http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/showthread.php?t=25828

"Tell It Like It Is"

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/showthread.php?t=24408

Cap
12-17-2006, 02:32 AM
Bumpity Bump So I Can Get The Arcade

yung Kanon
12-17-2006, 08:19 AM
No beef i give this shit 7.9 , its great lyrically but to be honest you are just like any other rapper you have no creativity or orginality with your work and most of da album iz bullshit street crap like bagz said you have talent with your multis and hard hitting bars but your topics are fake you showed that in "mama said knock you out" and "times up pt 2" it had nice punches and a sublimnal shot at me but how can people say dat shit was real lmao that made me laugh , too hard was amazing but again talking about guns you dont have i did feel that a bit more than the others though , tell it like it is was bullshit talking bout stuff you no nothing about first verse but tha second was fair sick, deathstroke was really ass the punches were poor as hell thats the truth, heart of the city was my favorite drop i really liked dat to be honest but the verses need to be longer

BlackStar
12-17-2006, 10:27 AM
"All The King's Men" (Skit - Freestyle)

hard intro...like your flow in it but don't know much of the proper names

"Cyanide"

And Your God Is Just A Freak, Who Was Born From A Virgin/
you try to diss a religion but don't know who's the God and who's Messiah in it...not smart.

And You Diss My Nation (5%!),
ohhhhhh...I get you lol...but in my eyes you don't represent them. Like Nick doesn't represent the Christianity!

This diss came hard! But your knowledge about the religions isn't the best.

"Momma Said Knock You Out"

damn! that song was dope as fuck! Really good wordplays and similes!
Flow was perfect! I def like this song!

"Show B All The Guap"

left feedback in the song...

"Heart Of The City"

wow! great song!

"Time's Up"

No White Flags, Beef With Me Results In Death And Destruction/
lol! good line!
same like the songs before! Very good wordplays and similes!

"Deathstroke (Slade Wilson)"

left feedback in the song (lol...I give a shit about your evil eyes, even Kon gave you a 7.7 for it :p )

"Too Hard"

Like Hitler's Third Reicht, Im Reclaimin' A N****s Birth Right
:huh: lol do you want to compare yourself with Hitler? :D

Y'all Shakin' Like Ali N Fox/
ohhhhhh...that was harsh!!!! :angry: good idea but I don't like it

again a very good song by you!

"Tell It Like It Is"

left feedback in the song!

all in all a great album! You came with very good wordplays, similes and solid vocabs in nearly every song. The punches are hard and the flow is tight!
but...it's a pitty that you don't have got more story-telling songs in it. I remember that you can do it ,too. I reconized that I didn't feed the majority of the songs and that only the same people left feedback in your tracks.

at the end I want to quote Chopz here:

Now, you say a lot of rappers do this type of writing right? I do not agree, the way I see it even punchline rappers do have differences, Cap uses Wordplay and Similies where as somebody like Duke would use Multiple Sylabelle rhyming.[...] And Cap's style is not the same as everybody elses, In my opinion caps wordplay and creativity is superior to a lot of rappers on this site

9.1/10

Cap
12-17-2006, 10:31 AM
Thx For The Feed, Nah I Read That Hitler Thought That Germany Was His Birth Right, The Third Reicht Was His Generation Or Army Or Some Crazy Shit.

Kanon, Honesty What Does Me Being Real Or Fake Have To Do With The Rhymes?

BlackStar
12-17-2006, 10:40 AM
Thx For The Feed, Nah I Read That Hitler Thought That Germany Was His Birth Right, The Third Reicht Was His Generation Or Army Or Some Crazy Shit.

lol!!!

naw...Hitler was bron in Austria. He was political active in Germany later and became the "leader" (Führer). His cruel dictatorship blame all Relgions and all non-typical-German people (typical German like: blond hair, blue eyes, fit body...funny shit: Hitler had got brown hair, brown eyes and he was a Looooooser!!!). He called his empire Drittes Reich (Third Empire) with the connection to first empire (Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation) and the second empire (German Empire...there is no senseful English tranlation for the German word).

maybe that will help you for your next punches or similes :D

Cap
12-17-2006, 10:41 AM
lol!!!

naw...Hitler was bron in Austria. He was political active in Germany later and became the "leader" (Führer). His cruel dictatorship blame all Relgions and all non-typical-German people (typical German like: blond hair, blue eyes, fit body...funny shit: Hitler had got brown hair, brown eyes and he was a Looooooser!!!). He called his empire Drittes Reich (Third Empire) with the connection to first empire (Holy Roman Empire of the German Nation) and the second empire (German Empire...there is no senseful English tranlation for the German word).

maybe that will help you for your next punches or similes :D

Shit, I'm Just Reading One Of These Paperback Numbers From Like '69.

yung Kanon
12-17-2006, 03:29 PM
everything when i read some rhymes if tthey blabbing on about guns they dont have it'll bore me its fake so their just writing about what they want to do not what their actually doing

Cap
12-17-2006, 06:32 PM
everything when i read some rhymes if tthey blabbing on about guns they dont have it'll bore me its fake so their just writing about what they want to do not what their actually doing

Re-Type That.

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 01:07 AM
I left four feedbacks.. but too say all of CBM aint givin u feedback.. CBM and Commisson are mostly all feedin ya lol.. so what the hell are u talkina bout??

Cap
01-07-2007, 01:08 AM
I left four feedbacks.. but too say all of CBM aint givin u feedback.. CBM and Commisson are mostly all feedin ya lol.. so what the hell are u talkina bout??

I Never Said All Wasn't, I Said YOU Werent And Kon Wasn't

Shit, Theres NO Feed Here From You, So Point Proven.

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 01:18 AM
check ya post.. i left four feedback out of da 10
datz 40 percent.. should i pull up ya feedback to me???

u like a spoiled lil kid lol. .why do u need it from me.. I HAVNT GIVIN U MAD FEEDBACK WHEN I WASNT BUSY.. U know how many niggaz look at me to give em feedback??
U kno how many messages of i have of "check dis out"
everyone wants my insight what it hink.. i dunno why.. but i cant get to everything.. and u bein spoiled like alil kid.. i gave u 4 feed backs right there.. soo u said i never give u feedback.. theres some to prove u wrong...

u said chopz and sparx complained..
I looked in the last 10 pages and iddint see too much from em.. sooo... i mean.. u gonna hold it against me..

ya niggaz make it clear.. u just want someone to point da finger at..

