PDA

View Full Version : Lilsam Vs Summer Heat [Friendly Battle]

lilsam
12-20-2006, 07:53 PM
10 Bars MaX
After FiNal CheCk In 48 HoUrs 2 DrOp!

lilsam
12-22-2006, 06:53 PM
Truce? I Get Your Rap, And Be Ripping-The-Piece/Peace, And No Dance 'Love' When You Be Slippin-Off-Greas/ze
Eating Off Rap, And Sam Be Tipping-The-Feast, And You Want Beautiful Spits? So I Be Flipping-The-Beast
Swiftly Finding It Simple, Spreading Dis-Ease, Could Say I'm A Rap 'Aid', Want Summer Heat? I Be Shredding-The-'Freeze'
A Moment To Shine, You Must 'Spit' Rain Cos The Weather Or Ya Looks Aint 'Fine', Blowjob Only Way U Be-Head-Ing-With-Sleaze!
'Blood' Cos U Aint Really Commiting-'C'-ryhmes(Crimes), Cocaine The Only Way That You Hitting-On-Lines!
I Move With The Ages So I Sitting-On-Times, You Aint Never 'S/Cellin' Like You Shit-On-Enzymes!
Warning: This Bitch Bites...Well, Whoever It Is Amazingly-Wack, Ya Crew Go PLAT-In-Num-bers, But No Raising-A-Plack
And Maybe I Let Ya Return, Cos With Bullets I Grazing--Ya-Back--, Full Of Blood Stained Red-Bull (Lies) So I Grazing-Ya-Pack! (Pack of red bull/ summers gang)
Cross On Ya Head Like An Ambulance, Your Only 'Click' Is On Ya 'Keys', And Of That I Am 'Bored/Board'!!! (Keyboard)
I A 'Cut-Above', Cos Someone Must Have Slipped Cuttin Ya Umbilical Cord, Damn The Sam Killin 'Reign' Has Just 'Poured'
Summer Heat? Well Now Its Winter, What You Doing Here, You Could Drop 100 Bars, And Still Not Be 'Write/Right'!
My Rhymes Like Ya Pussy, 100 % 'Tight', And Like Ya Got Contact Lenses, You Don't Run-This-Site/Sight
I Read Ya Spit And Can't 'Sea/e' The 'Flow', Going To Church n Seein Sam, Only
Way U Were Ever 'Runnin-The-Row!(DR)
Sun Aint Risin Much This Time Of Year, And Going Back To Pre-School, Only Way U Stunning-With-Dough (Playdough)
Like A Deprived Six Year Old U Ain't Got A Doll-ar, Holla, Leave You Paralysed, So In Your Case 'Hip n Hop'-Is-'Dead'
And Like A Dad Tired Of High Phone Bills I 'Stop-Ya-Cred*', Wanna 'Rise'? Like Errection Troubles U 'Flop-Instead'!
Ya Sister Only One Who Has Real 'Bars', Well She Does Like Her G/Jin-Der! , Like Bad Spelling Of Religion, Ya Career I HindER
Needs A 'Jesus' Miracle, But Only 'Cross' Is 'Ambulance' After I 'Injure', And You Definitely A Has-'Bean', Cos The Punches 'Wind'-Her!
At The 'End' Of The 'Beef' Its 'Well Done', Leaving Her Body At More 'Right Angles' Than Any 'Cube'
You 'Flop' More Than A 'Saggy Boob!', Beaten By A Newb, Straight 'Pussy' Thats Why All Ya Body Covered In 'Pubes'!!!

