PDA

View Full Version : Leon Fluxx vs. LilSaM

Leon Fluxx
12-15-2006, 03:35 PM
10 bars max...
quick battle.. Im gettin tired of the 30 bars.. cuz really theres no way to judge em.. if u got 60 lines.. ur gonna have a couple lines stand out i mean c'mon.. soo for da MIO title.. im makin it oldschool style.. just 10 bars max...

Catagory Votes...
No Shiesty shit.. A clean battle..
No feeding
No Dickriding..

Aight.. when both accept the battle...
They both got two days to respond...

Leon Fluxx
12-17-2006, 03:56 PM
::::Crackin Knuckles:::::::

U Game??... This is my check in...

lilsam
12-17-2006, 05:43 PM
check in B

LIL-LATINO MC
12-17-2006, 05:54 PM
good luck both.

Leon Fluxx
12-18-2006, 12:59 AM
2 days to drop.. soo we both know sam.. good luck homie..

lilsam
12-19-2006, 04:45 PM
Couldn't Even Beat Me In A 'CoMission', Half Ya Age But Double The Skill
I'm 'Leavin' You With One Bit Of 'Paper' Cos You A Total 'Bill'!
When I Kill, 'With Heat' From The Shot I Am Burnin Ya 'Grill'
You Never 'Producing' Or 'Growin' Nothin, Like Ya 'Mic On The Pill'!
I After 'Killin' You So U In 'Grave Danger', 'Black' Eyelids Like A 'Nun-In-Ya-Face'
Like Fat Joe, Had Pun-In-My-Place, Run Ya Crew? Don't Even Run-In-A-Race!
Punch Him, Permanently Winking-Here!, 'Mercury' Rhymes But No Thinking-'Queer'
So Behind Me U Only See My Rear, Only 'Sick' After You Been Drinking-Beer!!
Adonis? Rhymes Fillers, Every Line Has Me Wonderin..Does He Know What An Ad-On-Is?
Cos Everyone Line A Filler, OG? I Don't See One Here, So Put Ya Dad-On-This!
Impulses Look For Me, Cos Sam 'H-ERE' Leave Yo 'Nose Red', I Make It 'Rain', Fluxx Say Oh 'Dear'
Leave Your Nose 'Bent' Out Of Shape, Straight Queer, Only 'Deep Drops' Is In Ya 'Rear'
And Sure As 'Hell' I Bring 'Flames', One Punch, Second Way I 'Drop Names'
And You Can Only Ever Get Inside A Chick, If U Getta Gun And 'Pop Dames'
Do Audio, Still Fluxx Sucks, Blazing, Amazing, Fazing, More Than Just Grazing
I'm Murking You, Giving U Ya Time On Top To Delete Your Career, So I'm E-Raising!
You Only 'Hard' If They Build U A Personal 'Statue', I'll See A Pig Fly-First
And You Have No 'Flow' So U 'Die-Of-Thirst', Knifes Stickin Out Ya Body, So Ya Need A Wide-Hearse!

lilsam
12-19-2006, 05:55 PM
uppin 4 fluxx verse

Leon Fluxx
12-19-2006, 06:01 PM
u'll get it tonight.. afta i come back from harlem.. should be around 10.. gotta make a drop off.. I should mo def spit about that time.. if not.. title is urs.. but usually im always on time.. 97 percent of the time atleast..

lilsam
12-19-2006, 07:15 PM
ill wait 4 u
i know, different times, im uk u see, i dont wanna win the bitch way

