.all the battle i had was untill 3 or 2 day for an reason,and no one told me why it was for 2 days,because i thought it was an fast battle,and they never say freestyle,but im the one who did it allways since i came to mio,so im ganna let these homey know how i mixed fire with gasoline when i take my time to do my thing.

p.s
wanna battle? (im just messingg with you)

JaTahChild01
12-21-2006, 09:15 PM
Word I get frustrated with niggaz who take days to battle or months(cough cough focus). i dropped my verse within like an hour for yung kanon and a nigga was makin/eating dinner.

depends what ya life is like latino. I know i be fuckin school-work-workout-friends ect shit gets overhwleming and sometimes u need a few days for a verse. All depends i guess on who the person is and how trustworthy they are.

LIL-LATINO MC
12-21-2006, 11:04 PM
most people i battle i discovered they copy and paste,but i aint ganna type their name.

lilsam
12-22-2006, 05:47 AM
Lil-Latin Stop Lying, If U Had Evidence You'd Expose Them

Flash
12-22-2006, 09:37 AM
YEah latin the liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D we need evidence latino!

yung Kanon
12-22-2006, 09:39 AM
Latin man we cool wid all da song swapping and shit ma man but you need to grow up don't say shit like that usless it true

lilsam
12-22-2006, 01:24 PM
I'll Blieve it when i see it Defo
but now...no

JaTahChild01
12-22-2006, 01:36 PM
dudes prolly just talkin about duke

LIL-LATINO MC
12-22-2006, 03:04 PM
lol.i never ever say they copy and paste in mio,im talking about other internet battle forum

just like irv gotti type before in mio,ya dude too seriously about what people type lol.but ya crack me up sometime so thnx

Flash
12-22-2006, 06:06 PM
lol.i never ever say they copy and paste in mio,im talking about other internet battle forum

just like irv gotti type before in mio,ya dude too seriously about what people type lol.but ya crack me up sometime so thnx

You see you are lying!