PDA

View Full Version : A Few Words From TTP...for the Holiday Season

TTP
12-19-2006, 07:54 PM
TTP~ Wats up Peaoples..

We in th holiday season or what?.........

well i hope everybody aight this time round..........

i got few words to say to people .........

right now Mio has gone through changes, well thats my oppinion i think it has... i dont kno for the good or for the bad but we have good drops ere

most of the time i gots ta admit that nigga yung K got mad skills.......Caps album was off the chain...i dropped two albums.. three which jus droppd ma
first for the third last week....its also good ta see old faces up in here like

the nigga Focus ma nigga killa also Loc........word....gotta get that nigga gunz back up in this bitch mayne.......

Lil sam has got ill flows i rally like dudes work.......its a shame we aint don more callabz cause dude has real talent.....

anywayz.......the female toucher racket the queen b jinder now i kno when this chick....drops she drops WMD'Z like mad fire.........SummerHeat well she da queen...of mio....its been cool makin a double duo LP wit her....at first it was hard to get her attention thats cuz TTP was a fool last year but any nigga kno y its hard to get summer on a drop its cause she plays hard to get...lol:laugh: ......she nice chick mayne lotta love there watch out for the second single from the Summer Tree LP soon.......a little peak its gonna get hot....but i like to really give a real prop to the nigga fluxx cuz that dude held the mio title for a year or more.....nigga i aint even kno which dudez gonna beat him he gangsta mayne.....the homez got experience backed up on him....he a real dude tho fo'real....i kno i battled dude a while back....jatahchild well even tho' i like dudes ryhmes we aint seen eye to eye cuz of the formality of last yearz beef........or shall i say earlier this year but i aint got no pork chopz on him he a cool dude....

U-gang the resurrance.........shit u-gang my famz since April........ i got luv fo U-gang even tho' past memberz were the realest membaz of the gang itself u kno i ;robz will never be like cap or any otha nigga but im'a try .....U-gang always had a cl;ass of rapper to be in u-gang is loyalty skillz back up plans work ethic........u kno thats a class krew.mayne dont get me wrong....
so U-gang is still doin it look at the new face..........YK

i just wanna end this shit up n say "Kingdom Come"<<<<is wack honestly!
"HipHop is dead"<<<<str8 Fire 10/10.....
"Doctors advocate"<<<<str8 westcoastin even with out gay ass dre...
"Rotten apple"<<<please what happened there even tho' the first single was catchy.......
"Blue Carpet Treatment"<<<even tho' he be makin pop songs this dude can still show his side of gangsta rap gang bangin 101<<<<i luv dat track
"Konvicted"<<<Its a real good album :laugh:

anyways iv always wanted to say this but this is honestly true n its str8 from the heart....... 50cent's "The Massacre" vs. Ja Rule's "R.U.L.E.=R.U.L.E.
ja ules R.U.L.E album is way better than 50 cents massacre album even if g-unit got scott storch makin them beats...honestly check r.u.l.e'z track list each melody is the best sound comin out of MI the album was off the hook R.U.L.E is a real good album.

best rapper dead or alive...........2Pac/Makaveli....Snoop doggy Dogg early 90's....Nas....Biggy Smalls.....T.I. rite now.....

anywayz everyody have a great holiday n take care niggaz........ thats the TTP thaughtz.. peace :chuuch:

lilsam
12-19-2006, 07:57 PM
wurd .

Summer_heat
12-19-2006, 08:39 PM
thanks fo the love TTP but Jinder Queen of MIO! lol, im happy been Bitch of MIO!

gotta say we had some iffy stuff happen, but u was a gud lad to start off wit n u still r, u excelled so much as a textcee too, u done good fo ursent!

p.s hope u have a good holiday too

Focus
12-20-2006, 01:36 AM
Merry Christmas To You Too Bruh!
Tha Untouchables Is Happy To Have A Honest And Loyal Artist Like Yourself.
Like I've Said Before On Our Home Site...07' Will Be The New Era.

Peace

FUCK ALL Y'ALL 12/31/06
Album Arranged By Focus
Tha Untouchables Music Group 2006

-3 Kings Feat:Soldiers Of Christ
-Position Of Power
-Don't Be Dumb
-TTP & Focus Feat: TTP

Coming Soon
-Lost One
-Focus Feat: Nickolai

Guest Appearances
-Tha Untouchables
-Blackstar
-Koncrete

Chopz
12-20-2006, 07:59 AM
Are you trying to say that Doctors Advocate was better than Kingdom Come?