Cap
01-07-2007, 01:21 AM

What Are You Huffing To Have Said That? LOOK BACK STUPID!!! Theres Maybe 1-4 CBM/Comiss Feeds On This Album Period, Shit Kanon Gave Me More Feedback Then You Did Genius! CBM Aint Mostly Giving NOBODY Feed! Look Back In Any Post For The Past Month Or Two.

Why The Fuck Are You Still Bitching And Moaning!? Did Me And Sparx Break Your Heart!? Shit, We Didnt End CBM, That Was Odin's Choice, It Couldve Easily Endured Without Us.

Cap
01-07-2007, 01:25 AM
And Why The Fuck Are You Making This "Leave Feed" Shit So Big, I Didnt Even Illustrate It That Much Until You Brought It Up Rececently. You left No Feed! Break or Not, Get Used To The Truth And Hop The Fuck Off My Balls.

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 01:35 AM
u call
Backin up my shit.. bitchin and moanin.
u say i aint leavin feedback den i show it..
U say i dont organize shit.. den i show it..
Im just provin u wrong every fuckin time.. u come wit some bullshit loop hole like.. OOO U DIDNT LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE!!!.. nigga how many times did i tell u!!! lol I wasnt around...

I got bills to pay.. somthign ya young ass dont know about.. U aint even old enough to own a fucking credit card.. soo keep actin hard soo i'll take ya ass to da woodshed first.. U kno i back my shit up soo stop steppin if u dont want it..cuz u kno how i settle my shit..

Why im bitchin about leavin feed back?!?!?!

ur da one bitchin about it.. sayin id dint give u feedback.. soo i prove u wrong.. and now u playin it off.. dat happends to everynigga when dey proven wrong..

hop off ya balls??? nigga do u have nut hair yet???

Cap
01-07-2007, 01:38 AM
u call
Backin up my shit.. bitchin and moanin.
u say i aint leavin feedback den i show it..
U say i dont organize shit.. den i show it..
Im just provin u wrong every fuckin time.. u come wit some bullshit loop hole like.. OOO U DIDNT LEAVE FEEDBACK HERE!!!.. nigga how many times did i tell u!!! lol I wasnt around...

I got bills to pay.. somthign ya young ass dont know about.. U aint even old enough to own a fucking credit card.. soo keep actin hard soo i'll take ya ass to da woodshed first.. U kno i back my shit up soo stop steppin if u dont want it..cuz u kno how i settle my shit..

Why im bitchin about leavin feed back?!?!?!

ur da one bitchin about it.. sayin id dint give u feedback.. soo i prove u wrong.. and now u playin it off.. dat happends to everynigga when dey proven wrong..

hop off ya balls??? nigga do u have nut hair yet???

OMFG, Wow Im Trying To Pass It Off!? You Didnt Leave Feed Because You Wasn't Here!? NIGGA THOSE DROPS I BUMPED ARE ALL FROM THE PAST THREE DAYS!! And You Were Here Then So Stfu, Because You Have Nothing To Say To That, Check The Post Dates! I Still Havent Seen Shit You've Organized But Battles. Loophole Nothing, Thats Actual Factual Shit, You're In The Wrong Here. Why The Fuck Are You Talking About My Nut Hair Nigga? You Got A Crush On Me Or Some Shit?

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 01:47 AM
its all hard to give feedback to niggaz dat turned dey back..I only been on fo a couple of days and the first thing i read in my message box is odin's collab to end cbm.. im like wtf is dis shit..
and u still aint gettin feedback.. like i said in my first post.. u dont have to do it for me i dont give a fuck..u drop somthign wit worth feedback.. den u'll get it. .im nott gonna give it too u every single time.. takes two to tango and on my recent shit i aint seen too much reall feedback...

why am i talkin about ya nut hair nigga?? cuz u said hop off ya balls lol.. datz why.. u brought it up.. soo imma tell u how it is nigga.. dont come at me hard son.. seriously.. u barkin up da wrong tree..

I only organize battles lol.. dawg.. i prob put out da most collabz on dis mo fucka.. lol.. u kiddin me.. u dont kno dat cuz u only been in da crew fo how long?? soo how would u know?? cuz i only collab'd wit niggaz in my crew...
i would say i did da most collabin creations along wit odin.. AND I STOPPPED.. CUZ I WANTED YA NIGGAZ TO STEP UP.. CUZ I FELT BAD I GOTTA BE DA ONE MAKIN DA COLLABZ AND NOT LETTIN NIGGAZ SHINE DEY IDEAS!!! MAYBE DATZ WHY U HAVNT SEEN ME ORGANIZE COLLABZ.. CUZ I've DONE EVERY HOT TRACK OUT FROM DA PAST THREE YEARs.. I remixed everything.. and had all CBM members on it.. u need a list nigga.. cuz u makin another dumbass statement i can back up..
cuz u sayin i aint organize collabz lately.. what about urs????
I gave u a verse a month or two ago.. U neva put em out!!! and u talkin to me about organizin.. I ORGANIZED EVERYTHING IN DA PAST THREE YEARS ALONG WIT ODIN.. AND I WANT ONE NIGGA TO SAY I DIDNT.. cuz i doubt anyone otha den u will back up ya statements.. I always got shit poppin.. i take a break and niggaz like u try to shit on me?? please..datz a fuckin joke dawg..

Cap
01-07-2007, 01:54 AM
I Never Put Em out Cause They Was Shit! What The Fuck Does It Matter If No One Else Will Back My Statements Up As Long As I Can Back Them Up!? Shit, Just Cause I Dont Let You In My Drops Doesnt Mean Im Not Helping Organize Drops, A Whole Fucking N.A. Album For Starters Im Helping With. I Don't Even Remember Odin Being That Big Of A Force On MIO/DR Three Years Ago, I Remember Him Last Year Really Emerging, Maybe I Dont Got My Facts Straight On That, But Everything Else Ive Proved What I Said.