Summer_heat
12-23-2006, 09:49 AM
ABD aint allowed to vote. cos he gonna be biased, thats due to a past beef that bitch lost.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The story of this ‘Christmas’, LilSam was added to the ‘hit-list’, in one tear-jerkin-‘twist’,
U gettin tha gist? U set a ‘date’, n I ‘love’ a challenge so be ready fo a near-murkin-‘tryst’,
Lika trapeze artist, I got u ready to ‘split’, as u try n tame this ‘Lioness’, lil Sam do ur best,
But b warned, I got the flow pressed, maybe hard for u to congest, but there aint no contest,
‘Screw’ ur head on rite if u think u winnin, way I ‘ply’ into u, they call it a ‘hammer-rage’,*
‘Grate’ ur face down to ur nerves, hope u can ‘stomach’ it, watch n learn bitch this is ‘sage’!**
NR wasnt his ‘type’, so he moved on leavin a ‘hole’, cos it left this lil ‘Suckers’ Ass Mauled,
So now hes begun usin ‘Cap’ as Contraception, But Mornin come, all watch the ‘tail’ unfold,
If I was lil Sam ‘Id’ drop the ‘Ego’, cos my ‘Super-iority’ leave u psychologically damaged,
Capability to leave u ravaged, as if I was “beauty and the beast”, im too much to be managed,
Rip ur body to shards, bang ur kidneys together as if they was go-carts, have MIO sayin Oh God,
Its a massacre, wit blood drippin from tha inside cos lil Sam-antha jus got served her first period!
This is ‘Ludacris’, u best ‘Move bitch’ if u cant ‘Stand up’ to me, 14year old kid ona ‘Runaway’,
Ima Unanimous Killer, lyrically, it aint safe, u shud go AWOL to MIA n all the way to US of A,
U posed to b from ‘Death row’, yet my shit is so ‘Kurrupt’, u afraid to come ‘against the G-reign’,***
Lil Sam, aint u tired of bein a lamb? Do this, do that, Summer says tonight hang ur self in shame,
‘Heart on sleeve’, got u showin love for me, ur ventricles on the floor, atria no where to be seen,
Worry on ur mind, cos u seein ur sista actin bulimic, as she ‘throw it up’ for me, its in ya ‘gene’,
While u busy eatin rice crispies, I ‘snap’ some bitches, hear they bones ‘crackle’ n joints ‘pop’,
Look ‘pussy’ u boutta meet an ‘upper-cut’, gud pussy u ‘laid down’, cos u know im on ‘top’!

*hammer-rage also as in haemorrhage
** Sage as in knowledgeable and its also eaten like sage n onion stuffing
*** G-reign as in G KnQs reign and as Kurrupts album “against the grain”

i thot id tell u what them * meant, cos i know some ppl find my wordplay hard to get.

yung Kanon
12-23-2006, 10:02 AM
Opener = Summer (Xmas line was better)
Multis = Lil Sam (had more)
Flow = Summer (flowed alot better hard to catch sam's at times)
Personals = Lil Sam (Had more made it humerous and harsh)
metas = Summer (edged it)
Closer = Lil Sam (Loved dat pussy line it waz immense)
Structure = Summer (better layout and set up bars better structured and same length around)
Wordplays = Summer (very close)
Vocab = tie (neither went for it in this)

6-4

my vote = Summer Heat

both came very good very tight hard choice but i belive summer took it

lilsam
12-23-2006, 12:03 PM
nial explain each category

Ttown MC
12-23-2006, 12:21 PM
Ill vote unless summa wants to say imma be biased

lilsam
12-23-2006, 12:24 PM
@ Kanon

It Wouldnt Change The Outcome But isnt structure practicaly the flow?

Summer_heat
12-23-2006, 12:34 PM
lol ttown, if u think u grown enuff not to be biased i dont mind u voting. but if u gonna hold grudges, then dont bother.

thanks for the vote YK! altho i do think i hit the personals more than lilSam on this one, sall good!

Structures what it looks like, as in if the structure is neat or not, e.g similar length bars or some kind of consecutive pattern.

Ttown MC
12-23-2006, 01:13 PM
Opener - Summer (Sams didnt connect really an summers hit-list part was sick but if you could explain what gist is itd help a bit i think)

Multies - Tie ( BOth used them well)

Flow - Summer (Sam seemd to have a hard time iwth this you used multies in some lines then the start of another bar youd jsut rhyme the last word then go back to multies. it damaged the flow a lot.)

