PDA

View Full Version : Bullet (Remix) - Chopz ft. Yung Kanon, Lil' Sam and Citizen Cope

Chopz
12-16-2006, 02:35 PM
Just before you read this,to Cap and POC.. People who may have a problem with Kanon, this is no disrespect to you, this collabo between the three of us has been an idea of mine way before the beef may have started.. I just want to say that me working with Kanon does not mean that I am unloyal or that I have any intentions with spacing myself from N.A.. Any way with that out the way.. Check this out people.. All feedback will be appreciated..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Verse 1: Yung Kanon]
For awhile I been wondering Earth with a Broken Heart, Time to call it quit's due to my guilt
Of what I've done in my past, I pray every nights to help me last, So I can destroy what I built
So y'all can keep the reputation, Plus the Fame & Fortune, I don't need it
There's no point in that, There's to many that know me, Plus they wanna see me bleeding
Believe I'd trade it all to go back to my first time, Cuz I know their losing their mind
Struck me hard when I came to conclusion, that's not the way to earn Respect, So stop my shine
Lately I been surrounded by shadows resembling all the one's I took, I see them Dancing
It frightens me to know that their ready to welcome me, Cuz all my Life I been Chancing
The obsticles I go through, I keep living Life even though, Now it's really hard
There's nothing I can do, Exsept wait for my time & pray, Hopen to one day see God
Can I ask why you didn't stick around, Why did I become so devilish & cruel
You didnt see me growing up, used me like a tool, you didnt see me at my first day of school
So it is written... But why is it that, In the land of the grime Im forever known
I know Im the the reason why many are gone, When they deserve the right's to be Home
Lord, I done to much to go back & not enough to go on, I also know you have a plan for me
I just wanna say thank you for keeping me around to help keep toegether My Family
my clock needs to run out, without a doubt in this life ive completely over done it
its like crimson blood is pouring ive had too much pain from this god damn bullet
So Whatever happen's, mum don't cry for me, no matter what how far I go, I'll be looking over you
Best believe no matter how far I go, I'll still be doing what a son's supposed to do

[Chorus: Citizen Cope]
Now what you've done here, is put yourself between a bullet and a target
And it won't be long before, you're pullin' yourself away
What you've done here, is put yourself between a bullet and a target

[Verse 2: Lil’ Sam]
A Piercing Impulse Echoes, Soldiers Glance, But Have No Time To Reflect
They Are Facing Oncoming Enermies, Dodging Bullets Which Off The Floor Deflect
The Bullet Strikes My Lungs, Falling, Gasping For Breath But Its Escaping My Reach
Knees Losing The Will, Feel The Grains Of Sand, As I Face Death On The Windy Beach
The Yellow Sand Turns Black, No Grains, Turned To A Hole, Can't Stop Myself Falling
Then The Plunge Started Stalling, Lying Down Face First, When I Heard My Family Calling
Didn't Know If Death Was Coming, Remembered The Time I Ignored My Mum And Slammed The Door
And As I Face Death On The Breezy Shore, Reflected On Life And How I Could Have Done Much More
Reminising On Emma Walking Away, Tears Streaming, Wondered Whether This Situation Had A Meaning
Thought Maybe It Was Used As A Screening, From God, Showing Me Death, I Hear My Kid Screaming
Maybe I Might Survive? Tried To Keep My Eyelids Open, Didn't Want To Drift Away So Early
I Thought “I'm Going To Heaven Surely”, Then I Heard A Powerful Voice.....” I Will Decide Fairly”
My Life Flashed In Front Of My Face, Tears Swelling, Saw My Father Hugging Me, I Never Said 'Goodbye'
My Mother Always Warned Me In The Army I Could-Die, But I Shrugged My Shoulders, Cos I Thought I Should-Lie
I Looked Up, The Light Was Blinding, I Was Finding, Hands Were Binding, Awaiting-My-Fate
Mind Blurred With Baby Amy Watching Me Drink Another Crate, Looked Forward, And Saw Heavens Gate
Tried To Open It But A Man Looked Over, I Looked Back Up, Shaking, By Now My Neck Straining
I Cried As I Remembered My Uncles Affliction With Caning, Never Told Dad, Scared Of Relationship Waning
And As The Gate Opened, A New Life Beckoned, But I Reckoned, Heaven Comes Second To Repairing Mistakes
And As I Saw Heaven Beaming With People And Lakes, But I Feel Wrong, What Difference Death Makes......