TTP
12-20-2006, 08:03 AM
Kingdom come to me was too new it was asome shit i think it aint that good but Doctors advocate was str8 westcoastin california vacation

Chopz
12-20-2006, 08:21 AM
Hmm.. All I know is to me Doctors Advocate was not really different at all to the Documentary and after all the hype it was a major dissapointment. I didn't like Kigdom Come at first but now I do, it is one of them albums that grows on you imo. Are you from the West?

TTP
12-20-2006, 09:10 AM
im strickly down wit the only track i like off the kingdom come is the first single show me wat u got but hollywood has some potential

JaTahChild01
12-20-2006, 10:39 AM
Kingdwom come was a let down

Sparx
12-20-2006, 11:18 PM
so was the doctors advocate... to me Game just proved his mediocrity...

JaTahChild01
12-20-2006, 11:23 PM
only cds that impressed me 4th quarter

1. fat joe's shit
2. Akon's
3.Nas's(although i knew itd be hot but it was better than i htought it would be)

Sparx
12-20-2006, 11:31 PM
only cds that impressed me 4th quarter

1. fat joe's shit
2. Akon's
3.Nas's(although i knew itd be hot but it was better than i htought it would be)

2006 was kinda dull...

the only commercial shit i was feeling was

Clipse and Nas

underground had some beast lp's this year tho...

Roots, CunninLynguists (Dont sleep), Dilla, J Rawls... the list goes on

JaTahChild01
12-20-2006, 11:44 PM
To clarify I am saying i was surprised by Fat joe and akon's cds not that they were the best or that they were in any kinda order.

yung Kanon
12-21-2006, 08:21 AM
2006 was a good year fo hip hop in my opinion i liked alot of the shit put out i think kingdom come is the biggest let down this year

TTP
12-21-2006, 08:24 AM
Ye Fat Joe LP was cool u kno i jus feel sorry fo dude he trys his best sum peeps dont even notice the change but that album was off the hook, but i gots to admit right now i'm feeling the blue carpet treatment and Omarions LP

Yo iz Pac's Life 2Pac's final album??? again the production was not up to Pac standards but it was a lil better than Loyal to the game which had a few old faces on the album....Hussein Fatal..Snoop Dogg! where the fuck was.... Johnny -J?

Nickolai
12-21-2006, 09:50 AM
i think its his last album
pretty stupid cuz hes probz still got hundreds of unreleased material in the vaults
they shud jus do an album wit every track OG and see wot happens
i'd defo buy it instead of bootlegging it

TTP
12-21-2006, 12:02 PM
ye i think so so what waste of a studio LP and if its the final one....
i think it probz better if deathrow n amaru done double joint on it.... these re-produced pac tunes miss that johnny J vibe mayne...

JaTahChild01
12-21-2006, 12:52 PM
They shoulda gave all the material to Big Syke and just told em straight up...
no one on this cd that didnt work with Pac before. That keeps all them aftamath fools from ruining the material. It was a mockery to Pac's legacy to put people like Obie Trice on a Tupac song. The only good thing aftamath artists have dont for Pac is when eminem made Runnin' because that song was bomb and was put together masterfully.

You tell em straight up, only the outlawz, scarface, Bone thugs on that shit. Nas and Pac WERENT friends, Pac HATED Dre before he died, and he hated snoop dogg for organizing peace conferences between East and West behind his back. Pac didnt know obie trice or gunit or eminem so they have no place on that album. NO ASHANTI either or TI, southern music was barely invented back then and has no place on Pac's record.

This is where his cd's went downhill, it wasnt Pac's music it was watered down shit they thought would sell as commericial

W1NL1F3
12-21-2006, 04:47 PM
doctors advocate is a good cd

TTP
12-21-2006, 08:11 PM
2Pac's LP honestly Johnny J hurt em bad even that dat nigga daz devante swing DJ Quick...u kno bay area ma fuckerz his real homeboyz from the bay.... u know i blame amaru n interscope pac's mom really she should kno better but u never kno its the big guy with the suit

honestly i aint down wit southern beats..it to jumpy tha whole snap ya fingerz shit on a note i fuckin hate em franchise boyz lil jon n them stupid fat fuckin retard eastside boyz outkast ok here we have a cross breed rapper singer mother fuckerz dont kno wat to choose but i guess they aight but real fuck that nigga singin chain hang low, bow wow all of a sudden he a bad nigga....this dude... really bitchez are frigid if they buy this dudez album fo real..yingyang twins nigga please....wat the fuck they look like they from texas chainsaw massacre....mother fuckerz...honestly i aint got no problems wat so ever wit other cats t.i. i like dudes style but this snap ya fingers oh i think they like me n laffy taffy shoulder lean shit gotta stop cuz hiphop is dead if shit like this gon happen alll the time.....