Lol Nobody tried To Shit On You When You Were Gone, We Didn't Give A Fuck About You! Otherwise I Wouldve Sent You A PM Saying I Was Leaving. You're The One Returning With Your "Opinions" Nigga! I Don't Even Know Why Im Arguing With You, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 02:00 AM
NONE OF YA NIGGAZ ANd im callin everyone out on dis.. in cbm.. I always ask everyone to jump on a collab when i do it.. and when no one writes shit back.. den datz when i just use othaz.. like chopz said.. U always left me.. Yea but i always sent da nigga a collab and if he took mad long.. i aint gonna bother niggaz ova it.. its either u wanna drop or not..
not say.. "yea tomarrow u'll get it".. i dont give a fuck what u say.. if u asked anyone In commission/cbm dat wanted to collab.. I was one of da first to give em a verse.. and datz real talk.. cuz i dont procrastinate.. like u.. "Im lazy as fuck" sorry.. datz what u tell me when i need a verse.. soo u think imma holla at u afta dat fo a verse??? i waited on u to ask me to collab it took awhile.. and how fast did i get ya da verses????
lol.. dawg.. i dont kno what u speakin on me.. but i like to see anyone say dis shit witout heated beef on me.. cuz when u come to ya senses.. u gon kno dis is da truth.. cuz i always give out my verse quick.. not bullshit niggaz.. Whoa u aint lazy fo a month.. lol.. but da last 2 years u've been da "laziest motherfucker on here" quote from u..
I've been da most active and quick droppin nigga for da past 3 years.. when u up dere.. den we can have dis talk.. not u just droppin tracks in a weeks time.. and da tracks are for yaself.. cuz u only care fo yaself.. i ask fo a verse it takes years.. but when it comes to ya lil text lp.. its out quick.. cuz u only give a fuck about yaself.. or atleast chopz and sparx.. datz it..
w/e nigga.. it dont bother me.. niggaz kno how i do on here.. datz been here for da past couple years..
Im glad sparx see's it too.. he knos what i do. .and still shows respect.. datz why i got respect fo him.. he didnt come off try claimin like u da top nigga droppin everything and do everything.. maybe u were fo a week.. but ive been doin it fo years.. and i got bills and shit to pay for??? whats ur responsabilites.. lol..i got more responsibilites den most people on here.. and i have da most battles unda my belt da most collabz.. and w/e else lol.. and if u got time.. an du honestly think im wrong.. pull up all ya drops and collabs and i'll pull up mine in da past year.. i'd be glad to check out some of my old shit did fo da fuck of it.. and we can count it up.. i granutee i got more den u.. i kno u gon say.. who gives a fuck.. but u makin it a problem cuz u statin u got mo den me.. sorry i like backin my shit up when peoples heads are crazy.. I just like to show niggaz wrong.. when dey are.. and u sayin i neva organized collabz lol..
ask
kon.. i help jump start him wit his LP
Chopz.. helped him when he first came on. and wheva he neeeded a verse i gave it too him.. he was on alot of my collabs.. Him and odin..
sparx.. i help jump start his crew.. who came up wit da idea of startin da crew?? lol..

u say i dont do shit fo no one... and i prob do da most.. but yet i dont organize shit but battles now lol.. OKAY!!!!!!

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 02:08 AM
I Never Put Em out Cause They Was Shit! What The Fuck Does It Matter If No One Else Will Back My Statements Up As Long As I Can Back Them Up!? Shit, Just Cause I Dont Let You In My Drops Doesnt Mean Im Not Helping Organize Drops, A Whole Fucking N.A. Album For Starters Im Helping With. I Don't Even Remember Odin Being That Big Of A Force On MIO/DR Three Years Ago, I Remember Him Last Year Really Emerging, Maybe I Dont Got My Facts Straight On That, But Everything Else Ive Proved What I Said.

Lol Nobody tried To Shit On You When You Were Gone, We Didn't Give A Fuck About You! Otherwise I Wouldve Sent You A PM Saying I Was Leaving. You're The One Returning With Your "Opinions" Nigga! I Don't Even Know Why Im Arguing With You, Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

NO U FUCKIN HAVNT PROVED SHIT.. WHAT HAVE U PROVED.. Now u wanna talk about LP's fo starters lol.. okay..

CBM number one
Commissoin LP 2nd version of CBM (FTP,Smoki,Odin,Spadez,FLuxx,Gizz)
Commisson/CBM LP me and o
Koncrets LP i helped wit
My LP i did...
Fluxx and Odin in da Makin now..
sooo yea u got one LP u worked on.. i got 4 or 5.. soo everytime u say u prove me wrong i keep coming back wit da work i did

lol dere shit now... lol.. okay.. then why are u askin fo em.. and why in all my collabz i dropp.. u always giving me 9/10's and shit lol.. see heres ya real personality.. fake as shit...
If im shitty.. how am i ranked a better emcee den u???
and if u think datz my opinion.. then ask anyone on this site..
is cap better den Fluxx...
i want to see if one nigga would actually back dat up lol... cuz it dont matter about our opinions.. it matters what da board thinks of u.. its called respect..

Nigga please do not talk on O like dat lol.. Nigga what was ya name back in da day lol.. why dont we show u niggaz what u use to drop lol.. talkin like my shit was crap lol.. omg.. ur crazy as hell.. I remeber.. u use to come on and niggaz thought u were whack as shit.. and u can still see on it here.. just go look back on da pages.. I forget ya name.. but i remeber u sayin it once.. and i kno u remeber me sayin "damn dat was u"
yea u improved.. but u werent shit den.. and I was goin fo da title den.. soo dont say my tracks are shit..
cuz i was on top when u were spittin like ryder lol..

Odin would crush in a battle... soo dont be talkin shit.. like dat.. a year ago he was just startin wit CBM and he was firya.. he was good for da past year and half atleast lol..

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 02:11 AM
What have u proved me wrong in???

U said i didnt organize.. I Showed dat...

Then u changed it to..I only Organize battles lol.. soo obviously u were wrong if u changed ya statement right??

U said i dont organize LP's.. and I got 5 more then u lol.. and thats only this year.. lol. its hilarious...

