PDA

View Full Version : lil_sam vs Big Killa

killa4hire
12-16-2006, 05:49 PM
Lil Sam Says:

The Dark Shaded Eyes Of Death, Black With A Flame Staring At Killa4Hire
Just Watch My 'Fire' Rhymes, Totally 'Sick', Like Burns Victim I'm 'Iller4Fire'
I'm Marking This 'Pussy', Cos I Give 'Aids' To Ca'rears' Who Need Resurrecting
'Common Cold' Cos Ice Mentality Infecting, Desperate To 'Pop' Like Failed 'Contracepting'
This Silly 'HO-Over', So He Should Be Called Jigga, J-Lo Cos My Carear Bigger!
I'm Desperate To 'Pop' Ya Brains Like A Trigger, Could Make An Action Toy, And U Still Won't 'Figure'
As For St.Nick I'll Leave Him 'Red'. Carrying The Weight Of My Lyrical 'Gifts', Lilsam 'Presented'
Career Of Killa Is Dented, We Definitely Need A New 'H-Eir' Cos The Throne Needs 2 Be 'Vented'
Gonna 'Cop' My 'Records' Like You Working For The Police Force, Now Ya Career 'Sirens Blinding'
Call Me A Pro-Skater The Way That I Grindin, I'm Like A Yoyo, Cos Round Ya Neck My Arms Winding
Stabs? Lets Play Tennis, Cos Only Vibe n Noises From Killa An Annoyin Racket!
'Shakin' His Career So I 'Tic-Tac-It, 'Killa4Hire Only In 'Hoods' When Rocking A 'Jacket'!
'Nick'*, Just 'Fiends', No Uma Thurman When I 'Kill-'Bill', You Not 'Right' To Go At Me So I Jab U With A 'Left',
Nick, One 'Cap' And U Being 'Opened', And Like 'Van Gogh', One Chop...R.I.P And U Facin 'Deaf/th'!!
I Could Burn Ya 'PC' And Ya Rhymes Still Not 'Hot', U Come With '100 Bars' And I Still Not 'Drunk'!
Like Titanic Ya Whole Flow Sunk, And I'm Gonna 'Trap Star' In A Net, Like 'Jeezy Doin A Slam-Dunk'!
Killa, Peep Ya Career Like An Apple, Shame Theres No Core, Like SCotland Ya Rhymes Cos They Pour/Poor!
Rhymes' Stone Cold' Cos My Talent 'Raw', When I Want To, More 'Multis' That Any 'Tony Hawks High Score'!
Sam Is Much Iller, Killa4Hire Killer, Call Him Killa4Hire, Cos Lilsam Will 'Kill ya' Be'fore' Ya Career 'Higher'!
In Hospital Beds When I Getya, Second Way U a 'Liar', 'Matches And Gasoline' Only Way That U Is 'Fire'
U-Gang Better Keep Ya 'Focus' In Order To Stay Alive, And Trust Me, U Should Know The Truth...
That Ya Only Way Ya 'Outgoing' In A 'Telephone Booth', Clean Ya Teeth, Cos Dinner Will Be Ya Own 'Tooth'

I say:

And it goes once my glock talk the block watch all they see is squealin' of tires, when shots pop from a drop top it's killa4hire/
fittin' ta drop bombs smokin' bomb chrons I've made the illest retire, hoe say I got dragon breath call it what U want, stop, I thought only the realest spit fire/ GOD DAMN
U just a beef starter I'ma heat sparker, laced with lyrical acrobatics that flip like Pete Parker Y'all seen his shit but my lyrics indeed darker/
Tired of writing lyrics with blood, dog, I need markers, It's okay I'll see to it this retard hurts, focus pm'd askin' "yo Y he start, Serge?"/
Is he a murderer a pro-skater, aids patient I don't Understand, I reply, "lilsam could be anything he has, but the lil fag never can be a man/
Come at me And Nick lil prick eat a dicc and beat it, quicc, I'm who You wanna be, U still got dreams of being rich/
Really, scratch ya head with a perplexed look like U didn't see this shit, Ya fuckin' with an armed gunmen clutchin' eager clips/
That'll get shoved in this pussy picture a desert eagle spit after bein' stiffed in beaver lips/
BLOWWW! I know U can't speak it's sicc, I squeeze till click, stop cryin' start dyin' mercy for the weak u bitch/
U a mark gettin' X'd on the spot on me, Honestly, I know U asked, is this everything U thought I'd be/
Ask anybody who been here more than a year, I tought OG's, FUCK LIL SAM, this lil nigga never expected I'd Rock Rhymes so Clean/
Y'all Know where the Fuck I'm From, It's Still ANACR1M3 O*C, I ain't hood? I'm still baggin' dimes, hoe please/
I mash & grind wit Homies,Pull the heat out the stash blast 2 times at police, I'ma Ryde til I die & Hold heat, light up any block firin' iron, smoking/
Just remember bullets crack the spines of cronies, In these Scandalous times, no peace, K4H but my handle should be hired, don't speak/
you just a boy slashin' tires mad 'cause ya Handle is Like ya Ramblin,' Tired/
Beef Mix like Jimmy and Jay minus the Brooklyn and Balllinn! y'all thought he was on top I pushed him over the top, everybody look at him Fallin/

Flash
12-16-2006, 05:59 PM
no man you ve bean killed!

killa4hire
12-16-2006, 07:24 PM
put down the pom-poms

LIL-LATINO MC
12-16-2006, 08:26 PM
what happened with me and you?,you know that battle i did was aimed at you,but it wasnt no war.

killa4hire
12-17-2006, 07:32 PM
Ain't No WAR, WARS IS BETWEEN ARMIES AND MARINES, A BATTLE IS A BATTLE, THAT'S THAT

LIL-LATINO MC
12-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Ain't No WAR, WARS IS BETWEEN ARMIES AND MARINES, A BATTLE IS A BATTLE, THAT'S THAT

yeah aight whatever

lilsam
12-20-2006, 08:35 AM
u
p
p
i
n

lilsam
12-20-2006, 08:44 AM
vote up please

LIL-LATINO MC