[Verse 3: Chopz]
As I fall down from the bullet that infiltrated my system, and connected with my spine,
I arrive into darkness as my circulation is slowing down, and tears swarm my eyes,
Travelling to a place where nobody knows what happens, just stories of the sages,
The Gods try to persuade us, and speak through the profits, who write it down in pages,
And as I am passing into the world of the dead, my only thought is that I may never again see,
The women who I once loved, the children I taught, and my son who used to idolise me,
How will he grow up? Sour now he doesn’t have a father, will he blow fifths and take drugs?
Will it all be my fault for a criminal life, because I was fighting for my country, hit with a slug?
I can’t defend myself in a coffin, will I pass away knowing that I have led my Son into strife?
Will he cause chaos, create an uneasy life, for the women I love, the one who became my wife,
Thinking of the past times we had, My relationship with her caused her to walk of, sodden with tears,
Telling me she didn't feel the same, turned around and kissed me softly, realising my deepest fears
And how Sarah then told me that it was not me that was the problem her father did'nt like my type,
And yet we ended up together even though according to her father my skin tone was all but right,
The women I wanted to spend eternity with, well I suppose this is where my eternity eternally stops,
Blood creeping into the wound in my body, the platelets and calcium ions combust, and my blood clots,
Is the wound to be healed? Unlikely as my pancreas bursts I surge with pain, such a murderous plain,
People crawling in mud, with a rifle strapped to their torso, fighting for somebody else’s rage,
Looking into the faces of the murdered, seeing their faces cold, the looks of shock,
The position which I posed as I was shot, my eyebrows raised, mouth open and my rifle cocked,
The heat in my skin is slowly coming to a halt, thinking of all my brothers in arms, in pain,
Fighting for a government which is corrupt, thinking of a time where the bullets were restrained,
Confined to the innings of a barrel, and now stuck in the camouflage of a soldier of the British Army,
The sweat dripping down my face bringing a kool sensation to the hell, the bullet that scarred me,
Now laying here, I did something stupid, wish I could go back to when I was 16 and put down the pen,
Sign up to an academic college, not one which will teach me how to be shot by and instinctively kill men,
All I did was, fight for my country and now I am being re-paid, my eyes slowly closing as I lay
In the blood soaked soil, you see what I’ve done here, is put myself between a bullet and a target
And as I think of the life I once lived I realise, That I have just thrown it all Away…….

POC Was Here
12-16-2006, 03:19 PM
Well Where Do I Start Lol.....

Kanon - First Off, Your Bars Were A Bit Longer Than Normal It Was Hard To Catch The flow. The Storytelling Aspect To Your Verse Was Nice, The Whole Talking To God Thing Was Cool. Ending Of The Verse Was Probably Your Strongest Part Of Your Whole Verse. Overall....... 8.3/10

Sambo - This Verse Was Actually Dope As Fuck, Seriously Dude, You Brought The Heat Lol. Flow Was Consistent Throughout The Whole Verse. Storytelling Wise, You Completely Ripped It, Imagery Was There And The Story Itself Was The Shit. Overall...... 8.9/10, Shit Was Dope.

Choppo - Just....... Damn. On This Sorta Storytelling Shit, I Don't Think There's A Person On MIO That Can Match You. You Completely Killed It, The Whole Story And Imagery Was Just Amazing...... Could You Truly Be The MIO NaS Lol? The Ending Of Your Verse Was A Great Way To Finish The Song. Overall...... 9.5/10

As For The Colllabo Overall? I'll Throw It A 8.9/10

BlackStar
12-16-2006, 03:34 PM
Kanon, sorry but Sam and Chopz shined too much here. I can't feel you...the story-telling was ok. I know you can spit better and deeper stuff...
6.5/10

Chopz...amazing work and story-telling!!!! I though it's going to be a song about love or your future...but the "wake up" was surprising!
9.9/10

Sam, hot flow and multiz! Your story-telling is good ,too. I like the way how you use all these wordgroups to describe that a lot of emotions and feelings, remories and pictures are coming in this moment.
9.8/10

Flash
12-16-2006, 03:38 PM
Kanon nice verse,but when im going to compare it with with sam's and luke' verses its a little overshadowed!