U say i dont leave feedback.. I showed u what i did before i left.. and im not countin now.. cuz im too busy wit da bullshit of reformin a crew and makin it better...

and just soo u kno.. Me and odin got an LP comin out too.. soo.. I dont need to shout my upcoming projects out.. I like to do it when it drops..

but soo since i just PROVED u aint prove shit wrong...
U wanna bring up all the collabz u did this year to all mine??? we can do that.. rent is paid today soo i got time now.. lol. u can proved wrong again...
dont bother me

Cap
01-07-2007, 02:12 AM
Yes I Do Have More Solo Drops Than You In A Year, IM Sure Since DR Is Down We Can't Totally Prove This, But We Can Still Look Back Upon MIO History On Solo Drops And See I Have More, I Guarentee You. Lmao @ U Trying To Cover Your Tracks, Acting Like Sparx Didn't Do The Same Shit I Did, The Only Difference Betweem Me And Sparx' Exits Is Sparx Wrote A Longer Letter To Odin. YOU Attacked Me For Reasons I Still Don't Understand Because If I Wanted To Beef With CBM, Which Is What You Seem To Think, Why Ain't I Arguing With Odin Right Now? Shit, Me And Him Argue All The Time But That Doesn't Change Shit, You However Are Trying To Instigate Some Shit. Shit, I've Got More Drops In The Past Year, You've Got More Battles, Good For You. I Really Could Give 2 Shits About Any Responsibilities You Have, You Have More! I'll Give You That, But All This Time You Spend Complaining To Me Right Now, You Could Be Leaving Feed On Peoples Threads. I Just Like To Show Niggas They Wrong Too, Which Im Doing. You Didn't Ever Help Chopz, He's Better Than You!

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 02:13 AM
NOOOOOOOOOO UR SWITCHIN IT UP.. once agian.. U SAID I DONT ORGANIZE COLLABZ.. lol. dont switch it up.. thats all u been doin..

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 02:14 AM
NAW I JUST DONT LIKE U NIGGA.. I DONT LIKE NIGGAZ TRYIN TO TELL ME WHO I CAN TALK TO.. "Sam is NA".. nigga dont tell me who i can and cant hollar at.. datz my point..

Cap
01-07-2007, 02:16 AM
What have u proved me wrong in???

U said i didnt organize.. I Showed dat...

Then u changed it to..I only Organize battles lol.. soo obviously u were wrong if u changed ya statement right??

U said i dont organize LP's.. and I got 5 more then u lol.. and thats only this year.. lol. its hilarious...

U say i dont leave feedback.. I showed u what i did before i left.. and im not countin now.. cuz im too busy wit da bullshit of reformin a crew and makin it better...

and just soo u kno.. Me and odin got an LP comin out too.. soo.. I dont need to shout my upcoming projects out.. I like to do it when it drops..

but soo since i just PROVED u aint prove shit wrong...
U wanna bring up all the collabz u did this year to all mine??? we can do that.. rent is paid today soo i got time now.. lol. u can proved wrong again...
dont bother me

You Don't Organize Collabs, Name All The Collabs You've Organize In The Past Year, Im Just Trying To See How Many. 5 Albums This Year? Where?

And Heres Something For You, IF YOU'VE HAD TO REFORM A CREW FOUR TIMES, EVER STOP TO THINK MAYBE NIGGAS DON'T WANT TO FUCK WITH YOU!?

Cap
01-07-2007, 02:17 AM
NOOOOOOOOOO UR SWITCHIN IT UP.. once agian.. U SAID I DONT ORGANIZE COLLABZ.. lol. dont switch it up.. thats all u been doin..

You Don't, Point Blank.

Cap
01-07-2007, 02:18 AM
NAW I JUST DONT LIKE U NIGGA.. I DONT LIKE NIGGAZ TRYIN TO TELL ME WHO I CAN TALK TO.. "Sam is NA".. nigga dont tell me who i can and cant hollar at.. datz my point..

When The Fuck Did I Tell You Who And Who You Can't Talk To!? I Said Sam Is N.A. Because He Is! What The Fuck Does That Have To Do With Talking To Him? Besides, If He Left NA For CBM, Wouldnt That Make Him "Unloyal"? Lol

Nigga You Are The Epittamy Of Contradictory.

Cap
01-07-2007, 02:21 AM
Nobodies Switching Up, Just Because I Don't Repeat Myself Over And Over DOESN'T MEAN IM SWITCHING UP. I Said It Once, Im Assuming You're Smart Enough To Get It The First One.

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 02:22 AM
Shit, Just Cause I Dont Let You In My Drops Doesnt Mean Im Not Helping Organize Drops, A Whole Fucking N.A. Album For Starters Im Helping With

first off.. Ur blessed if im on ya track.. cuz i been on top way before ya ass was on here.. aint tryin to be conceited but u think Im not good enough fo ya tracks when i been top 5 for da past 3 years ive been on.. only time i wasnt on top five was for four months.. and thats when i started lol..

"DOesnt mean im not helpin organize drops"

then before that u said...

"Trubz has organized more then.. in just a matter of two weeks"

thats what got me heated.. u were sayin some bullshit.. and i called u out on it.. and ya obviously wrong...thats ust poppin shit in my opinion...considering I just founded da crew.. i couldnt lead two crews at da time.. but yet i still put out mad collabz...

sooo imma prove u wrong again.. u said didnt organize shit.. especially in collabz.. soo i'll prove u wrong again.. Cuz if u were in CBM as long as sparx and chopz.. u would kno i didnt more of da collab organization.. thats why i said u need to ask otha people.. cuz ya facts are valid.. u werent in CBM dat long.. datz why u need to listen to othaz.. cuz u speakin out ya ass.. wit no facts.. cuz u werent in da crew dat long..

NOW U TRYIN TO SWITCH IT UP TO DROPS.. NOoo.. Im talkin about collabz shit dat takes time.. I can put out solo's all day long.. once again u aint been here real long.. u neva seen me cypher battle.. da way i spit live is how my verses are.. i dont need to sit at a comp and take foreva.. verses take me minutes to do.. and obviously it is hott.. cuz niggaz keep coming back askin fo collabz or ideas or opinons.. soo u say ur backin up ya facts but yet u cant cuz u aint in da crew dat long.. and everyone knos i only really collabed wit my niggaz.. datz it.. sooo make a thread wit all ya COLLABs.. U DROPPED UNDER UR NAME... witta link.. i'll have mines tomarrow.. soo i can finally shut u da fuck up..

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 02:27 AM
You Don't Organize Collabs, Name All The Collabs You've Organize In The Past Year, Im Just Trying To See How Many. 5 Albums This Year? Where?

And Heres Something For You, IF YOU'VE HAD TO REFORM A CREW FOUR TIMES, EVER STOP TO THINK MAYBE NIGGAS DON'T WANT TO FUCK WITH YOU!?

lol.. only nigga aint fuckin wit me right now is u...