Wordplay - imma give it a tie (Couldnt really decide)

Personals - Summer (LAck on both sides of these, but i did see an N.R. one from summer an a few others. not many from sam at all)

Closer - Lil SAM (At The 'End' Of The 'Beef' Its 'Well Done', Leaving Her Body At More 'Right Angles' Than Any 'Cube'
You 'Flop' More Than A 'Saggy Boob!', Beaten By A Newb, Straight 'Pussy' Thats Why All Ya Body Covered In 'Pubes'!!!) cmon now that was genius

Over all
Summer - 5/6
Lil SAM - 3/6

A Good Battle, sam your multie placement is something you needed to work on in this verse, other then that you jsut came up short in this one. Summer good verse you exicuted a few more cat then sam did very nicely

fav line form summer

Rip ur body to shards, bang ur kidneys together as if they was go-carts, have MIO sayin Oh God,
Its a massacre, wit blood drippin from tha inside cos lil Sam-antha jus got served her first period!

ahaha funniest bar in the battle

Fav lil SAM lines

his closer shit was made funny also

lilsam
12-23-2006, 01:17 PM
i dont honestly believe this haahaha

i never pose 2 be from DR,SOTHAT NO personal

Summer_heat
12-23-2006, 01:18 PM
thanks fo break down voting,
thats 2-0 to me atm

Nickolai
12-23-2006, 01:19 PM
NR He Sed.....

Ttown MC
12-24-2006, 11:04 AM
bumpin this back to the top so it can get decided, i think it still needs 1 vote

Summer_heat
12-24-2006, 11:12 AM
yup yup, thanks was bout to do that myself lol, it may need more, depends!

Summer_heat
12-25-2006, 08:19 PM
uppin, i see u guys, so vote!! lol

Leon Fluxx
12-26-2006, 12:57 AM
Opener - Lil Sam

Flow - Summer not by alot.. u both had nice flow.. but imma have to give it.
Personals - Summer i thought had more.. maybe i didnt see it.. i dunno
Multis - Lil Sam Just read it..
meta/Similie - Lil Sam had better ones in my eyes.
Structure - Summer Sam length hurt it alil this time.. tryin to use all the space he can.. just gotta rhyme alil more i think in a bar..if u gonna stress em long
Wordplays - Summer I mean u both had good wordplay.. but somthing about summers stuck in my head.
Vocab - tie cant decide.. gonna give it a tie

Closer - Lil Sam (Thats how u "put da nail in the coffin")

5/9 - Lil Sam
5/9 - Summer Heat

Very close battle.. I cant say summer won.. Or Lil Sam...

both get my vote for a Tie

3-1 Summer ahead...

Sooo yo.. U gonna keep a biters Vote??? lol.. I wouldnt..
my eyes 2-1 summer.. Uppin fo votes..

Summer_heat
12-26-2006, 10:55 AM
lol how does YK bitin effect his votin? it dont.
its 3-1
thanks for ur vote.

if YKs vote is not kept (altho i cant see y it shudnt be, seen as he aint bite his vote r nething! plus he explained it) then shudnt all the votes YK r Duke ever give be taken off n then them battles voted up again? im not that special that only my battle gets an extra vote. none the less, if u can come up wit a way where 3 or even 4 more voters will vote then be my guest, but its hard enuff gettin 5 votes as it is, making another vote appear is gonna be fuckin immpossible.

last time i vote on u bitches battles =) except fo YK (if he comes back) Ttown n Fluxx.

Insane Skriptures
12-26-2006, 11:17 AM
flow-summer
multies-lil sam
punches-lil sam
personals-summer
wordplay-lil sam
creativity-tie
overall-lil sam

nice battle

Summer_heat
12-26-2006, 11:43 AM
who the heck are u?
lol, i mean Lilsam, i dont think this vote shud b accepted seen as tho A) dudes a complete Newb, since when r newbs jus allowed to vote. B) i got my suspicions on him bein someone like Duke, i mean hes got 2 posts, 1 here in the person who exposed his asses battle n another in Dukes n Niks battle....

gosh i sound like im moaning! but seriously think about it Lilsam, if u think u deserve this vote, u keep it. let me know. but if thats the case i want this newb to break it down.

POC Was Here
12-26-2006, 11:45 AM
who the heck are u?
lol, i mean Lilsam, i dont think this vote shud b accepted seen as tho A) dudes a complete Newb, since when r newbs jus allowed to vote. B) i got my suspicions on him bein someone like Duke, i mean hes got 2 posts, 1 here in the person who exposed his asses battle n another in Dukes n Niks battle....

gosh i sound like im moaning! but seriously think about it Lilsam, if u think u deserve this vote, u keep it. let me know. but if thats the case i want this newb to break it down.