So y'all can keep the reputation, Plus the Fame & Fortune, I don't need it
There's no point in that, There's to many that know me, Plus they wanna see me bleeding

6.5/10

Sam that was the dopest ive seen from you,good flow nice multiz,everything was good!

Mind Blurred With Baby Amy Watching Me Drink Another Crate, Looked Forward, And Saw Heavens Gate
Tried To Open It But A Man Looked Over, I Looked Back Up, Shaking, By Now My Neck Straining
I Cried As I Remembered My Uncles Affliction With Caning, Never Told Dad, Scared Of Relationship Waning
And As The Gate Opened, A New Life Beckoned, But I Reckoned, Heaven Comes Second To Repairing Mistakes
And As I Saw Heaven Beaming With People And Lakes, But I Feel Wrong, What Difference Death Makes......
9.8/10

Chopz you always work the last!and always the best!Again what is this level after level you get better and better!Mio's Nas 100%!

How will he grow up? Sour now he doesn’t have a father, will he blow fifths and take drugs?
Will it all be my fault for a criminal life, because I was fighting for my country, hit with a slug?
I can’t defend myself in a coffin, will I pass away knowing that I have led my Son into strife?
9.9/10

overall the song is 9.6/10!great collabo!keep it up!

Chopz
12-16-2006, 03:40 PM
Please try not to freepost.. thanks for the feedback it is appreciated..

Cap
12-16-2006, 06:58 PM
Lmao@Sam Outshining Kannon, Leave NR And Get Better! No Beef Intended.

Nice Track For The Most Part, Yall Should've Added POC To This Though, Or Odin Or Something Like That. Nevertheless Choppo Allways Delivers, And Sam Spit His Nicest Verse Ever.

Overall - 8.9-9/10

lilsam
12-16-2006, 07:55 PM
why everyone being harsh on kanon, it was hot!!! 6.5...i mean i know it wasnt his best and hes got high standard now but judge him on quality of this verse, not this verse compared 2 his others! plus, it was some of his better ish IMO

ps-Thanks 4 feed everyone

lilsam
12-16-2006, 08:15 PM
see...POC agrees with my MIO NaS Comments.

REAL TALK

Cap
12-16-2006, 08:45 PM
why everyone being harsh on kanon, it was hot!!! 6.5...i mean i know it wasnt his best and hes got high standard now but judge him on quality of this verse, not this verse compared 2 his others! plus, it was some of his better ish IMO

Sorry, No Beef Intended, And Im Judging As A Verse Normally, That Shit Was Close To Ass

BlackStar
12-16-2006, 09:41 PM

I won't compare him with you and chopz! Like I said, I didn't feel him. His story-telling was ok...nothing more. the rhyming was sometimes off. I don't get his topic...a pray to God...I mean, nothing against a pray...but where is the content? Sorry but that is my opinion...maybe a 6.5 is harsh but I won't change it now. He got good feed by other dudes...he can be happy with it...:cool:

Chopz
12-17-2006, 06:09 AM
Please try not to freepost.. thanks for the feedback it is appreciated..

Uppin' for feed :unsure:

yung Kanon
12-17-2006, 07:42 AM
fuck chopz i told you to tell me if it was good enough lol i knew it wasnt my best but 1 bad verse doesnt mean jack shit poc and cap dont even read my normal stuff so they dont know what my usual drops are like

BlackStar
12-17-2006, 09:30 AM
fuck chopz i told you to tell me if it was good enough lol i knew it wasnt my best but 1 bad verse doesnt mean jack shit poc and cap dont even read my normal stuff so they dont know what my usual drops are like

:huh: .

Cap
12-17-2006, 10:40 AM

Just Cause I Don't Leave Feed Doesn't Mean I Don't Read Them.

lilsam
12-17-2006, 01:53 PM
chopz praised you
POC gave u gud feed

Leon Fluxx
12-17-2006, 04:01 PM
Ya know what i see when i read this??....
A Young Cap..or a Young Chopz..Or sparx or Koncret.. These two.. lilsam & Kannon will be the future.. promise u alll that.. I see the future good.. i was right in the past.. and i really believe this aint gonna be different.. Really firyaaaa!!!.. I liked ya flows and ya wordplay.. Imagination chopz killed it.. painted a picture in my head as usual.......

Chopz
12-18-2006, 06:01 AM
Up-N........

Chopz
12-18-2006, 08:17 PM
Bizz-Nizz-Ump...