Loc,Trubz,Gizzotti,Odin,Kon,Ttown,Spadez, all of U-gang..
even Sparx and sam are too..

only nigga aint fuckin wit me is u...

it was reformed.. cuz we always get one bad seed that comes thru and think dey gonna make somthing better then what they got.. and always fail...
shit CBM was doin fine witout u.. NIGGA U DA ONE BEGGIN TO BE IN THA COMMISSON.. but no one doesnt want to fuck wit me..

nigga most of da best emcee's are rollin wit ya boi.. and most da new niggaz wanna too.. cuz when u get ya head out ya ass. .u would realize what i do fo niggaz and im not greedy.. like u.. tryi nto have it all to yaself.. i share wit everyone..

Lps'

Koncret's.. this summer
CBM/Commisson... we did 25 fuckin tracks in like 2 weeks.. lol..
Commisson's.. Freeway,Illmatic,Loc,FLuxx,& Odin.. Did that about febuary
Cell Block Mobb LP.. right in jan/dec last year.. wit Gizzotti,Spadez,dissaholic and few othaz..
Plus my new one droppin soon...
soo ya wrong again nigga.. stop tryin to argue..

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 02:30 AM
aight im collecting every collabed.. DROPPED BY MY NAME.. NOT WHAT I WAS IN.. BUT WHAT I DROPPED from Jan 1. 06

Cap
01-07-2007, 02:30 AM
I Don't Have To Show All The Drops I've Organized Because Most Haven't Hit Gold Yet, There Still In The Process, But I'll Gladly Put Up The Ones I Have Helped Organize. Besides Collabs Aint Even That Important Now, I've Got Another Topic.

What Cracks Me Up Is Your Underknowlege, I've Been Around Since Either Oct. '04 Or '03, So Either Way, The three Years You've Been "On Top"? I Was There. I Remember Nigga, You Definitly USED To Be Better Than Me, But You Wasn't On Top Like You Would Have People Think. Loc Was On Top, Renegadez Was On Top. Then Chyna Left And Ripset Was On Top And All That Shit Afterwards, Tell Me When During That Period Were You Ever A Major Factor? I Don't Even Remember You Becoming A Big Part Of Shit Till You Dropped "The Takeover", THATS When You Were Noticed. But You Still Wasn't On Top. I'll Give You That Position, You Was On Top For A Certain Amount Of Time, But Are You Now? Naaaaaaaah. And Nobodies Blessed To have You On Anything, If You Think Anyone In N.A. Even Respects You Outside Of Sparx Respects You, You Are Once Again Mistaken.

Cap
01-07-2007, 02:31 AM
aight im collecting every collabed.. DROPPED BY MY NAME.. NOT WHAT I WAS IN.. BUT WHAT I DROPPED from Jan 1. 06

I Dont Have All Of The Ones I've Organized Since Then, DR Is Down.

Cap
01-07-2007, 02:34 AM
lol.. only nigga aint fuckin wit me right now is u...

Loc,Trubz,Gizzotti,Odin,Kon,Ttown,Spadez, all of U-gang..
even Sparx and sam are too..

only nigga aint fuckin wit me is u...

it was reformed.. cuz we always get one bad seed that comes thru and think dey gonna make somthing better then what they got.. and always fail...
shit CBM was doin fine witout u.. NIGGA U DA ONE BEGGIN TO BE IN THA COMMISSON.. but no one doesnt want to fuck wit me..

nigga most of da best emcee's are rollin wit ya boi.. and most da new niggaz wanna too.. cuz when u get ya head out ya ass. .u would realize what i do fo niggaz and im not greedy.. like u.. tryi nto have it all to yaself.. i share wit everyone..

Lps'

Koncret's.. this summer
CBM/Commisson... we did 25 fuckin tracks in like 2 weeks.. lol..
Commisson's.. Freeway,Illmatic,Loc,FLuxx,& Odin.. Did that about febuary
Cell Block Mobb LP.. right in jan/dec last year.. wit Gizzotti,Spadez,dissaholic and few othaz..
Plus my new one droppin soon...
soo ya wrong again nigga.. stop tryin to argue..

Dude, All the Guys You Named Are MIA, Adnd I Seriously Doubt Their Coming Back (With The Exclusion Of Kon). And If You Actually Knew What Was Up, You'd Know I Never Wanted In Commiss, I Was Pissed I Wasnt Included, But I NEevr Asked In To My Memory. And Nigga, Stop Acting Like You're Some Greek God, Cause 99% Of The Niggas Fuckin With You Fuck With Me. If CBM Was Doing Fine Without Me You Wouldn't Of Had To Reform It 4 Times Stupid.

JaTahChild01
01-07-2007, 03:04 AM
lol yall crazy. I only started spitting here like...idk maybe september of 05 so thatd be like what?...a year and 4 months i been around. Niggaz talkin bout they dont remember me form 3-4 years ago lol id sure hope not.Only niggaz that known me that long is DMA and enyo aka da inc 05

anyways idk what u guys are gunna prove. I had more drops, i had more battles, i organize more whatever.

Caps wrong because:
Fluxx has been a main fixture here for awhile. He came out the gate battling big named dudes whilemost woulda been scared.

Fluxx wrong because:
I remember people clowning cap when he was Poppa especially ripset.But Cap advanced his skills. How is it u can brag about how I got better(odin) but not cap? Everyone is bad at some point. Its not fair to say "oh you used to suck and get clowned on".

I mean i dont see this as a big surprise. Yall was both bound to go at it lol. I remember back when fluxx wanted to add Nana to CBM and i had to reject to try and keep peace in the crew cuz i knew cap hated her lol. Yall been on a collission coarse. Shit battle it out like the "Og's" would do. I see so much talk of OG's and how things were but thats not now. This is new age. If yall wanna be OG's and prove to have the power then you'd battle. I may not have been round as long as yall BUT AT LEAST I REMEMBER THAT PART AND I STAY TRUE TO THAT CODE.

JaTahChild01
01-07-2007, 03:05 AM
oh and in respects to this actually drop and thread...I wont be feeding anyones album because not one person gave me a rate on mine so dont anyone expect me to rate their albums when no one did it for mine.

