PDA

View Full Version : Lil-latino Mc -comeback Attack

LIL-LATINO MC
12-09-2006, 06:04 PM
silly lil kids trying too hard to be tough,So they all act hardcore all just because they lost
Don't wanna feel like an loser,so they turn into an abuser and in the future you see them More than an pencil user
pen pusher which i mean you see more kids at school,than you see them being an fool,thinking this shit cool
GANG bang couse they wanna fit it,but inside they dont know who they kidding,see them killing
Excuse me i dont mean to sound like an gangsta,but im not an pranksta,im an man not an wanksta
Real mc in the real rap game couse im still the same,make the game a little bit of change
New day,new time for something new to say,And what i speak is that im still maintain
to be off the chain,ya hate me couse you know love is pain,and you still hate today
some mc over there,and some mc over here,some mc over that big UK,some mc in Big USA
But i still rule it all like it was lord of the ring,make birds fry in the heat like i work at burger king
I dont mean to be dissrespectful,but i been through allot of bull,over some lil internet fool
banded me couse i did nothing negative,saying LIttle mc just another kid,
i made more movement than you ever did,4 murder inc group bigeer than your little dick
dont mean to really diss,but sorry i got to be like this,sorry if your an miss,but i dont like you k-kiss
Now fuck this shit couse i aint ganna start an ludacris,is over with,so this an diss when i spit
Now fuck it homey couse i dont take it seriously,but next time be ready,and we be cool like ashanti and nelly
So we keep it cool now couse i ice it,dont care if you still dont like it,you can just try to fight it
dont get excited i dont mean to be weak like an bitter,im just rap this couse im an writer
you dont understand what i mean when i post it,so i rap it so you read what i wrote it.
alot of wanna hate but i easily ignored it but i stop it now couse this make me bored with
so dont call this an diss rap,and i never had to diss cat,who help mio make it big and fat,so dont call this an comeback

Eimz_T
12-09-2006, 06:08 PM
do you know that you only use "an" in front of vowells (a,e,i,o,u) and you use "a" for words beginning with consanants (the rest of the letters, l,m,t etc.)

plus you said you wanna be cool with kiss like nelly and ashanti, you wanna date him??

LIL-LATINO MC
12-09-2006, 06:11 PM
no,but i dont know if he an boy or girl,but hell no,i aint no fag,i aint into internet friends,but you know what i mean,like jarule and suge.

Rule-Nigga-Yeah
12-09-2006, 06:13 PM
Y go at him? he can jus ban u agen

Eimz_T
12-09-2006, 06:13 PM
so you don't know if "he" is "an" boy" or "an" girl, i have lost all faith in the youth of america

LIL-LATINO MC
12-09-2006, 06:17 PM
the name do say k-kiss,and i dont really care,couse he deserve to get banded from an moditor.all i say was to get an second change,wanted to know what i did wrong in the inc request couse i allways show love and thank to who post the links,and never attack no one except dermo couse he messed up that page with picture,but i allready forgive him for that.and i say i was ganna post the samee thread he erase,which i dint and then he banded me untill 2008,saying the reason was -Dont fuck with me,and he started to cursed at me,and i just reply as an trade worth member,that all.

all i wanted was the tracks,as my right for being active.

k_kiss
12-09-2006, 06:17 PM
lol

mio is turning against me

Eimz_T
12-09-2006, 06:19 PM
my gosh, do you hand your teachers up grammar like that?? i'd expect it of an 8 year old, but your like 15........

LIL-LATINO MC
12-09-2006, 06:22 PM
lol.welcome to america,home of the free.

Eimz_T
12-09-2006, 06:24 PM
oh so you have the right to no education?

LIL-LATINO MC
12-09-2006, 06:25 PM
no but i have the right to do whatever i want lol.

yung Kanon
12-09-2006, 06:30 PM
latin remmber dat luda track man

LIL-LATINO MC
12-09-2006, 06:35 PM
latin remmber dat luda track man

Yeah dummy,you just got huzzle.

Leon Fluxx
12-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Lil Latin nice shit.. Im def feeelin it.. alot.. U got good imagination.. if thats good word to use.. i mean u paint ya pictures.. i feel like im there when u write ya stories.. just work on some punches for battles or some shit.. but its pretty tight

kayitosway954
12-09-2006, 08:21 PM
lol

mio is turning against me

sir, as your vice president, I recommend we leave this area now :D

LIL-LATINO MC
12-09-2006, 10:07 PM
Lil Latin nice shit.. Im def feeelin it.. alot.. U got good imagination.. if thats good word to use.. i mean u paint ya pictures.. i feel like im there when u write ya stories.. just work on some punches for battles or some shit.. but its pretty tight

thank fluxx,that why im an new lil-latino mc,couse im more better now,my name is no longer lil-latinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn,is latiNO,and im back at this with the real me,a.k.a the real mc

POC Was Here
12-10-2006, 09:33 AM
oh so you have the right to no education?

LMAO!!!

That Had Me In Pieces.