Sparx
12-18-2006, 10:28 PM
[Verse 1: Yung Kanon]

Stand Out Shit:

Can I ask why you didn't stick around, Why did I become so devilish & cruel
You didnt see me growing up, used me like a tool, you didnt see me at my first day of school

So Whatever happen's, mum don't cry for me, no matter what how far I go, I'll be looking over you
Best believe no matter how far I go, I'll still be doing what a son's supposed to do

ur verse wasnt bad, but like everyone else said, the others really outshined u, but u had a few nice lines

[Verse 2: Lil’ Sam]

Stand Out Shit:

And As I Face Death On The Breezy Shore, Reflected On Life And How I Could Have Done Much More
Reminising On Emma Walking Away, Tears Streaming, Wondered Whether This Situation Had A Meaning
Thought Maybe It Was Used As A Screening, From God, Showing Me Death, I Hear My Kid Screaming
Maybe I Might Survive? Tried To Keep My Eyelids Open, Didn't Want To Drift Away So Early
I Thought “I'm Going To Heaven Surely”, Then I Heard A Powerful Voice.....” I Will Decide Fairly”
My Life Flashed In Front Of My Face, Tears Swelling, Saw My Father Hugging Me, I Never Said 'Goodbye'
My Mother Always Warned Me In The Army I Could-Die, But I Shrugged My Shoulders, Cos I Thought I Should-Lie
I Looked Up, The Light Was Blinding, I Was Finding, Hands Were Binding, Awaiting-My-Fate

dude WHAT THE FUCK WER U ON WHEN WRITING THIS!??! man the imagery, the vocab the multiz wer all hot as fuck and ur Flow was almost as good as mine!! lol seriously Sam, this was a hella sick verse, probly the best ive see from u, i have to say that this definetly put ur skillz up a notch in my book, great verse man

[Verse 3: Chopz]

Travelling to a place where nobody knows what happens, just stories of the sages,
The Gods try to persuade us, and speak through the profits, who write it down in pages,
And as I am passing into the world of the dead, my only thought is that I may never again see,
The women who I once loved, the children I taught, and my son who used to idolise me,
Will he cause chaos, create an uneasy life, for the women I love, the one who became my wife,
Thinking of the past times we had, My relationship with her caused her to walk of, sodden with tears,
Telling me she didn't feel the same, turned around and kissed me softly, realising my deepest fears
And how Sarah then told me that it was not me that was the problem her father did'nt like my type,
And yet we ended up together even though according to her father my skin tone was all but right,

People crawling in mud, with a rifle strapped to their torso, fighting for somebody else’s rage,

Fighting for a government which is corrupt, thinking of a time where the bullets were restrained,
Confined to the innings of a barrel, and now stuck in the camouflage of a soldier of the British Army,
The sweat dripping down my face bringing a kool sensation to the hell, the bullet that scarred me,
Now laying here, I did something stupid, wish I could go back to when I was 16 and put down the pen,
Sign up to an academic college, not one which will teach me how to be shot by and instinctively kill men,
All I did was, fight for my country and now I am being re-paid, my eyes slowly closing as I lay
In the blood soaked soil, you see what I’ve done here, is put myself between a bullet and a target
And as I think of the life I once lived I realise, That I have just thrown it all Away…….

well Sam pulled a serious "TURN IT UP" and then Choppicus' verse came... and it did not dissapoint, flow was nice, vocab wher needed, imagery n multiz galore (yes i said galore) this was ill chopz, i esp. like the line about fighting for sumbudy elses rage... so tru

Anyway my final verdict on this track is a 9/10, Sam and Chopz owned this track, Kanon was ok and the hook wasnt bad... really nice drop Choppington... uppin

Lil' Infamous
12-23-2006, 09:02 PM
i'll do overall first...gave me a One Mic (by Nas for all u knuckleheads) kinda feelin 8/10

YK: i liked your verse. lines were a lil long compared to what i've read from u so far but i still caught onto the flow.
8/10

LS: the multiz here caught my eye the most.

8.3/10

C: great verse. except here

otha than that, evrything was good. 7.8/10

lilsam
12-23-2006, 09:04 PM
thanks
this drop = classic

Chopz
12-23-2006, 09:13 PM
Well I finished it that way because it ties in with the chorus but you know it is whatever.. thanks for the feedback.

Ttown MC
12-23-2006, 09:16 PM
yo chopz you still got that topical title bro?