Leon Fluxx
12-20-2006, 01:06 AM
Keep Spittin Dat-Dumb-Shit or stomach-it, Fuck it.. I'll Take a piss on ya tea-and-Crumpits//
Just call me 'Da Schwab'..U'll "neva Stump-this",Its like Im 'emphysema' da way i make "lungs-spit"//
lilSam a disgrace-datz-a-waste-of-time, I'll erase-his-face-witta-rhyme,Witout Chopz U'll-neva-shine//
I'll split ya skull to give ya some "space-in-ya-mind",Dem Metaphor Rapz must-be-a-Crime!!//
I'll Murda u in a rhyme-Bout,U only a minor..I'll goto jail if a pull da nine-out!!//
Keep Lyin-now,Fuck it!!!.. I call up ya mom's and tell her to put u in Time-Out!!//
U shook.. I'll leave ya 'Knees-Rattle'n' like "orgasims",Fluxx givin ya-head-spasms//
Laughin at u wit-da-masses,Its impossible fo u to win.. like fat bitches in-beauty-pagents//
I'm Blastin..Leavin ya sweet 16 ass burnin-in-ashes,Heres another Loss-for-you,Ya lost-it-dude//
I'll knock ya head right-off-of-you,U 'couldnt get dis sickness' If I had my 'verse coughed-2-u'//
I aint Lorraine Bobbit..But im ready to stick-n-knife-this-prick wit spits-that-ignite-wit-clips//
Was dat shitty verse-a-diss??,lil Sam 'Spittin Punches out the Ass' like I'm "Shittin-Tysons-Fists"!//
Hey Bitch!! dey should change your name to "M.J."- look at all these kids-that-ride-ya-dick!!//
U aint Fuckkin Witta-Legend-snitch!!..spray my name up on ancient-shit" like Egyptian-Hyrogliphs//
my wrath-on-text-is-humid leavin faggots in caskets-dead-and-putrid;is this bastard-deaf-or-stupid?//
Wit terrible-messages I cause several-hemmorages and text-wit-benevolence just to level-ya-sentences//
I "spit so fuckin hott" the Devil-is-jealous-bitch,- shells-are-irrelivent when you step-to-the-menace-kid//
Let-my-vengence-print,cuz Sam is like 'women on Muscle Fitness mags'..you're "flexes-are-feminine"//
Only shot u got is if ya verse was ghostwritten-by-eminem, still "think u sick"? my text-is-the-"medicine"//
So when the nurses-are-late i'll be lurkin-in-wait,"Sams Life" is what Im urgin-to-take; My Mind in a blurred-state//
while you're sleepin' i'll shoot u with uzi's till the Curtains-are-draped,u can't identify da kat dat served-u-ur-fate//
n at your funeral..when u burn-and-cremate..i'll stand proud..wit an impervious-face..Death..I-served-u-a-taste//
and whisper to those that loved you dearest,"don't waste tears on that faggot..he deserved-to-get-raped"//

Leon Fluxx
12-20-2006, 01:07 AM
I got 11bars.. Is dat straight.. u said u dont mind if we go over.. usually i didnt.. but da mutli rhyming fo da ender wouldnt end lol.. i had to keep it going.. sorry..

good luck..

uppin..

JaTahChild01
12-20-2006, 02:44 AM
opener- Fluxx(multis killed it, personals with the crumpets, the schaub line was hot too, i love sports punches)

multi-Fluxx( do i need examples? You can tell from the first bar who is winning this catergory)

punches- Tie(neither of u hit harder thanthe other to catch my eye and take this)

wordplay- Lil Sam(not sure what fluxx considers wordplay cuz i think he has adifferent view on it, but ik me chopz, and blackstar share the same view on it and flux didnt use any idt and sam at least tried. They were a bit weak but better than none)

personals-Tie( Fluxx had the crumpets ect, Samhad the adonis name and audio lines in there)

metas-Fluxx(I count 6 in flux's verse, and Sam has 3)

flow-Tie(This is kinda flipping the scripts cuz fluxx's mutlis usually win this but Sam's flowed hella nice)

vocab-Fluxx( emphasima, hieroglyphs,putrid,beenevolence ect)

structure-Tie(not much different from eachother)

creativity-Fluxx(fluxx's mutlis and structure made his abit more enjoyable to read)

closer-Tie(both was kinda wack IMO, had better lines in there from both that coulda been rearranged to win this)

Fluxx-10
Sam-6

Prolly the best line in this:
Was dat shitty verse-a-diss??,lil Sam 'Spittin Punches out the Ass' like I'm "Shittin-Tysons-Fists"!//

The scores were a bit deceiving. I think Samis gon be one of the best around in bout half a year but hes still not messing with fluxx yet. Keep at it Sam sorry I couldnt swing u a vote. You got my vote for rookie of the year def. but u aint on fluxx's levelt yet. Good to see you battling though with no fear, good luck fam'

Vote"Fluxx

lilsam
12-20-2006, 08:13 AM
thanks odin

uppin

Chopz
12-20-2006, 08:18 AM
Opener - Fluxx (Sam, using the name of his E-Crew and other words that have a personal meaning to Fluxx was nice but Fluxx was talking about your country[:chuuch:] and it just hit harder.)

Multis - Fluxx (Sam you had a decent attempt but I think the only person who could ever match Fluxx in this cat is Duke, still, nice try.)

Punches - Fluxx (Sam, although you had some nice punches throughout I believe that Fluxx' were harder hitting for the most part, even if you did have more personal punches.)

Flow - Sam (I thought Fluxx would have taken this due to his multi's but I found it easier and a lot smoother with Sams.)

Vocab - Fluxx (Fluxx, nice array of vocabulary in some places, although it was not used widely it was nicely done because you only used it in a small amount and where needed.)