I Suspected The Very Same Thing Sayiid

Summer_heat
12-26-2006, 11:49 AM
yeah but i cant prove it so... u know it cud be a vote.

u doin owt POC? i know u "busy" =P but Sayiid will torture u or else, cud u vote, n get this thing over wit! n then there will only be about 5 votes left at max!

POC Was Here
12-26-2006, 12:03 PM
yeah but i cant prove it so... u know it cud be a vote.

u doin owt POC? i know u "busy" =P but Sayiid will torture u or else, cud u vote, n get this thing over wit! n then there will only be about 5 votes left at max!

Consider It Done Sayiid......

Opener - Sam
Closer - Sam
Flow/Structure - Summer
Multies - Sam
Wordplay - Summer(Some Parts Of Her Verse Just Stuck Out More)
Personals - Summer
Meta/Similie - Sam's Were Better In My Opinion
Vocab - Tie, Nothing Really Major From Either Of You

Sam - 5/8
Summer - 4/8

Summer_heat
12-26-2006, 12:45 PM
aiight thanks, so the votes are as stands...

3-2 or 3-3

JaTahChild01
12-26-2006, 01:25 PM
I wouldnt count that vote either, I'll try and vote later if yall struggle for votes since sam is crew now i dont want any controversy lol

Flash
12-26-2006, 03:18 PM
lol whats happening over here???

Summer_heat
12-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Jatah, u may be crew wit Lilsam but so is Fluxx n he voted, u may not like me but heck im pretty sure ur vote will b reliable... well i hope it is!

lilsam
12-26-2006, 08:29 PM
3-2 Summer i think

kanon and ttown for Summer
POC For me
And somebody else voted tie

kanons vote STANDS
insane skriptures doesnt

Leon Fluxx
12-26-2006, 11:14 PM
Summer stop crying.. u dont vote on my battles.. soo dont bother startin now.. GET THIS CONSPIRACY OUT OF YA HEAD.. THAT IM TRYING TO FUCK U.. Yea.. if it happened back then.. then i would've taken the vote away from my battles too.. THEY DONT HOLD UP.. PERIOD.. He's not a lyricist.. he bits lyrics.. soo how can u consider that a liable spitter??? i cant.. Fuck duke and kannon.. if that shit happened during my battle.. u be damn right i would DQ dat vote even if it was for me...

People got this image in my head i take every vote.. well ya fucking wrong.. cuz if u look back.. im picky when i get votes.. even if its for me.. Soo dont think im trying to make u loose.. im just sayin.. THAT VOTE SHOULDNT COUNT CUZ HE's NOT A REAL EMCEE.. ya boi odin thinks the same too.. sooo just get over the conspiracy i think i see u already formin...

Sparx
12-27-2006, 01:31 AM
I wouldnt count that vote either, I'll try and vote later if yall struggle for votes since sam is crew now i dont want any controversy lol

uh... what? when did this happen?

Leon Fluxx
12-27-2006, 04:38 AM
damn.. we was gonna drop da secret on a track.. .shit there goes that idea.. I told sam to ask Cap n choppo if its straight.. cuz me and odin were thinkin about it fo awhile.. i didnt want to step on anyones toes.. cuz niggaz discovered him first.. and it seemed everyone was straight wit it... Sooo We gave em the news.. sorry i didnt tell u sparx.. i havnt seen u or kon at all when im on.. but i think everyone dont mind..He was fam already...

Now...
The Big Suprise... A New General in the Commission...
just wait and see on the next Commission Track.. coming soon..

Dis track is gonna be on the Fluxx & Odin Album...
The New Album called..

Odin & Fluxx...Tha Dyin Scriptures Of Sang-raal

shit is serious niggaz.. be on the look out for it..

Flash
12-27-2006, 04:40 AM
damn.. we was gonna drop da secret on a track.. .shit there goes that idea.. I told sam to ask Cap n choppo if its straight.. cuz me and odin were thinkin about it fo awhile.. i didnt want to step on anyones toes.. cuz niggaz discovered him first.. and it seemed everyone was straight wit it... Sooo We gave em the news.. sorry i didnt tell u sparx.. i havnt seen u or kon at all when im on.. but i think everyone dont mind..He was fam already...

