PDA

View Full Version : Open challenge

JaTahChild01
12-16-2006, 04:39 PM
I havent battled in awhile and I would love to battle someone new. not sure how quick i can get a verse in but it'd only be by tomoorw latest.

Flash
12-16-2006, 05:22 PM
i wanna buttle

Flash
12-16-2006, 06:50 PM
or gess im not worthy!

BlackStar
12-16-2006, 07:03 PM
or gess im not worthy!

shut up and start to write! It's a good exercise for you!
think about where you he's strong and where you can beat him!
Odin is one of the best, no doubt but there are categories where you can beat him! Other guys did it before!

I guess if you all your passion in this battle he will battle you!

If not...search another guy who wants to battle against you.

Cap
12-16-2006, 07:05 PM
shut up and start to write! It's a good exercise for you!
think about where you he's strong and where you can beat him!
Odin is one of the best, no doubt but there are categories where you can beat him! Other guys did it before!

I guess if you all your passion in this battle he will battle you!

If not...search another guy who wants to battle against you.

Lmao, Odin > Flash - On ALL Degrees.

Flash
12-16-2006, 07:40 PM

sht your fucking fucking face Unckle fucker!

BlackStar
12-16-2006, 09:47 PM

I think to say such stuff is disrespecting Cap. Of cause he'll lose the battle but he can beat Odin in a good opener/closer or in personals.
Is that your way to help other new members to start with battleing? I mean, you were a little boy without any skillz in the past ,too. Remember who helped you to improve and remember who battled against you...wasn't it a big help for you even when you lost?

I won't help Flash to write his battle rhyme...but I can say if a line is good or not.
I won't tell him personal facts about Odin...but I can tell him where he can find some :D

It's Odin's decision to accept the battle..not mine.

Cap
12-16-2006, 11:13 PM
I think to say such stuff is disrespecting Cap. Of cause he'll lose the battle but he can beat Odin in a good opener/closer or in personals.
Is that your way to help other new members to start with battleing? I mean, you were a little boy without any skillz in the past ,too. Remember who helped you to improve and remember who battled against you...wasn't it a big help for you even when you lost?

I won't help Flash to write his battle rhyme...but I can say if a line is good or not.
I won't tell him personal facts about Odin...but I can tell him where he can find some :D

It's Odin's decision to accept the battle..not mine.

No Its Not Disrespect, Its The Truth. You Tell Me One Level Flash Can Beat Odin And I'm Going To Laugh At You, It's Like Ryder Trying To Battle Enzyme, Or MPW Trying To Battle Trubs, It Ain't Happening, No Level, No Degrees, Straight K.O.

I Had No Skills In The Past, But I Wasn't A Little Boy, This Was Like '03 Or '04 When I Started, Not That Long Ago. Loc And Ckari Helped Me, It Was Their Decision. Plus, People Like Ckari Used To Say The Same Shit I'm Saying To Flash, But Did I Go Off At Them? No, Cause They Had The Righter Passage, They Were Hotter MC's So I Tried To Learn Under Them, Not Diss Them, You Won't Elevate Without Respect.

JaTahChild01
12-16-2006, 11:38 PM
I'll try and hit u up tomorrow for the battle

Duke
12-17-2006, 01:55 AM
ill go.......

Leon Fluxx
12-17-2006, 04:16 AM
Duke vs odin... now datz a battle..

BlackStar
12-17-2006, 09:19 AM
No Its Not Disrespect, Its The Truth. You Tell Me One Level Flash Can Beat Odin And I'm Going To Laugh At You, It's Like Ryder Trying To Battle Enzyme, Or MPW Trying To Battle Trubs, It Ain't Happening, No Level, No Degrees, Straight K.O.

I Had No Skills In The Past, But I Wasn't A Little Boy, This Was Like '03 Or '04 When I Started, Not That Long Ago. Loc And Ckari Helped Me, It Was Their Decision. Plus, People Like Ckari Used To Say The Same Shit I'm Saying To Flash, But Did I Go Off At Them? No, Cause They Had The Righter Passage, They Were Hotter MC's So I Tried To Learn Under Them, Not Diss Them, You Won't Elevate Without Respect.