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 03:06 AM
THIS IS SINCE LATE AUGUST.. MOST MY SHIT IS ON Da ROw.. Just like u cap.. i kno me and u were both Row fans ova MIO.. But heres collabz from August to now.. considering i tried to go back to january.. but i didnt come back here till august when it got shut down.. but heres enough of em..

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/t18149-cell-block-mobb-ft-flava-187-on-a-fucking-dickryder-rip-diss.html

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/t17930-cell-block-mobb-judgement-day.html

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/t17982-fla2va-ft-odin-n-da-cell-block-mobb-where-im-from-remix.html

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/t23980-commissioncbm-cant-hold-da-torch-rmx.html

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/t24487-commissioncbm-presentvictory-2k6.html

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/t24489-commissioncbm-presentsput-em-in-dey-place.html

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/t24874-watch-how-it-go-down-remix.html

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/t25158-tha-commission-ft-duke-pearly-gates-rmx.html

http://www.murderinc-online.com/usforum/t25956-leon-fluxx-ft-sparx-ski-mask-way-remix.html

also two months before Jan 1st.. Ya right were both not gonna have a lot.. cuz we were Deathrow all the way.. But.. i got some shit when i came on in July... afta da row got shut down..
Datz it.. More then two people in a collab.. If anyone knoz where da row pages are.. theres plenty.. cuz i got 10 more in my notebook on my desktop.. but theres no links soo im not even gonna use em..

nine since.. Early August.. deres nine.. On here.. I kno u got more on D.R. cuz im missin
collabz wit crook.. wit smokii.. alot on ambadextrious thought lp.. i did 5 tracks..
but nine is enough.. 4 months.. Nine collabz.. about once every two weeks.. And i was
MIA for 3 weeks on tour around da Tri-state.. and two weeks in dec jan..
thats 2 3+ people on da collab..
Plus all my battles.. all my tournaments.. and otha shit.. like otha peoples LP
and otha collabz i did fo otha people..

Cap
01-07-2007, 03:07 AM
lol yall crazy. I only started spitting here like...idk maybe september of 05 so thatd be like what?...a year and 4 months i been around. Niggaz talkin bout they dont remember me form 3-4 years ago lol id sure hope not.Only niggaz that known me that long is DMA and enyo aka da inc 05

anyways idk what u guys are gunna prove. I had more drops, i had more battles, i organize more whatever.

Caps wrong because:
Fluxx has been a main fixture here for awhile. He came out the gate battling big named dudes whilemost woulda been scared.

Fluxx wrong because:
I remember people clowning cap when he was Poppa especially ripset.But Cap advanced his skills. How is it u can brag about how I got better(odin) but not cap? Everyone is bad at some point. Its not fair to say "oh you used to suck and get clowned on".

I mean i dont see this as a big surprise. Yall was both bound to go at it lol. I remember back when fluxx wanted to add Nana to CBM and i had to reject to try and keep peace in the crew cuz i knew cap hated her lol. Yall been on a collission coarse. Shit battle it out like the "Og's" would do. I see so much talk of OG's and how things were but thats not now. This is new age. If yall wanna be OG's and prove to have the power then you'd battle. I may not have been round as long as yall BUT AT LEAST I REMEMBER THAT PART AND I STAY TRUE TO THAT CODE.

Ah Its Whatever With Fluxx, This Is The Third Night Ive Had To Counter His Bulshit Veiws, Nigga Can Say What He Wants To Say.

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 03:11 AM
Fluxx wrong because:

No.. I said he's good now.. I said he def improved in one of the bullshit paragraphs.. I aint knockin his skill.. He knockin mine.. sayin he wouldnt want my "shit" on his collabz lol...

and no.. i didnt suck really when i came..
My first battle was X-treme.. he beat me 4-5
second battle was Loc.. I won..Then He beat me.. then the third one we tied.. soo right out da gate i battled da best.. datz how u get respect.. Ask loc he'll tell u..

But if im wrong cuz i say he didnt improve.. maybe i wrote it wrong.. he a good emcee.. I def kno he improved cuz i remember poppa.. i battled him.. its prob on here or da row.. i battled everyone i think.. almost close to it...

BUT.. when u say U aint gon use my verse cuz its shit.. but da last two months u been sayin "im waitin on Niggaz" then it kinda shows me bullshit.. U aint bein real cuz u callin me out on organizin when it took two months to drop two tracks.. and still neva did.. U gon say its shit.. den why did u ask for it.. and why am i "9/10 fluxx brought da skills as always" or w/e.. i aint gon take back shit i said.. But u gon act like i suck when i been on da top 5 since u were poppa.. shit aint right..

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 03:11 AM
look at all the battles I got since last year lol.. i got ova 20 battles i think..

Leon Fluxx
01-07-2007, 03:32 AM
and i checked da collabz u put out too.. u dont have more then me.. but its still not accurate cuz im missin atleast 20 more collabz i did myself on da row.. i got da verses on my comp.. i just dont have links.. soo i aint gonna use unaccrate shit witout links..

i told u my reason why i got heat..

U said false statements.. Just say u left cuz u wanted too. .dont blame me or da feed cuz i showed u everything i stood by.. by ^^^^ links.. and some feedback.. but to say i dont feed niggaz when im consistantly on is ridiculous.. How u think i found CHopz or sparx or kon or hostile or FTP or any of em?? and den some.. I started da Line by line Break down.. lol.. but i dont give feedback.. But yet i brought dat shit here lol.. i was da first to do it..
I just hate when niggaz take my shit for granteed.. cuz when im not on.. or if o isnt on.. shit falls to pieces honestly..And its not like its hard to hold down.. were not battlin another site or another crew.. we chillen now..

second thing.. Im talkin to Sam and u tellin me "he's official in NA"
i got news fo ya buddy.. he still decidin...

Sooo im sorry i gotta show ya PM sam.. i dont like to do this.. but i gotta show i aint bullshittin..cuz he thinks i am..once again.. im sorry sam.. i dont like showin PM's but u showin mine to him sooo here Cap.. this is why i believe he aint wit u just yet.. prob will be.. but at this time from when u told me he wasnt.. heres what i got..