Now...

The New Album called..

cant wait for that!and cant wait for the battle Fluxx!

Summer_heat
12-27-2006, 01:22 PM
okkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy then *gives confused look about the thread, then shakes it off as its not the first time this same situation has took place*

Yeah, what Lilsam jus said, i agree!

Yeah i knew lil Sam was in, hence i used it as a personal.

Leon Fluxx
12-27-2006, 02:34 PM
Jatah, u may be crew wit Lilsam but so is Fluxx n he voted, u may not like me but heck im pretty sure ur vote will b reliable... well i hope it is!

HOW AM I CREW????

Im In the Commission...Not cell block mobb..

Nickolai
12-27-2006, 02:47 PM
but u have CBM in ya sig lol

POC Was Here
12-27-2006, 03:19 PM

Now...

The New Album called..

At The Moment, I've Got A Pick Of 3 People Who I Think May Be The "New General"

JaTahChild01
12-28-2006, 12:34 AM
man i had a whole big ass reposnse to this and i pushed some wrong key and the shit got erased lol so ima try and do it all over again...

opener- Tie(both tried to go with the multis pretty heavy)

multis- Summer( Sam had a decent amount of them too but he focused more on punches and metas while Summer some what relied on the multis more. She had a few lines where she just threw mutlis while sam tried to pack everything with a punch)

punches- Lil Sam( Simply had more. Some were corny and some were hard to understand but he still takes it)

wordplay- Summer(look at the crew names, ludacris line, DR/kurupt line for a few examples)

metas/similies- Sam (Sumemr had 2 and Sam had 7-8. Not all of sam's were high quality but he did have more still and he turned em up at the end)

personals- Summer( Her wordplay on names/ nationality/ crews ect. I mean how many times can we see Jinder dragged into a battle and used as a personal against summer? Shits old)

flow- Summer(she had the mutlis and structure, then throw in that alotta what sam was trying to say was confusing it slowed his pace down. Summer's experience shows in this catergory while sam is new to battling)

structure- Summer(all u gotta do is look and u know why)

creativity- Tie(sam had punches, sumemr had wordplay so I'll call it a draw)

vocab-Summer(the line about the heart and ventricles was nice, u used bulimic i think, i believe you used tryst in the wrong sense however you would stick win this)

closer-Tie(Sam had me until the boob line which was just way to corny for my taste, both tried to use sex lines and didnt impress to much)

Summer-9
Sam-5

Best lines from both:

Sam:
Blood' Cos U Aint Really Commiting-'C'-ryhmes(Crimes), Cocaine The Only Way That You Hitting-On-Lines!
I Move With The Ages So I Sitting-On-Times, You Aint Never 'S/Cellin' Like You Shit-On-Enzymes!

Summer:
‘Heart on sleeve’, got u showin love for me, ur ventricles on the floor, atria no where to be seen,
Worry on ur mind, cos u seein ur sista actin bulimic, as she ‘throw it up’ for me, its in ya ‘gene’,

Sam, you had a few things you took straight up but also got alotta points frm ties. You need to get those ends tied up and win the smaller catergories. Write your verse then re-arrange to have your best two lines at the beginning and end. Throw some vocab in there intentionally to try and win it. Theres 3 catergories that u can win and this shit woulda be changed around. Also look at the structure. You need to make it look like a square. Look at summers. Thats an easy one to get a tie or win on, easyyy. Your flow is lacking right now which is surprising because you have good mutlis work on your flow. You have the tools but u need to bring em all together. You might be mad at me for not voting for you or think its wrong cuz we crew but this is how it goes my friendd. You gunna learn something from me if u listen to my advice and these losses will pay off. Summer is a vet and she knows these things already. i admire the ehart going after her but shes just alittle outta your league in battling still.

Summer, good job. You did the little things right. You didnt overwhlem the punches but the wordplay and multis and structure were all on point.

Im also gunna bring up the point that you both use beauty and the beast lines...good to see no one bitched about biting or feeding. Dont know if other peole caught that.