Chopz
12-23-2006, 09:20 PM
Yeah.. I have to battle Sparx for it.. why do you want another go at it sometime?

Ttown MC
12-23-2006, 09:23 PM
lol right after sparx if its cool...

Chopz
12-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Hey... I might not even have it then lol...

Leon Fluxx
12-26-2006, 01:08 AM
Shit was dope.. the usual deep concept by Chopz.. I like it a lot.. Its ya style.. To me.. I would love to see you broadin it.. I know topicals is ya style.. ya vision of a deep track from anceint times to w/e.. thats u.. but somtimes i wanna see what else u got.. Just like niggaz want me to do topicals.. i think we both need to broadin our style.. but for what it is.. A deep hot track.. lil wu-tang style.. But.. Trying to rap chopz's verse.. its kinda more a story written poem.. only rhymes a syllabol once.. long bars.. not alot of rhyming in it.. When i rap it.. it sounds like im readin.. no punches and what not.. but thats ya style.. u a topical emcee on this one.. but i would've rhymed alil more..soo the flow was mo cripse fo shooo.. sick imagination though... kinda went from medievil time to the future of a bullet..

Sam murdered it.. Had great visiuals.. when it rhymed a story was told.. i was rappin his story.. and it was fucking nice.. i think u had the best verse.. shit was sick.. its a real hip-hop track.. u add all the catagories to ya verse but still tell a great topical story.. VERY HARD TO DO.....

8.3/10

my opinion.. Sam killed it.. Fuck Kannon.. Chopz told a hot ass story.. it just doesnt rhyme when i try to spit it.. i mean he rhymes the last word in a bar.. but if u try rappin it.. it sounds like im readin.. Ya know?? i dunno if u went fo that.. or u tried to do a poet style.. but for a rap song..
I dunno how u could spit that....and make it sound like u can spit it ova a beat..Maybe u can.. i need to hear it though.. cuz i cant..thats why i kinda didnt rank it as high as otha niggaz... lol.. for a hip-hop track.. i dont believe its a 9.9/10.. i think the story could be in some eyes.. but as a hip-hop track??.. i dunno.. questionable my niggaz.. figga deal..

HOT SHIT..

Chopz
12-26-2006, 04:22 PM
I know what you mean, to me when I actually spit for real I have recently learnt how to use conjoining words to convert the flow of one word to another, never heard many people do it, it is not like the best thing to do but for somebody like me who does not use multi's it still makes my flow good, of course, somebody like you who uses Multi's, might not, you might but im not sure if you know what I mean but to me when I am rhyming it I use that and I have a fast flow anyway, so to me my flow is good because i can still spit it on beat, I'll do real audio one day. But anyway, yeah I do want to start doing Street again but I need an interesting street subject not just an anthem or fucking a bitch or guns, the streets hold so many activities that people rap about but do it in a way where they are talking about themselves and kind of ruin it, this new LP I am going to drop some of that street poetry, the type I used to do on 50cent with Poc and Cap lol... Anyways thanks for the feed B, greatly appreciated.

POC Was Here
12-27-2006, 11:00 AM
Choppo's Going Back To The 50 Days? They Were Good Times....... Good Times Lol

Cap
12-27-2006, 12:56 PM
Choppo's Going Back To The 50 Days? They Were Good Times....... Good Times Lol

Filthydollas!!!

Chopz
12-27-2006, 06:17 PM
Lyrical Thoughts!!!!!!!!D~O~M~I~N~A~N~C~E????!!!!!!!!

POC Was Here
12-27-2006, 06:21 PM
I Was Always Notorious P.O.C That Shit Never Changed!

Choppo You Had About 1,000,000 Different S/N's On There, You Were Always Changing Them Lol.

Cap
12-28-2006, 02:23 AM
Lyrical Thoughts!!!!!!!!D~O~M~I~N~A~N~C~E????!!!!!!!!

LT Aint Coming Back, Dommo Might

Chopz
12-28-2006, 05:39 PM
I never liked having a lot of posts so I always changed them.. I made Chopz, forgot the p/w,made Chopzz, forgot the p/w then mostly stuck with Chopzzz till the end. Filthydollas was a bitch :eazy:

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 12:59 AM
feedback here too cap.. wrong again...

Cap
01-07-2007, 01:03 AM
feedback here too cap.. wrong again...

Like I Said Again, What Am I Supposed To be, Amazed?