1/06/07

wotchya want?

nevermind.. i see new alliance in ya sig..

what did ya want???

it aint all official yet

are we not cool then?

and u tellin me he is.. it says right dere he aint official in ya crew yet.. I think he got skills.. And i think i can honestly improve him and bring out more of his own style.. iv'e done dat wit countless niggaz on here.. and u gettin mad cuz i said holla at me Sam... then when i saw NA in da sig.. I said forget it den.. if he was a free agent i try to pick em up.. then he responds.. It aint official yet... sooo that means.. let da nigga make his mind up.. if he wants to roll wit Tha Commission.. its his descion

Ttown MC
01-07-2007, 05:06 PM
The album was rough ill leave better feed in awhile gotta study fro exams, momma said knock you out was proly my fav joint of the album id give this shit easy 7/10. I look at it as audio tho so i figure 9 tracks about 3-6 shy of a full album, an how much itd sell or be bumped. so a think a 7/10 is gerorous. 1

POC Was Here
01-07-2007, 05:47 PM
second thing.. Im talkin to Sam and u tellin me "he's official in NA"
i got news fo ya buddy.. he still decidin...

Sooo im sorry i gotta show ya PM sam.. i dont like to do this.. but i gotta show i aint bullshittin..cuz he thinks i am..once again.. im sorry sam.. i dont like showin PM's but u showin mine to him sooo here Cap.. this is why i believe he aint wit u just yet.. prob will be.. but at this time from when u told me he wasnt.. heres what i got..

1/06/07

and u tellin me he is.. it says right dere he aint official in ya crew yet.. I think he got skills.. And i think i can honestly improve him and bring out more of his own style.. iv'e done dat wit countless niggaz on here.. and u gettin mad cuz i said holla at me Sam... then when i saw NA in da sig.. I said forget it den.. if he was a free agent i try to pick em up.. then he responds.. It aint official yet... sooo that means.. let da nigga make his mind up.. if he wants to roll wit Tha Commission.. its his descion

Sam Is Official N.A. It Ain't Even Up For Argument. It's A Fact He's N.A. So You Don't Gotta Worry About His Development.

FranchizeTheKid
01-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Oh Shut The Fuck Up, This "Leave Feed" Shit Is Retarded, You Guys Are Writing Essays And Shit Over Some Fucking Feed BS That Escalated, It's All Dumb

POC Was Here
01-07-2007, 07:42 PM
Oh Shut The Fuck Up, This "Leave Feed" Shit Is Retarded, You Guys Are Writing Essays And Shit Over Some Fucking Feed BS That Escalated, It's All Dumb

You Moron, This Argument Didn't Start Over Feed.

And Didn't I Tell You? You Don't Know Shit About The Argument Or The People Involved So Stay Out Of It.

FranchizeTheKid
01-07-2007, 08:55 PM
It's Feed BS As Of Now Pretty Much With Cap Going In Every Topic Saying "No Fluxx Feed"

Leon Fluxx
01-08-2007, 01:44 AM
Sam Is Official N.A. It Ain't Even Up For Argument. It's A Fact He's N.A. So You Don't Gotta Worry About His Development.

Not what he told me today.. WHY ARE U GETTIN INVOLVED??? i ASK U???

Leon Fluxx
01-08-2007, 01:47 AM
You Moron, This Argument Didn't Start Over Feed.

And Didn't I Tell You? You Don't Know Shit About The Argument Or The People Involved So Stay Out Of It.

LIKE U DO NIGGA??? WHO DA FUCK ARE U TELLIN ME I CANT HELP PROGRESS SAM.. SHIT I DONE HELP A LOT OF OTHA NIGGAZ.. HE SAID HES KEEPIN HIS OPTIONS OPEN.. He's 50/50 right now.. SO NEXT TIME DONT COME OFF LIKE U KNO FO A FACT.. SAM JUST PMed me.. soo WHY U GETTIN INVOLVED.. SHIT AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO WIT U.. and none of ya niggaz kno what da beef is about.. so stop getting involved..
and bagz if u read my last post last night.. I got sam's quote sayin yesterday he's not offical NA.. what u gon say to that??? lol u still gonna tell me he didnt say it lol.. da fuck outta here wit dat man lol.. damnn.. i didnt kno niggaz cared and where mind readers to what da nigga is doin...

MAYBE DATZ WHY HE WANNA ROLL WIT ME.. Im not tellin em where he's in.. ya niggaz are.. Ya forcing him.. well im asking him.. big difference..

Leon Fluxx
01-08-2007, 01:50 AM
POC READ DA TOP OF THE THREAD.. soo i guess it is up for an argument.. thats his words quoted in my message box.. sooo please.. everyone needs to mind dere business.. soo far im da only nigga coming at em real.. most of ya need em to improve ya squad.. i dont need him fo dat.. ofcourse he will but.. im here to develop him into a great emcee.. i did it wit a lot of people.. soo u think he wanna throw dat away??? c'mon dawg.. u gotta respect dat.. I like helpin people move up and progress there own style..

POC Was Here
01-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Not what he told me today.. WHY ARE U GETTIN INVOLVED??? i ASK U???

Lol Dude, I Was Talking To Him On MSN And I Straight Up Said To Him "Are You N.A. Or Not?" And He Said Yes He Is And At The Time You Asked Him He Wasn't Sure If It Was Official Or Not. And Why Am I Getting Involved? Because I'm Part Of N.A. And I Was Also Part Of The Decision Of Signing Sam, So Therefore I Have Every Right To Get Involved In The Whole Sam Thing.

POC Was Here
01-08-2007, 11:19 AM
LIKE U DO NIGGA??? WHO DA FUCK ARE U TELLIN ME I CANT HELP PROGRESS SAM.. SHIT I DONE HELP A LOT OF OTHA NIGGAZ.. HE SAID HES KEEPIN HIS OPTIONS OPEN.. He's 50/50 right now.. SO NEXT TIME DONT COME OFF LIKE U KNO FO A FACT.. SAM JUST PMed me.. soo WHY U GETTIN INVOLVED.. SHIT AINT GOT NOTHING TO DO WIT U.. and none of ya niggaz kno what da beef is about.. so stop getting involved..
and bagz if u read my last post last night.. I got sam's quote sayin yesterday he's not offical NA.. what u gon say to that??? lol u still gonna tell me he didnt say it lol.. da fuck outta here wit dat man lol.. damnn.. i didnt kno niggaz cared and where mind readers to what da nigga is doin...

MAYBE DATZ WHY HE WANNA ROLL WIT ME.. Im not tellin em where he's in.. ya niggaz are.. Ya forcing him.. well im asking him.. big difference..