Good battle, yall keep it up Sam and be good summer

Vote=Summer

Leon Fluxx
12-28-2006, 12:42 AM
but u have CBM in ya sig lol

Yea thats cuz me dissaholic and spadez founded da shit.. Then i got rid of it cuz some niggaz turned shady.. Then my og niggaz on here like odin and free and ill decided to make an og click.. so we did that.. then i saw there was mad new school niggaz dat was fire.. like chopz,sparx,kon etc. sooo i brought back cbm.. odin da general of that ish.. im not in the clik.. i rep it though.. thats my fam.. But like i said.. i think its dumb to be in mad crews.. soo im only in one.. THA COMMISSION.. BUT MY FAMILY IS Commission and cell block mobb.. kinda hard to explain but i aint in it lol. Anyways.. if she dont want my vote its fine.. i could give a fuck less.. Im just tryin to push battles to get em going.. u dont have to execpt my vote.. Cuz niggaz think i dont vote against cbm members.. niggaz need to check da records and get they fuckin facts straight figga deal??.. Whats the difference wit bein cool wit a nigga and bein in a crew... Jinder and summer aint in a crew.. Have u ever seen them vote against each other??? I havnt and thats my point.. I voted against Odin,Chopz,Kon,Sparx,Cap at one point of time or another.. and they voted against me.. people just dont remember the important shit.. Just the bullshit..

JaTahChild01
12-28-2006, 12:55 AM
I've voted against fluxx in titles matches before lol. Thats always my excuse for how i vote fair.

Sparx
12-28-2006, 12:55 AM
meh np Fluxx, i am on tho, i respond and give feed when i can, im gettin my production game up right now (so i can get u a track haha) and plannin my own LP (which will hav mad features) so im not really in the loop 100% but shits ok with me if its arite with Cap n Chopz

JaTahChild01
12-28-2006, 12:56 AM
yea sorry i ruined your surprise fluxx i didnt know it was a secret lol

Summer_heat
12-28-2006, 03:21 PM
no offence Fluxx n Sparx, but ur posts have nothin to do wit this battle. im jus sayin... fuck off =)

Thanks Odin, like usual i can say i agree on most of ur votes in the cats more than eryone else.

ow yeah Fluxx on the " Jinder and summer aint in a crew.. Have u ever seen them vote against each other??? I havnt and thats my point.. "

Me n Jinder are in a crew, GK'N'Q, we jus been sleepin, but we aint goin no where. But i recognise ppl gonna call wolf erytime we wanna vote for each other cos were all so sisters, so we dont vote in each others battle, thats why u havent seen me vote against her and thats my point.
but still i do remember we have voted against each other, even had a battle against each other, dunno if it was on this site tho... but only times we have voted for each other, i for one have thot she has won erytime i have, but wudnt have voted if there were enough voters!

anyways, its 4-2, uppin, im pretty sure Lilsam is gettin jus as tired of this as i am!

Eyebagz
12-28-2006, 04:01 PM
openre tie
multis summer
flow summer
punches sam
wordplay summer
metas/similies sam
personals summer
creativity tie
closer tie

vote summer

BlackStar
12-28-2006, 04:08 PM
opener: tie
closer: tie
multiz: tie
metas/similes: Sam
wordplays: tie (both came hard)
punches: Summer
personalz: Summer
vocabs: Summer
flow: tie

Lil Sam: 6
Summer: 8

Vote for Summer!

lol sam:
Cross On Ya Head Like An Ambulance
But Only 'Cross' Is 'Ambulance'

6-2

Congratulation Summer!

(thx shaun... -_-)

Summer_heat
12-28-2006, 04:51 PM
:angry:
Thanks for ur vote guys... Uli if u were gonna vote (which u wasnt!) u shud have voted in the 10 days when i was uppin this thread, ur vote doesnt mean owt now that its already 5-2, id already won. but anyways thanks.

Lilsam id give u advice or something to make u continue battlin, but honestly now u can see why i hardly ever battle, not cos i cant, not cos i lose (like whatever!) but cos my battles jus drag on for years it feels... this is probably the quickest one that ive had bar the ones against odin r fluxx r... etc.

but still, i see so much in u, so much abilty that u got to offer, keep at it!