PDA

View Full Version : Rooting them out

Mlnuteman
12-12-2006, 04:08 PM
Make yourselves known so you may be ridiculed. You may be here and queer but if you think I and every honest to god White Anglo-Saxon Protestant is ever going to get used to it, you've got at least one more thing coming.

CopOnDr.Monkley
12-12-2006, 04:10 PM
what spurred this? one on the bus again?

Mlnuteman
12-12-2006, 04:11 PM
No, I saw Stephen Hawking being mugged and stabbed in the eyes

CopOnDr.Monkley
12-12-2006, 04:16 PM
did they steal his computer so he cant make a statement to the police and then since hes not pressing charges the police cant do anything? the perfect crime

Dermo_theBeginning
12-12-2006, 05:47 PM
His wife beats him.

Is it cheating in this if you're already gay?

BlackStar
12-12-2006, 06:27 PM
did they steal his computer so he cant make a statement to the police and then since hes not pressing charges the police cant do anything? the perfect crime

I guess he's got a second computer for such situations. He just has to be pushed through in a black hole so that he'll arrived at a parallel universe. He has to search the right one...maybe he'll find one where he isn't ill(disabled) so he won't get his computer back. When he found the right one he can search the one where Einstein is still alive and Hawking would suck his dick (right, Hawking would vote for Number 1 here). He would come back and now he can tell the police who rob is computer. No perfect crime! By the way, his wife robbed it cause his computer can't speack French...

personal vote: I don't have got the rights to have an own opinion...:(

Mlnuteman
12-12-2006, 06:51 PM

Something like that, but he made his statement by spazzing out, once for yes, twice for no. There's some little niglet playing retarded bladerunner around the canal that's going straight to the cotton fields.

CopOnDr.Monkley
12-12-2006, 06:57 PM
if you could ask steophen hawking one question, other than for a go of his wheelchair-machine, what would it be?

Mlnuteman
12-12-2006, 06:58 PM
Can I get your autograph?

CopOnDr.Monkley
12-12-2006, 07:01 PM
ha! id probably ask him whod win in a fight between him and christopher reeve? also id pinch him when i was talking to him cause he cant feel it right?

Flash
12-13-2006, 08:50 AM
damn you're from another world!crazyyyyyyyyy!

BlackStar
12-13-2006, 12:05 PM
if you could ask steophen hawking one question, other than for a go of his wheelchair-machine, what would it be?

Stephen, do you really think that you can travel through imaginary wormholes to reach parallel anti-universes with a paradox system of chemical reactions where black is white and gay is hetero? I mean...you're sitting in a wheelchair...:unsure:

Nickolai
12-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Id Actually Rather Be Dead Lol

Dermo_theBeginning
12-13-2006, 12:23 PM
But if you were gay, you would like it

Eimz_T
12-13-2006, 12:26 PM
ha! id probably ask him whod win in a fight between him and christopher reeve? also id pinch him when i was talking to him cause he cant feel it right?

well obviously he'd win since chris reeves is dead, that would have changed if it wasn't for anti stem cell activists tho

CopOnDr.Monkley
12-13-2006, 04:32 PM
jesus, its a hypothetical fight.