PDA

View Full Version : That day

Eyebagz
12-18-2006, 09:31 PM

Sparx
12-18-2006, 10:42 PM
LMAO... Bagz i love ur drug drops... this is kinda like guilty consicence by em and dre... but with out the consience part... ur just guilty drug users lol... so basically:

INSTANT REPLY...

Drugs... Vomit... Drugs... Joy... Drugs... More Joy.... (Did i sense a lil' hook up ther Bagz??? gettin sum ass huh? haha)... oh and then more drugs...

but seriously dude i like the way u explained how much u enjoyed being fucked with ur friends and i kno the feeling ur expressing, really nice drop bagz, definetly not ur best, but fuck it i really liked it... some shit i can somewhat relate to, fuck K tho... lol

Fav Lines:

I sat down and started the ritual of damaging my lungs but damn its fun

Felt so good and in my head the barriers where starting to deconstruct

all i kno is that anyone who lives in the UK needs to come to Canada... u dono real weed until uve seen the shit we hav haha
overall? id say its probly only a 7/10 for lyrical ability (altho u did hav a few dope lines), but i really liked the subject matter... overall 7.7/10

good drop bagz i really liked it

Eyebagz
12-18-2006, 10:50 PM
thanks sparx wasnt going for lyrical just confessing my sins lol. And i had some weed a week or two ago that was strongest shit id ever had was called dutch passion or soemthing fucked me up good. Anyway thanks again and did you get my verse

Sparx
12-18-2006, 10:54 PM
yes i did dude, ima drop that shit soon

yea the dutch shit is actually really good, if u kno ure cannabis, the only 2 countries that win weed competitions (yea i love my weed) are Canada and Holland, they hav the newest n best shit... but yea dutch passion is nice weed dude, if anyone is ever in Toronto PM me and ill hook u up... wit sum seriously retarted herbal remedies

Flash
12-19-2006, 08:32 AM
drugs drugs drugs!lol!again great storytellying!great song!9.5/10!junky!:D

Mlnuteman
12-19-2006, 12:27 PM
You better edit this shit man. Don't you know the feds monitor this shit day and night looking for badass mofos like yourself. Word to the wise.

Sparx
12-19-2006, 02:52 PM
You better edit this shit man. Don't you know the feds monitor this shit day and night looking for badass mofos like yourself. Word to the wise.

LMAO... the feds r on MIO? oooo shiiiit... how u kno that? Net Snitch.... lmao get a grip man

Summer_heat
12-19-2006, 07:06 PM
lol @ Minuteman, u just know how to crack me up!

oh, and Sparx stop encouraging the boy! :motz:

yea u sent me this one dint ya, i basically new half the story before cos u told it me, but love the fact ur shit is so real, that it actually happened, great story tellin abilty like uve heard many times, but what more can u say. xcept u done well keepin off for 2 weeks, but itll jus b a waste if u give up n go back on. fight it!

jinder
12-20-2006, 09:19 AM
yeah i liked this shauny as a drop showin yo skills of storytellin n erythin
i know it was all true aswell cus uve told me bout that nite
but i dont like all these drug drops lol
uve done enuff! so stay clean n rite somet diff! lol