PDA

View Full Version : real talk

$aba
12-10-2006, 06:14 AM
would you snitch to the police if someone shot your love one and you knew who done it i think fuck that stop snitching shyt if u know shyt like someone killed ur love one ur hurt them :D
waits for Orlando,banja to call me a snitch :lol

Rolfsma
12-10-2006, 07:47 AM
I don't considder that to be snitching... I'd go to the police.

Maybe the "gangsta's" considder that to be snitching, and gon' kill the dude who did it or something, but fuck that...

I think snitching is more like one dude and some other dude both doing dirt. Togheter, or maybe seperate. But one gets caught by the police, and he gon' tell on the other to get in a good daylight with the popo. Or not even when the dude get's caught, but still gon' tell on the other... That's snitching, going to the police when you ain't nothing better, and there are different ways to solve shit.

Flash
12-10-2006, 07:51 AM
why to tell the police when you can get it on your own!just buy a gun and its done simple like that!

Eimz_T
12-10-2006, 08:00 AM
ya like if busta had told that wouldn't be snitchign, i think this stop snitching movement has gotten out of control, snitching is telling on some1 else to get yourself out of a bid

$aba
12-10-2006, 08:29 AM
why to tell the police when you can get it on your own!just buy a gun and its done simple like that!

wow that is very smart so you can go to jail

Flash
12-10-2006, 09:25 AM
yeah but youll go for something that you've done!and some times the revange is sweatest cuz hill go in court and there hes going to get a sentence 10 years!after that his out and his going to kill again so you better kill him on youre own!

Dermo_theBeginning
12-10-2006, 03:01 PM
If everyone does that, then the person you killed will have someone close to them wanting to kill you. This would start an endless cycle of destruction. Congratulations for coming up with a solution to have the world murdered genius.

Flash
12-10-2006, 03:47 PM
yeah you kill him his dead!others...you gonna kill them too!

belgoanonymous
12-10-2006, 04:15 PM
yeah you kill him his dead!others...you gonna kill them too!

Just use a large wooden stake and a dolphin as a hammer, punching his heart into the second freezer he never uses

CopOnDr.Monkley
12-10-2006, 04:22 PM
If everyone does that, then the person you killed will have someone close to them wanting to kill you. This would start an endless cycle of destruction. Congratulations for coming up with a solution to have the world murdered genius.

not everyone had the balls to kill and if you do its a gift. what are the police going to do, send him to prison so he can do it with a load of buff guys? some punishment. stop snitchin, start shooting.

$aba
12-10-2006, 06:44 PM
yeah but youll go for something that you've done!and some times the revange is sweatest cuz hill go in court and there hes going to get a sentence 10 years!after that his out and his going to kill again so you better kill him on youre own!

so what your saying is u would like to get raped in jail:unsure:

Flash
12-13-2006, 10:30 AM
so what your saying is u would like to get raped in jail:unsure:

naw!lol you misunderstood me here!

Dermo_theBeginning
12-13-2006, 11:44 AM
I once raped Flash's mother. Then I had to go to jail. It's kind of the same thing except I was the one who raped, then went to jail. Instead of going to jail, then getting raped.

Flash
12-13-2006, 11:52 AM
great how was it in jail???they raped you every hour right!you were their bitch!don't worry that was the past but it still hirts when you seat right and when you shit!