Wordplay - Sam (Fluxx, like Odin said I think that you might have a difference in opinion to me in Wordplay but what I see as wordplay, was a lot more apparent with Sams drop.)

Structure - Tie (Practically identical bar the fact Fluxx' was longer.)

Personals - Sam (Fluxx, I thought that you were focusing a lot more or generic punches than personal punches in this piece for the most part.)

Closer - Fluxx (Although neither of these closers were very strong in my opinion I felt tha Fluxxs was better. When reading Sams the last line comes to a very abrupt end and it does not feel like a closer, rather something which is not yet finished. Although neither was strong Fluxxs did feel more like a closing line.)

Sam - 4
Fluxx - 6

This battle was very close and Sam, you did very well but Fluxx is a seasoned vet at battling so you had your work cut out for you. No matter wether you are K.O'd, Beaten or if you win this battle, I will still have the same amount of respect for you as you tried your hardest and went up against one of the best. Fluxx, great battle man keep up the good verses.

lilsam
12-20-2006, 08:21 AM
yo thanks again, thanks 4 the compliments, i have no complaints so far, fluxx is pure fire

Leon Fluxx
12-20-2006, 11:39 AM
Thanks.. and its all fun.. I love da U.K.. just gotta use it all in a battle.. And odin hell yea.. Whoeva picked up this nigga was smart.. saw it before me lol.. usually i always see em.. i was MIA i guess preforming in th tri-state when he rolled thru...BUT THE NIGGA IS SICK...
Honestly.. I agreee wit both ya's break down.. Pretty close.. Dude dat Ad on is line was hilarious.. thats one of the funniest shit i ever read.. nice line.. u got mad metaphors.. try to switch it up sam.. add punches..alil metaphors.. and some similies..well similies are pretty much punches..

lilsam
12-20-2006, 11:41 AM
thanks, yeah nic u shouldnt have dropped me ROFL

lilsam
12-20-2006, 11:53 AM
u
p
p
i
n

Nickolai
12-20-2006, 12:15 PM
Guess Im Smart Then:P

BlackStar
12-20-2006, 12:38 PM
opener: Fluxx (no doubt...agreeing with Chopz and Odin)
flow:tie (both flowed good)
punches: tie (sam on a funny way with wordplays, Fluxx hardcore)
personals:tie (both did a good job here)
metas/similes: Fluxx (more similes...only meta I've found was the M.J. line)
wordplays: sam
vocab: Fluxx
multiz: Fluxx
closer: tie (see punches...Sam used wordplays, Fluxx hardcore & multiz)

Fluxx: 8
Sam: 5

Vote for Fluxx

Nice battle and yea I agree with Odin and Chopz. Mad props and respect for you to battle Fluxx and yea, you're def the Rookie of the year 06

BlackStar
12-20-2006, 12:39 PM
3-0 KO

Congratulation Fluxx!

Summer_heat
12-20-2006, 01:48 PM
oh fuck i dint get to vote, but i gotta say, altho Fluxx won, u did ursent good lil Sam, shit was good, u had the right shit in there, good opener n personals, pretty good, considerin Fluxx has been doin this longer n ur only what? 15/ 14!
keep at it boy, ima holler at u soon for a battle myself, maybe after Jan xams!

LIL-LATINO MC
12-20-2006, 03:26 PM
this an good battle

lilsam
12-20-2006, 04:53 PM
thanks all
when we voting for rookie/battler of theyar?

Leon Fluxx
12-20-2006, 05:34 PM
Yea.. Much respect.. ... Just wanna give u alil info to maybe help ya game in my eyes.. Dont do a metaphor everyline or punch everyline.. Kinda build up the punch in 2 lines.. first line alil mutliz personals.. whateva u want dawg.. then at the end u drop the punch.. it will def help u.. cuz like one of the voters said. .my punches hit harder.. U had more.. but just set em up nice and u set dawg.. and if u need any help wit anything holla at ya boi.. i got ya back.. Like summer said.. U def killed it.. especially at ya age.. its sick.. Havnt seen someone spit like dat.. ya age since.. Caplinger or whatever his name is.. Mad respect...
pz

Leon Fluxx
12-20-2006, 05:37 PM
damn.. nick why u drop him off.. lol.. Ooo well. If u ever wanna roll wit ya boys chopz & cap.. .Holla at cap.. U can be da next Inmate on da Block...holla playa.. once again.. keep dat head up..

lilsam
12-20-2006, 07:08 PM
ye i would be down...

LIL-LATINO MC
12-20-2006, 08:31 PM
this an good battle