Where did I say that Flash can beat Odin in the battle??????
Read my posts more carefully! You can come with hard personals without to be a very good MC! Of cause Flash will lose in the majority of the categories but there is a chance to beat Odin in one or two!
Did I diss you? Did Flash diss you? I care about him atm that's why I defend him here. You've got Sam...care about him:p
Would you laugh about Sam if he wants to battle Odin? He will lose too but you know that Sam can beat Odin in more than one categorie!

Ok Cap, here is the competition:

Flash VS Sam on January 31th!!!! We'll see who'll win!
Are you ready for this shit? I am!

Sorry Odin for posting so much off-topic bullshit...:D

Cap
12-17-2006, 10:39 AM
Where did I say that Flash can beat Odin in the battle??????
Read my posts more carefully! You can come with hard personals without to be a very good MC! Of cause Flash will lose in the majority of the categories but there is a chance to beat Odin in one or two!
Did I diss you? Did Flash diss you? I care about him atm that's why I defend him here. You've got Sam...care about him:p
Would you laugh about Sam if he wants to battle Odin? He will lose too but you know that Sam can beat Odin in more than one categorie!

Ok Cap, here is the competition:

Flash VS Sam on January 31th!!!! We'll see who'll win!
Are you ready for this shit? I am!

Sorry Odin for posting so much off-topic bullshit...:D

Nah You Said He Could Beat Him In Categories, I Can't See That, Odin Would Have To Seriously Be Cutting Up. Yea, Sam Knows Who He Can Win Against And Who He'd Most Likely Lose To, Just Like You And I Know. Flash Loses On All Categories To Sam Also, Maybe If We Add "Decorations" As A Category For His Green Rhymes, He'd Win One.

Flash
12-17-2006, 10:43 AM
I don't wanna get involve!but i can't stand and whatch!Cap you're to arrogant i can see that!Even if i lose so what i don't give a fuck!just a buttle nothing personal!and black said that there was a possibilyty i to win one category!Not to bieat hiM! so mind your own buisness!

Cap
12-17-2006, 10:46 AM
I don't wanna get involve!but i can't stand and whatch!Cap you're to arrogant i can see that!Even if i lose so what i don't give a fuck!just a buttle nothing personal!and black said that there was a possibilyty i to win one category!Not to bieat hiM! so mind your own buisness!

What Category Is That? And Where Are You From? It's "Battle" Not "Buttle"

BlackStar
12-17-2006, 10:47 AM
Flash Loses On All Categories To Sam Also, Maybe If We Add "Decorations" As A Category For His Green Rhymes, He'd Win One.

rofl...you see Flash...that's a personal punch...:D

lilsam
12-17-2006, 02:08 PM
flash is my homie

yung Kanon
12-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Blackstar and Cap are like coaches to flash and sam its sorta strange i think odin should face duke no disrespect to flash but i want to see that battle

Flash
12-17-2006, 03:58 PM
Blackstar and Cap are like coaches to flash and sam its sorta strange i think odin should face duke no disrespect to flash but i want to see that battle

fuck you kanon :D!

yung Kanon
12-17-2006, 04:40 PM
lol flash arent u in to face fluxx soon?

Flash
12-17-2006, 05:03 PM
gess im searching for trouble!

Flash
12-17-2006, 05:51 PM
LETS BATTLE ODIN?!IM DOWN!how much bars?? lets do it!

JaTahChild01
12-17-2006, 06:47 PM
hold on nigga I will post rules and shit tonight, im a workin man i needs time

Duke
12-17-2006, 09:18 PM
Lmao........
Yo Odin U wanna Battle after Flash Fam?

JaTahChild01
12-17-2006, 10:08 PM
Yea I'll prolly hit u up later this week man i see u got an active battle as well right?