Lmao Dude, I've Been Talking To Sam Since He PM'd You And He Told Me He's N.A. Oh And It Does Have Everything To Do With Me, Since I'm N.A. As Well.

And Exactly You Got That Shit Yesterday Son, I've Been Talking To Him Since Then.

And When The Fuck Did We Ever Tell Him Where He's Going? We Asked Him Did He Wanna Be Down With N.A. And He Said Yes, We Didn't Tell Him He Had To Go Anywhere. And Stop Acting Like You're His Fucking Best Friend As Well. Tell Me This Much, Who Showed Any Sort Of Interest In Him Back When He Finished With Nick? Not You Anyways Son, It Was Cap, Chopz And Me. We Was All Talking To Him, Cap And Chopz Were Helping Him Develop. Then All Of A Sudden You Decide He's Good Enough To Mess With And All Of A Sudden You Acting Like You Can Give Him The World.

POC Was Here
01-08-2007, 11:26 AM
POC READ DA TOP OF THE THREAD.. soo i guess it is up for an argument.. thats his words quoted in my message box.. sooo please.. everyone needs to mind dere business.. soo far im da only nigga coming at em real.. most of ya need em to improve ya squad.. i dont need him fo dat.. ofcourse he will but.. im here to develop him into a great emcee.. i did it wit a lot of people.. soo u think he wanna throw dat away??? c'mon dawg.. u gotta respect dat.. I like helpin people move up and progress there own style..

Hold Up Son. So You're Saying You Don't Need Sam For Improving Your Squad But If He Comes To N.A. We Need Him To Improve Ours!? Nah Son, We Were Doing Fine Without Sam, The Main Reason We Want Him Down With Us Is That As Well As Being A Dope Emcee He's A Damn Cool Dude. You Notice With N.A. That All Of Us Actually Get Along? It ain't Like No CBM, Where There's Dudes In The Crew That Don't Like Each Other. All Of Us Get Along And Sam Talks To Us A Whole Lot And He's A Damn Chill Dude.

Oh And Another Thing, Ask Sam Who's Already Helped Him Develop. Stop Acting Like You're His Damn Saviour, He Ain't Need You Before And Now All Of A Sudden You Saying He Can't Develop With N.A. But Can WIth You!? Bullshit Son. N.A. Artists Have Already Helped Him Develop.

And I'll Say This Again And Type It In All Capitals So You Understand It Completely........ SINCE THAT PM, I'VE BEEN TALKING TO SAM AND HE TOLD ME PERSONALLY THAT HE'S N.A. SO YES IF IT CAME STRAIGHT FROM HIS MOUTH THAT HE'S N.A. THEN IT'S ABOUT AS OFFICIAL AS IT CAN GET....... Ok?

JaTahChild01
01-08-2007, 01:31 PM
Dont be speaking bout what you dont know^
cuz everyone did get along on CBM at one point until all of this happened.

Cap
01-08-2007, 01:44 PM
Dont be speaking bout what you dont know^
cuz everyone did get along on CBM at one point until all of this happened.

Formally, We Got Along, But A Few Guys Pissed Me Off A Few Times And I Know A Couple Pissed off Chopz As Well.

lilsam
01-08-2007, 01:53 PM
Hold Up Son. So You're Saying You Don't Need Sam For Improving Your Squad But If He Comes To N.A. We Need Him To Improve Ours!? Nah Son, We Were Doing Fine Without Sam, The Main Reason We Want Him Down With Us Is That As Well As Being A Dope Emcee He's A Damn Cool Dude. You Notice With N.A. That All Of Us Actually Get Along? It ain't Like No CBM, Where There's Dudes In The Crew That Don't Like Each Other. All Of Us Get Along And Sam Talks To Us A Whole Lot And He's A Damn Chill Dude.

Oh And Another Thing, Ask Sam Who's Already Helped Him Develop. Stop Acting Like You're His Damn Saviour, He Ain't Need You Before And Now All Of A Sudden You Saying He Can't Develop With N.A. But Can WIth You!? Bullshit Son. N.A. Artists Have Already Helped Him Develop.

And I'll Say This Again And Type It In All Capitals So You Understand It Completely........ SINCE THAT PM, I'VE BEEN TALKING TO SAM AND HE TOLD ME PERSONALLY THAT HE'S N.A. SO YES IF IT CAME STRAIGHT FROM HIS MOUTH THAT HE'S N.A. THEN IT'S ABOUT AS OFFICIAL AS IT CAN GET....... Ok?

We All Love Sam......:eazy:

Damn Straight I'm Cool, Y'all Love Sam lol

Oh, And It Was Focus/U Gang Who Made Me What I Am:huh: J/K :huh:

Yeh I'm NA, Dudes Asked Me 1st, I Aint Bein Disloyal To Em

But I Aint Pickin No Sides, It Was 1st Come, 1st Serve

Sorry Fluxx

Cap
01-08-2007, 02:02 PM
We All Love Sam......:eazy:

Damn Straight I'm Cool, Y'all Love Sam lol

Oh, And It Was Focus/U Gang Who Made Me What I Am:huh: J/K :huh:

Yeh I'm NA, Dudes Asked Me 1st, I Aint Bein Disloyal To Em

But I Aint Pickin No Sides, It Was 1st Come, 1st Serve

Sorry Fluxx

BYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

JaTahChild01
01-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Everyone pisses you off Cap. Thats no excuse. I heard you bitch about everyone in the crew at least once lol. You dontcount.

Cap
01-08-2007, 02:34 PM
Everyone pisses you off Cap. Thats no excuse. I heard you bitch about everyone in the crew at least once lol. You dontcount.

Chopz And Sparx Don't Piss Me Off, But Everyone Else Did Lol.

lilsam
01-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Apart From Me (But I Were New So I Dont Count)

JaTahChild01
01-08-2007, 04:13 PM
I've heard you bitch about everyone from fluxx to focus to chopz to youngc lol. I could make a catalog of everyone you have said some kinda shit about lol. Thats just who you are though, nigga is always clownin

Cap
01-08-2007, 04:30 PM
I've heard you bitch about everyone from fluxx to focus to chopz to youngc lol. I could make a catalog of everyone you have said some kinda shit about lol. Thats just who you are though, nigga is always clownin

Oh Shit Clowning, I Clown Everybody.

Flash
01-08-2007, 04:38 PM
yeah cap is a bad ass mother fucker!