PDA

View Full Version : killa killa killa-Latino Vato M.I.C Battle

LIL-LATINO MC
12-10-2006, 09:25 PM
was up homie,this is how it ganna be you vs me in 16 bar,aight,if you down,then post something on.

LIL-LATINO MC
12-10-2006, 09:25 PM
KILLA4HIRE VS LIL-LATINO MC

killa4hire
12-11-2006, 12:49 AM
U callin' me out ese, pop what U got

Flash
12-11-2006, 08:06 AM
:pop: :pop: :box:

LIL-LATINO MC
12-11-2006, 07:07 PM
U callin' me out ese, pop what U got

yeah im latino but dont say ese..u dont make no sense,dont try typing in spanich homie.

unless your mexican

LIL-LATINO MC
12-11-2006, 08:40 PM
15 min

intro>Was up killah, where my money fool,you still owed me money from the microphone and rhyme book that you copy rhymes off to diss my homie lil sam,and the beats you used for trying be an gangsta,and my homie K-KIlla Too want money,so pay up fool,couse no one beilive an wannabe killa,so punk,Your FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.:smokin: watch me smoke your ass.

Homeboy this Murder INC so you better learn your place.We dont hire fake killa so we ain't going to pay.
So stop being an cry baby cause Daddy got no time to play.So go to your mommy And tell her what da fuck i say.
LIL killa stop playing with the grown man,Before you Get beat up by an 80 year old man.
Im So Hot il make you look like an snow man,Ice cream up kids you get fucked by your own hand
Make it rain,make it snow,either way i make it hot with flame,Couse in the game i don't keep the temperature low.
Fuck hiring an dawm fake thug,make you an wangsta when i take your chain and ,do-rag off.
Homeboy in case you didn't know this murder i.n.c,and this Murderer killing you couse you an wannabe
Homey you dont really wanna be in the street,couse you know you aint got no heat,and you an pussy.
No team mean no king or queen Cause you an jack,waiting for jail so you get rape in the back
You just like michale jackson trying to be black,and trying to be white as crack
So fuck all the bullshit you seen on t.v,cause you no o.g,an g,not even an BG,You just confuse cause you see to many b.e.t
LIL Sam Destroy you already as an Destroyer,And im'a Murder you couse i play the game like an ps3 controller
stop riding people dick like you riding an rollercoaster,Couse you dont pop them hot things just like my toaster.
so homey just watch the skill of the young prince,The one who got you diss,the one and only up in this Bitch.
I maKE disaster with my energy like im MR.Thunder man,And im an other man who make you look like an bitch in fairy wonderland
But dont be dumb like you are or stupid,couse i take your girl from the ass with the arrow like im cupid.
Kill what homie your just useless,your crooked,so never mind killing an rapper cause i allready thought you how to do it.

p.s this an ez rap,so dont worr yif your brain start to hurt when you think.

i know i say 16 bar,but fuck it then,just make as many bar i did.1

LIL-LATINO MC
12-11-2006, 10:27 PM
is the blue color cool with yall,or is it messed up for your eyes?

Focus
12-11-2006, 11:52 PM
Lil' Latino , You Need To Step Back.
Your Net Career Can Be Saved.

killa4hire
12-11-2006, 11:57 PM
Lil' Latino , You Need To Step Back.
Your Net Career Can Be Saved.

good lookz homes this vato needs to wake up

Fuck a intro letís go!

Lil lat, kick back, check ya lil sack when I spit gats at bitch fags, who run off at the yip-yap/
This kids wack, no bullshit, itís fact, shouldínt open Uíre mouth, at least pop some tic-tacs/
Otherwise clips clap, like ďpip-papĒ homes thatís that, itís a wrap/
Donít know who the fuck U are, I on the other hand am a certified hood star/
I rides chromed up, leather and wood cars, seriously this battle was over after I dropped 2 bars/
Lil fag and lil lat sound like game & kanye, they like bitches that couldínt get far/
U ninja turtles, get shelled up left with bullet scars/
Front if U want I stunt on U punks on Anaheim Boulevard, got a pump so whatís up & a 9 do U know what u start?/
I came from Death Row stinking like chronic, and the tobacco from Sugeís Cigar, I reps the U-Gang and I doís it hard/
Killa4Hire on Murder INC, not a peep about ya peeps but I bet ya heard of me/
Iím graduating class U a freshmen shut the fuck up and learn from me/
Itís sad, Ďcause none of the shit ya typiní hurtiní me, I would drop my ill shit but U ainít worth it b/
Iím berserk with freeís, I make it look easy, U make it look like open-heart surgery/
Iím the Original Lyrical Assassin, Y U actiní as if Uíll Murder Me?/
U have the vocab of a waitor, ainít no way U serviní me, Iím the definition of terror, sam realized that, now ya bloods curdling/
U just Lil Latino, Iím big Killa known to merc mcíz, check the forums, ainít nobody puttiní in as much work as me/
If ya so gangsta let it be known Iíll burn ya G, all I got is my balls and my word, so thatís word to me/
Iíma end this by sayiní Fuck U, I tole U so, and ya rhymes is worthless peace!/

killa4hire
12-11-2006, 11:58 PM
and I didn't have to drop a bunch long ass, retarded bars or match the number of that fucked up bar structure, deal with it bitch, lil sam I'm comin' and remember I'm just getting warmed up

Focus
12-12-2006, 12:06 AM
http://lfocusl.proboards55.com

This Is Where We At! Killa.
Tha Untouchables

LIL-LATINO MC
12-12-2006, 12:14 AM
and I didn't have to drop a bunch long ass, retarded bars or match the number of that fucked up bar structure, deal with it bitch, lil sam I'm comin' and remember I'm just getting warmed up

hahaha homie,good battle,just let me know next time you wanna battle couse this an good battle.

your aint the only one who was getting warmed up,easy on the net ,like i type before i dont act hardcored on the net like some do so ez up and stay brown.

LIL-LATINO MC
12-12-2006, 12:28 AM
upping 4 vote for the homie killah4hire and me,negative or positive leave your opinion

killa4hire
12-12-2006, 08:59 PM
Votez? ain't the best but it's a battle nonetheless

LIL-LATINO MC
12-12-2006, 09:02 PM
vote for who win,but either way homie,good battle