PDA

View Full Version : Question about 50

Musk
12-10-2006, 03:51 AM
If 50 said whoever sides with the game and the rule he is gonna go against then he's suicidal does he really want to go up against snoop,dre,ja,nas,fat joe,lil wayne e.t.c and the game ya know what i mean

D-block fan
12-10-2006, 04:03 AM
If 50 said whoever sides with the game and the rule he is gonna go against then he's suicidal does he really want to go up against snoop,dre,ja,nas,fat joe,lil wayne e.t.c and the game ya know what i mean

dre is with 50. and 50 is all talk he says he'll go at them but he won't. he won't/can't go against skilled rappers.

schthi3
12-10-2006, 05:41 AM
isnt it what he actually does, except for dre & snoop!? They are the only 2 guys he still shows respect to.
But you forgot ybout Busta. He worked with Game without givin a shit about 50 's opinion so I'm waiting for a 50 statement. But I can't imagine him going at Busta. He is one of the most respected in the industry. He could destroy 50 in one line, like he did with Ja =(

kayitosway954
12-10-2006, 02:09 PM
isnt it what he actually does, except for dre & snoop!? They are the only 2 guys he still shows respect to.
But you forgot ybout Busta. He worked with Game without givin a shit about 50 's opinion so I'm waiting for a 50 statement. But I can't imagine him going at Busta. He is one of the most respected in the industry. He could destroy 50 in one line, like he did with Ja =(

you talkin bout his wack verse at the end of Hail Mary? shit man, Lil Mo & Truth Hurts coulda came out with a diss and made it better

LIL-LATINO MC
12-10-2006, 04:03 PM
i agree,busta just got rhymes,but ja aint got his feeling hurt couse of busta with one line.ja an man,not an pussy who need backup like 50.

schthi3
12-10-2006, 04:52 PM
you talkin bout his wack verse at the end of Hail Mary? shit man, Lil Mo & Truth Hurts coulda came out with a diss and made it better

yeah I meant that verse. I was angry the first time I heard the diss but, DAMN! I had to laugh out loud when I heard Busta singing "what would it be without uuuuuuuuuuu" . I was looking at my computer screen with my mouth open, I couldnt believe it. That shit fucked up my day, because I thought nobody could touch Ja.

Even us fans must be objective sometimes. Busta is a good battle mc. But Ja was hot too on "The Wrap"!!!

LIL-LATINO MC
12-10-2006, 04:56 PM
lol.you suck chicken little,that was the worst diss ever.just couse he say that dont mean that much as an diss.

kayitosway954
12-10-2006, 05:02 PM
I havent really like Busta since Genesis... Its not like Im hating him cuz he dissed Ja, cuz if you have talent and respect, than I feel you can diss Krs One for all I care, ya kno? But Busta didnt deliver. I admit, him doing that at the end was funny, but nothing new, cuz Curtis was already doing shit like that befoe. Kurupt - Callin Out Names was a dope track

yommie
12-10-2006, 06:14 PM
i don't think people really care about Ja and Busta beef. Busta was only dickridin Gunit + he ain't as lyrical as Ja!

PaC3Y
12-10-2006, 06:29 PM
if 50 even tries dissing the Inc, Caddy,Black and Merc would destroy him

kayitosway954
12-10-2006, 06:31 PM
they already have, they just need to have their disses heard

PaC3Y
12-10-2006, 06:38 PM
^yea, that's what i was thinking. they need to get more exposure and tell everyone wat a fake 50 is!

Flash
12-11-2006, 08:28 AM
Come on 50 50 50!don't you get it???me agains the world!!!!!!!!!he needs atention!